A Valuable Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

I ignored and alienated my old friends by purposely avoiding my old stomping grounds, case in point, Buckingham's Ale House. I was deathly afraid they would see the change in me.

My work persona changed and although I was unaware of the changes, Trish commented to Andrea that I was treating people with a more caring and friendly attitude. With a harmonious and pleasant atmosphere, unit productivity and efficiency increased dramatically.

Although I believed I lost my self confidence, in essence, it never left me. My abilities were intact and I encouraged my legal assistants to discuss their ideas and thoughts with me. Gradually, I perceived my former "strengths" as part of my overall pompous attitude. For once, I was more compliant and congenial in my dealings with office personnel.

When I analyzed my relationship with Will, I discovered that I was controlling and always had the upper hand. Andrea was right, the bastard was a wimp. He went along with most of my ideas and was content to take a back seat in the relationship.

Slowly, I came to terms with my sexuality and realized that it didn't define me as a human being but was an integral and unchangeable part of me. For some inexplicable reason, it existed in my psyche and I accepted the reality that I enjoyed sex with men and women.

For the first time since my "attitude adjustment" therapy began, my feelings of dread were gone and even though I saw Andrea on a daily basis at work, I was eager for Saturday to arrive.

With several outfits laid out on my bed, I couldn't decide which one to wear. Finally I chose one with matching black thong panties and realized how silly I was behaving.

At 3pm, I walked into the basement and when I saw Andrea, I smiled and gave a little wave. Andrea smiled back.

"Is that a new outfit?" She asked.

My face was blushing deep red and I nodded my head. Andrea gazed with wonder at my reaction and when I moved to the mat for our "session", she stopped me. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"I believe you've learned your lesson." She remarked firmly and walked over to the laundry area. She returned with a folded pile of underwear and handed them to me.

"My panties!" I exclaimed.

I was speechless and tears rimmed my eyes. When Andrea handed me my coat, I started to bawl. She took me in her arms and held me tenderly. It was the first true act of friendship that she had shown me.

"Do I have to leave?" I asked in a forlorn and halting voice.

"Only if you want to." She said in a cheery tone.

I followed Andrea upstairs to the kitchen. She rummaged around inside the fridge and produced two bottles of beer. We sat in silence and smiled at each other as we drank the beer. Andrea broke the silence.

"I'm curious about you're decision to stay." She questioned sincerely.

"I was hoping we could be friends." I said quietly and with my eyes downcast.

Andrea came around to my side of the table and as she hugged me, lightly kissed my cheek.

"Since were going to be friends as well as co-workers, this is the perfect opportunity to get to know each other." She stated with conviction.

I insisted that Andrea go first and she told me she was an Air Force brat. Seeing the confused look on my face, she explained that her father was a captain in the Air Force and they moved every two or three years. She was the youngest of three girls and although her father wanted sons, he was very proud of his daughters. He was stern but loving and they had a close relationship. Her mother was killed in an auto accident when she was only three and her father never remarried.

Each daughter was expected to participate in martial arts and self defense training. Also, they exercised every morning using the same routine as the recruits under her fathers command.

With the frequent moves it was difficult to develop lasting friendships. She formed a tight bond with her sisters and they took care of each other.

However, with her fitness and martial arts skills, she developed a very cocky attitude.

"My father was transferred to South Korea and we lived in military housing. I was thirteen and developed a huge crush on a boy in my class at the American School. I think he liked me as well." Andrea took a big swallow of beer and continued,

"After school, and I don't remember the day, I took a different route back to the house. I turned down an alleyway and saw Teddy and Lisa Park holding hands and then she gave him a peck on the cheek. I was livid but decided to wait and confront her when we were alone."

"The next day, I asked Lisa if she'd help me practice my Korean after school and she said sure, no problem. On the way to my house we cut down the same alleyway and I got right in her face and accused her of stealing my boyfriend."

"Funny, but Lisa, in a polite tone of voice, insisted that I never had a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship with Teddy. That statement infuriated me and I told her I was going to kick her ass. At thirteen, I was very skinny but I was half a head taller than Lisa and I probably outweighed her by five or more pounds."

