A Very Demanding Job Ch. 02

Story Info
First experiences with customers.
6.1k words
3.84
39.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

From an idea by dahlia57

Mister Jenkins had forced Neelam into becoming his real girlfriend, telling her what outfits she had to wear at anytime, even when she went out with her husband Swaroop. It had been quite strange for the first occasions but she soon felt it really unimportant : Swaroop was the man she loved but Mr Jenkins was her boss and her money provider...

There was a company party and Mister Jenkins had insisted he wanted Neelam to attend to it with her husband. There hadn't been any problem during the formal presentation as her boss had kissed her hand like a noble French man in an eighteenth century royal court. Swaroop had laughed but Neelam hadn't! Swaroop danced several times with her. Mr Jenkins then asked him for the next dance with his wife.

- My dear friend, you shouldn't keep all the booty for yourself and share the pleasure of dancing with your pretty wife with us, poor mortals!

Swaroop bowed down with a cheerful smile and offered Neelam's hand to her boss. At this moment, the lights were dimmed and the music changed to a slow dance. Neelam looked for her husband in silent apology but he had been already preempted by a red haired beauty who was shamelessly molding into him! Neelam felt irrationally upset by watching Swaroop dancing with another girl. Everything considered, she had cheated on him, not the other way around and dancing with a stranger was nothing compared to fucking your boss! She let her anger take over. She needed to punish her husband!

She pushed her proud breasts forward. They were completely offered to her boss' view by the deep cleavage of her dress and the nature of the dress material itself : a sheer silk that seemed like a second skin on her body. She was beginning to feel as sexy as she must have looked. Shamelessly, she wrapped her arms around his neck, rubbing her breasts hard against his chest, less than ten feet from her husband, with just the protection of the dimmed light. Her boss pulled her tight against his body so his engorged cock was pressed just as firmly against her belly. She felt completely inebriated by the situation : dancing wantonly with her boss who was also her lover in plain view of her husband with his manhood wedged against her pussy. Her head was spinning recklessly as Mister Jenkins steered her in circles.

As they danced to the rhythm of the music, her nipples, already engorged, began tingling, sending waves of small climaxes throughout her body. Her belly and cunt muscles were spasming uncontrollably, warming up for future exertions. He placed a hand on the small of her back and the other one straight on her crotch, massaging her cunt through her dress. Throwing caution to the winds, she started to moan discreetly. The lights were dimmed even further by the disk jockey and her boss took advantage of it, silencing her with his mouth. In no time, she found herself thrusting her pelvis hungrily against his groin. She climaxed silently still embraced tightly. Otherwise, she might have collapsed onto the floor, publicly disgracing herself!

There was a smoking room at the end of a long corridor. Mister Jenkins led her in that direction, checking every door on the way. The fourth was open and they entered as swiftly as they could. There was a billiard in the center of the room and Neelam thought for a moment she was at the Demeanor school in Scotland. Naina had showed her pictures of her recent visit. In the pub, there had been a rather similar billiard where the girls sent by Mrs Swathri were expected to prove their worth by servicing a hundred guys during a single night before being allowed to get back to the School!

Her boss locked the door before turning toward her. To be honest about it, she was as eager as him to shed the clothes that prevented their skins to come in contact. She just wanted to take up where they had left off a few days earlier. She took him by the neck and offered her mouth to him. He kissed her deeply immediately, pushing his tongue into her mouth as if he owned her! He held her in a tight embrace, his open, wet mouth sucking on her lips. He held her head with one hand while the other one was playing naughtily on her breasts and pussy. She was now so hot that She could feel rivulets of girly juices running down from her slit and soaking her stockings. The billiard would be soiled but neither of them cared a damn.

Once the door was safely locked, neither of them wasted time. He just took her in his arms and deposited her on the billiard with her legs hanging over the edge. Her wet panties had just been dropped in the corridor and left in a puddle there. Mr Jenkins had bunched her skirt around her waist. He opened his fly and freed his gorgeous cock. She licked her lips and parted her legs to receive him. His magnificent pole was standing tall and proud. His hairy balls hung like those of a bull, between his thighs.

