A Valentine's Solution for Spouses

Story Info
Brother and sister have sex to help out their spouses.
3.5k words
4.47
92.6k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers

This is an entry in the Valentine's Day 2019 story contest. I hope you enjoy it and please vote.

********

Kim was breathing hard as her orgasm was building, porn on her laptop, vibrator on her clit. Almost there when her phone rang for the third time in the past two minutes, lit up with the face of her of her sister-in-law. Kim was very close to Samantha. They had become best friends since she married Samantha's brother, Eric.

"Shit Sam. I was just about to cum," she yelled at Samantha answering the call this time after ignoring the first two. "What's so important you have to interrupt my morning pleasure?"

"I need to talk to you," Samantha responded urgently. "It's about Jack," she said referring to her husband.

"Oh my god. Is he alright? Did something happen to him?" Kim asked, worried now that something horrible had happened to Jack.

"No. He's fine. I mean he's fine physically. Nothing happened to him," Samantha replied. "I need to talk to you about something he asked me to do," she said with a worried tone of to her voice. "Can I come over?"

"Sure," Kim responded. "I'll put on another pot of coffee."

"Or maybe break out a bottle of wine," Samantha said urgently.

"At ten in the morning?" Kim responded. "This must be some serious shit," she commented.

"It is," Samantha said.

Ten minutes later Samantha rang Kim's doorbell. Kim let her thirty-five year old sister-in-law in and led her into the kitchen where Kim had opened a bottle of Pinot Grigio and set out two glasses. The two women sat down. Kim poured them each a glass of wine.

"Well? What is it?" Kim inquired.

"You know how Jack and I take turns asking each other what we want to do special for Valentine's Day?" Samantha started out.

"Sure. Eric and I do the same thing," Kim replied.

"This year is Jack's turn," Samantha began to explain. "He wants," she hesitated. "He wants to be a cuckhold," Samantha she said, her voice cracking. "He wants to watch me get fucked by another man."

"Wow," Kim exclaimed. "That's some weird shit."

"He really means it," Samantha sad. "He told me he has had this pent up desire for a long time and finally had the courage to ask."

"I've heard that it's not that uncommon," Kim responded. "But Jack seems so straight-laced."

"We've done some kinky things," Samantha explained. "Jack is very adventurous sexually. One Valentine's Day we went to dinner and he fingered me to an orgasm under the table with strangers all around."

"What about you?" Kim asked. "How do you feel about be fucked by a strange man?"

"I don't want it to be a stranger," she responded bluntly.

"Who do you want it to be?" Kim inquired, her curiosity now peaking.

"Well," Samantha started to say demurely. "When I was in high school I had a crush on my brother Eric," she said looking away from Kim.

"What?" Kim was shocked by this revelation from her sister-in-law about her husband Eric.

"I used to fantasize about him when I masturbated," Samantha added. "It kind of got real for me after I secretly watched him masturbating one night. He didn't close his door all the way so I peeked in."

"It's a good fucking thing I have another bottle of wine," Kim said gulping down her glass, amazed at what she was hearing.

"When he shot his load I crumbled," Samantha confessed.

"Wow. This is a lot to absorb," Kim told Samantha.

"I know it sounds depraved," Samantha continued, "But the only way I am going to make Jack happy would be to do it with Eric."

Kim poured herself a third glass of wine and sat there silently for a few moments pondering the crazy idea of her husband screwing his sister.

"You know I love the both of you," Samantha stated. "I would never want you to feel that I was asking for something that would hurt our relationship," she added.

"Eric would never go for it," Kim stated matter-of-factly.

"That's why I came to you," Samantha said. "You have to help me and get Eric to do it," she pleaded.

"I don't know. I'm not sure about this," Kim responded. "Let me think about it."

"Alright," Samantha said. The two women sat there in silence, wild crazy thoughts going through their heads while they each downed another glass of wine.

*********

"Eric," Kim started to address her husband after dinner. "I think it's my turn to suggest something special for Valentine's Day," she told him.

"Yea. Last year we both had a great time at the strip club. That was my idea," Eric responded.

"I got so wet getting a lap dance from that one girl who kept shoving her nipples in my mouth," Kim remembered.

"So, what are you thinking about for this year?" Eric asked.

"Something along those lines where I could have contact with another woman," Kim replied. "Maybe a threesome with another woman," she threw out there waiting for her husband's reaction.

