A very Close Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was encouraged to lay down on the table and again it moulded itself to his body. No sooner had he laid his head down he found two breasts brushing over his face and then one by one each of the aliens four nipples were offered to his mouth to suck. Meanwhile he felt the other two playing with his cock and balls with their hands followed by their warm tongues.

" Would you like to taste me Jeff?" he was asked by the owner of the nipples he was sucking. Their speech was improving all the time with far fewer pauses.

"I'd love to," he replied, speaking directly to the nipple between his lips.

The alien climbed up onto the table and straddled his face. She lowered herself slowly giving Jeff the time to examine her anatomy. The total absence of hair was no surprise and gave him a clear view of a vagina that looked very human like but then he noticed that what looked very much like a second clitoris at the bottom of the protruding puffy lips.

His suspicion was confirmed with the response he got when he flicked his tongue over each small bud in turn. The low satisfied groans of pleasure were recognisable in any language. When his tongue teased its way between the aliens pussy lips a potent odour was released, an odour that was like nothing Jeff had experienced before.

The effect was instant. Jeff was consumed by an urgency to explore deeper inside the wet slimy hole and he lost all control of his actions. So much so that he immediately ejaculated and seconds later felt a hot thick viscous liquid slide over his tongue accompanied by a moan of pleasure from the clone.

With some urgency the alien climbed from his face and joined the two other clones and all three greedily licked up his semen that had sprayed over his stomach and chest. Despite the huge load that he hadn't long produced the second load was almost as much.

Jeff was left craving the smell and taste that had so consumed him. Watching the aliens sniffing and tasting his semen he wondered if it had the same effect on them as what he had just experienced. It certainly seemed to, going by how they were almost fighting for their fair share of his mess. They were even smearing it over their own breasts.

Suddenly the clone to his left nimbly climbed up onto the table and straddled is thighs and began rubbing her crotch over his cock, which to Jeff's amazement was still as hard and erect as ever. The two other clones looked on with envy.

Jeff wondered if she intended taking him inside her. He wasn't the biggest of men in the penis department but these aliens were so small he didn't know if it was even possible. His question was soon answered when the clone lifted herself and pulled his cock up to position it to the entrance of her cunt.

She rubbed the knob up and down her protruding lips a few times before attempting to slip it inside. She gasped as her small whole stretched to accommodate Jeff's bulging glans and let out a sigh when it eventually forced its way in. Gingerly she sat further down until she decided that half of the length was enough.

With three inches of cock inside her she slowly lifted herself up and slowly down and began to slowly fuck her first human. It was a sight to behold for Jeff. This small alien being bobbing up and down with her breasts bouncing around with four spunk covered nipples glistening in the light was surely a vision he would never forget...

The other two clones positioned themselves either side of their sister and began licking the semen off of her nipples and breasts. They were in a frenzy and determined not to miss a drop. When there was no more to be had the clone to Jeff's right climbed up onto the table and straddled his head.

Knowing what to expect Jeff was careful not to part the aliens pussy lips to early so he teased each clitoris in turn with the tip of his tongue. With a bit of experimentation he found he could lick the lower clit while rubbing his nose over the other. He knew he would lose control as soon as he was exposed to the odour he'd experienced before but he knew he couldn't resist for very long.

The clone fucking him had managed to take his cock a little deeper and was now fucking him faster. Her moans and groans were growing louder and more frequent and sounded very human. The clone on his face was pushing her pussy down harder and Jeff had to give in and open her up with his tongue.

Despite being totally identical in every way Jeff was sure it was a different clone that was sitting on his face. Slipping his tongue up her tight cunt he was immediately overcome by the odour that greeted him. He pushed his tongue in as far as he could and felt his cock throb, releasing his load into the alien fucking him.

A loud shriek rang out which Jeff hoped was through pleasure as he pumped another large load of spunk into the aliens pussy. It wasn't lost on him that this was a knew experience for the clone. He again tasted the thick creamy goo as it slipped over his tongue from the clone sitting on his face...

With a sudden urgency both clones dismounted and all three descended on his cock.

They sniffed in the aroma of the mixture of his spunk and the thick creamy juice and a frenzy began like animals devouring their prey, licking up every last drop from Jeff's cock, balls and stomach.

After a brief discussion in their own language they wasted no time and again Jeff was mounted by two of the clones, one on his face and the other determined to feel his cock inside her tight hole. Amazingly his penis was still rock hard.

By the time the aliens had finished with him Jeff had fucked each of them and all three had come on his tongue. He had no idea how he had managed to stay hard for so long and not only stayed hard but shot load after load of spunk.

Without warning he was suddenly blinded by the bright white light again and the next think he knew he was back in the bathtub. The water was still hot and the fire was still blazing away and he realised that no time had passed. His adventure ended with a disembodied voice, "Thank you Jeff."...


12