A Vegas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie was enjoying her walk through the mall. She had decided to reward herself with a new dress and a new pair of shoes. She felt that was a reasonable payment for agreeing to Dan's game. So far, with the remote safely tucked in her bag, the thong was hardly noticeable. Occasionally her jeans would rub in such a way that the ridge would gently tweak her clit. It was mildly pleasant, but not anything to write home about.

Stephanie stopped in front of a dress store. She was looking in the window, so Dan stayed far enough back that he was unlikely to be spotted in the crowded mall. He decided to wait a few minutes before using the remote, in order to lull Stephanie into a sense of security. He took the opportunity to briefly review how it worked. It was quite simple. It had a dial that went from 0 to 10. If it was on 0, as it was now, then nothing happened. Once the dial was moved to 1, the little ridge would start vibrating. The higher he turned the dial, the more it would vibrate.

Stephanie wandered into the dress store. Dan remained where he was and tried not to look suspicious. He glanced around and noticed a newspaper stand. He quickly purchased a copy of USA today. This would give him a little cover and prevent an over-zealous security guard from hassling him for loitering, hopefully.

Stephanie emerged from the dress store with only her purse in hand. She had liked some of the dresses, but they seemed very over-priced. She stopped in front of a gadget store. She was contemplating buying some type of gizmo for Dan, using his credit card. She smiled to herself. I'll get the credit for the gift, he gets the bill. Perfect.

Dan thought that he had been patient enough. He waited until Stephanie was passing through the security tag detectors in the entrance of the store, and then he quickly twisted the knob to 1 and back.

Stephanie thought she felt something as she passed through the doorway, but it could have been nothing. She'd felt a couple of twinges when he jeans rubbed just the right way, so this didn't seem out of the ordinary. She browsed for a few minutes, but didn't find anything worthwhile. Oh well, she already had a couple of surprises in store for Dan.

Dan had been disappointed that he hadn't seen a reaction. He waited until she passed through the detectors again. This time he turned the knob to two. His timing was perfect. Stephanie had to slow down as another couple was walking through the door. As a result, she was standing between the detectors for a second longer. Dan left the device on until she had passed through.

Stephanie definitely felt it this time. As she walked through the door, she felt a small buzz for a second or two. She involuntarily stutter stepped. Dan saw her misstep and surmised that it had worked. He knew for sure it had when Stephanie paused for a moment. She wondered if the detectors had somehow caused the vibrator to start working. It had only happened at this store, so she wasn't too concerned. Besides, it had been mildly pleasurable for the few seconds it had been on.

She continued on to another dress store. Once again Dan quickly buzzed the device as she was walking through the detectors. Stephanie was half expecting it, but still paused for a second once she'd passed through the doors. Undaunted, she started browsing through the dresses. A salesperson came over and offered to assist her. The prices were a little more reasonable in this store, so Stephanie felt comfortable that she would find something. Dan's only concern was that she would take the thong off in the dressing room, so he restrained himself from using it.

Stephanie narrowed the selection of dresses to three and went into the change room. She slipped out of her clothes, leaving her bra and the thong on. She looked at the underwear in the mirror. She quickly removed the thong to take a closer look. She didn't know what she had expected to see, perhaps a little sign that said "I get set off by tag detectors." Regardless, the ridge looked exactly as it did before. She took a second to feel the device a little more thoroughly. She was wondering how it was powered when she felt a thin, hard object, which she surmised was the battery. She contemplated leaving the thong off, but didn't want to try on dresses and go the rest of the day in jeans with no underwear. As long as it only malfunctioned when she was walking through tag detectors, she would be fine.

She returned the thong to its previous position, with the ridge snuggled gently against her clit. She wasn't sure, but her clit might have been feeling a little more sensitive than before. She tried on all three dresses before selecting on. The price tag was $300. It was steep for her, but Dan had said no limits. She proceeded to the front and paid for her purchase.

"Do you have more shopping to do today," the clerk asked politely.

"Yes, a little more."

"Then why don't you leave this here with us. You can come back and pick it up when you're done," the clerk offered.