"That sounds pretty wild," Eric said. "Are you sure about that?"

"It's something I at least want to explore," Kim told him.

"I thought it was very hot watching you with your hands all over that dancer last year while she rubbed her tits on your face," Eric answered. "Watching you with another woman would be great for me."

"Good. So you wouldn't be jealous at all sharing me that way?" Kim asked.

"Not at all," Eric replied. "Is there anyone you have in mind?"

Kim took a deep breath and blurted out, "Sam."

"Samantha? My sister?" Eric reacted.

"She has a hot body," Kim responded. "And we're good friends. I wouldn't want to do it with a stranger."

"Would she go along with that? I mean would her husband Jack go along with that?" Eric wondered.

"Sam told me Jack is somewhat of a voyeur. He likes watching her masturbate and would probably like watching us too," Kim answered.

"So, we would all be there together?" Eric contemplated out loud.

"It would mean we would all be in bed naked together except Jack. He would be sitting in a chair watching," Kim explained. "Would you be ok with your sister and you in a sexual situation like that?"

"I would love seeing my sister naked," Eric confessed. "One time when we were younger I fantasized about her so I purposely left the door to my bedroom open a bit while I jerked off," Eric went on. "I wanted to see how she would react if she saw me."

"Did she see you?" Kim asked already knowing the answer from Samantha's account of the story.

"She did. She watched and better yet I could see she had her hand in her panties playing with herself," Eric told his wife.

"I'll talk to Sam tomorrow," Kim concluded.

********

The coffee had just finished brewing when Samantha arrived at Kim's house. Once again the two women sat down in the kitchen to discuss their Valentine's Day plans.

"You told me about that time you watched Eric masturbating," Kim began. "Well he told me he left the door open in hopes you would see him. He was fantasizing about you."

"Really? That's great," Samantha responded.

"So, here's the deal," Kim explained. "You, me and Eric are going to have a threesome while Jack watches. You get to fuck Eric and I get to fuck you," she proposed.

"You and me?" Samantha came back sounding confused.

"Well that's my Valentine's Day fantasy," Kim told her sister-in-law. "I want to ravish that sexy body of yours," she said with a seductive grin.

A smile appeared on Samantha's face as she looked at her sister-in-law and pondered how she lusted after her.

"I only once kissed another woman," Samantha confessed. "It was at a party and we were all a little tipsy."

"So, are you ok with that? Do we have a deal?" Kim asked.

"Yes, I'm ok with that," Samantha responded. "But do I have to wait to see how I react with another woman?"

Kim returned the smile and tacitly they both stood up from their chairs. The two women embraced. Kim took the initiative and planted her lips on Samantha's softly. Moments later their tongues touched in an escalating dance of passion.

"Show me more," Samantha whispered, taking Kim by the hand and leading her to the bedroom.

Kim pulled Samantha's sweater over her head, discarding it on the floor. Kim reached around to unclasped Samantha's bra, the straps sliding down her arms, exposing Samantha's luscious large firm breasts. Kim wasted no time sucking on Samantha's protruding nipple.

"Oh my, that feels good," sighed Samantha as Kim continued to orally and manually pleasure Samantha's tits. After several minutes of breast play, Got on her knees and unbuttoned Samantha's jeans. She slid Samantha's pants along with her panties over Samantha's perfectly round ass and down her legs to a pile on the floor which Samantha stepped out of.

Kim directed Samantha to lay on the bed with her legs spread open while she quickly stripped her clothes off. Kim climbed into the bed and put her face between Samantha's thighs. Gently kissing Samantha's labia which now was shining with the juices of her arousal. Kim's tongue made its way between the outer lips and into the sweet juices of Samantha's pussy where she savored the flavor of her vaginal fluids.

Kim first licked her way around Samantha's clitoris sending waves of pleasure through Samantha's body. Then she sucked on the swollen little love nub until Samantha's hips bucked in Kim's face and her legs tightened around Kim's head.

Kim slid two fingers inside Samantha's pussy and began vigorously rubbing the spongy inner lining. Samantha's body was writhing now, her large breasts flailing as a reaction to the robust finger fucking. The fingers on Kim's other hand were rapidly rubbing Samantha's clit.

"Oh. Oh. Oh! Oh fuck," Samantha screamed as streams ejaculated from her pussy, splashing on Kim's perky tits and belly. The clear slippery liquid coated Kim making her body shine.

