A Vegas Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Our trip to Las Vegas: a story in many parts.
809 words
3.82
13k
4
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrived at the airport. It was already late in the evening. Both were excited to be on vacation, but tired from an already-long day. He was wearing casual pants, a button-down shirt, blazer, and dress shoes. She was...

...well, she was stunning in whatever she was wearing. They have been together for 25 years (married for almost 20) and still he found just the sight and smell of her irresistible. There were times where she would just walk into the room and he found himself looking twice just to catch another glimpse. He was a lucky, lucky man..

...she was wearing a blouse and casual skirt. Cute shoes and what looked like grey tights.

Their flight began to board and they both settle into their seats. It was a long flight to Las Vegas, and he predicted both would be asleep at some point on the four-hour journey. Both ordered drinks--he a double screwdriver; she a gin and tonic. During the flight there was some reading, some casual chatting, some napping...and a little tension in the air. They were a somewhat adventurous couple, and besides the allure of the restaurants, shows, shopping, and sights, they knew there would be some sexual exploits awaiting them as well.

Finally, the plane landed and they disembarked. As they made their way toward the airport exit, they held hands. She touched his arm lightly and ran her hand down it, something that always sent a little spark inside him.

They found the limo drive waiting for them with a sign. He led them to the limo, where they were greeted with champagne. "For your 20th anniversary,", the driver said. "I'll give you some privacy."

The limo pulled away from the curb and they were already kissing. Slowly at first, then more urgently. Her hands reached inside his button-down shirt to lightly rub his chest. Her hands continued down to his pants, touching his already-growing bulge.

His hands explored under her blouse, finding their way to her erect nipples. He gave them a light squeeze and she responded with a shudder and light moan.

"Yes," she said. "More."

He reached down to her knee and slowly slid his hand up her tights...to discover they were not tights, but thigh-highs. She smiled a knowing smile.

His hands brushed the front of her panties and he felt her wetness through them. He pressed, feeling for her clit. She shuddered again.

"Take them off," he said. "Now."

She slid her panties down her leg and commanded, "You need to taste me."

She slid back on the seat and hiked her her skirt. His mouth darted down to her wet pussy, licking her lips and clit first slowly, then more quickly. He reached a hand up to continue squeezing her nipples.

"Turn around. I need to taste that sweet ass of yours."

She turned over and he began urgently licking her asshole. Her moans grew lower and more insistent.

"Yes," she said. "More."

"You are a dirty slut. You were thinking about this all during the plane ride, weren't you?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. I was thinking about this the entire time," she replied.

He continued eating her from behind with his mouth and tongue. He put one finger inside her sopping wet pussy, then another, then a third. He began thrusting his fingers in and out while still licking her sweet asshole. His other hand reached around to again massage her nipples.

"I'm going to cum! Yes! Yes!" she said. She would have shouted, but instead kept quiet so the driver would not hear.

With a final heave, she came, spurting her wet pussy juice into his waiting mouth.

"Now it's your turn," she commanded. "I want that cock of yours in my mouth. I need to taste your cum."

He sat down on the seat and unzipped his pants. Her mouth began sucking slowly down his shaft. He slid his pants and underwear down so she could have better access to his throbbing member.

"Uhh..." he moaned.

Her mouth worked down his shaft and as she slowly slid her hand down lower to caress his balls. Her mouth swallowed all of his cock, working more quickly as her hand continued down to right below his asshole.

"Put. It. In. Slowly." he moaned.

She continued sucking, licked her finger, and slowly inched the tip of her wet finger toward his asshole. He moaned. Her sucking got faster, her mouth working up and down his shaft and one hand lightly working the outside of his asshole.

"I'm going to cum," he exhaled quietly.

"Yes," she said. "Give it to me."

He came in her mouth. She swallowed.

They toasted with champagne as they got dressed.

"That was a start, but later I'm going to want your cock inside my pussy", she threatened

(TO BE CONTINUED...).