A Vampire Slave

Story Info
A reluctant princess master is dominated by her slave.
2.1k words
4.27
19.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone this is my first story so please leave any constructive criticism. :) I value story over sex though, so if there isn't enough for you sorry.

~~~

Dimitri sat in the back of a bulletproof car bound in chains of undiluted silver. He couldn't move without constantly touching them and every time he did it would burn his skin. The shackles bound to each ligament keeping a slow and steady burn. He screamed again in pure agony, going mad as the silver went to his head. His powers were wearing and his mind was hazy. But the pain was very real.

And all this for enslaving a bunch of worthless humans as servants in his Father's palace.

"Crown-Prince Dimitri Blackwood," the Queen smirked haughtily, "I was wondering when you'd make an appearance in our court."

The Seelie Queen slowly circled him, eyeing him from his black hair and sharp eyes to his build. "What are you looking at?" Dimitri snapped at her, causing the guards on either side of him to push his silver shackles into his skin. He hissed in pain. The Seelie Queen was fuming.

"I can look at whatever I want, you've broken the Code of the Creatures. The enslavement of another species is illegal and punishable by the Faerie justice system."

Dimitri scoffed, "Oh that system is rigged so you Faeries will always end up on top. We can't drink faerie blood, nor werewolf, nor mermaid. So what will we eat but the weakest of the species. Easy prey." He flashed the Queen a cynical grin.

The Queen was not amused as she said calmly, "The cows. The livestock and the wildlife. You shall not murder a human or any other species. Nor shall you enslave. Because of your sin's you've done for your father, your punishment will be lifelong enslavement yourself. And your father will have to live without an heir," Now was the Queen's turn to be amused as she smiled smugly at Dimitri's shocked disbelief.

"A-a...slave?... for life?" He whispered. Causing the Queen to laugh cruelly.

"Guards, take him to the palace!"

Suddenly guards burst through the doors of the trunk. "Just sedate him for the rest of the trip his screams are starting to bother me," he heard one mutter. The other two grunting in agreement. Slowly he felt an elixir enter is mouth and roll down his throat cold. And instantly after that, his world went black.

"I don't know what to do with him Oberon," the Seelie Queen said designing and sinking into her chair. "I just was so angry, I said it in the spur of the moment. I don't know where to put him, he's liable to devour any faerie in his path."

Oberon didn't exactly seem to care, he took a long sip of his tea and finally said, looking up at his Queen," How about Maeve?"

The Seelie Queen froze and then hissed at her husband," Our daughter? Do you really think our sweet, innocent daughter could handle a manipulative creep like that disgusting vampire , Oberon? She couldn't take him for a second!" Her voice rose as she stood up from her chair glaring at her husbande who remained calmly sipping tea.

"Just think about it Titania, we're all here so what could really go wrong? Plus faeries have natural barriers up against vampire mesmerisation and things of that sort."

"Yes until they are bitten."

"And we won't let that happen, Titania, we'll see the signs. It'll be somewhere to put him and can you imagine the humiliation of a vampire prince waiting on a faerie princess, it will finally put the vampires in their place."

The Seelie Queen paused. He was right. Making Prince Dimitri serve Maeve would certainly put King Damien in his place. "Alright then, send Dimitri to my daughter's quarters.'

~~

Dimitri awoke in a beautiful and gilded room, in a beautiful gilded cage. The cage was golden, with the same design that was reflected on the painted walls of this room. I sat up and studied the room more, on a raised platform was a king sized bed with fluffy pink pillows and a beautiful white and pink blanket. Definitely a woman's room, but whose was it? The Seelie Queen's? No this room was too juvenile. It looked to be the bedroom of a young girl. Who else's could it be? Maybe a Lord or Lady's young daughter...

Dimitri decided not to ponder this as a cold chill fell over my body. I looked down.

He. Was. Naked.

He felt anger rise in my chest. How dare they?! How dare they unclothe the Vampire Prince. Treat him the way they treat my slaves.

Oh.

Well I that makes sense.

Dimitri saw the door open and in stepped a young girl. She wasn't that young, maybe a little younger than him. She was on the short side, maybe around 5"2, but she was still quite lovely. She had long red gold hair that was waist length in a braid with gold woven in. She was wearing a flowy white dress with gold accents. She turned towards me and gasped, green eyes widening in alarm. Her hands flew to her mouth and she let out a small squeak. I felt myself smirk, there was an aura of innocence about this girl, and suddenly I felt more comfortable in my naked body. Suddenly the girlish pink room made sense.

"O-oh... I-I didn't know you were naked..." The girl said timidly. Was this my new owner? She didn't seem the type, in fact she seemed more the type that I would have taken as a pet. I studied her more tilting my head and staring intently. This made her squirm and she looked away.

Maeve didn't want to own a slave, especially not a felon vampire prince. But her parents had been so insistent, and making her Mother happy was such a rare occasion, she had to say yes. But now, gazing upon the gorgeous naked body of a man, she was regretting it.

He was beautiful, icy eyes, a chiseled face, dark hair. But his wolfish smile was dominating his elegant face. Suddenly he spoke "Come to me."

Maeve was startled from her reverie, staring up at Dimitri in confusion,"... Ah... W-what?..." She asked, her face scrunching up in confusion.

