A very Close Encounter

Story Info
An Alien abduction of a very different kind.
4.7k words
4.44
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very close encounter

Jeff had been alone now for three months, unless you counted the wildlife. He was living on a small Scottish island and was involved in a study of the bird population which was the only other inhabitants.

The job suited him well. He'd always been happy with his own company so he was more than happy with the solitude. Once a month he would have a delivery of supplies from the mainland which was delivered by boat. He would place his order by radio which was his only connection with the outside world.

He was always happy to see Doug and his son Steve who brought his supplies. They would stay for an hour or so before heading back which gave Jeff a chance to catch up with current affairs and although he enjoyed the company, he was always relieved when they left. He really wasn't a people person.

It was mid winter and there was a light covering of snow outside the night his life changed for ever. Although there were limited facilities in the old stone cottage the generator in a small shed outside gave him the power for lighting, heating and hot water. The water being pumped up from a well.

Being his life line Jeff took great care to maintain the diesel generator and always made sure he had plenty of fuel. Although in an emergency he could call for help, depending on the weather and the sea conditions it was always possible that he would have to wait a day or two before that help would arrive.

Occasionally he would wonder what would happen if he became ill and needed immediate help but he had always been pretty healthy and considered himself quite fit for his age of thirty seven years so it wasn't something he overly worried about.

It was a Thursday evening when Jeff had decided to have a bath. This consisted of an old tin bath tub that he would place in front of the open fire. Having a plentiful supply of wood on the island he usually enjoyed the real fire in the evenings although he did have electric fires if needed.

Enjoying the heat warming his bones after several hours out in the cold that day he was more than surprised when a bright light lit the room. Before he could react he found himself rising up out of the water and unable to move a muscle, the brightness totally blinding.

His mind became foggy and time seemed to stall. The next thing he really knew for sure was when he found he was on his feet and was walking although he had no control over his body. The blinding light slowly began to dim and he felt a warmth on each of his arms which he suddenly realised were hands that seemed to be guiding him forward.

He wanted to look down to see who, or what was either side of him but found that he couldn't move his head or his eyes. As the brightness of the light slowly diminished all he could see was straight ahead in like a tunnel vision. Maybe ten feet in front of him, what looked like a metal table came into focus.

After another couple of steps forward, which he still had no control over, he did indeed see a bright shiny metal looking rectangular table standing less than two feet off of the floor, although the floor itself looked as though it was covered in mist so he couldn't be sure of the height.

Jeff should have been terrified but he felt calm. When he reached the table he was somehow guided to lay down on it and to his surprise, what looked like a solid stainless steel surface moulded itself to the shape of his body and felt warm and comfortable. Still with only a tunnel vision and unable to move his head or eyes he looked straight up from his horizontal position.

The ceiling of where ever he was looked bright as though it was made of pure white light. It suddenly occurred to him that he was totally naked and strangely his body was bone dry which he found puzzling considering what seemed only minutes ago he was laying in his old tin bathtub in front of the fire.

"Do not... be... alarmed, we... wish you... no harm," A female voice suddenly broke, what up until now, had been total silence, spoken in perfect English but seemingly searching for the right words.

Jeff, still unable to move, could nevertheless tell the voice was coming from his right hand side.

"Please feel... fair, free... to ask... us any... questions," The voice sounded identical but now came from his left and was still struggling to find the right words.

Jeff hadn't even considered speaking up to that point and wondered if he actually could as he was obviously under some external control but now assumed he could, "Where am I? Who are you? What do you want with me?" he picked the most obvious questions from the many swirling around in his head.

For the next few seconds there was a chatter of voices coming from three different directions although the tone sounded exactly the same as though it was one, person or being, moving around him. From his right, left and from the end of the table. This time however it wasn't English but a language that was totally foreign to Jeff. In fact it was beyond foreign, it was completely alien!

"You are aboard... our ship," The voice came from his left.

"We are... from a... planet... the other... side of... the... galaxy," The voice now came from the foot of the table.

"We need... your help," The voice now from his right.

"How can I help?" Jeff asked unable to believe he could be of any help to what must be such an advanced race.

"A... long time ago... there... was a catastrophe on... our planet, the... whole population of our... males... became... sterile," The voice to his left began to explain and was continued from his right, "Before we could... find a solution... to the... problem our males... started to... die and eventually... were completely... ...eradicated."

The explanation continued from the foot of the table, "We have... been... searching for a... compatible... species to... save our... race."

A sudden fear manifested in Jeff's head. What exactly did these beings want from him? Stories of alien abduction flashed through his mind, stories that until now seemed just that, stories.

"Please... don't be... alarmed, we will not... harm you," The reassuring voice came from his left.

"How do you know that I, my race, is compatible?" Jeff asked, his fear diminished somewhat.

"We are... not sure but... from the... signals... we received... when we came... close enough... to your planet... indicated a... close... likeness to... our own... kind... many... degrees... closer than... any other... species... that we have... found in the... galaxy," The answer came from his right, "We are... hopeful... that you... will test... compatible."

