A Valiant Effort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I hadn't taken care of it last night or this morning, my willpower was waning, and a bulge was becoming noticeable at the right angle. I hoped Katie didn't notice. As I was noticing this, I also realized that her left tit was pressed against my arm, and I could feel something on the inside that wasn't quite as smooth as the rest of her top. HER NIPPLE. Her nipple was erect, and it was rubbing my arm. Or maybe, she was rubbing her nipple on my arm purposefully. I wasn't sure, but I leaned the other way, scooting away from her, and trying to get some air for myself. As I mentioned, I was overheating.

"Katie, could I get some space. I'm overheating and I need to breathe." I stammered out, trying to nudge her away.

She complied, and moved back to her side, but I'm sure I caught her glancing at my bulge that was now completely apparent. I did my best to ignore the throbbing, but it was so difficult. I was having way too many things going through my head; nipples, erections, ex boyfriends, road trips, money, joblessness, homelessness, terrible parenting, etc. I was trying to compartmentalize all of it, when Katie spoke again.

"Um... Ben... can I tell you something else... and this is where you're going to get really mad at me..." She was hesitant, and it didn't seem like an act. I was suspicious immediately, because she wasn't nearly as direct as I preferred, and as she'd gotten older, it seemed that what she said had other meanings.

"Oh great. Now what?" I snapped. Immediately, I realized I was just annoyed because I was overheating, so I turned on my indicator, and pulled over, stopping the car on the side of the road. I reached back into my bag, and grabbed my shorts, planning on immediately changing, until I realized I was still completely erect, and it was more than noticeable.

"Sorry Kate, I'm just hot. Could you turn for a minute? I've got to change..." I ignored the part where I had wood for my sister, and hoped she'd go along with it. Luckily, she did.

As I pulled my pants off, and swapped into my shorts, still sitting in the driver side, I noticed her looking at me in the side mirror. Oh Hell. She saw my boner. Fuck. Oh well, I'm not stressed- she was spying.

"Ok, Kate, so what's up?" I said, as I adjusted myself, and got the seatbelt back in place.

"Um," she giggled, "all fixed?" she laughed again, and I knew she had seen my cock. Whatever. She was my sister, but seriously, she was hot. I couldn't help my reaction. Plus, why was she sitting so close to me, and rubbing her tit on my arm. Ugh. This was a pain. I should have just stayed at home and told her to find her own way.

"Yea, so what's up? What's going to piss me off?"

"Ok, it's two things... or more... maybe you should drive?" she pointed at the road, and I agreed. The more time spent driving is more time spent vacationing. Even though I loved this car, I didn't want to be in it forever. Only about an hour left on the road before we hit Spokane, then South, then East again to Moscow. I knew there were other ways to go, but I didn't want to get stranded in the middle of nowhere in the event that the Valiant broke.

"So, Ben, it's not a guy we're going to see... it's my ex girlfriend." She started.

My head jerked up. My sister was into girls? Oh, well, I guess that's ok. I didn't really care. At least it wasn't some guy I was going to have to fight. That made me breathe a little easier. "ok, and?"

"well, it's complicated... See... um... oh hell. Here it goes. So I was dating this girl, and it turned out she had a boyfriend, so that's where the guy comes into play. He hates me, and doesn't like that his girlfriend is also my girlfriend. She won't leave him, but wants me still, and so invited me to live with them. And then he found out that we were sleeping together, but then freaked out. I mean, we had a few threesomes, but when he caught us alone, it was all over. I was asked to leave, and not nicely. And... they're not in Moscow..." she ended on a quiet note.

Information overload. My sister, was into girls, and threeways, and... NOT IN MOSCOW?

"What the Hell? Where are they? I'm driving you to Moscow... Where is your stuff? Why the Hell...?" I couldn't quite figure out what to say. I wasn't sure what I wanted to know... except, my destination was now different. I lit another cigarette.