"That's a great idea. Thank you. I'll be back in an hour." Stephanie smiled and moved towards the exit. She paused for a second, before passing through the doors. She moved through the doors more slowly this time. Sure enough, the buzzing started as soon as she was next to the detector. Dan had timed it out perfectly again. Only this time, he wasn't planning on spinning the knob back to 0.

Stephanie walked through and paused outside. The buzzing seemed to be continuing. Thinking that she was still too close, she moved further into the mall. Dan left the knob at 2. She could definitely feel a buzzing. Puzzled, she searched through her purse for the remote. Finding it, she looked and confirmed that the knob was at 0. Odd, she thought. The sensation was mildly pleasurable, but there didn't seem to be an explanation for it. She turned and walked back into the store.

Dan turned the knob up to three.

"Oh, did you want the dress now after all?" the friendly clerk asked.

It seemed to Steph as though the buzzing was even stronger now. She was hoping that walking through might have turned it off. "Um, no. I'm sorry. No, I'm fine," she stammered. She turned to leave but paused again.

"Miss, are you okay?" the clerk asked.

This was getting ridiculous. She looked like an idiot in the eyes of the clerk, but she was afraid to walk through the detectors again. In the mean time, the device was starting to elicit a small biological reaction. She felt her cheeks gently flush.


"Yes, I'm fine. I'll see you in an hour," she stated, without turning. She walked quickly through the detectors. Dan decided to leave it at 3, but was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Stephanie was slightly perplexed. She felt like she wanted to go back to the hotel and take this crazy thing off. Granted it was feeling good, but she didn't know what it was going to do next. The problem was, she had bought a beautiful new dress, but did not have the proper shoes for it. She could walk all the way back to the room, take off the thong and walk all the way back, buy the shoes, pick up the dress, then make the trip again. That seemed like a lot of work. She decided to quickly buy a pair of shoes, return to the dress store and be on her way. She wouldn't be picky about the shoes, so this shouldn't take long. She hadn't seen any shoe stores yet, but there would surely be one. She turned and continued walking down the mall, away from her hotel room.

Dan followed cautiously behind. So far he hadn't been spotted. For a moment it looked like Steph might be headed for the room, but to his relief, she kept going. She walked for a minute or two before turning into a shoe store. Dan was ready again. This time, as she passed through the entrance, he quickly swung the knob from 3 to 5 and back again.

"Oh!" Stephanie exclaimed. The intensity had really jumped for a second, but it was back to normal now. Trust Dan to buy some ridiculous thing that malfunctioned. Thank God she wasn't standing near a microwave. Who knows what would've happened then. She considered rejecting the shoe mission and heading for home. But, she realized, she would have to pass through the entrance regardless. It seemed to be back to the same level of buzzing as before. She decided to press on and buy a pair of shoes as fast as she could.

The buzzing was definitely having an effect. She was feeling a lot of tingling between her legs and a flush of pleasure had spread across her body. Her nipples had slowly hardened. Fortunately, her T-shirt was thick enough, that they weren't really noticeable.

A salesman approached. It would be a guy, wouldn't it, she thought to herself. It didn't really matter, but she felt more exposed with it being a guy. "Can I help you, miss?" he smiled politely.

"Yes. I bought a beautiful red dress today and I need a pair of shoes."

"Excellent. My name is Steve and it would be my pleasure to assist you. Please have a seat right here and I'll start bringing you some beautiful pieces to try on."

Ordinarily she would have laughed at how pretentious the guy was, then secretly enjoyed being fawned over. But today she was on a mission. "That's not necessary, I'm sure I can quickly find something."

"Please madam, I insist," he said with an exaggerated bow.

Oh for crying out loud, she thought. Better do what the guy wants before the fashion police arrive. She sat down in a chair with her back to the store window, which suited Dan just fine. As she sat down, her jeans tightened slightly, pressing the vibrating ridge more firmly onto her clit. She stiffened for a moment and stifled a gasp.

"Are you all right, miss?" the salesman asked.

"Yes, fine. Just a little stiff is all."

The salesman bent down and removed her shoe. Under other circumstances, Stephanie would have been impressed when he correctly guessed her shoe size. Today, all she could offer was a weak smile. The salesman left her alone for a moment and went off in search of some shoes.