A vision appeared above him like a TV picture that just floated in mid air with no indication of how it was produced. Although Jeff didn't recognise the black and white moving images he could tell it was from very early American Television.

It suddenly dawned on him that these beings had picked up TV signals that had escaped into space and had been travelling for sixty or more years away from the earth. The implications of how far and how fast these aliens had travelled was mind bending. And there is other life out there!

The picture above him faded away and his tunnel vision began ro open up. He felt anxious as to what he was going to see as he regained his peripheral vision. Although he was still unable to move his head he found he had control of his eyes again. He looked to his right and caught his first sight of his captors. He hadn't known what to expect but was surprised to find a very human looking female.

She was totally bald, not a hair to be seen anywhere on her head or face. No eyebrows or eyelashes. The ears, nose and mouth were quite small and petite. If it wasn't for her eyes she could easily pass as human. They reminded him of goats eyes and looked a little demonic. Otherwise Jeff would have described her as good looking.

Turning his gaze to his left Jeff did a double take. Exactly the same face looked down at him making look quickly back to his right to check that the alien hadn't somehow moved. He looked from one side to the other several times before coming to the only possible conclusion, they must be twins.

Remembering that he had heard voices from three different direction he looked down towards the end of the table and to his astonishment saw the same face again. Not twins but triplets, "You're all identical," he blurted out in his surprise, more of a statement than a question.

"In a... sense we... are. We are... actually... clones," Explained the alien to his right.

"It was... the... only way for... our race to... survive. The... males of our... species... died out many... generations ago... we never... knew them... no one... living on our planet... now ever... knew them... we have... only images... and records... of them," the alien at the end of the table added.

"We have... discovered... that we... can not... survive... many more... generations of... cloning... that is why... we need... your help... we need... your seed... if... it is... compatible," the alien on his left finished the explanation.

With disturbing thoughts of how they would determine if he was compatible Jeff anxiously asked the question, "How will you know if I am compatible?"

"Do not be... alarmed, it will not... harm you," The alien on his left answered.

And then from his right, "But it will... be best... if you are... asleep while... we test."

Thinking that there was no way he was likely to sleep Jeff had little time to worry as he felt a hand on his forehead and within seconds he was in a deep sleep...

When he awoke his first thought was that he had had the weirdest of dreams but as his eyes began to clear he could see the three alien females all now standing to his right.

"You are compatible... with our race Jeffrey Anderson," one of them said.

Wondering how they knew his name his unspoken question was quickly answered.

"While you were asleep... we found what you call... the internet and have been researching your species and planet," another one said.

"If you are willing we would like... to collect your seed. We have been studying what you call porn and... believe we can assist you in supplying us with what we need," the third alien continued.

Jeff noticed that apart from the occasional eye contact from the three of them there gaze quickly returned to his mid-drift. Suddenly realising that he seemed to have full movement of his own body again he lifted his head to see what they where looking at.

To his surprise and great embarrassment his penis was fully erect.

"We have enhanced the... production of your seed which may also increase your... libido," the alien nearest his head explained, still staring at his manhood.

Jeff's immediate reaction on seeing his erect cock was to cover it with his hands but found that they were pushed away by some unseen force. Was it a scientific curiosity that they were so interested in his penis or was there more to it he wondered. Whatever it was they wouldn't allow him to cover his modesty.

"Would you please... stand up for us... Jeffrey Anderson," the middle one said.

"Please call me Jeff," he said which was his default reaction when anyone called him by his full name.

It was a relief to find he had control over his body again as he slipped off of the table to stand up, But he was well aware that they were capable of taking that control away at there discretion.

Jeff was a fairly tall man and stood just short of six feet. He was surprised to find he towered above the three aliens who he estimated were no taller than five feet seven. He now noticed their attire. They wore exactly the same long silvery shimmering gown that covered them from the neck right down to the floor, the floor he could now see and was matt black and felt soft like a carpet under his feet.

There followed a few seconds of chatter between the three aliens in their own language and then to Jeff's amazement their long silvery garments fell to the floor with out any obvious physical contact.

Jeff's eyes were immediately drawn to their breasts. He wasn't surprised to see that they were totally identical but he more surprised to see that each breast had two nipples. The areola of each joined together giving the impression of a figure of eight laying on its side with two protruding dots in the middle of the circles.

Looking from one breast to the other along the line of six Jeff lowered his gaze. He couldn't really see between their legs but he again saw no sign of hair anywhere on their bodies. As he looked further down their shapely legs he focused on their small feet and although at first glance they looked very human he suddenly realised there was no toenails.

Fascinated by their nipples Jeff tentatively moved his hand towards the breast furthest to his left half expecting it to be halted by the unseen power they seem to posses but when it didn't happen he ran his thumb over one nipple. It felt no different to a female human and quickly became stiff as he played with it.

The three clones conversed again in their own language while they all watched Jeff, seemingly discussing what he was doing. Again he wondered if they would stop him but contrary to his concern he was encouraged when the clone on the right lifted his right hand, physically with her own hand, and placed it on her left breast.

