A Valiant Effort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands drifted back up my legs, this time, on the inside of my thighs, getting closer and closer to my dangling balls. Oh god, how I wanted to feel those soft hands hold my sack, and feel that smooth hand caress my cock. I was beginning to quiver in anticipation, all thoughts of her stopping had been eradicated from my mind. At the last second, just before she'd be touching my balls, her hands pulled back and began to rub my ass, not in my asshole, but the cheeks; a standard gluteal massage. Which was nearly as fantastic as what I'd hoped she was going to do, but still not the same.

All this time she'd been silent, as had I, and when the ass finished, I felt her hands go to my hips again, and start to move forward and down, directly for my cock. The seconds seemed to last for hours as I felt her hands creep towards my member, but at the last second, her hands decisively pulled up and began washing my stomach and chest. To reach around me like this, I could feel her tits pressed up against my back and I could feel her slightly humping into me, although it wasn't quite erotic, it was enough to keep my mind filled with fantasies as she rubbed me down.

Her hands rubbed my chest, and began the trek down to my cock, where I was sure that now was the time. I wanted it to be the time. I wanted her to stroke me, to make me cum, to take me into her mouth, into her pussy, wherever. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum, and I wanted to cum SOON.

Again, as her hands reached the point of no return, she changed the direction, and massaged all around the area, getting my pubic region, but making sure not to touch the balls or cock with so much as even her wrist. I thought I was going to go crazy.

"Ok, you're done. Get out. My turn." She said, as her hands left my body. I was confused. I wanted more. I needed more. God damn it. I was going to jerk off in the shower, and here she was ruining that too. Ugh.

"I, um, need to take care, of something. Can you give me a minute?" I asked, trying to hint at what I wanted.

She laughed. "Oh Ben, you've been hard all day. I knew. I didn't care. I'm your sister, so that's not something that I do. At least, not for you. Just go take care of it in the other room. I have some things to take care of myself, so, get out. And you're welcome!" she laughed again.

I was frustrated. I was hard. I tried to turn towards her, but she pushed me out of the shower before I could see what she was/wasn't wearing.

"Well, hey, you want me to wash you, or something?" I asked, hoping to maybe get something out of this deal after all, the thought of her being my sister not registering at all.

"Pervert! Out! You go jerk off in the other room. I'll be at least another 15 minutes. I have things to take care of, too. Gosh. OUT!" she sounded serious, so I left. It's a good thing that she was in the shower, because I realized that I'd forgotten to get a towel, much less any clean clothing, from the other room.

"Well shit," I muttered, and left the bathroom, grabbing a pair of boxers, and my shorts and a different shirt. Already out of clean clothing. Crap. At least we had a sink and soap. I could handwash my boxers, and shirts, and the shorts and jeans would keep for at least a week, unless I spilled on them.

I wondered what she was taking care of in there, and then stopped. I thought I could hear a bit of moaning through the door, now. OH SHIT. My sister was getting herself off in the shower. My idea. Damnit. Well, I knew I had only a bit of time before she came out, and now that I was away from the water and her magic fingers, I could control myself a bit better. I quickly took my cock to explosion-town, and blew my load into a wad of tissues I'd found bedside. It only lasted a few strokes, due to the buildup, but it was fantastic.

It was always nice to have a lot of foreplay before cumming, although it's kind of a pain in the ass when you're on your own. Usually, I'd just start jerking it as hard and fast as possible so I could cum, and that was the end of it. However, when a girl was involved, I'd always liked to get her off once or twice before we even focused on me. And even then, it seemed like I was more into helping her, rather than her helping me. I'd never understood why girls didn't care for my style of loving- I was gentle, friendly, and very willing to let them orgasm as many times as they wanted, with no real requirements on my end.

A good BJ or HJ usually worked for me, but even that seemed to be too much to ask after a couple hours of oral play on a girl. It's not that I didn't like fucking girls, but I knew I was good orally, so I stuck to my best skills. Besides, I hated condoms, and pulling out was a nightmare most of the time, and every girl I'd ever been with had told me not to cum in her. I understood that. Well, I would have, had I not dated the same girl for about a year, and we only had sex once a week, with a condom, until the last month, when she confessed that she'd been cheating on me the whole time, and the only reason I had to use a condom was because her other guy didn't want to catch anything from me potentially. What the fuck? I'm still lost on that logic.