He returned with several boxes. He knelt down on the floor and pulled the first offering out. All Stephanie could do was nod her approval. The buzzing was really affecting her. Her nipples felt rock hard, her breathing had quickened, her face was flush and she felt moisture forming between her legs.

The salesman lifted her leg slightly in order to slip the shoe on. Dan, who had taken advantage of the fact that Steph was facing away from the window, had slipped closer. He timed the manipulation of Steph's leg by the salesperson, to adjust the knob to 5, where he left it. The combination of her raised leg tightening her jeans and the buzzing increasing to 5 was too much for Stephanie.

"Oh shit," she gasped, as her arms gripped the side of the chair and her body stiffened.

The salesman had just slipped on the shoe when she cursed. He looked up in alarm. "Perhaps another shoe?" he questioned, thinking she hated the one he'd put on. Steph had her head slightly bent and her eyes closed. The shoe would have been fine, but the power of speech eluded her for a moment. She could definitely feel wetness between her legs. Everything was starting to throb. She hoped that the salesman couldn't hear the buzzing.

The salesman selected another shoe and placed it on her foot. Stephanie opened her eyes long enough to take a quick peek at the shoe. Good enough. "That's lovely," she said through gritted teeth.

The salesman smiled. "Excellent. And the good news is that they're on sale. Their down from their regular price and are only five hundred dollars."

Stephanie groaned. Regardless of how embarrassing this was getting, there was not way she could buy a pair of shoes for more than the dress. Another shudder of pleasure passed through her body.

"Perhaps something a little less expensive," she managed to say.

The salesman was clearly disappointed, but didn't let it show. "Yes, of course." He didn't know what was going on with this woman. She was either in serious pain or about to orgasm. "Can I get you anything while you wait?"

"No. Just a shoe," she said forcefully. Too forcefully. Two young woman who were also in the store turned to look at her. The salesman left to search for more shoes. Stephanie thought about leaving, but wasn't sure she could get up. Her pussy was starting to quiver and spasm and it felt like she was really wet. She hoped it wasn't showing. She was starting to really worry that she might have an orgasm in the middle of a shoe store.

The salesman returned with several more pairs. The first pair he held up, Stephanie looked at him and gasped, "Price?"

"Two hundred," he said crisply. He was clearly not accustomed to being spoken to so tersely. Stephanie nodded. He slipped the shoe on her foot.

Dan had been watching the whole time and was loving life. The fact that Steph was so turned on was starting to turn him on as well. As the salesman slipped on the next shoe, he spiked the knob to six for a few seconds.

Stephanie let out another loud gasp. The buzzing on her clit increased. She felt herself coming deliriously close to the edge. In a vain attempt to prevent the oncoming orgasm, she pressed the palms of her hand into her crotch to try and move the vibrator off her clit. It had the opposite effect. She ended up driving it further in. The vibrator was now buzzing stronger than it ever had and pressed harder into herself than it had ever been.

"Fuck," she inhaled. She realized in dismay that she was about to cum and there was nothing she could do about it. She closed her eyes and lowered her head, concentrating as hard as she could on not making any noise.

Her pussy was burning hot and started spasming uncontrollably. This had been building for close to an hour. The first wave crashed over her body and she started gently rocking in her chair. Her hands were still pressed into her crotch for lack of anything else to do. As the next wave hit, she grunted loudly. Her nipples were rock hard and she knew without looking that they would be sticking through a wool sweater, never mind two flimsy pieces of cotton.

As wave after wave of her monstrous orgasm kept rolling over her, she kept rocking. She managed to stifle most of the noises, but had let a couple of grunts out. What was worrying her was that if the buzzing didn't let up, she didn't know how she would get out of the chair, never mind back to the hotel.

Finally her orgasm subsided. She opened her eyes and realized that everyone within earshot was looking at her. Her embarrassment was total. Dan took this opportunity to turn the knob back down to three. Even from his view of her back, he knew that she'd come hard and was probably wanting to leave the store.

Much to Stephanie's relief, the buzzing seemed to have let up a little. Mustering all the dignity she could, she looked the annoyed and surprised salesman in the eye and said "These ones will be fine."