Running his palms over each breast, the feel of two nipples on each palm at the same time was a new and titillating experience. Squeezing on the two ample breasts he found they were much warmer than his hands, leading him to wonder if their normal body temperature was higher than humans.

The middle clone then dropped to her knees and with an outstretched finger began gently prodding his erect penis. Again Jeff noticed the absence of fingernails on the small hand. The alien seemed fascinated by the way his penis sprang back and wobbled around as she poked it.

"Am I hurting you Jeff?" she asked.

"No, not at all," he replied.

"Sorry for my ignorance but this is a new experience for us. We never knew the males of our species... from what we know... of them, their sexual organs... were much smaller," she explained.

Like any man it did Jeff's ego the power of good with the insinuation that he was big, despite the fact that he knew he was pretty average in that department. The truth was though that whatever they had given him had resulted in the hardest erection he had ever known.

Meanwhile while their 'sister' continued to poke and explore his penis the other two clones were directing Jeff's fingers and hands over their nipples and breasts. They may have given the impression that they were only after his seed, as they liked to call it, but unless it was for his benefit, which he sincerely doubted, they seemed to be enjoying their first encounter with a human male.

The middle clone poked her finger at the point where the foreskin is attached to the glans. She then slowly ran her nail-less fingertip all the way down the shaft to the balls. Jeff looked down at her at the very moment she noticed a bubble of pre cum oozing out of the tip. Her reaction was to scoop it up on her fingertip. She raised it to her nose, took a sniff and seemingly satisfied with what she smelt sucked it between her lips.

There then followed a short conversation between the three of them. Jeff didn't need to know their language to understand what they were talking about. The two clones that were standing watched as the other pointed to the tip of Jeff's cock and then seeing another blob of pre cum, scoop it up and again sucked her finger into her mouth.

The two standing clones quickly kneeled down to investigate for themselves. It didn't take them long to discover that the more they stroked Jeff's cock the more pre cum oozed from the tip. It was like a feeding frenzy as they fought over it, each wanting their fair share.

Their small hands were all over him. Stroking his shaft, squeezing his balls and they had a fascination with his hair as well as the pre cum that now flowed in abundance from the tip of his throbbing erection.

"I'm getting close... girls," he hesitated wondering how to address them but he needed to warn them so they could collect the seed that they were so desperate for.

With his warning all three sat back on their heels each lifted their breasts higher with their hands,"Shoot your spunk on our breasts," one of them said to Jeff's surprise.

He'd expected them to produce some kind of receptacle to collect his load but following their instruction he grabbed his cock and had to push it down to aim it towards the target, such was the strength of his erection.

With the sight of twelve identical nipples seemingly staring up at him it took just a few strokes to release his load. His aim was perfect. A forceful jet of cum splashed over the breasts of the middle clone. Quickly shifting his aim to the left a second stream splashed over the identical breasts of the second clone and soon followed another equally forceful shot over the remaining clone to his right.

It was such an intense orgasm the like of which he'd never experienced before and he hadn't finished yet. He shared several more generous squirts between the three aliens. Their eyes followed every shot until the very last dribble. Whatever they had given him had certainly had the desired effect. It must have produced ten times more semen than was normal.

When they were satisfied that he had finished the clone to his right reached behind herself and produced a small gadget. Running the device over her own breasts Jeff realised it was some kind of vacuum cleaner as his spunk began to disappear. Each took their turn with the device and soon their breasts looked dry and clear of the mess he had made all over them.

Despite the importance of his sperm to the three aliens he couldn't help notice that each had a taste before all was cleaned away. It was an erotic sight as each scooped some up with a finger and looked up at him as they slipped it into their mouths with a very human sultry look on their face.

Jeff sat back on the table behind him and once again marvelled at the metallic looking material. It immediately moulded itself to the shape of his buttocks and felt soft and warm but when he lightly ran his finger over the shiny surface, found it solid to the touch.

Hearing the three clones chattering away in their own language he looked up to see them having a very excitable discussion which ended in what looked like agreement when they all nodded their bald heads. Assuming of course a nod meant the same as it did to a human.

They turned around to face Jeff, "Thank you Jeff. We are grateful for supplying us with... your seed. As you know it was our first... experience with a male and we enjoyed it so much that we would like to experience more. Would you be willing?" the middle one of the three asked.

Taken aback by the request Jeff couldn't readily reply causing an awkward silent pause which seemed to worry the aliens that he may refuse, "Please Jeff. Our only... sexual experience has been with each other and... other females of our race. We may never get another chance to experience a male," the clone to the left hastened to add.

Like most hot blooded men Jeff found the thought of women together very arousing. It shouldn't really have surprised him that a whole female race would turn to their own gender for sexual satisfaction but it just hadn't occurred to him.

"Of course I'm willing," he assured them, "but I may need some time to recover."

All three aliens smiled, "I think you'll find you won't need... long to recover," said the middle clone, all three of them looking down to his penis.

Looking down Jeff was surprised to see that his penis was as hard as ever. He looked up and smiled back. They may not be human but they all had an unmistakable look of lust on their faces. His cock twitched with anticipation.

12