In any case, once I'd cum, I pulled on my clothing, and popped out for another cigarette. I'd promised myself that this vacation meant I was going to quit, but it seemed like I was smoking even more than I'd used to. Ok, that was a lie- I was a 2 pack a day guy up until I decided to quit my job, and decided cigarettes were not going to be part of my vacation life. Fuck. Oh well.

I finished my smoke, and headed back in, thinking that food would be in order soon. I looked at the clock and it was only about 8pm. Well, at least I didn't have to drive home tonight, which was a pleasant thought. I wondered what Katie wanted to eat, and I was about to knock on the door to see if she was hungry, when the door to the bathroom opened, letting all the steam from the shower into the room. Katie came strolling out, topless, but did indeed have bathing suit bottoms on.

Oh Christ, her tits were fantastic, and my cock started to come back to attention, although not with as much intensity as earlier.

"PERVERT!" she laughed at me, and then stole the towel I'd used, which was hanging on the doorknob. She dried herself off, as I watched, enjoying how she paid attention to getting each and every drop of water off of her.

"Hey, stop looking. I'm your sister! Perv!" She laughed again, but turned so I couldn't see her titties anymore. I caught myself trying to peek again, but realized exactly what I was doing, and immediately turned around, trying to think of other things.

I could hear her shuffling in her bag, and when I turned again, she was fully dressed, the towel having been wrapped around her head in that weird way that girls can do. She winked at me, and simply asked "Hungry?"

I nodded, and she nodded in confirmation, then went back into the bathroom with an assortment of electronic devices that girls use to dry and moisturize, or whatever else it is they may do.

Twenty minutes later, she came out again, smelling fresh, clean, and looking exceptionally hot in a sundress that left way too much to my imagination. Less than 24 hours ago, I was on my couch drinking beers, and now, here I am ogling my sister, trying to figure out what to do about... everything.

She looked me over, decided I was decent enough to go out, and suggested we go down the street to find something. I agreed, but first, I put my phone on the charger, as I knew we may need help getting around tomorrow, considering I was out of my geographic region of knowledge.

I grabbed my satchel again, thinking I might need to smoke a bowl before too long, and we both headed out the door and down the street.

The food we ended up getting was takeout Chinese, and instead of eating there and maybe hitting the pub afterwards, we stopped at the corner mart and got a six pack of some tasty looking beer. We really hadn't talked much, and I was beginning to think that our relationship was more based on what was being unsaid than what was being spoken aloud, but I couldn't be sure.

The Chinese was dismal, and we both groaned when we were finished, knowing that a bathroom trip in the near future was almost guaranteed. I'd gotten some orange chicken dish, and she'd stuck with some noodles and vegetables. The beer was our dessert, and before we'd even shared another word, we'd both gotten two beers into our bellies.

It was odd, specifically because I remembered Katie being a Chatty Kathy, of sorts, whereas I was the logical thinker and tended to dwell on what was said, analyzing it, and trying to sort out what actually was being said, rather than the words themselves. Kate had really quieted down in the last few years, or maybe she just didn't have much to say to her overprotective, intellectual, lame big brother. I wasn't sure, but I noticed a huge lack of dialogue between us. I wanted to fix that, but I didn't know what to say.

Fortunately, Katie had ways to start conversations, and soon after we'd each finished our second beer, she broke the silence.

"I want to get high. Do you have any weed, by chance?" she asked, not batting an eye. She must have known I'd been smoking weed for years, though this was the first she'd ever brought it up.

"Um, yea, sure." I grabbed my bag, and pulled out my tiny travelling pipe, along with a small bag of grass. It wasn't anything special, but it was my favorite. It was from one of the dispensaries up the street from my apartment, which is why I kept my satchel on me at all times; my medical records were in there.

I loaded the bowl, and passed her the pipe. I wasn't concerned about smoking indoors, but then realized we weren't at my place, so I suggested we hit the balcony. She countered with the bathroom, and since she had the pipe in hand, I agreed.

