A Very Bad Girl Returns

Story Info
40-something wife cheats with son's best friend, again.
2.7k words
4.38
227.8k
70

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
990 Followers

Cassie Stevens still could not comprehend what she had done. She had cheated on her husband in a moment of extreme weakness, then to make matters worse, she had been blackmailed into cheating again - by her son's best friend no less. The young man had been in the right place at the right time so-to-speak, and had snapped some very candid digital photos of Cassie during her adulterous fling. When he finally confronted her, the only payment he would accept for his silence was exactly what the other man in the photos had gotten himself - Cassie. Without any obvious options, she submitted and gave herself up to her son's friend.

To make matters worse, Cassie knew that deep down she had thoroughly enjoyed young Gary forcing her into bed with him. She was a slut... a whore.

Weeks had passed since her initial encounter with him and she had some hope that her blackmail was over, that he had taken what he wanted and was done with her. But another part of her longed to be taken again. Forced against her will she told herself, not a willing participant.

The other part of her got her wish soon after, when Gary called her and demanded they meet - and soon. Obediently, she told him when her husband Jack would next be out of town on business and a rendezvous was scheduled. Gary's instructions were quite specific. The young man was nothing if not sure of what he liked.

Thursday night came, and Cassie prepared for her young lover's arrival. As directed, she had on a pair of black knee high 'fuck-me' boots, as well as shear black stockings with garter belts. The garters attached to a flimsy pair of crotch-less black lace panties that he had been most detailed about. A matching black corset with red lace trim covered her upper half, snug around her bosom and giving her a nice bit of cleavage to show off. For a 40-year old mother, her body certainly did not give her age away and she filled out the outfit quite nicely with her toned body. And of course, as Gary has specifically instructed her, she had made sure to visit the hair salon earlier that day and had a fresh curly perm done on her golden locks. Tight ringlets of blonde cascaded onto her neck as she tied her hair back into a loose ponytail.

The knock on the door startled her into the realization that once again she was about to cheat on her husband. With a mix of shame and excitement, Cassie looked out the peep hole in the door and eyed her son's friend, and her blackmailer/lover. With a defeatist sigh, and the hope that none of her neighbours would catch a glimpse of her dressed so scantily, she opened the door.

"Good lord Cassie, you do take instruction well." Gary whistled as he walked into the house and looked his submissive up and down.

"Hello Gary." she replied meekly.

He tossed his jacket on the nearby sofa and turned to face her. "Give us a spin now Cassie." he told her, wanting to survey her outfit and ensure his directions had been followed precisely.

Dutifully, she stepped in front of Gary, slowly turned in front of her young lover and presented herself for his inspection. She barely got halfway through her spin when she felt him behind her, his body pressed tightly against hers.

"You really are a bad girl, aren't you Cassie?" he whispered in her ear, his hot breath sending tingles down her neck.

She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt him swivel his hips, pressing his crotch into her ass. She knew he was right - she was a bad girl.

"Did you miss me Cassie?" he breathed through her hair. "Have you been thinking about our hot night of lovemaking?"

Still not willing to admit her total submission to her blackmailer, she tried to pull away, "We didn't make love Gary. We fucked. You forced me to fuck you."

Before she could even take a single step away from her tormentor, his arms wrapped tightly around her, his hands moving over her lace covered bosom. He pushed his nose into the soft bed of curls at the back of her head and sighed, "And you loved every minute of it, didn't you?"

Out of the blue, Cassie was aware of the quick, painful feeling of his fingers pinching her nipples very hard. "Didn't you?' he asked again.

"Yes," she finally managed to utter in shame.

"That's better," he whispered as his lips gently brushed against her neck. "I knew you wanted it just as much as I did."

Cassie knew he was right. She did want it now. Her voice could argue, but her body knew what she wanted.

Gary moved slowly away from her and made his way over to the sofa. Turning to face him, she saw his devilish smirk appear as he motioned her over with a finger. As she reached him, he wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her into his lips.

They kissed deeply, his tongue pushing into her mouth and hers reciprocating willingly. As quickly as their brazen lip-lock began, he ended it, as he abruptly pulled away from her and turned his attention to her now heaving chest.

