A Vegas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having little other choice, she frantically grabbed at her fly. She managed to unzip it half way, but the mother had heard the unzipping noise.

She glared at Stephanie. She probably wanted to get up and run, but couldn't because she had a nursing child attached to her exposed breast.

Stephanie tried to smile at the mom again. The mom turned away as best she could.

Steph could feel that the tremors were about to reach their peak. Just as she was about to climax again, she felt a sudden a desperate urge, like she had to pee. Impossible, she thought. "Oh fuck," she said aloud, as the feeling intensified. The closer she got, the more it felt like she needed to pee badly. She was gasping for breath now, her hips bucking on the bench. Passers-by were turning and looking at this woman. Some wondered if she might be having a seizure.

Steph was desperate to stop the vibrator. She tried again to slip her hand between her jeans and her stomach. She managed to time it to the bucking of her hips. Finally, her fingers slid under her belt, but over top of her thong. All that did was press the vibrator in as tightly as ever. It was buzzing as strong as ever, jammed into her clit.

It was all just too much. Stephanie felt like she had to pee desperately, the vibrator hammered away at her clitoris, which couldn't be more sensitive and her hand was down her pants. A huge wave of pleasure crashed over her.

She fell forward, trapping her hand and let out a loud moan, followed by a string of words, "Shit. Fuck. Shit. I'm cumming." She was being far too loud, but didn't care. She felt a release from deep within her that she'd never felt before. At that exact moment, she felt a big splash of wetness between her legs. A significant volume of liquid had sprayed out of her pussy. If splashed into her underwear and spread out, covering her hand. She let out another loud grunt, as tears came to her eyes. She couldn't tell if she was crying from the sheer ecstasy or the complete embarrassment.

She felt another release and another surge of hot liquid. Her panties were soaking and so was her hand. Again, another release and another squirt. It happened twice more.

Unaware of the degree of the orgasm, Dave left the knob on 8. She was done squirting liquid, but the orgasm kept going. Wave after wave crashed over her for what most have been a minute. Finally, Dave turned the device to 0.

Stephanie leaned back on the bench with tears on her cheeks. Thank God, she thought. The damned thing's burned out. She slowly became aware of her surroundings. The mother was in the process of getting up, clasping her child to her chest. "I'm getting security," she snapped. "You're sick." She stormed off.

Stephanie didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She looked down and realized that her crotch was completely soaked. She slid her hand out from her jeans and observed that it was covered in a glistening fluid. She reached under her ass and confirmed what she already knew. She had a huge wet spot on her backside as well. She didn't know if she'd peed or what. She sniffed her hand. It didn't smell like pee. It had a sweeter smell. Stephanie had seen women in the off porno that she'd watched squirt, so she assumed that's what it was. She had thought that if it hadn't happened to her by now, it likely wouldn't.

She came to the conclusion that the only way to make it back to the hotel without looking like she'd wet herself, was to tie her T-shirt around her waist and carry the shoe box in front of her. She realized this would mean wearing a skimpy top with nothing else, but didn't care.

She slid the T-shirt over her head and observed her rock hard nipples. Feeling bold, she subtly gave one a squeeze for good luck. She tied her T-shirt around her waist, grabbed her shoe box and marched off before security could find her.

Her hands and legs were shaking, her face was red and she was sweating all over. Plus, her pussy and her ass were soaked and her nipples could cut diamonds. She knew she made quite a site but didn't care. She just wanted to get back to the privacy of her hotel room.

Dan saw her getting ready and ran ahead. He made it to the hotel room in time to lie on the bed and start to read a book. Stephanie walked through the door looking like a total wreck.

"Hi," Dan said. Then he called on his acting skills. "What happened? Did you like it?"

Stephanie kept moving toward the bathroom. She didn't want Dan to see the huge wet spot. "Um, oh....it was good. I mean....yeah, I'll tell you in a minute." She made it to the bathroom and dropped her shoe box. She removed her T-shirt and confirmed that she was soaking. She peeled off her jeans and removed the thong. The cool air felt good against her sopping skin. She peeled off her tank top as well. Her clit was red and poking out from between her lips.

She reflected on the day. It had been embarrassing, but she'd also never experience pleasure quite like that. Her finger absently caressed her clit, sending another shiver through her body. She'd have to talk to Dan about what had gone wrong, but she might be willing to wear the device to dinner tonight. For now she turned on the shower to clean up. She soaped her whole body, saving her mound for last. She spent a little extra time there, allowing her finger to gently massage her clitoris.

Yes, perhaps she would be willing to wear it to dinner after all.

STAY TUNED FOR PART II