A Vampire's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I missed them all so much, especially mom and dad. They were so kind to me when really they could have forced me to marry anyone they wanted back in those long ago days, but didn't. Mom and dad didn't care if their oldest daughter was considered a spinster. They respected my wishes to marry someday for love, not because society expected me to marry by a certain age.

Imagine everyone's surprise, including my own, when a man finally came along. It happened when I was at my cousin's home for the first dance of the fall season. He was a tall, dark haired man and he asked me to dance. I was shocked really; no one had asked me to dance the entire year. Then out of nowhere this blue eyed man with chiseled features and the most irresistible mouth I ever saw, asked me to dance.

Oh it was heaven. I didn't know till then just how much I missed the feel of having a man hold me in his arms and waltz me around a room. He was so handsome, his manners so perfect. He never took his eyes from me not even to look at the younger women who danced by us trying to catch his attention. The whole night he kept me laughing with stories, stories that he said were true. I would have bet what little money I had saved that they all were made up.

Little by little I found out his name was Dante Wilder. He was there for a month on holiday to visit his family and some friends. I never bothered to ask who they were or how he even came to be at my cousin's party. All I knew was that he was different then any man who I had talked or danced with before in my life and that he wanted to dance every dance with me.

It was late in the night when the dance finally broke up and the guests started leaving in their horse drawn carriages. My family and I were spending the night and would be leaving early in the morning. I walked out with Dante, watching as his sleek and rather large carriage pulled up to a perfect stop right in front of us.

Dante turned to me and bent at the waist, lifting my gloved hand to his mouth. The heat of his kiss went all the way through the silk material of my gloves. Then he looked up at me, "May I see you tomorrow night, Marina?"

I watched as he raised back to his full height and my mouth went dry. I swallowed a couple of times and then finally answered. "I'm sorry but we are leaving in the morning for home."

A look of disappointment crossed his face. "Where do you and your family live?"

"It's a days drive by carriage from here to our home in the north."

"I must see you again, Marina. Please say you will not turn me away if I show up unannounced?"

I looked over my shoulder to see my parents watching us, both of them smiling with joy to see a man take interest in me. I looked back at him, "Whenever you arrive Dante; I will not turn you away from our door."

His smile lit up his face so much his eyes seemed to glow. "You have filled my heart with joy, Marina. As soon as I can dear I will come to you."

He gave my hand another kiss then stepped back. "Till we meet again Marina, may you dream only of me."

His eyes had a hold over me as he stared into mine. "I will dream only of you, Dante. Good night."

With a short bow toward my parents, he quickly climbed into his carriage and his driver got the horses underway. I could not move from where I stood till at last the night swallowed his carriage from my sight.

That night my sleep was not peaceful. Dreams kept waking me with images of blood red lips and blue eyes filled with an un-human like glow about them. The strangest thing was that every time I would awake, my hand would be at my throat, acting as a barrier but against what I did not know.

The next morning my mother woke me so I could begin getting ready for our journey. I was so tired from lack of sleep that I dreaded the trip home. The bumpy roads and uncomfortable carriage seats won't even allow me the chance to rest along the way.

Once home it took all my strength to stay awake through dinner before finally retiring to my room. After slipping into my favorite sleeping gown and into my own bed I fell asleep quickly. The dreams came again but this time they didn't disturb my sleep. The blood red lips and glowing eyes had filled out completely to take the form of Dante's image, which must have removed the fear that I was felt the night before and helped me to sleep.

All week long Dante was in my thoughts and dreams. No matter what I was doing he was there. Whether I was completing my chores or helping one of my younger sisters, he always seemed to be right there with me.

I grew depressed as the days went by, thinking that he had forgotten all about me or that some young beautiful girl may had turned his head after my return trip home. Every night I sat at my bedroom window, hoping for the sound or the sight of a carriage to come down the drive. Even the weather seemed to match my mood, changing from warm fall breezes and sunshine to the cold winds and clouds of winter in less than a week's time. Little did I know of what changes were about to happen on what came to be my final night at home.