He lightly brushed her lace covered tits with his face, then tenderly kissed each one through the thin material of her corset, his breath hot against her aching breasts. He moved his hands to her tits, cupping them and gently squeezing them.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly, as he continued kissing her chest - over, around and through her black corset. Slowly he slipped the material down under her breasts and pressed his lips to her nipples. He kissed her areolas one at a time, licking each one methodically, but purposely avoiding her rock hard nipples. Meticulously, he took one nipple into his mouth and squeezed her breasts up into his face while he sucked. Cassie arched her back and let out a long, sensual groan.

Gary licked and kissed her nipples and tits for a few more minutes before slowly rising to look his lover in the eyes. As he placed his hands on her shoulders, she instinctively sunk down onto her knees in front of him, knowing exactly what they both wanted.

She knelt in front of him, unzipped his pants and pushed her fingers into them. He was rock hard and ready for her. She stroked up and down over his boxers as she pulled the waist band of his underwear down, exposing his manhood. She leaned in and let his cock slip between her lips, plunging down and letting him fill her mouth and throat.

Cassie ran her tongue against his shaft, running it up and down the length and pulling him all the way to the back of her throat with each thrust of her head. She would stop with each retraction, using her tongue to swirl more saliva around the head of his dick.

Gary threw his head back in ecstasy as his hands intuitively made their way to the back of her head, wrapping into her blonde curls. She could hear his heavy breathing and quiet groans. She pulled her head away and took him into her hand and stroked his cock a few times while watching him moan in delight. He gripped her hair tighter and pushed her back down, her lips wrapping snugly around his prick while her tongue darted over the tip.

Her moans vibrated against his shaft as he wrenched her head harder against his groin as he thrust his hips forward. His hands gripping her ponytail to guide her movement, he pushed deep into her throat and then out again as he began fervently fucking her face.

Cassie felt a sharp pain on the back of her head as he pulled her off of his throbbing dick. Without a word, he stepped back and sat on the sofa and steered her along with him, positioning her standing in front of him with her back to him.

Gary gave a wicked grin as he watched his friend's mother manoeuvre herself into place, straddling his crotch and positioning her dripping pussy over the tip of his hard dick. Slowly she eased herself down onto him, the head of his penis hitting her clit and forcing a moan from her. Her hands moved to her breasts and she began feverishly massaging them as her cunt hungrily sucked his cock into her. As he slid fully inside of her, his hands found their way to her hips, guiding her motion against him.

His cock was covered in her juices already, and rubbing in a steady rhythm against her clit as his shaft slid in and out of her pussy. Cassie's hands alternated from balancing herself against her lover's chest to rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. "Yes..." she moaned as his cock stroked deeper inside her.

Her hips began to take over, circling around the base of his cock than up to the tip and back down again, bouncing hard onto him with each movement. Gary slid his hands up to her chest and grabbed at her tits. She moaned long and hard as his fingers found her nipples and he began to squeeze relentlessly.

Suddenly, he forcefully pushed her off of him and back onto her feet. Moving swiftly, he repositioned her. She knelt in front of him on the sofa, her ass up in the air and her head resting on the armrest. He climbed onto the sofa behind her and manoeuvred himself into place. She could feel the thick head of his dick at her pussy's entrance.

Cassie moaned loudly as his cock pressed against her opening. She was already so wet that he slid easily into her with one swift motion. She gasped as her hips eagerly pushed backwards, wanting more. With a couple deep hard pushes, he quickly had his entire length inside of her.

Her breaths were coming in heaves as she moaned with every movement. Gary slid slowly in and out, running his hands along her back and around the tops of her thighs. As he gained momentum, he leaned forward and grabbed a handful of her golden curls with his right hand and her left breast with his other.

"Is this what you want Cassie?" he shouted, her back arched from her hair being pulled back, "Have you been dreaming about my cock being back inside of your slutty cunt?"

She could feel an orgasm running up on her quickly as his left hand squeezed hard on her tit. He thrust fully into her and she felt a rush of heat explode in her pussy as she came. "Yes!" she cried out. "I want it so bad! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Her cunt contracted over and over again, squeezing his dick and making her legs shake as she moaned as loudly as she had ever before.

