A Vegas Confession

Story Info
Wives share stories of lap dancing strippers in Vegas.
910 words
3.39
45.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
budsrus
budsrus
35 Followers

About a month after our gang returned from Vegas, we wives decided it was time for a drunken confession session. Since we had returned we hadn't discussed the strip club with anyone but our husbands. That was only because they were in the room when it happened.

Our spouses had taken the kids on a weekend camping trip so we decided to camp out at one house and spend the weekend drunk.

The camping clan left on Friday afternoon. At 2:00 the girls showed up with their luggage and liquor. We sat around for about an hour just talking about the kids' sports and other activities. We decided to cook supper before we started drinking so we wouldn't get sick. After all the dishes were clean and put away, it was time to drink.

After four pitchers of margaritas and several different shots, we were feeling a little loose at the tongue and told of our first woman to woman experience.

As Wendy told her story I started to realize I was getting turned on by the pictures of these two women going thru my mind. I was ashamed, thinking I was the only one feeling this way.

Jess went next unfolding her wild experiences with their stripper. As I was fighting the urge play with myself again, I happen to glance in Wendy's direction and saw her hand in the front of her shorts rubbing her pussy. I didn't say anything but the urge to follow suit was seriously becoming overwhelming. I don't even think Jess realized she had started rubbing herself as she continued her story.

When it came to my turn, I noticed the girls were both still rubbing themselves. As I got started sharing my tale, I could no longer keep my hand away from my pussy. I stuck my hand down the front of my pants and started massaging my clit. Before I could finish my story, I was so worked up and close to cumming, I told the girls this was not right.

What had happened to us happens to women everywhere everyday. There is nothing unusual about it. The fact we were all so horny proved that. I stood up and pulled my shorts down and laid back to get better access to myself. Wendy said to hell with it and did the same. Jess was a little harder to get naked but after watching Wendy and I play with ourselves, her need to masturbate surfaced and she joined us.

All three of us lay facing each other and looking at each others bodies. We watched as we took turns sticking our fingers inside and getting close to orgasm. Finally, the pressure was too much, I lay my head back and my back arched and I let out a sound of total pleasure as my orgasm came to a climax. I felt better but I still found myself attracted to the naked pussies in front of me. Within another 5 minutes we had all had an orgasm.

I didn't feel the need to get dressed right away so I fixed myself another drink and sat naked as we tried to start a conversation. Just seeing the differences in our bodies was starting to get to each of us again. I loved how slim and perfectly portioned Jess' body was. She had nice round tits and a firm ass. Wendy on the other hand, had little pert boobs and looked like she could use a little extra meat on her bones. I am the biggest of the three. I am more athletic thick with large boobs and a little extra fat around the middle.

As we started drinking again we started talking about masturbation and what got us off. I was pretty lit and just decided to demonstrate my technique instead of drawing a mental picture. I spread my legs wide just a few feet away from the other two and started playing with my clit. I had closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling when a new sensation made my juices flow. I look up and Wendy is touching me. I asked Jess if she would like to also. She said when Wendy finished she would take a turn so she decided to fondle my tits. I was in serious heaven.

Wendy decided she wanted a taste. She felt like a pro at work. I told Jess to stop with my boobs and to just straddle my face. As I started licking her clit, she started moaning. Her hips started moving and she started fucking my face full throttle. This was also adding to my pleasure and within a few minutes my orgasm racked my body. My climax sent Jess over the edge and she too got off. That just left Wendy to feel the pleasure we did. I started on her first and had her thrashing her head from side to side in pure ecstasy. Jess came over and took over the clit and I tortured the nipples until Wendy came.

We were all tired after that and decided to take a nap. When we woke up we started our circle again.

This was the best weekend ever and we have decided to get together as much as possible to enjoy our new little secret. Just the thought of them licking my clit is enough to make me cum again. What a weekend!! Full of friends, secrets, drinking and multiple orgasms.

budsrus
budsrus
35 Followers