Sleep would not come to me that last night. It was so very cold and snow had been falling all day and looked to be well over ankle deep. I loved the snow and how beautiful it looked. Everything was so different when it was covered over by a white fluffy blanket after a storm.

I stoked the fire in my room and wrapped one of my mother's quilts around me, returning to my seat by the window. The snowstorm had finally come to an end and the moon was breaking through the clouds, showing me how deep the snow was. No carriages would be able to get through this night, not even in an emergency.

I was about to lay down and try to sleep when suddenly I spot a dark figure moving along the fence line through the drifting snow. Who ever it was they didn't appear to be having any trouble walking through the snow on the ground. When I seen the figure turn toward our house off the lane I quietly left my room and went downstairs, looking out the window by the door only to gasp when Dante's face appeared before me. I pulled the door open to see his blue eyes staring back at me through a curtain of snow being blown off the roof.

"Come in Dante, come in." I said quietly as I reached out and pulled him in. My fingers turned to ice upon touching his bare hand. I placed them between my own and began to rub, trying to warm them.

"Are you glad to see me, my love?" He asked in a soothing voice.

"Dante I'm so glad you're here but you shouldn't have risked your life to come this night."

I look down at the puddle forming at his feet and my hands move over his coat feeling the wetness. Without thinking I pull his coat open to feel his clothing inside and found that they to was wet. "Oh love you're soaked all the way through. You need to get out of those wet clothes before you catch your death. What you really need most of all is a fire to warm you but it will take too long to start one."

I thought for a moment. "I know what we can do. If you're very quiet I can sneak you up to my room. I have a fire already going and we can get you warmed up in no time."

I took his hand and lead him up the stairs, dodging lose boards that creaked and finally got him into my room. "You're going to have to remove that wet clothing, Dante. While you do that, I'll fix some blankets and quilts by the fireplace for you."

I remove the quilt that I had draped around myself, "Here take this and wrap it around yourself when you're done." I tried hard not to look over at him as I pulled two quilts from my bed and spread them out before the fire making a pallet for him on the floor. Just as I placed the pillows down I felt him step beside me. "Come, Dante and lay before the fire, you need to get warm."

He stretched out his long body and rested his head on one of my pillows, and then I spread out the rest of my bed covering over him. While looking down at him I remembered that my little sister stayed out in the cold to long once almost freezing to death and that mom got into bed with her to help warm her. So without hesitation I climbed under the covers with him and pressed myself close. I rubbed my hand over his chest through the quilt he had against his skin as he laid on his back, mumbling under my breath, "I can't have you catching cold and dying on me. Not after I've just found you."

He turned on his side to face me, putting his back to the fire. Then he reached out and pulled me close. "Your body will help warm me more then anything, Marina."

I know I should have felt afraid being so close to him, especially since he was naked under that quilt, but I didn't. I don't know what it is but it just felt right to be here with him like that.

Under the covers my hands somehow found their way under the quilt to touch upon his bare chest. My hands seem to have a mind all of their own as they changed from a healing touch to a caress. "Why did you come to me on such a terrible night Dante? What is it you see in me that no other man ever has?"

He brought a hand up to my cheek and slid the back of his fingers against my skin. "What I see Marina, is a beautiful, strong woman, who stood up for what she believes is in, but I also see more then that." His fingertips lightly moved over my lips. "I also see a woman who cares for her family and friends deeply. Who has her own thoughts and knows her own mind. And most of all, Marina, I see a woman who knows her own heart and knows exactly what it will take to please its desires."

I trembled as he brought my hand up to his cheek. "I can fulfill all of your heart's desires, Marina, if you let me."

He kissed my fingertips, caressing each one with his lips before he placed a gentle kiss in my palm. Next I his mouth was at my wrist; its touch making my pulse jump. He softly moaned as the fingers on my other hand curl against his chest lightly scratching him. "I know what you hunger for, Marina."

He leaned in and brushed his soft lips to mine. Then he kissed me a second time; the gentle pressure of his kiss parted my lips for his tongue. His mouth swallowed my moan as he slowly stroked his tongue inside, making me whimper with need when he pulled away. "I can make your body ache so badly with hunger, Marina. I have so many ways that I could show you, that could satisfy you with, my love."

I moaned as his words seem to do just that. I ached with hunger for him like I'd never had for anyone before in my life. I took his hand and placed it low on my belly. "I'm so empty inside and so hungry for your touch."

Some strange power seemed to take over. It made me act boldly as I took his hand and placed it between my legs, pushing the gown and his hand up against my sex. My need for him caused me to rub myself shamelessly against it. "I can't stop thinking about you or dreaming about you. This ache never goes away, it just keeps growing stronger and stronger. Everything I do to try and ease it only ends up making it worse Dante. Please, I beg of you..."

My voice trailed off into a moan when he growled low in his throat and cupped my sex, pushing his hand into my grinding motions. Before I knew it he had my gown off and had me on my back underneath him, cradling him between my thighs as he pressed his mouth hard to mine, thrusting his tongue deep inside. His cock up pressed against me, so big and hard, making my hunger grow hot and so out of control that I rubbed my wetness up against him with each thrust of his tongue into my mouth.

He took my hands from his body and put them beside my head, twining our fingers together as his mouth moved down over my throat to the side of my neck. He whispered against my pounding pulse. "Soon you will be mine."

As the fire crackled beside us his mouth moved to my breasts. I gasped out when he licked around my nipple in a circle. My back arched upward against his tongue and I moaned deeply when his lips wrapped around it and began to suck. I felt on fire as wetness flooded between my legs.

I lifted my head and watched him slide downward, his sinful mouth causing my belly to quiver under his kiss. He let go of my hands and looked up at me, our eyes locked on each other. He pushed my legs open wider as he moved down farther, a wicked grin crossed his face and his eyes appeared to glow. Then I watched as he closed them and took a deep breath, "You smell so sweet, Marina. I can't wait a moment longer to taste you."

My body shook with a mixture of hunger, lust and a bit of fear. He turned his gaze upward and held me in place with just a look. Then he slid his tongue out between his lips, the fire highlighting its wetness as he worked the tip into my slit.

"Dante..." My startled cry slipped out before my hands could cover my mouth. His tongue flicked me again and I let out a muffled squeal as my body jerked up hard from the floor to push my flesh against his hot tongue.

I heard him growl and the next thing I knew he opened his mouth wide and clamped it tight to my pussy, creating suction so strong that it felt like he was going to suck me completely into his mouth. And his tongue did such wicked things to me. It moved up and down, dipped in and out, and flicked over and around my clit. My insides grew so hot and tight. I felt on the verge of the biggest orgasm of my life as my body strained toward his mouth.

I pulled my hands from my mouth just long enough to beg, "Please, Dante."

He gazed up at my face and broke the suction of his mouth, only to wrap his lips around my throbbing clit and began to suck. That depraved tongue flicked on the tip between each suckle before he bit down on my clit, causing my orgasm to explode.

The juices poured from inside as wave after wave of pleasure went through me. I heard him moaning and sucking between my legs, his greedy tongue lapping at my wetness like he couldn't get enough of me.

After muffling my cries with my hands they fell to my sides. "Oh Dante..."

He slid his wet tongue up my body and dipped it into my mouth and I tasted myself on his lips. My legs spread farther apart as he settled once again between my thighs, his cock teasing my pussy lips apart. The head rubbed over my still sensitive clit and I jerked under him, filling his mouth with my moan.

His hand slid between us, guiding the head of his cock and then he pushed in. He felt so big, the only thing that has ever penetrated me before had been my own fingers. I cried out when he pressed up against the barrier inside me, making my muscles clamp around him hard.

"Shush, it's all right, love." He softly whispered. His trembling hands stroked over me, calming me a little. He slowly began to move back and forth inside me, always stopping when he reached the barrier. In and out, over and over he moved a little faster each time, then I felt a change in him. He kissed me hard and when he thrust his tongue inside my mouth he thrust his cock all the way inside, breaking the barrier and causing me to cry out into his mouth. My fingernails raked over his back and my pussy squeezed him tight as the pain spread through me.

Tears filled my eyes and spilled over, and then I felt his lips as he kissed each one away. "I'm sorry, my love, it had to be this way."

My tears finally stop and the pain had begun to ease when he started moving inside me again. I gasped at a twinge of pain but also at the feeling of my flesh clinging to his cock. "It will get better, Marina. I promise."

My hands squeezed his shoulders as he pushed back inside, feeling like he was going even deeper then before. "Dante..."

He continued to stroke his cock into me faster and faster. The sensations running through me made me think of animals mating in the wild. I wanted something more. Something I knew he could give me but I sensed he was holding himself back. My body started to respond more. My hips lifted to meet him thrust for thrust. My legs wrapped around him to where my heels dug into his rear as I tried to pull him into me harder, still he resisted. I pulled his mouth to mine thrusting my tongue between his lips and this time it was me who swallowed his moan. I placed my mouth next to his ear, sucking on the lobe then whispering to him, "Harder, Dante, I won't break. I need you to let go. Don't hold back from me."

"No!" He growled out.

"Yes!" I growled right back before moving my mouth down the side of his neck and lightly biting him.

That seemed to break his control as he stiffened for a moment then thrust in harder, making me moan against his neck. His fingers slid into my hair and pulled my head back down to the pillow and he hungrily attached his mouth to mine. Then he tore away from my lips to growl out. "Mine! No one else will ever have you."

I gasped at the sight of his eyes glowing blood red above me. His facial features were tightly stretched. And his teeth, god his teeth had changed and were protruded from his mouth. Fear shot through me at the sight of him but in a matter seconds something changed in my mind. Dante's sweet voice soothed me like a physical touch even though his lips never once moved. "Don't be afraid of me, Marina. I won't hurt you. I love you. Loved you for longer then you could ever imagine. I waited as long as I could, my love. Now I've come to make you mine forever."

A burst of heat and desire shot through me and I groan, wrapping my legs around him tighter. The beast in him was taking over now, making me his. He pulled my head to the side so hard and all I could do was return his savage thrust with my own.

"Mine!" He growled out again before a white hot flash of pain pierced my neck as he sank his teeth into my skin. I heard the sound of them popping into the vein. Then his mouth took a deep suckle and my insides tightened so suddenly. My sex grabbed his cock, squeezing him so tight that he growled again and sank his teeth in even deeper. His name ripped through my mind sounding so real I thought I had screamed it as my orgasm shook me to the very core.

He pounded his cock in hard and fast, slamming himself in deeper till at last he spilled his seed, grunting against my neck with each twitch of his cock inside me.

I grew light headed. My arms and legs began weak and fell away from Dante's body, and still he suckled the blood from my neck. The room began to darken around the edges of my vision till only a small circle of light was left. Before I blacked out completely I whispered. "Dante..."

The next thing I remember was floating around in complete blackness and hearing someone call my name. The voice was so far away I could not tell who it belonged to, but suddenly a strange flying sensation came over me. Then something warm and thick filled my mouth and I swallowed. A voice kept telling me to suckle, so I did, and more of the warm fluid filled my mouth.

A burst of energy unlike anything I'd felt before exploded inside me. My eyes popped open and the room looked so bright and colorful that I had to close them again to block out the pain. "Come on love; open your beautiful eyes for me." I heard Dante's voice speaking to me. Slowly this time I open my eyes, ready for the bright colors to burst.

"That's it, Marina, come back to me." He whispered. I then noticed him holding his arm toward my face and that my mouth was sucking from his wrist.

I was so hungry for the warm liquid filling my mouth. Dante whispered almost desperately, "Stop, love. Stop!"

He had to jerk his wrist from my mouth and that was when I realized what he had done. He had turned me into the monster he was and the warm liquid that I had been drinking was his blood. I open my mouth and with trembling lips could say only one word, "Why?"

He quickly dressed and then wrapped me up with all the covering that was on the floor. Somehow without making any noise he got us outside and that is where things seemed to turn even stranger. It felt like we were flying but I knew we couldn't be because I could just make out the blurring landscape and see that we were still on the ground.