Desperate with need, she guided the tip of his beautiful cock into her hungry and quite hot pussy. She felt his tool parting her moist, hot love lips. Then she humped forward violently several times until she was totally impaled onto him. She started rocking her pussy back and forth while slowly swinging her breasts against his face. He lifted her legs up to his shoulders and began slamming himself into her, ramming his cock deeper and deeper into her with every hard thrust. A mighty climax began to build deep in her belly, sending sparks from her pussy to her breasts. She screamed :

- Oh, fuck me, Sir, oh my God! Ooohh! harder, HARDER, please, Sir!!!

His cock throbbed and spasmed deep inside her! Jets of hot cum splashed against her internal walls making her orgasm on and on! He waited for her to calm down slowly.

- I think you are ready now to meet our customers!

- At last! I had feared you would never remember you hired me as a commercial agent and keep me for your personal use!

- No chance! I just wanted to know whether you had the guts for this rather special job and I think you have! This evening was a final test for you and you passed it with flying colors!

- Thank you, Sir!

- Let's go to business! We have a French customer coming over on Monday. He has put a claim on our last delivery : we promised that 95% of our electronic devices would pass their rather stringent requirements but, in reality, we were around 92% only. The difference may appear slight but it's sufficient for him not to accept the batch.

- What can we do : reduce the price?

- I fear we'll have to, in order to save the deal but, it's not the first time this customer has a claim. Usually, he wants to be entertained in a whore house in Germany or Switzerland! It's rather expensive : high class escort girls and room service! Mister Peronelle always wants the company of a very sexy girl! I thought you could entertain him!

- What? I should entertain him! You didn't need a commercial assistant but a simple whore and you don't want to pay the normal fee for it! Go to hell!

- Tuttt, tutt! Neelam! You wouldn't want Swaroop to be informed of our previous trysts, would you?

Neelam froze. Her boss was blatantly blackmailing her, threatening to inform her husband that she had cheated on him! Swaroop was extremely jealous. He would probably sue for divorce!

- Don't fear anything! I'll accompany you for your first meeting with customers, to hold your hand while Mister Peronelle fucks you. He has a very nice cock and he knows how to make girls cum on his cock. None ever complained!

Neelam felt depressed during the rest of the evening. She stayed on a sofa, declining any offer for a dance. Swaroop asked her even what was wrong, fearing to have caused her anger. She had to tell him he had imagined it!

Before they left, Mister Jenkins slid discreetly two five hundred euros bills in her cleavage, just as if she was some hooker or a go go girl!

- I want you to buy some new clothes, to impress our client : a new dress, new shoes and some Chantal Thomass underwear : very expensive but slutty! Spend as much as you want but bring me back a receipt for our tax return papers!

Neelam froze in shock : her boss was behaving with her just as if she was a whore. She had met recently Debbie Whitaker, a friend of Kira and she had gathered that she was a very active prostitute in Singapore. She was gorgeous, sexy and she had had a very strong effect on Swaroop. He had fucked her, his wife, several times just after they had met her. Neelam couldn't hide to herself that the mere idea of becoming a secret whore aroused her. Every thing considered, it was quite a usual fantasy for western women and with the passing years, she was switching more and more from Indian to western way of life!

During the next two days, she devoted all her free time to shopping, buying a sexy red dress with straps crossing in front. The overall appearance really pleased her : her breasts were pushed together, offering a very nice cleavage and allowing the décolletage to plunge VERY deep. It was probably the sluttiest outfit she had ever worn! She just wished the customers would like it! She had also bought a matching set of gold underwear, with black sheer stockings. There was an embroidery on her calves, showing a girl taking off her knickers : it was quite naughty or even perverse and she had loved it, taking several pairs of it! She had had plenty of difficulties finding a bra that would fit her dress, staying hidden until she removed her dress but she had found it!

Mr Jenkins had arranged a meeting in some hush hush restaurant in a eighteenth century lodge, out of the town. The maitre d'h helped her out of her coat and opened wide eyes when he discovered her dress. It had a slit up to her mid thigh and her legs appeared up to the lace top of her knickers whenever she made a step forward. Nothing to compare with the sarees she wore at home : she was dressed to kill!!! Mister Jenkins was seated at a table in the back of the restaurant. He stood up when he saw her. There were two guys with him that stood up to welcome her. Her boss presented the oldest as Mister Peronelle. The other man was his English purchase manager, Mister Pembroke. He was black, with his skin like ebony, sturdy like a wrestler but very, very handsome!