We walked into the bathroom together, and I closed the door behind us. This particular bathroom had a ceiling vent, which was good, as well as up to code, so we turned it on and passed the pipe back and forth, each taking a hit and holding it in for a good amount of time. As a regular smoker, this barely phased me, but my sister looked as if she'd been hit by a truck, because by the time I was taking my third hit, she was singing softly to herself, and her eyes were drooping. It was early for me, but I suggested we head to bed, considering we had a big day tomorrow.

Katie looked at me, confused, trying to figure out what it was that I meant, and finally her eyes cleared up, as she realized what I meant. She then nodded, handed the pipe back to me, and wordlessly left the bathroom. I emptied the bowl, cleaned it out in the bathroom sink, and went into the room, where she was already snoozing soundly on the bed. Lightweight, I thought to myself. Then laughed.

I grabbed another beer, saving one for her if she woke back up, and crawled up on the bed next to her, intending to drink the beer and watch TV.

For once during that day, my intentions played out exactly, and about 45 minutes later, with the TV still going in the background, the beer long since emptied and on the bedside table, I was asleep next to my beautiful sister, both of us fully clothed, and both on top of the blankets.

I awoke in the night, noting that the TV was now off, the lights dimmed, and both Katie and I were under the blankets. I was still dressed, but she wasn't, having tossed her sundress onto the floor. Without moving around, I started to listen, wondering what it was that had woken me up. Katie was breathing heavily next to me, and there was the slightest vibration to the bed, which was in time to her deep breaths.

Holy shit! I knew exactly what she was doing! Her fingers must be teasing her pussy at this exact moment, touching her clit, sometimes drifting into her vagina for a bit of depth, but focusing more at the front little nub of her clitoris. At least, that's what I envisioned in my head as I listened to her pleasure herself, mere inches away from me. Oh god, my cock had come back to life, and it was definitely in need of release. Wait, hadn't she needed to do something else in the shower, which was why I was banished? She must have a really active sex drive. This thought, amongst all the others, floated in my head as I listened to the sounds that became more urgent, demanding, and forceful. The slight vibration of the bed was no longer slight, and the breathing was loud and clear. Even her moans that were once restrained were now be uttered with a volume that suggested she didn't care if she was caught.

However, having jerked my cock earlier, I was still in complete control, and I just wanted to listen, to watch, and to feel my sister getting her rocks off right next to me. I didn't have long to wait, as I heard muted whispers coming from her, which were getting louder by the second. I knew I didn't have much time to wait for her to hit the big O.

"oh... oh... God... yes... oh please... oh yes... oh GOD... Please... fill... fill me up... Oh god.. Please... yes... give it to me... oh please... cum... cum in me... oh god, I need this... Oh... my baby... please... oh... cum for me... that's right... cum... oh my... you're so... so big... oh god... cum for me... my big... my big brother.... Oh Ben... yes... CUM! I'M CUMMING!" and with that, she spasmed, shaking the bed, and talking in a slightly louder than conversational tone...

I just laid there, speechless, knowing that my sister had just told me to cum in her; had cum herself, wanting me to cum inside of her. The idea, as wrong as it was, sounded appealing, especially late at night, and especially because I'd never cum inside of a girl. It'd always been a fantasy of mine, but I never had the chance to live up to it. Maybe if I'd been more of a party guy, and liked banging random girls, it might have happened, but that wasn't really my style. I was always waiting for the right girl to come along, and it hadn't happened yet. This was too good to be true, but, she was still my sister. If it did happen, ever, it wouldn't be tonight. I couldn't let it be tonight. As much as I wanted to cum, now, I wouldn't touch her. She was my little sister, after all.

Minutes passed, and I could feel her body relaxing, and the sounds of her heading back into slumberland took over the room. Her deep breathing was more natural, and the motion of the bed had stopped.

More than anything, I wanted to pull on my cock, to entice the cum out of my hard dick, to shoot a hot load anywhere, to explode as my sister had just done.

Instead, I closed my eyes, and let my mind wander, so I could fall asleep again. And I did.