"Oh my god girl," Kim said to Samantha. "That was fucking amazing."

Samantha was still trying to catch her breath. Eventually she calmed down enough to speak.

"I've never had an orgasm like that in my life," she told Kim who was lying in bed next to her, their skin lightly touching.

The two women spent the next hour in bed gently touching, kissing and talking, both of them remarking how wonderful their newly found sexual expression made them feel.

******

Jack, Samantha, Eric and Kim were enjoying a nice meal at an upscale restaurant that Thursday evening, Valentine's Day. Sexual tension was becoming manifest as they anticipated how the rest of the night would play out. Jack was the most at ease knowing he was going to passively enjoy the sexual adventures to come. Eric was the most tense not knowing how he was going to control his desire for his sister and just watch as his wife sexually enjoyed his sister.

Jack had set the bedroom up earlier, the chair where he was going to be tied and the four cameras, each set at a different angle to record the activities on the bed with one pointing at the chair where he was to be bound. Jack didn't tell the others about his plan to video the event, the cameras were obscured from being noticeable.

Except for Jack, the others were awkwardly nervous as they entered the bedroom and slowly stripped themselves as they had agreed to do. Samantha tied her husband to the chair, his arms secured to his sides as she was instructed to earlier. Once secure, naked in the chair, Samantha put a ball gag in Jack's mouth. They had decided earlier to forgo a cock cage which could have resulted in pain as his arousal grew.

Kim stood between Eric and his sister, Samantha, as they ungracefully groped each other at the side of the bed.

"Why don't you lie down on the bed and wait for me," Kim softly said to Samantha.

Samantha was about to that when she saw Kim drop to her knees and take Eric's cock in her mouth. Instead of getting in the bed, Samantha kneeled beside Kim and with one hand massaged Eric's balls, the other hand reached around and rubbed his ass.

Eric's cock grew hard and stiff in his wife's mouth. She knew it was time to hand him over to his sister as the two of them planned. Kim stood up and Samantha took her place licking and sucking on his thick still rod.

"Baby, I know you want to fuck your sister," Kim whispered in her husband's ear as she rubbed his chest. "She wants to fuck you too," Kim continued. "I want to watch you fuck her, then I want to lick your cum oozing from her pussy" she told him. Kim backed off and sat on the edge of the bed. Samantha stood up and kissed her brother passionately.

"Take me Eric," Samantha pleaded. "I want to feel your thick cock inside me. I've wanted that forever."

Eric could no longer hold his feelings back for his sister. He picked her up and placed her down on the bed. Samantha's pussy was ready, sopping wet from all the sexual tension building from the evening. Eric lined his cock up with Samantha's pussy, raising her legs to rest on his shoulders, he slid his cock into her.

"Oh god," Samantha moaned as she felt her brother's cock stretch her and fill her pussy up. "Oh yes, fuck me," she called out.

Only two minutes into her pussy pounding from her brother, Samantha cried out from her first orgasm. Eric could feel his sister's vaginal muscles clamping down on him, he knew that could send him off prematurely so he pulled out and laid on his back motioning Samantha to mount him. She did. She slid her pussy down, impaling herself on his throbbing rod.

"Oh fuck," Samantha cried as she bounced up and down on her brother, her large tits heaving up and down, along for the ride.

Kim was creating a puddle on the edge of the bed, energetically fingering herself as she took in the erotic scene her husband and his sister were displaying a foot away on the bed. Jack's cock was at attention, twitching, as he moaned through the gag watching his wife ride her brother like a wild cowgirl.

Samantha leaned forward and kissed her brother, grinding her hips sideways and down, then back and forth working her way to another orgasm. She jerked up, grabbed Eric's arms directing his hands toward her breasts.

"Fucking pinch my nipples," she commanded. Eric did as ordered. "Hard," she cried out. Eric squeezed her protruding nipple hard. "Fuck. YES," Samantha screamed as her second orgasm shook her body.

Eric knew he would now have to do the work so he flipped her over and pulled her hips up, positioning her on all fours. He rammed his cock into her sloppy swollen pussy and began pummeling her forcefully.

"Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck," Samantha chanted in succession as she felt Eric's cock driving deeper and deeper into her with each forceful thrust. She squeezed his cock hard as she came for the third time, her vaginal muscles tightening around him. That sent Eric over the edge, he drained his sperm into her with five spurts accompanied by deep thrusts.