As her orgasm subsided, he slowly slid his still hard penis out of her and sat back down on the sofa. Recovering from her rewarding release, Cassie moved back towards him, placing her fuck-me boots on either side of this hips, straddling him and hovering her pussy over his manhood. Sliding onto his slick shaft, she impaled herself on his throbbing cock with a low moan.

Gary rammed his dick up into her cunt as her head flew back in a sea of panting and moaning. She dutifully began fucking him with slow and steady thrusts up and down. His cock pumping back and forth in and out of her, he reached around and grabbed her hips, pulling her faster and faster along his hard rod. She placed her hands on his shoulders for support as she cried out, "Yes, oh God yes!"

"That's right whore," he replied victoriously, "ride that cock slut!" His right hand quickly moved from her hip down onto her ass with a sharp smack.

Cassie screamed out in pain and surprise, as his hand came down a second time on her rapidly reddening cheek. "You like being spanked like a naughty little slut, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes." she answered quickly, still pumping up and down on his dick.

"Tell me whore!" he yelled as another open hand fell hard across her ass. "Tell me how much you love it!"

She bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut. "I fucking love it!" she cried out in both ecstasy and agony. "I'm such a dirty fucking slut! I love being spanked and fucked like a whore!"

His hand came down hard again as Gary leaned forward and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Biting viciously, he put his arms around her waist and began bucking his hips up into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she yelled repeatedly, desperate for another orgasm.

His hand slid up her back and grabbed at her hair. Ripping her ponytail out, her blonde curls fell in a sweaty, tangled mess down her neck and he clutched a handful of them tightly, pulling her away from his oral attack on her nipple.

"C'mon Cassie, show me how naughty you are!" he ordered. "Tell me how much of a slut you really are!"

She knew exactly what they both wanted to hear. She knew it was the control that really got Gary off, and deep down she knew the submission would send her over the edge as well.

"I'm a filthy, dirty slut." she panted, her hips pistoning back and forth over his body at an ever-quickening pace. ""I'm your whore." As she said the words, Cassie felt another orgasm building quickly within her. "I love fucking you Gary! I'm been fantasizing about it non-stop!"

He pulled her head down to his and forced her lips to his. Eagerly, she slid her tongue in his mouth and passionately kissed him. Just as quickly, he wrenched back on her curls and pulled her away. "Tell me you love me whore." he demanded.

She knew this was crossing a line, a whole different kind of betrayal to her husband, but she also knew she could not help herself, she was a slave to the passion and lust she was experiencing with her young lover. "Oh God yes!" she wailed. "I love you Gary! I love you!"

Cassie could feel her release about to explode imminently, and she knew that he sensed it as well. She bounced up and down savagely, thrusting harder on her lover's cock in search of her second orgasm of the night.

Seeing the end of their fuck-fest in sight, Gary felt the rumble in his balls building as well, and wanted one last bit of submission from his friend's wayward mother before they were done. "C'mon Cassie, tell me what an adulterous skank you are!" he screamed.

Completely lost in a haze of degradation and sexual enthusiasm she had never experienced before, she dove into her role with reckless abandon. Furiously grinding this young man like a seasoned prostitute, panting and moaning and squeezing her tits for all she was worth, she gave him the words he wanted to hear.

"I'm a dirty cheating whore!" she gasped between yelps of complete rapture. "You're fucking a total slut who loves cheating on her husband!" Her words sent her over the edge, her pussy exploding with the last of her subservient monologue. ""I'm a fucking whore who loves fucking her son's best friend."

With that, Gary had heard enough. Moving quickly, he pulled her off of his penis and thrust her onto the sofa beside him. He scrambled up to his feet and stood beside her. Aiming his throbbing meat at her heaving chest, he stroked his cock half a dozen times until he erupted. She closed her eyes as she felt strand after strand of his white hot cum splash onto her tits. Exhausted, he shuddered as the final drops of his juice dripped onto her soaked nipples.

Still coming down off of her own fiery climax, Cassie opened her eyes and looked up at her young lover. She was not sure how she felt about what she had become, but she knew it was the truth. She was his whore. His slut. His completely. She smiled to herself, as she grabbed his softening prick and sucked whatever was left in his balls into her eagerly awaiting mouth. His completely...

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
990 Followers