"Ben... Ok, this is bad, but... bear with me. See, I went to school in Moscow. And I was in a Sorority. And... I learned things about me... ok? The initiation of this particular house was intense, but... I went through it all, except the last part. And when they insisted, I walked away. Another girl walked away too, and that's when we bonded, but like I said, she had a boyfriend. And he was ok with me living there too, because, well, you know, he could fuck us both. But then... when he found out why we walked out... he got really mad, and said that the institution was sick. So he made us move, thinking he had two sex slaves. Well, we decided that he was right- we did need to move, but... we didn't want him with us anymore... It wasn't love- we were his sluts... And he sometimes... Anyways, we moved to Montana, and we were happy, but when we told him that he wasn't part of us anymore, he went crazy, and... I had to leave. So, there is a guy,... and he is an asshole... and sort of an ex... and I left him... and I quit school... but I was thinking... if I got to Moscow, I know people there that could help me get to Montana. It's going to be ok. End of the line is Moscow, for you, ok? I promise."

I thought overload had occurred earlier, but this was too much to take. My sister was a slut? She was being fucked by this guy over and over again, and... I wonder why they left the sorority. It wasn't my business, and I was afraid to ask. But the big brother gene had kicked in, and I was going to beat the living shit out of this dude that had used my sister as a cum dumpster. I had a feeling I wasn't getting the whole story, still, but that thought was minimized by the anger I felt. This was my little sister, and nobody messed with her. I was going to set things right, and I knew that by the end of this little adventure, my sister would be on better ground, now that she had the big bad brother to come save the day.

It was funny, only moments before, I'd been so angry about driving across the state under false pretenses, but now I was ready to drive even further to get revenge on behalf of this sweet little girl sitting next to me. This sweet, sexy, loving girl that I'd known for most of my life. I wanted nothing more than to fix her world as best as I could.

"Katie, we can do whatever needs to be done. I'm going to help you," I decided on the spot, "and we're going to make this assbag pay for what he's done to you. Where exactly are we heading now?"

Now that I'd realized Moscow was out of the question, I needed to review more geography so I could plan the travel route. So much for a day trip.

"Oh Ben, I love you!" she gushed, and leaned over to kiss my cheek again, as she had earlier that day. "I can give you directions. Just head for the border, and I'll let you know. It's kind of confusing." She ended, still not quite giving me the answers I wanted.

I sighed internally. Looks like this road trip was turning into a true adventure, and I was getting somewhat excited at the prospect of travelling further, even though I wasn't quite sure where we were going.

It also occurred to me that there would need to be an overnight pit stop somewhere, because I couldn't drive all night. I could handle another 5 hours, maybe, but not much more. We were getting closer to Spokane, and I knew enough to stay on I-90 until Coeur D'alene, but after that my road knowledge ended. I figured that would be as good of a spot to stop as any.

"Katie, we're going to stop in Coeur D'alene tonight, and then we can discuss our next destination, deal?" I asked, not wanting to get into detail about my specific plan to deal with the assbag, or the rest of the trip.

"Oh, that sounds great! Just make sure to stop at the border. I need to do something, right at the sign, ok?" She asked, but it sounded rhetorical. Basically, I was the driver, and she told me where to go, and when to stop. I wasn't too concerned, but it did irritate me slightly that I was still in the dark.

The rest of the drive to and through Spokane was quiet, and we simply road in the car, letting the air blow over us from the windows, both hot, both sweaty, and both lost in our thoughts. I was focused on how to deal with the situation as it had been explained, and where we'd be stopping, and how the rest of our trip would play out. I couldn't tell what Katie was thinking, but I was starting to realize how much trouble she really was. Even though this wasn't a planned adventure, I was beginning to have a bit of fun, being on the open road, and heading off into previously unexplored country. Still, this wasn't quite how I liked to live my life, clearly.

As we neared the border, Katie cried out that we needed to stop by the sign at take a picture.

Exasperated, I pulled over, and watched her get out and walk to the sign, assess it, and walk back.

"Ok, Ben, here's the deal. I need to you take a picture of me by this sign. Here's my camera." At that, she walked back to the sign and waited for me to get out to take the picture. This was irritating for me, as I didn't like taking pictures, ever. I had done poorly in photography courses, and had no real need for a camera, as I had a near perfect memory for imagery.

I popped open the lens, and pointed the camera at my sister. "Say Cheese!" I yelled, and was about to take the photo, when I saw what I was focused on.

My sister had pulled her halter up, exposing her tits at oncoming traffic and at the camera.