Kim had moved over beside Jack who was visibly in need of relief. His grunts were louder through the gag. Kim removed the gag and slid her lips down his throbbing cock. After two seconds of engulfing Jack's cock in her mouth, he let go with powerful spurts of cum. Kim gagged and couldn't keep his load in her mouth or swallow quickly enough, Jack's creamy cum spilling down her chin onto her breasts.

"Thank you," Jack said to Kim who finally recovered enough to swallow what was left in her mouth. "I didn't think I could take it any longer. I never did anything like this before," he explained.

"Yes, this adventure has been a first of many things for all of us," Kim responded. "You shoot quite the load," Kim complimented Jack. "Sometime I'll have to feel that in my pussy," she whispered as she leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Eric and Samantha were exhausted, unable to speak, lying on the bed. About ready to doze off from their remarkable sexual workout.

"Have you ever seen two people fuck like that?" Jack asked Kim as she was untying him from the chair.

"No. That kind of animal vigor must be in their genes," Kim laughed. "You know a family thing," she laughed.

Jack was relieved to stand up free from his chair.

"Did you arrange to take tomorrow off like Eric did?" Kim asked Jack.

"Yes. I didn't want to feel any pressure going to work not knowing how tonight was going to go," he replied.

"Good," Kim responded. "Let's go get a glass of wine. Then my pussy will need some attention," Kim said with her seductive smile.

Jack poured himself and Kim a glass of red wine and they sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"What made you want to be cuckholded?" Kim asked as she rubbed her sister-in-law's husband's chest while sipping her wine.

"I've always had that fantasy of watching my wife fuck another man," he explained. "I've seen a few porn videos and it sort of excited me."

"Did you ever imagine it would be with her brother?" Kim asked.

"No. That's a real bonus," Jack laughed.

"How about watching your wife with another woman?" Kim pressed.

"I would absolutely love that," he replied.

"Well, my fantasy was to be with another woman and I was supposed to do that tonight with Samantha but I think it will be a while before those two recover," Kim explained.

"Really? I can't wait to see how Sam reacts," Jack responded.

"I know how she will react," Kim chuckled as her hand moved down Jack's body to play with his cock. "We had a trial run and would you believe she is a squirter?"

"What? No. She never squirted as long as we've been together," Jack told her.

"You'll see," Kim said feeling Jack's cock begin to swell slightly.

Kim set her glass of wine down on the end table. She kneeled in front of Jack, spreading his legs so she could access his cock. She sucked on his cock until it grew hard in her mouth while she fingered herself. When Jack became as stiff as he could, Kim pulled his legs together and mounted his rod facing him. Kim's hard nipples protruding from her perky tits rubbed against Jack's lips as she bounced up and down on him.

"Oh yeah, I love to ride a nice big cock," she called out starting to feel a orgasm coming on. She kept going for another minute wanting a better position to reach her climax. Kim stood up and pulled Jack up off the couch. She walked over to the recliner and bent over the armrest pushing her ass into the air exposing her wet pussy as an invitation.

"Come here and fuck me hard," she ordered.

Jack aligned his cock to her pussy and thrust himself in.

"That's it big boy. Fuck that pussy," Kim cried out.

"Pull out and put two fingers in my pussy," Kim commanded. Jack wasn't sure where this was going but he followed her instructions.

"Now put those fingers in my butt hole one at a time," she instructed. "Now put your cock back in my pussy and fuck the shit out of me in both holes."

That was all Kim needed to get off with a series of orgasms. "Oh fuck. Shit YES," she screamed as Jack thrust his cock in harder and faster, his fingers keeping pace in her ass. It wasn't long before Jack shot his load into her bringing her to another body rocking orgasm. Her knees felt weak and she collapsed over the armrest.

"You better go wash your hands, big boy," Kim said to Jack as she steadied herself to stand up. When Jack returned Kim was back on the sofa sipping on her wine.

"That was a lot of fun," Kim said.

"It sure was," Jack said with a smile.

"Do you think we should go see if our better halves have come back to life?" Kim said to him.

Jack and Kim went back to the bedroom to see once again Samantha riding Eric's cock, panting heavily as if she was about to orgasm again.

"They have a lot of time to make up for," Kim said with a grin grabbing ahold of Jack's cock. 'We can have fun with each other while those two catch up on their incestuous fantasies."

"I agree," Jack responded.

The end.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers