A Vampires Wet Dream

Story Info
A Vampire has a dream of her perfect lover.
1.7k words
4.14
13.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat at her computer, the monitor blaring with various messages sent to her, but she hadn't been paying them any attention. Long silky blonde hair hangs down from the back of her chair, quiet moans escaping her lips as the man kneeled at the front of her chair runs his tongue lovingly through the crease between her lips. Her fingers knead in to his long brown hair, holding his head in place but not directing it, this man seemed to know every cue to hit and every fold to explore. She can feel her pussy walls twitching with every special trick he performs, with every flick of his tongue against her little clit. The hand she isn't using to pull his head more firmly against her twitching lips she uses to drag a nail across his neck. His warm blood runs down his neck and she pools a few drops in the backside of her long fingernail, bringing it to her lips and tilting her head back. The thick coppery tasting fluid touches her tongue after sliding it past her lips, a deep moan escaping her lips as she sucks roughly on her finger. The fangs that look more like canines nip at her finger, something she was not intending to do, but the slight twinge of pain drove her deeper in to that state of extreme arousal.

She could feel his lips smearing her own juices between her thighs; she could feel the way her moisture made the air feel as if it had a hint of cold to it. Pressing her hips up against his mouth she slides her finger from her own mouth and wraps her nimble fingers around this mans throat to feel the trickle of blood smearing against her soft, pale skin, to feel its warmth, it thickness under he palm and sliding along her fingers. Effortlessly she pulls him up, looking deep in to his odd gold eyes, feeling him pressing against her inner thighs. The voice that escapes her lips sounds nothing like her own, filled with lust and desire that seemed almost violent, her voice rings out with strength but in a way sounds meek. "Take me, please, fuck me, please."

The man standing against her chair grins and in that grin are a set of canines, both top and bottom, fitting seamlessly in with the rest of his dental work. The vicious grin behind his lips forces her to flinch but before anything more can happen she snaps awake, sitting up in her bed as if hit by a bolt of lightning, shivers of pleasure running up and down her spine, she could feel the moisture between her thighs, the warmth on her sheets. Moaning quietly she slips her two fingers from between her lips, her sore pussy seeming to beg for more, clenching down on her fingers as she slides them past her lips. As her fingers finally emerge from her damp, sore lips, she can feel her moisture dripping slowly from her fingers and staining her bed more.

Without much thought she brings her fingers to her mouth and slides her tongue along them lapping up the tangy taste of her own lips. Throwing the covers and sheets aside she pauses for just a moment to look at the rather large dark spot on her fine linen sheets, a secret smile to herself widening her lips as she rolls over, straddling another body in her bed, feeling his petrified dick rubbing between her cheeks, frozen in death. To say this man is ugly would be an understatement, his skin is drawn tight but he has a smile full of perfectly straight teeth although his eyes are lifeless. The blue skin she sits atop feels like ice against her skin, but the feel and scent of death is nothing new to her.

After placing a gently kiss on the dead mans lips she leans close and whispers to his unhearing ear; "You were great last night baby." With another smile she leans back and throws her leg over the corpse landing her small nimble feet on the warm carpeted floor and looking to a servant standing near the door. "Please, would you take care of my friend here? He has had a rough night." Putting her hand over her lips she giggles quietly and heads for the bathroom, swinging open the door and promptly closing it behind her.

As if it were an afterthought she wonders how long that servant had been standing there, how much he had seen of her private little dream but she simply shrugs to herself and steps in to the shower.

Turning on the faucet she immediately feels the warm water washing over her skin and she couldn't help feel the warmth washing over her body in the realistic dream, the feel of her pussy walls twitching around her fingers as she woke up. Luckily for her the showerhead sits in a cradle and can be easily removed to get those "hard to reach" areas. Lying down on the solid marble bath she smiles to herself and sets the showerhead on massage. The short bursts of pressurized water beat against her skin and she lets out a quiet closed lip sigh, trailing the stimulating water flow down her body until it hits her sensitive lips.

With the sudden rush of stimulation a deep moan escapes her lips, the servant standing at the door to the rooms exit can't help but hear her moans through the thick door of the bathroom. The arousal caused by her heavenly voice was unavoidable, much like the way he couldn't stand watching her sleep, he was forced to leave his post and seek release.

She could smell him even over the water that dampened the sense of smell of every other creature. The scent of his arousal came to her with ease and she is half tempted to call him to her, to gently reach out to his mind and cloud it, to feed again, even though he was a servant her hunger would override that with her growing arousal.

Unable to bare it no longer she reached out with her mind, still massaging her pussy with the showerhead, using her free hand to spread open her shivering lips. The bursts of water beat against the hood over her clit and her moans deepen, rumbling past her lips. Her legs flex and push her hips up against the strong flow of water as she calls out desperately to the servant, caressing his mind, fogging his thoughts over and pulling him toward her. She could hear his steps, his hand against the door handle, turning it slowly and stepping in to the bathroom with her, slowly stepping up next to the fine marble bath as if in a trance, gazing down to her naked glistening body.

Caressing his mind gently, letting his thoughts fade in to that deep fog, she doesn't have to reach up and take him, the servant leans down, exposing his neck to her and even moaned as she leaned up and pierced his neck with her dagger like fangs. The blood begins to flow over her tongue, its thickness sliding down her throat and causing a very audible moan to escape her lips. Taking her hand from her own tender lips she grasps his neck, it isn't a necessary maneuver but she wants to him feel him pressing against her teeth, tearing in to his flesh and lapping up the coppery sweetness of his life. Her lips are sealed to his neck, savoring every drop that passes through her suckling lips. Those pale hips buck up against the steady flow of water, she could feel her body shuddering under the intensity of an oncoming orgasm, her pussy walls twitching and convulsing as the servants blood pours in to her mouth. Letting her lips part slightly from his neck she savors the sensation of his blood pouring over her mouth and coating her neck, draining in to the marble bath and swirling with the water until it empties in to the drain. Screaming against his neck she begins to feel the first waves of her orgasm washing over her and it began to feel as if something inside of her was exploding with all the rage of her hundreds of victims. Her nails dig in to his neck, her hips bucking wildly against the strong flow of water massaging her clit through its hood.

Suckling at the servants neck she feels his body become limp and quickly puts her hand to his chest, supporting him and feeling his heart beat weakening against her palm. The intense orgasm washing over her body begins to ebb away, slowly retreating as she lets the massaging showerhead fall to the marble of the bath, listening to it thudding loudly as she continues to suckle at the mans neck, feeling the flow weakening against her tongue, sucking harder against his severed artery, trying to get every drop.

His heart stops, she can feel the slightest decrease in his temperature as his soul flees from the lifeless corpse that once was his body. Standing, she lets his body fall in to the marble bath, not wanting a nasty mess of blood to clean up later; it would be quite hard to explain to a new servant. Stepping out from the marble bath she pushes her servants' legs up over its rim, lying him down so it almost appears he is asleep, except for the gaping wound in his neck and lack of color in his skin.

She was finished, but still the showerhead flails against the marble bath, splashing water over her perfectly clean floor and in response she leans over and turns off the water, watching her little friend fall silent, but not replacing it in to the cradle. Looking in to the mirror her grin grows, looking at the blood staining her chin, neck, and her pale breasts, smearing it against her a little, savoring the feel, the scent of fresh blood drawing deep in to her lungs and after a moment or two reluctantly beginning to wipe herself clean.