A Very Big Mistake

Story Info
He runs afoul of a scary man and his wife pays the price.
8.8k words
4.35
82.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: MC, MF, FF, MD, GR

Synopsis: A woman is transformed in order to pay for her husband's gambling debts.

Notes:

This is based on a story called "My Big Mistake" by Jim, an older, unfinished tale. I like it and decided to tackle a re-boot and completion. I was spurred by a request on MC Forums for stories in which the wife is transformed in front of the husband, which seemed like an interesting twist.

Adult, erotic fiction. Do not read if illegal or immoral for you. It is fiction in all ways.

A Very Big Mistake

By Paladin

Day 0, Friday Night: A scary meeting.

"Mrs. Jones, my name is Jake Diamond. I regret to tell you that your husband, John, owes me a rather substantial gambling debt- $150,000 to be exact. He informs me that he cannot pay and I am just here to discuss some alternatives."

My wife was sitting absolutely still on the couch, terrified by this plain-looking, soft-spoken man bookended by two of the biggest, meanest looking men I have ever seen in suits. I was sitting beside my wife, absolutely sick over what had happened.

The card game had started off so friendly and I was doing well. Then, late that night, I had a hot streak and was quickly up by $30,000! The next hand looked unbeatable- full house, Queens and Tens! I made a huge bet and laid it down only to discover that a stranger I had barely noticed put down four Kings and an Ace. My heart almost stopped when I thought of the huge bets I had been making and could not cover. Then I discovered who the man was.

"Now, I could shoot out his kneecaps, take your house and cars, and call it good on my part, but that is such a hassle. Instead, I have a proposition for you."

My wife went white and was shivering. I did not blame her. I was barely holding it together myself.

When the quiet man introduced himself to me, I almost fainted. Everyone who gambles around here has heard of Jake Diamond. He asked for his money and I squeaked out that I did not have it. A couple piles of raw muscle sitting in a dark corner stirred and the rest of the men in the room vanished. "You continued to bet and could not cover your wagers?" He had said in a very calm, quiet, scary voice.

We 'talked' for a bit, and soon ended up in my living room, rousting my wife of twenty-five years, and leading to this meeting.

I had heard what he wanted, but could not speak.

"Pr.. prop... proposition?" She said. "What sort of proposition?"

"Simple. A laboratory I now own claims to have a series of new processes that will revolutionize the beauty industry. Each element has been tested, but now they are ready to try the entire process on a volunteer. My proposal is that you will be that volunteer."

My wife was confused. "You want me to test some sort of beauty products? To cover my husbands gambling debts? I... I don't understand?"

"Mrs. Jones, I will not lie to you. There is a risk involved, and it is not like make-up or anything. The process will actually transform you in many ways. You will repay your husband's debts by trialling several processes that will result in you literally being a new person."

My wife was stunned and slumped in her seat. Mr. Diamond continued.

"The exact agreement will be that you will spend the next several weekends in the hands of my technicians. Sometimes they will visit you here, sometimes you will visit their clinic. Sometimes it will only be an hour visit, sometimes it will be overnight. Between visits, you will obey their instructions exactly. You and your house will be under surveillance to ensure compliance. There will also be photographs and videotapes made to document the process that you will agree to.

"That is the gist of it. We can knock out the fine details later. Mrs. Jones, do you accept this deal on behalf of your husband's debt?"

My wife and I conferred for a moment. I tried to talk her out of it, but she realized, as did I, that the other options were horrific. She took a deep breath and said "Yes, I accept."

Mr. Diamond shook her hand and said he would return in 6 hours, at 9am Saturday, to pick her up for the initial visit. It would take about five hours and she should dress comfortably and lightly.

We did not get any more sleep that night.

Day 1, Saturday: It starts.

I was allowed to join Mr. Diamond and my wife this time- and this time only according to Mr. Diamond. In the darkened car, he told us the details of the agreement and made us sign a form that was both a contract and a release. At a non-descript clinic in a business plaza I would never be able to find again, I filled out forms while she was taken for a physical and 'before' photographs.

She was given a rather large injection, a bag, and a sheet of instructions, and we were en-route back home. Mr. Diamond sat in front so we could talk in relative privacy. We read the instructions together. Nothing too special- daily showers with a soap and shampoo they provided, and a simple diet with some supplements they provided as well. There was a 'no sex' comment that bothered me, but we were stuck nonetheless.