"Holy shit! Katie! Put those away! You're going to get us in trouble! Seriously!" I pulled the camera away from my face, and she made a pouty face, still showing off her incredible set of titties. I wanted to look closer, but I was embarrassed. This was the first set of real tits I'd seen in quite some time, and my body responded immediately, my cock rapidly stiffening in my pants.

She continued to flash, pouting. "Please?" she called out.

"HELL NO!" I yelled back, and crawled into the car. Embarrassed, hard, confused. Not quite sure how to deal with all of this new information.

Reluctantly, she pulled her top down, and came back to the car, adjusting herself as she got in.

"You're no fun, you know that?" she muttered, not making eye contact, or even addressing the fact that she'd just shown her tits off to at least a dozen passing cars, and completely ignoring the fact that I'm her brother.

"Shit, Katie. That's not cool. You can get arrested for stuff like that. Plus, why would you ask me to do that? I'm your brother. Ugh." I ranted at her, waiting for her response.

Silence was all I got, so I revved the behemoth back to life, and pulled back onto the freeway.

The silence continued until we hit our destination, which was a hotel on the eastern part of Coeur D'alene. Still quiet, she got out of the vehicle with me, as we walked up to the lobby of the hotel. By this time, my cock had shrunk to normal size, but the image of her titties in the broad daylight, bouncing as she tried to entice me to take that photo, was still imprinted on my mind.

One room, this early in the evening was about $100. It must have appeared that we were a couple in a fight, because the room had only one double bed. I wasn't sure if the guy at the counter was trying to help us out, or just reveled in the idea of a couple fighting in a tiny room. In any case, I made no mention of it, and hauled my things into the room, making a return trip for Katie's stuff, which she'd left for me to take care of. When I had everything in the room, I looked at her, and she was scrolling through her camera photos.

"Ok, Katie, what was that all about back there? You flash the camera and wanted me to take a picture? In broad daylight? What gives? Seriously, this is a bit much for me. I'm trying to let loose a bit, and have fun, but you're going to give me an anxiety attack at this rate. Please, what is going on here?" I started strongly, but ended up speaking calmly, hoping to extract an answer from her.

"Ben, it's stupid. Nevermind, ok, I won't bug you about it again." She pouted, still focused on the camera.

"No, Kate. Really, what was that all about? I'm worried about you. These last 24 hours have been crazier than the last 2 years combined for me." I insisted.

"Do you really want to know, Ben? It's nothing special, it's just a thing I... we... do. Ya know?" She finally looked up at me, but appeared to be abashed.

"No, I don't know, Katie. Please explain."

"Or what? You'll leave your sister in a hotel in Idaho?" she snickered, testing me.

"No, Katie, I won't do that. I wouldn't do that. I just want you to tell me the truth about things. This is irritating, because I only get half a story that changes, and then it turns out to be a lie, and then you do things like this, and it's got me on edge. Please?" I had given up. She'd either tell me, or she wouldn't, but she needed to know I wouldn't leave her.

"Really, Ben? You wouldn't leave me? Even after that? Even after all the things I've told you?" she looked sincere again, but I wasn't quite convinced. I expected another half truth, but half was better than zero, from my perspective.

"No, of course not. I promised to beat the crap out of Assbag, and get you what you needed. I told you I'd give you a ride, and since I really have nothing else going on, I suppose it's not an issue anymore. Just level with me, please?" I figured no answer was coming, and since I was sticky from earlier in the car, I was going to take a shower. I turned to walk to the bathroom, but before I got halfway there, she called to me.

"Ben, come see. This is what I was doing. Seriously. I know it's weird, but come on." She had finally relented. I was supposed to look at the photos. I was sure I knew what I'd be seeing, but I wanted to check it out anyways.

Katie had wanted me to take a photo of her tits next to the border sign, so I assumed they were several pictures of her topless. I was mostly right.

I sat next to her, somewhat hesitant about what I was going to see, when the first photo appeared. It wasn't Katie.

It was some other girl, who I assumed to be in her Sorority, and she was topless next to the sign. Completely topless, not just flashing. Katie gave no explanation, and just went to the next photo. Another girl, similar pose, topless. And then another. And another. And another.

This must have been the initiation thing that Katie had previously refused to do, I thought.

And then there she was, at a different sign, but still a Washington/Idaho border. Tits out, flashing, but not topless. And another of her. And then another girl.