She managed to get up and walk over to the till. The salesman was clearly upset, but also didn't want to lose the commission. He rang through her purchase. She didn't even wait for the salesman to put her box in a bag. She grabbed the box and walked towards the exit.

Strange, the salesman thought, normally the ones with a foot fetish don't buy expensive shoes.

As Stephanie approached the door, she realized to her dismay that she would have to pass through the detectors again. She kept walking quickly in hopes that passing through fast would decrease the intensity.

Meanwhile, Dan had retreated to a safe distance when Stephanie had moved to the till. He was impressed that she still wanted the shoes. As she passed through the doorway, he swung the knob to 6 and left it there.

The buzzing on Stephanie's tormented clit intensified dramatically as she exited he store. Her knees almost buckled as she turned and started walking back towards the dress store. Dan slid into a store as she passed by.

Stephanie knew that she was in trouble. Her mound was soaking and was starting to quiver again. "Oh God," she gasped. She realized that it wouldn't be long before she came again. She knew from previous experience that trying to have an orgasm on her feet was not a good idea. She spied a bench in the middle of the mall and tried to get there as fast as she could. It was no use, the faster she walked, the more the vibrator dug in. She staggered the last few steps and collapsed on the bench in a heap.

It was only a matter of seconds before she was in the throes of passion again. It felt like the walls of her vagina were experiencing an earthquake. Her legs were shaking and her hips bucked several times. She closed her eyes and held onto the bench for dear life. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body. Had she been home alone, she would have grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples.

Dan was standing not too far away. He saw Stephanie collapse onto the bench and could plainly see that she was cumming again. Her nipples were sticking out from her tits like lasers. Her head was lolling from side to side and her hips were bucking. Finally, as the orgasm let up, he turned the knob back to 3.

Stephanie sat on the bench for a moment, to try and collect her thoughts. She had just had two orgasms in five minutes in a public place. She'd always fancied herself an exhibitionist, but this was crazy. She had to admit that the orgasms were incredible, but she didn't like having no way to control them. She decided to head right for the hotel and come back and get her dress later. She felt a small thud and turned. Much to her dismay, a young woman with a small child was sitting on the bench. The woman gave Stephanie an embarrassed smile. "I'm sorry, but my little one is hungry and this is the only bench around. Do you mind if I nurse her?"

"No problem, I was just leaving," Steph replied.

"Great, because I don't have my blanket, so you'd be getting a show." Steph smiled weakly at the woman.

The woman started to arrange herself and was just in the act of exposing her breast. Steph took that as her cue. Just as she was about to get up, Dan turned the knob back to 6. "Dammit," Steph muttered. Here we go again, she thought. She sat back down in a heap. The nursing mother looked over in surprise and annoyance.

"Sorry," was all Stephanie could gasp.

She knew by now that there was nothing she could do but ride it out. She'd have to find a public bathroom and get this damn thing off before it killed her. She briefly thought about trying to do it on this bench, but realized there was no way she could without getting arrested.

Dan left it at 6 for a minute. Stephanie was bracing herself this time and seemed more in control. Dan smiled to himself. Not for long, he thought. The fact that she had an audience made it all the more entertaining. He felt a little bad for this mom, but this was too good to pass up.

He slowly spun the knob from 6 to 8. Stephanie couldn't believe it, but it felt like the intensity was increasing. She felt a huge shudder pass through her body and knew that she was on the verge again.

She tried to give the alarmed mother a reassuring smile, but it ended up looking like a leer instead. Once again, Stephanie tried in vain to pry the vibrator from between her slick lips. Short of reaching down her pants, which was not advisable in public, all she could do was press her hands into her crotch. The result was the same. She drove the ridge firmly onto her battered clitoris.

The intensity was incredible. Pulse after pulse of pleasure was spreading out from her sopping pussy and she wasn't even cumming yet. In desperation, she grabbed the shoe box and placed it on her lap. She was going to try and use it as a shield so that she could reach under her pants. She tried in vain to get her hand between her belt and her stomach, but couldn't do it in a sitting position.