Mr. Diamond shook her hand (ignoring me almost totally, as he had since he first met her, shaming me further) and thanked her for her participation. He reminded her that he would be watching and expected her to comply with the directions, as well as being available next weekend as well. It would just be a check-up, so they would come to the house at 1pm on Saturday.

Day 4, Wednesday: Skin and hair.

Other than making her skin very smooth and her hair a bit lighter, we really had not noticed anything happening until Wednesday AM.

"John! Come here!" Helen called from our bathroom. I found her staring in the mirror naked.

When I looked, I was stunned. Her skin was perfect- age spots, moles, calluses- gone. Wrinkles were vanished. An old scar on her shoulder was just not there anymore. Not only that, but her hair looked wonderful- soft, no gray, and bouncy, a sort of warm blonde color. She looked years younger than 45- maybe mid-30s?

She told me that she had peeled like a sunburn and all of the old stuff just came right off. She also pointed out that almost all of her body hair had washed off, and I noticed that indeed her armpits, legs, and even her crotch were bare. I was aroused and terrified at the same time.

"I feel so wonderful! If this is what the process is going to be like, then I'm all for it" She said as she spun and hugged me tight. She rubbed my hard-on. "Hmmm, I wonder what exactly they mean by 'no sex'. I wonder if some oral would count? Ummm... better not risk it. But I am feeling so frisky!"

Her eyes were closed and she had a blissful smile as she fingered herself to an orgasm without letting go of my cock. I soiled my pants and got nervous- what if Jake counted this as sex?

Helen's skin was so sensitive that wearing clothes made her feel sexy, and she seemed filled with an unusual amount of energy. God she looked so good to me!

Day 8, Saturday: Growing younger, stronger, sexier.

At 1pm on the dot, the doorbell rang and a gentleman in a suit with a tote bag entered the house. Barely speaking to me, he took Helen to the bedroom and examined her very intimately, according to her later. Satisfied with what he found, he reinjected her and reviewed the instructions, adding some new ones.

It seemed like my wife was getting younger every day. She was loosing weight and he skin was tightening up. She looks like she has lost a good fifty pounds and now looks like she is in her twenties with perfect skin. It almost hurts to be near her since she is taking the 'no sex' rule very seriously. Apparently, the doctor told her that neither of us is to orgasm until further notice. This was tough on her as well since a casual brush of her skin excited her tremendously.

She was now spending hours a day on her computer, on websites and watching videos she had been instructed to watch by herself. Whenever I caught a glimpse of them, they appeared to be porn- rather hard porn. She would sit there with her headphones on, eyes locked on the screen, mouth slack and moaning gently, rubbing herself, but not too much.

I had taken to hiding to watch her, until I got a text message: 'Stop it. JD'. I almost vomited and stopped.

She started to exercise. She told me that the last injection was going to make her muscles and organs younger and healthier, and she had to work out to strengthen them. It did not take long for her to be using weights I could barely move. I worked out in our newly-installed gym with her, but could not dream of keeping up with her. Dear lord she looked fine in her tights working out.

Another change that was driving me crazy was that smelled so sexy! Dear God! Laying beside her, I could smell her warm, musky scent. If she just worked out, her sweaty smell made me rock hard. If she had just showered, the smell of the fragrant soaps she now used just added to my torture. I had several nocturnal emissions in this period, but thankfully there did not seem to be any repercussions for it.

I was wrong. A new text message read : 'Since you cannot control yourself at night, you cannot sleep next to her for now. JD' That was even worse. Now I could smell her and hear her moan, but not touch her. God, I was so desperate that I actually swiped some of her undies from the wash and just sat there smelling them. My cell phone buzzed and there was another message. 'If you cannot control yourself, go ahead and jack off, but she cannot touch, see, or smell your sperm- or else. JD'. I was embarrassed, but still jacked off to her undies, making sure to flush all traces of my spend.

She was so happy about all this! She was always smiling, dancing around the room in skimpy clothes (so they did not rub too much) and having a gay time. We'd gone shopping for clothes to fit, and she only bought light, colorful, sexy things. I tried to not notice that she also slipped into an adult store and hid a small bag in another store's bag.