I'd seen enough. The first photo had gotten me going, and seeing my sister's titties again had sealed the deal. Rock hard, my cock was arrogantly jutting straight up, clearly visible through the cargo shorts I was wearing. I ignored it, knowing I'd take care of it in the shower in moments, regardless of how dirty it was to think of my sister while I jerked off.

I started to get up and leave for the shower, when she asked me what I thought of it.

I wanted to keep my back to her, so she couldn't see how hard she'd made me, so I busied myself in my bag, while answering.

"I don't get it Katie. Why do you have so many topless photos of yourself and other girls in your camera?" I thought it might be because she liked girls, but I wanted to hear her say it. It was turning me on to think of my sister as a rug muncher, even though I wasn't too keen on that phrase.

"Oh Ben. It's funny. Laugh, come on, please?" she began to laugh, although I could tell it was somewhat forced. "It's a sorority thing. Even though I quit, I still take the photos. Every time I cross a state border, I like to show my tits to the state I left. It's just a thing we do. I'm not shy about it, here, let me show you!" She reached down to pull off her top, but my mind had had too much already.

"NOPE!" I shouted, and bolted for the shower. I was not going to let my sister strip for me before I went and worked myself over. That just wasn't going to happen.

I quickly turned on the water, and stripped down, crawling into the water. I wanted to immediately rub one out, but I felt sticky and sweaty still, so I started to wash first, allowing the water to drip down my naked body, with my angry hard cock standing at attention, demanding a pressure release. I wanted to so badly, but I kept myself in check, turning back to face the water, and allowing the water to drown out all of my thoughts. Slowly, my erection started to flag, and I could think clearly again, knowing that I'd just barely escaped fantasizing about my sister as I stroked myself to completion. Oh God, what did I almost do?

As I mentioned earlier, I knew all the sounds of my apartment, so I could tell when somebody was taking a towel off the rack, the shower was on, the curtain moving, etc. This wasn't my apartment.

A cool breeze hit my back, and before I realized what was going on, my sister was right behind me in the shower. I knew it was her because I could hear her giggle at my naked body and vulnerable state. I turned around to verify it was her, but she planted her hands firmly on my hips, forcing me to stand still. The soreness from the couch, the driving, and the warm water had lowered my physical defenses, so I just stood with my back to her, waiting to see what was coming. I didn't want her touching me, but those hands on my hips had already brought me back to full attention.

"Sorry Ben. I just needed a shower too, and I knew you were going to be a while in here. I'm wearing a swimsuit, sort of." She giggled.

I didn't want to know. I assumed that she just wanted the shower, so I was going to get out. I didn't care if she saw my cock, I just wanted to be out of the confining space with my ridiculously attractive sister. I tried to move away, but she held me firmly in place.

"Ben, my big brother, you've been so good to me today, let me be good to you... please?" she cooed at me, hands starting to move from my hips up my lower back.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't resist, as her hands moved up and down my back, rubbing me, kneading all of the soreness away. Her hands left my back for a moment, and that's when I tried to make my escape, but they were back, and I was powerless to resist again. Soap had found her hands, or maybe her hands had found soap, but regardless, I was being washed by my sexy sister, in a hotel room, in Idaho, where nobody knew us. And I was naked, rock hard, and she wasn't wearing... well, I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew if I turned around, my world would be changed forever.

I leaned my head against the wall, and allowed her soft, delicate hands to rub me with the soap, starting at the lower back, and working their way up towards my shoulder blades, up to my shoulders, my neck, and then down the sides of my arms. I was in bliss. This wasn't helping with my boner, but it was putting me in a state of relaxation that I so rarely felt.

It had been a long time since I'd been with a girl, and even longer since that girl had actually just rubbed me in a nonsexual way, although this was hardly nonsexual. I didn't speak, and neither did she.

Her hands had completed the return journey to my lower back, and then they began to drift lower, rubbing the sides of my ass, and down my legs, getting my ankles, calves, and knees. I knew she had to be on her knees behind me, and that thought got my cock positively dancing; begging for release. My willpower was completely gone, so if she reached around to touch me, there was nothing I could do to stop her. I wasn't quite sure what I wanted anymore... did I want her to touch me? I shouldn't, but it didn't seem so wrong in this moment.