"I squared off but she looked at me with disdain and warned me that it was MY ASS that would get kicked. Of course, I didn't listen and she kicked my ass. I walked home crying and an elbow to my left eye had resulted in a big shiner. My sisters listened to my story and told me I was wrong and deserved what I got. Now I was pissed off at them and Lisa."

"The next day after school, I confronted her again but with the same result. Finally, on the fourth day, as Lisa tossed me to the ground for the tenth or eleventh time, I looked up at her and called a truce. She was standing over me and I asked if she'd teach me how to fight like her. Her face lit up and she helped me to my feet."

"We became very close friends and discovered that neither of us really wanted Teddy as a boyfriend. But, I had to endure four good beatings before I learned my lesson."

Andrea got up to find more beer.

"The woman you were with at Buckingham's, is that your sister?" I ask inquisitively.

"Yeah, that's my sister Paula." She stated and set two more beers on the table.

I learned that Andrea was twenty six, attended law school for one year and was undecided on continuing. She dated a guy during her first year and thought they might tie the knot.

"The creep already had a fiancé in Texas. When I found out, I wanted to give him a good thrashing but instead I damaged his ego. He was in the law library just before finals and the place is crowded with panicky first year students. While he was sitting at a table with his study group, I confronted him and forcibly took down his pants. I bent him over my knee and with his naked butt in the air, spanked his ass until he cried like a baby. He transferred to another law school rather than face me and his buddies." She declared with satisfaction.

We were both hungry and decided on a Chinese take out place down the street. On the walk to the restaurant, Andrea stoped in front of a jewelry store window and gushed over a silver bracelet that she had her eye on since last summer.

Later that night as I was leaving, we embraced.

"Is it ok if I come over next Saturday?" I asked sheepishly and Andrea told me I'd better or....and she never finished the sentence.

The following Saturday, I was wrapping a small box and was undecided on the appropriateness of the gift but, I wanted Andrea to have it.

At the usual time, she let me in and as we sat in the kitchen discussing our plans for the afternoon, she noticed the box.

"I have a gift for you." I said in a shy voice and handed her the box.

While she was unwrapping her present, I expressed my deepest feelings of gratitude to her. She gasped when she opened the box and gently laid the same bracelet she had shown me the previous week on her wrist.

"But, it's very expensive." She said as if completing some internal thought.

The sterling silver with sapphires bracelet looked stunning on her wrist and I told her so.

"It's my way of saying thank you." I stated with a beaming face.

Andrea gaze was glued to the bracelet but when she looked at me, I had tears in my eyes. Overjoyed that I made her happy, I was incapable of stopping the flow of tears down my cheeks.

Andrea took me into her arms and embraced me. As she held me tightly against her body, she kissed me passionately and I responded in kind. She whispered loving words in my ear that made me blush and I felt the heat rising in my body.

Andrea took my hand and led me to her bedroom and as we kissed like lovers, we took each others clothes off. She gazed at my nude body underneath hers and smiled.

"I see you shaved" she commented while appraising my clean looking crotch.

Andrea noticed my attempts to fondle her breasts, the same breasts she denied me during our "sessions", and raised herself up. I played with the small but firm mounds and tweaked the nipples until they hardened into tight nubs.

As Andrea's breathing became more rapid, she lowered a tit to my salivating mouth. I hungrily sucked her nipples and felt the liquid from her pussy on my thigh.

I wanted to go down on Andrea but she held me back until we were positioned in a sixty nine configuration. She took me to new heights and feelings that made me light headed and giddy.

As we lay facing each other, I ran my hands over Andrea's silky smooth skin and was enthralled by the dense muscle underneath. Tired from our lovemaking, we embraced and refused to let go. As I slowly slid towards sleep, powerful emotions of joy and love throbbed in my heart.

Andrea's light snoring temporarily roused me and I gently kissed her forehead. Without opening her eyes she whispered,

"I'm glad you're here."

Then, she drifted back to sleep.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers
12