--

When I awoke the next morning, the sun was streaming through the window, and the blinds were thrown back. It couldn't be more than 7:30am, but the spot that had been so recently occupied by my sister was empty, and the shower was running. Considering I'd showered the night before, I wasn't really keen on getting washed again so soon, especially because I had a feeling that it would be more that a tiny distraction, so I opted to wear the same clothes I'd worn yesterday. I stepped outside and lit a cigarette up, enjoying the taste much more than usual, which was strange; smoking had long since lost its appeal, but today the taste was beyond fantastic. It was mornings like this that I lived for.

I looked around, and realized that this was a regular travel stop for folks like ourselves; everybody was getting into their cars, dropping keys off, and heading on their way. I hoped to do the same soon, and when I put out my butt, I walked back into the room to suggest that we get on our way, considering Montana was a large state, and I had no real idea of where we were going.

When I got back into the room, I noticed that Katie was already dressed and ready for the day. She was wearing what appeared to be a bikini top, and I assumed bottoms, with a sarong to cover it all up. I was going to mention that there would be no beach or swimming today, but realized that she was planning for extreme heat in the Behemoth later on. Instead of suggesting she change, I just began to grab our things and put them into the car. After two loads, and a round of double checking that I hadn't forgotten anything, I suggested we grab a bite before hitting the road. I also took into account that we'd driven a bit further than expected, so fuel would be necessary.

Katie was excited that I was able to be ready to go so quickly, but didn't mention my lack of shower. Maybe it was because of last night, or maybe she just didn't care, but in any case, she immediately cried out that McDonald's for breakfast was a great way to start the day. Since I had no other feasible options, I agreed, and we revved the big beast to life. As I waited for it to warm up, Katie went over to drop the keys off at the night drop, and hurried back so we could renew our adventure.

I wasn't much of a morning person these days, so my responses to her endless chatter, which had been missing the day before, were limited to grunts and nods.

"Do you want to get coffee too? How far do you think we have to go? Is it going to be hot today? Do I look alright? What are you going to get at Mickey D's?"

In the end, we settled for some egg McMuffins, a cup of coffee each, and shared a cigarette afterwards. We'd decided to eat in the car, but not while driving, so as to limit the possibility of McDonald's hot coffee spilling all over us. I'd read about a lady that had sued the franchise, mostly due to her own idiocy. Who would ever sell cold coffee? What a scheme that was.

My mind began to work better once the caffeine hit my system, and I asked where we were heading, finally. The response was simple. "Just outside of Missoula."

I'd never been that far east, but I knew that I-90 was still my road, so with that, we headed to the gas station just before hitting the Interstate again. This time, Katie paid for the fuel, and I went in to get a couple more packs of cigarettes, considering that we'd demolished the other pack I'd had.

By the time we were really on the road again, it was past 9am, which was considerably slower that I would have liked, but since I really had no other plans, I couldn't complain too much. The temperature was already increasing, so the windows in the Valiant were all down, and our sunglasses were covering our sensitive eyes, while the AM radio blasted some more classic rock/not rock. It was an enjoyable drive for the first few hours, just listening and driving, but since I'd never been this way, I was constantly watching for anything out of the ordinary. Specifically, since I had no real idea of where we were going, I was creating a map in my head, and noting any geographic anomalies, speed traps, cities, and signs that might change our course.

Once we had eaten, Katie's chatter had stopped, so we were silent for the morning hours, until about 11am, when my sister, the queen, told me that she needed to pee. I looked for signs, and tried to recollect any towns we'd passed by, but wasn't having any luck. Luckily a sign ahead was giving me an idea of what was to come, until I read it clearly.

Montana/Idaho border. Oh great, I thought. Another flashing sign, and another argument, I was sure. However, this time, rather than crying out for me to stop, Katie looked at me, gave me some puppy dog eyes, and asked sweetly if I could stop.

Since she was basically begging me with her eyes, I really couldn't say no. Rather, I didn't want to say no. Last night's show was still fresh in my head, and the pleasuring session later on had weakened all of my resolve. I silently pulled over, and she clapped enthusiastically, pulling her camera out in the process.

I was getting hard at the idea of seeing those sweet, sweet melons again, but I wanted to try to hide my desire, because this trip had already pushed way too many of my previously impenetrable defenses. I carefully looked at the camera as Katie bounded out the door and ran up to the sign. It was a Sunday now, so the traffic was less, and considering that we were somewhat out in the middle of nowhere, even on I-90, not many other cars were out.