Work was sheer torture for me. SHE got to work from home. Not a problem since she mostly did phone and computer work. In fact, she joyfully told me that her productivity and energy were way up, and her sales were up as well. Well, duh! Her voice had changed subtly until it was a sexy mix of light and musical and just a touch husky. It went perfectly with her steadily 'blondeing' hair. Her hair was getting lighter and lighter as if it was matching her mood.

Day 15, Saturday: Mouth and vagina.

Helen was taken back to the clinic and was told to prepare for an overnight stay. I spent an anxious night wondering what she was being changed into now. I almost already felt like I was loosing her- a hot-blooded twenty-year old married to a loser like me, almost fifty and dumpy? She looked younger than our daughter. Damn. I was already jacking off again to another used pair of panties. God I was weak.

When she returned Sunday morning, she was wearing what looked like a gag and a thick diaper, and was quite out of it. Attendants brought her to her bed and left me with the newest directions. Letting her sleep and offering her the liquid meals they provided were the two biggest points.

By early afternoon, she was stirring. She could not talk, but eagerly took a straw between the bandages and sucked up one of the malt-like drinks. She lay in bed, watching one of her new videos, touching herself, and largely ignoring me. I was hurt and hurting. I am ashamed that I retreated to my den and drank a bit too much.

On Monday, I had a realization. I was doing almost all of the cooking, cleaning, and laundry. I was doing it because she asked me with her new smiles and smells and soft skin. I justified it to myself, naturally. After all, this was all my fault, but damn it- there was something about the way she asked me. As far as I could tell, she spent most of her day in the new gym or on her laptop in her bedroom- and there was no mistake that it was now HER bedroom.

I did not really see much of her until Tuesday morning. She had taken her shower and was in the kitchen wearing loose shorts and jogging bra. She was showing a ton of skin- long legs, trim waist, smooth shoulders. Her face bandaging was off and I was astounded- her lips were plump and sexy. She smiled at me and I was rigid. She licked her lips with a pink tongue, then stuck it all the way out- my God, it was like five inches long! She curled it up and could touch her eyes with it!

"What doths you tshink, big guy?" She asked. She had a sexy lisp- her lips barely closed together. My brain was frozen as she came close, filling my nose with her scent, and she licked my cheek with her long, long tongue. Oh, god- I came in my shorts and she laughed. "You ain't seen nothing yet" She smirked, swishing her hips as she sashayed away.

Day 20: Thursday after work. Her new va-jay-jay.

Just as I was getting home, I got a text message. 'She is in the bedroom, waiting for you. You can touch her and make her orgasm, but you still cannot let her feel, see, or smell your sperm. JD'. Was this going to be better or worse?

Helen was laying in bed, gloriously nude, knees bent and wide apart, fingers deep in her fragrant snatch, moaning softly. I came around to her side and kissed her soft, plump lips. She wrapped a damp hand around my head and pulled me into an incredible French kiss, her long tongue driving down my throat. She looked amused as I quickly excused myself to the bathroom. A

quick flush later and I rejoined her.

"Look, sthweety! Isn't it amathing?" Helen lisped, pointing to her crotch. There was something sticking out of it? Her... my god, her clit was poking out like a smooth pink cock! It was about three inches long and throbbing gently. "They shay it that thoon I will be able to contwol iths thize and eviething" She still lisped quite a bit, but it was so damn sexy that I did not mind. But this development... scared me. She had a cock. Damn it, she had a cock!

"Would you pleasth thuck it for me?" She asked, batting her eyes at me. Something in the room changed and she smelled so... powerful.

"I... I... I would love to." I knelt at her glistening crotch and fastened my lips around the growth and gently licked and suckled it, moving my lips up and down its short length. I was astounded to feel it grow in my mouth- longer and thicker. I wanted to stop, but it tasted so good, and she had asked so nicely, and I... I was weak and sucked. I sucked it harder as she began to squirm and moan, then start to thrash, jerking her oversized clit in my mouth like she was fucking my face.

