A Velvet Shadow

Story Info
Carys enjoys her night... alone?
1.3k words
3.44
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carys smiled slightly, deep in thought, as she planned her night ahead. It wasn't often she had the house to herself anymore, but tonight it was going to happen. The children would be at thier fathers house, and her fiance was off on a rare business trip. Though Carys knew that she wouldn't be bored having the house all to herself, not at all. And as for having the house all to herself? Well, who knew?

Stopping off at the local liquor store as she drove home, Carys picked up a bottle of red wine and a pack of clove cigarettes. She had quit smoking over 3 years ago, but still liked to indulge herself once in awhile on the sweet scent and taste of a clove, and thought that tonight would be a perfect time to do so.

Pulling up in the driveway and walking into her house, she only stops long enough to set down her purchases. Then, walking straight into her bedroom and into the master bathroom, Carys runs her bath, pouring in scented oils. Stripping naked, and piling her velvety brown hair high on her head, she slides her body full length into the steaming water. Relaxing - Carys closes her eyes and drifts for a time. She wonders if he'll show up tonight. Sometimes he does, others he doesn't. But he always seems to know when she will be alone.

Some time later, slowly coming back to herself, she steps out of the tub, pulling on a light satin robe and tying it around her still damp body. She then heads to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of wine before going back into the bedroom.

Seating herself on the edge of the bed, she sips the wine slowly, rolling it around her mouth, over her tongue. Not for the first time, she wonders who he is. What he looks like. Shaking her head, Carys figures she'll probably never know the answer to those questions. Wonders if she even wants to know. The watcher is her secret. Her seductive temptation, and for tonight thats all the answer she needs. Setting her wine down on the night table, she walks over to the curtain, opening it. Not even bothering to look for him, experience having shown her the effort is useless. If he is there, he would not allow himself to be seen by her. Not fully anyway. Only his shadow against the glass of the window. Only enough to let her know he is there. She turns, walking slowly around the room, lighting candles - feeling the satin of her robe rub against her smooth skin, sending tender shivers throughout her body as her nipples become stiff and aching. Switching off the light, she makes her way back over to the bed.

Laying back against the pillows, Carys lifts her hands to her hair, letting it spill down over her shoulders and breasts in a smoldering cloud. She unties her robe, letting it fall to either side of her as she starts to run her fingers through her hair and over her scalp. Her hands travel down to her throat gently rubbing and kneading the skin, heating and sensitizing it. Down further, over her breasts her hands linger, brushing over her nipples lightly with her nails and sending a shock of warmth that floods a glowing pink upwards into her face. Green eyes closing, Carys' hands move painfully slow, further down her body, tracing delicate spirals over her belly. Lower still, her hands move to the side, rubbing downwards on the outside of each thigh, as she recalls to her mind the image of the shadow watching her. Drinking her in, filling himself with the vision of her tender naked form. In a circular motion, she works her hands over the insides of her thighs. Moving ever closer to the now moist cleft between them. Taking one finger she glides it gently over her pulsing clit, lightly grazing it with a fingernail. As her back arches with this pleasure/pain, she plunges one finger deep inside herself once, twice - three times before stopping. Carys doesn't want it to end this soon.

Opening her passion glazed eyes, her body thrumming with its own heat, she looks to the window. He is there. How she knows that is something she cannot explain. She just does. She feels his gaze swirling in the warmth of her belly, like a magnet locked onto something inside of her - something that is pushing forward to meet it, receiving it. She takes her arms out of the robe, shedding it like an unwanted skin. Wanting nothing between her body and his eyes, she tosses it onto the floor. As she does, her heavy hair slides across her nipples with a feather softness almost too light to bear. Laying back once more, Carys cups each breast with her hands, her nipples squeezed slightly between her fingers. Tensing and relaxing her hands, her heavy lidded eyes never leaving the window as her hips thrust out with a palpable need. While one hand remains latched onto the soft flesh of her breast, the other makes its way lower, yet again, to that even softer, wetter flesh between her thighs. A low hiss of breath escapes her lips as Carys allows her fingers to skim over her clit, rocking her hips back and forth against the pressure of her hand. As if to entice her further still in her wanton behavior, she sees not a shadow, but the shadows breath in a fog against the window. Moaning softly, Carys takes her other hand from her breast, opening her thighs wider. Slipping down the valley of her body, two fingers plant themselves with ease deep inside her blazing core.

She closes her eyes now, as she moves them in and out of her hot wetness, envisioning the watcher standing at the edge of her bed. Featureless, a shadow, she imagines him coming to her side, turning her face towards his unfathomable one, as she works her fingers faster and harder within herself. In her imagination he pulls her against him, cradling her in his velvet as she fucks herself for him, for herself. Her thighs spread open to thier fullest now, Carys returns one hand to her breast, softly pinching the nipple there while working a third finger into the depths of herself. Visualizing her watcher holding her, running his hand through her hair and over her face and lips, she begins to moan. The delta of her body now soaked in the sincerity of her desire, she turns her palm flat against her clit, rubbing against it, all the while urging her fingers ever deeper. Her eyes flying open, Carys locks them to the now visible shadow at the window, whose breath clouds the glass steadily. Feeling her watchers imagined arms around her, she feels the first wave of her orgasm begin. Still eyeing the window, Carys works the fingers of her hand in and out, out and in - grinding her need roughly home. Exploding into a thousand points of light as ecstasy overtakes her, Carys screams her joy into the emptiness of the room.

Moments later, her body shuddering as it flies back to itself, Carys slips her fingers out of herself and over her clit one last time, feeling a rippling shock that is almost painful. She glances towards the window reflexively, knowing already that he is gone. Raising her hand to her face, she sucks each of the three fingers into her mouth, relishing the taste of herself on them. Laying down, curling in upon herself in gratification, she sleeps.

Awakening sometime during the night, Carys climbs off the bed and picking up her robe, she wraps it around herself, tying it loosely. Lighting a clove from a candles flame, she thinks how intoxicating the sweet smoke is, as it blends with the scent of her sex, perfuming the bedroom air. She walks slowly around the room dousing the candles light. Before blowing out the last flame on the nightstand, she walks toward the window to close the curtain. Spying something on the ledge outside, she carefully slides the window open. Eyes widening, Carys picks up the white rose that has been left there, reading the small card which simply states, Until....

subtledecadence

October 19, 2004