"Come. To. Me." His voice dropped in octave, it was deep and commanding and sent a shiver down her spine, all the way to her nether regions. She jumped in surprise, blushing heavily, she had never felt a warmth down there before. Slowly Maeve approached the cage.

"Open it," Dimitri said, smiling as she hesitantly moved forward. He adored her delicate faerie features, the way her green eyes were widened in fear. He smelled arousal off her, and it only did confirm his suspicions that she was a natural submission. Maeve slowly took out a key and unlocked the cage door, as she opened the door Dimitri pulled her in.

"Who are you, love?" He whispered into her neck, he felt her shiver again, arousal coming off of her in rolls.

Maeve closed her eyes as another wave of pleasure washed over her, she didn't understand why she was enjoying this mistreatment so much. "Maeve." She whispered quality, subconsciously melting into his broad form.

Dimitri frowned as his mind made the connection. Maeve, as in Princess Maeve of the Seelie? He looked at the woman resting herself on his abdomen in a new light. Maeve of the Seelie hadn't been seen outside in years, but here she was, resting against him. Dimitri smirked, the crown princess of the Seelie was about to become his willing pet.

"Maeve," Dimitri purred into her neck," What a lovely name." He slowly slid one of his hand up her thighs, he felt her panties, they were wet.

Maeve let out a small mewl of protest, but made no move to stop. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her, she began to pant. His magical fingers slipped past her panties and ran across her folds. She cried out softly," Please," Maeve whimpered as she heard him whisper in her ear.

"Please, Master," Dimitri said softly, his voice guttural and raw. He slipped a finger into her pussy and she gasped. "You're so responsive, pet." He said smiling. And she was.

Slowly he slipped in a second finger, and after a moan from Maeve he began to pump in and out.

Maeve threw herself against Dimitri's chest, moaning in response. She had never felt anything like this before, and was unfamiliar with the warm feeling building inside her. Suddenly he stopped, she let out a mewl of protest. "N-no."

"Please... D-don't stop," Maeve said between pants, she placed her small hand on his trying to force him to put his fingers back. But his hand didn't budge.

"Please what, love?" Dimitri said grinning like a predator. Her skin was coated in a light sheen of sweat and her white dress was clinging to her breasts.

"Please...M-Master?" She stared up at him in question.

"Say it like you mean it, Maeve."

"Please, Master!" Maeve said almost crying. Dimitri was more than happy to oblige. He began to suck on her neck as he once again began to pump his fingers in and out, adding in a third finger.

"You're so tight, love." Dimitri groaned into her neck between Maeve's whimpers and moans of encouragement.

Maeve screamed as suddenly the dam inside her broke, spilling her juices onto Dimitri's willing fingers. When the orgasm had stopped she slowly opened her eyes, staring at him in shock. But he was smiling, more like leering at her. Dimitri slowly raised his coated fingers to his lips and sucked them.

Even faerie juices were sweeter than that of a human, simply delicious. Maeve was still was quiet with shock under him, watching him with wide, confused eyes. He had just made the Crown Princess cum. This future ruler of the most influential kingdom had just cummed for him, the future ruler of a kingdom jilted by hers. He grinned at the delicious irony of the situation. And he slowly lowered his lips to meet hers, at her quiet protest he forced her tongue open so she could taste her own juices. And slowly Maeve responded, following his lead and placing her own tongue in his, and with that he broke away.

"You taste delicious, don't you?" Dimitri said smiling at her. She blushed and looked away.

"Now love, where's the key to this confounded collar?" Maeve, still in a sexed daze, pointed him towards her dresser. He left the cage to retrieve, it leaving Maeve by herself making no move to follow. Grinning, not only did Dimitri find the key to his collar, but the key to the cage as well.

He circled back to where Maeve was waiting obediently and attached the collar around her neck. This broke her from her reverie," Wait! What are you doing?" She yelped alarmed. Dimitri just laughed at her horrified expression," What does it look like I'm doing, love? I'm giving my pet a collar."

Her lips pursed in confusion, "I'm not the pet, you are." She meant for her words to sound convincing, but instead they were quiet and meek. More of a question than a statement. Dimitri lunged at her, knocking her to the ground. His icy eyes had turned a bloody red.

"You're mistaken, pet." He spat in the terrified faerie's face. "I don't care what your Mommy said, from now on I exercise complete control over you. You will answer to me, you will obey me without question, you will guard me with your life. I am your everything and you are nothing. Is that understood?" He hissed. Maeve began to sob heavily, and Dimitri moved his hands to her throat, squeezing it tightly. "I said, is that understood?"

Between hiccups of tears she whispered "Yes..." But this only prompted Dimitri to squeeze harder.

"Yes what, pet?"

"Yes, Master."

~~

Dimitri sat in Maeve's bed, his bed, with his head resting on one of the many pillows. His little pet was locked in her cage, naked. He had stripped her of his clothing as punishment for her little disobedience. The only item she was still wearing was her collar. She was turned away from him, quietly sobbing, which was an understandable reaction.

He still couldn't believe his luck, the Seelie Crown Princess, now subordinate to him. And it felt so natural. On all his other pets he would have to use his powers of seduction to get them wet, with her he couldn't because her faerie blood protected her from that. Meaning her wetness, her responsive, it had been her own. And now she was hers.

The Queen's punishment truly was nothing to complain about.