"Yes, yes, YES!" She yelled as her already juicy cunt squirted fluids and I swear something came out of her clit. Something thick and tasty. Did she cum in my mouth? I bolted from the room and blasted a giant load of throbbing sperm into the toilet. I flushed and cleaned myself up as best I could and straggled back into the room to catch her smiling and gently stroking an 8″ thing poking straight out of her. "Isnth it beautishul?" She was lisping and drooling as she jacked herself off.

The next morning was more normal. Helen met me in the kitchen in her underwear and a light robe with a happy kiss- her lips were not quite as swollen and her lisp was vanishing. I glimpsed down at her tight briefs and was pleased that there was no lump in them. She looked like any other gorgeous twenty-something with perfect skin and lips. She shared with me, though, that her little cunny, as she was calling it now, was deliciously tight and felt so sensitive when she was fucking her dildoes.

These mental changes seemed to be speeding up as she watched more and more of that stuff on her computer. Her language was more full of sexual comments and terms, and she was much,much freer talking about her body. It was so strange to think that this sexy young woman was actually my rather prudish 45-year old wife. She was like a gorgeous stranger living with me- a feeling heightened by our lack of sex- hell, I was afraid to even touch her, lest I cum on her!

Day 22: Saturday. Cosmetic work.

God, I dreaded the weekends now! The lies to our children and families, the terror of what will happen to Helen- who quite seemed to look forward to the visits. This was to be another overnighter.

She was returned late Sunday and placed in bed with a tight stocking-like material over her entire body and a mask on her face. Dear lord, what did they do this time?

Monday, she left the mask on and got up stiffly. She moved like everything hurt, but she did not complain. Wordlessly, she took a shower and had another of the malts she had taken a week ago. She went back to bed and I had to go off to work.

Day 26: Wednesday. A new look.

When I got home on Wednesday, I found her peeling off her bandaging in a darkened bedroom. "Close the door!" She snapped when I opened it. Quickly closing it again, she explained that her eyes were very sensitive right now. There was a candle in the adjoining bathroom- all the light she could tolerate she explained. She asked me to help remove the stockings and rub a lotion into her skin. I was intrigued by the hints of what I was feeling, but she made sure I did not spend too long on any one part. She excused me and I left to jerk off and leave her alone for a while.

And there was night and there was day- another period of my newly miserable life. Work sucked, everything sucked. I got home and... things did not suck quite so much.

Sitting on the sofa was a young woman with the face of a model. Smooth golden tan skin, high sleek eyebrows, huge blue eyes, small straight nose, plump red lips... angelic, youthful, sexy, and... and... Helen! Dear god in heaven- Helen?!? She smiled when she saw that I recognized her.

"What do you think? Not bad, huh?" She stood with the grace of a gazelle and I noticed that she was wearing nothing but a small lace bra and thong, and her body had changed.

She looked a bit taller, but her legs were sculpted and gave the illusion of being unendingly long. Her ankles and feet were perfect, and her thighs looked like heaven. Her tummy was tight and so thin, but her hips were pleasantly filled out. Her butt was now round and bouncy looking, making a nice smack as she slapped it for me.

Her arms and fingers were better as well- harder to define, but definitely improved. God, she looked like a young Internet model- you know the type- the sleekly sexy young things that show up with improbable names, like Angel Nadia, and are probably Photoshopped to within an inch of their lives. But she was really here. Right in front of me. Smelling like... I excused myself again.

When I returned, she pouted at me. "Johnny, I'm horny. Can you make me cum?" Oh god oh god oh god... could I make her cum? It would be my life's ambition to try! I pulled her into my arms and luxuriated in her warm softness and fragrance. My head was swimming as I fumbled off my clothes and sat her on the couch. I was kissing her toes, sucking each one and then kissing and stroking her ankle. I worked up her silky leg, smelling her more and more with every inch.

Soon, I could feel her warmth radiating on my face, and I suddenly felt something odd on my forehead- her clit was massive and poking right at me! I had managed to forget this detail.

Damn.

I licked her tight, slick, perfect cunt, fascinated by the colors, losing myself in it, feeling it fill my mind. I barely noticed when I went from licking her cunt to licking, then sucking her giant clit. The thing filled my mouth now, forcing my jaws apart. She grabbed my head and just plain fucked my face. I was choking but struggled to lick and suck and pleasure her. She took my hands and placed them on her pert little tits and got me massaging them.