A Vampyr's Kiss

Story Info
First time for Vampyr and Firestarter.
1.2k words
4.08
7.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel gently lowered Crow onto her back, her pale skin glowing in the candle light. Her amber eyes, framed by her midnight hair, looked up to him trustingly, knowing he wouldn't hurt her, not after all they had been through.

Both had kept secrets, and now both had none left. Gabriel kissed the small circles of silvery skin on Crow's neck, a scar from his first kiss. The shock that Gabriel was a twice-born had hurt more than the bite itself. But after the secrets she had kept from him, she couldn't hate him for it. After he saved her from the falcons, she realised she even loved him. So when she went to his cabin that night, dressed only in one of his old shirts, she felt no fear or regret, only love.

Gabriel had been shocked at first, when he opened his door to see her there, barely covered in the thin material of his shirt. When he found her in that room, beaten, bruised, wrists tied cruelly tight behind her back, he realised it wasn't his good nature that had forced him to save her, nor that he owed her his life, it was because over the weeks she had been aboard his ship, he had grown to love her. And so he had gently unbuttoned her shirt, his rough hands pushing the fabric gently off her shoulders to the ground, and then led her to his bed, lowering her onto her back, relishing the smell of her arousal, and the feel of her skin.

Crow ran her small hands along his broad shoulders, learning the contours of his muscles. She traced the deep scar that ran from his right shoulder down to his left hip, a scar that he acquired by protecting her. She kissed it gently, whilst her hands continued down to his waist where they met fabric. She gently pushed the material down as far as her arms could reach, then as Gabriel continued her work, her hands circled round his waist to the base of his spine. Her fingertips ran lightly up his muscled back to his shoulders.

Arching backwards, her touch making his skin tingle in pleasure, Gabriel quickly finished removing his pants. He lowered his hips gently to her, not entering her just yet, as he knew she had no experience. He took his time readying her for him. After kissing her scar he moved his lips to her mouth, starting slowly and gently, then deepened the kiss, his tongue moving into her mouth, teasing and exploring, as his member would soon do. As his right arm supported him whilst holding her to him under her shoulders, his left hand explored her body, down her ribs, his thumb just touching her breast slightly before moving down to her hip, and then further down to her thigh. He gently squeezed her flesh before pulling her leg up so his own could move under her.

Crow's breathing became deeper, almost breathless at the attention from Gabriel's tongue and hands. She broke the kiss first, catching her breath for a moment whilst her leg was moved to encircle Gabriel's own. She kissed his neck gently, then his shoulders as she moved her left leg to match her other, the position bringing their bodies closer at the hips. She could feel his member touching her entrance lightly, teasingly. Her hands moved down his back once again, then further down to his buttocks, which she squeezed gently, encouragingly.

He knew what she wanted but also knew she wasn't quite ready. He moved his mouth down to her small but ample breasts, kissing around her erect nipple before taking it into his mouth. He moved his free hand under her back, lifting her chest higher for him. He paid equal attention to her other breast, his member feeling the wetness from her ever-growing arousal.

"It will hurt," he warned huskily, seeing if she would change her mind.

"Not as much as not having you," she whispered in return, her hips rising in agreement. He slow moved his large member against her entrance, feeling the resistance from her virgin body. With a slow but determined push he broke through, causing her to gasp at the pain and size of him.

He paused for a moment, gasping at the pure pleasure from being inside her, his fangs glinting in the candle light. He looked down to see Crow with her eyes tightly shut. He kissed from her shoulder, up her neck and jaw to her lips.

"Are you oh-kay?" he asked, worried he had hurt her too much.

"Yes" she gasped, "I just didn't expect it to feel so amazing whilst hurting too," she said, her eyes opening slightly, a smile touching her lips. "Please, don't stop," she begged, and he didn't make her beg twice. He moved into her a little bit at a time, first by pulling out to the tip before slowly sliding back in, going deeper each time. Once he was fully inside her, he started a slow rhythm, barely moving.

As Crow became accustomed to his size and the rhythm he started, she moved her hips to meet his own. She began to explore his body once again, delighting in the feel of his muscles moving beneath his skin. Her gasps of pleasure were interrupted only by his kisses, which became deeper with the pleasure and lust they both felt. As his rhythm increased, his kisses moved down her neck, across her chest and back up. As his lips roamed across her body, so did his hands. Never before had he felt a need so strong to explore a woman, to know every inch of her.

His pace continued to increase, his hips moving him deeper inside of her. He kissed her neck hungrily, "may I taste you again?" he breathed against her neck. It took Crow a moment to realise he had spoken, another moment to work out what he had said. She thought about it, then remembered the small amount of pleasure she had felt when he first bit her, and in answer moved her head, exposing her neck to his fangs. This time when he bit her, it wasn't in haste or hunger, and so it barely hurt her at all. The pleasure spread from her neck, down to her groin where it blossomed, bringing her to her climax, the pleasure ripping through her body, her moans rising as her hands pulled him into her.

When Gabriel felt the beginning of her climax, he increased his pace as her internal muscles clenched and squeezed at his member, the pleasure increasing until he could stand it no longer. He plunged himself into her deeply, his own release spreading through him like Crow's fire. He held her tightly to him as his throbbing member was squeezed and pumped by her internal muscles. Once his seed was completely spent, he sagged heavily onto her, both their bodies convulsing gently in the aftershocks of their love-making.

After a moment Gabriel gently pulled out of her, and then lay down next to her small frame, his arms enclosing her in a strong embrace. Crow sagged against him, luxuriating in the aftershocks of her climax. "I love you." Gabriel whispered into her shoulder.

"I love you too," she replied. Bodies covered in sweat and the juices of their love, they fell asleep.