After her boss had introduced them, they shook hands, very businesslike! Their guests inspected her quite closely from her hair to her toes. Neelam felt as if they were undressing her with their eyes, focusing on her deep cleavage and her juicy bosom! They all seemed really impressed with her figure. Mister Peronelle proposed her to sit between his colleague and himself. An idea danced in her mind, the old adage that promises : when you go black, you never come back!

Mister Jenkins had presented her as their hostess : that could mean anything from the manager of the meeting to the escort girl hired for the occasion! They were served a delicious dinner, with expensive wines. They didn't speak about business at all. Mister Peronelle proposed going to the night club, in the basement of the restaurant. He didn't wait for her agreement and placed his arm under hers in a very authoritative gesture, as if her agreement was quite evident and led her downstairs. Mr Jenkins took her bag to their table while Mr Peronelle directed her to the dance floor. He took her arm around his neck while he circled her waist with his right arm.

They danced several times before Mister Peronelle offered Mr Pembroke to replace him. Both of them flirted outrageously with her for a long time. They kept her glass filled up with potent drinks. After a long series of rock dances, Peronelle offered her a drink that she gladly took. She drank it in two or three swallows. He was standing in front of her and Mr Pembroke came up behind her. He stood so close that she could feel him against her. Peronelle took her empty glass and set it on a table. Than he put one hand behind her neck and pulled her to him to kiss her. It was a long hard kiss. Only the dimmed light in the booth protected her from the view of the people at the nearby tables.

Mr Peronelle told her to stand up. He lifted the hem of her dress and put his hands on her butt, snaking his hands inside her panties. When she stopped trying to protest to no avail, he allowed her to sit down but not on her skirt. Her butt was now directly in contact with the seat. He slid his hands down to massage her pussy without bothering to really hide himself. She was soon on fire. He had his fingers in her twat and he knew pretty well how to make a girl cum!

The three men looked one another and nodded like accomplices on some crime. They signaled to the waiter, asking him for a bedroom for the four of them. The waiter watched Neelam with an approving whistle.

-A beautiful exotic lass! Congratulations, sirs! Yes we have a few bedrooms with king size beds for our customers who don't want to return to their hostel.

Both men started to undress Neelam completely. It didn't take them long to have her dress and undies out of their way. She found herself standing between them wearing nothing but her high heels and a necklace before she had realized it. Peronelle was clearly in charge. He pushed her onto the bed and he fucked her hard for several minutes. She had been lucky that they had taken the time to really arouse her because he went straight into it, ramming his cock into her so hard that she was immediately out of breath. She climaxed immediately and it was a gigantic orgasm, of the kind that only Swaroop provided her during their honeymoon.

Peronelle fucked her for about ten minutes, before Pembroke replaced him. He wasn't as hard as Peronelle, but still pretty pleasant to fuck. They took turns with her for half an hour. Neelam really enjoyed it. She lost track of time quite soon. Peronelle stopped for another drink but didn't offer one to Neelam. After he had finished it, they started again. This time, Peronelle put Neelam on her hands and knees and he entered her doggie style. The first time they did her, neither of them spoke at all, but when they started again, they both called her slut, cunt or bitch... Peronelle even added she was now a lowly white slut for big black cocks, condemned now to be fucked by black men only!

She thought that she should have buckled and told him what she thought of his macho manners!

Neelam shrugged her shoulders. She hadn't cared at the moment. Everything considered, they had been right : she was really a slut for them at the moment and Pembroke was definitely black. While Peronelle was doing her from behind, Pembroke had her give him head. They swapped places a couple of times. Neelam on the first exchange felt an unusual taste : she was licking her own love juices. She had never tasted herself before consciously. Peronelle had a tube of KY jelly or some kind of lubricant and he put some in her ass hole. Neelam knew at that moment that nothing would be spared to her that night! He used his fingers at first to push it into her and then he shoved his cock in her ass hole, all the way into her. She nearly choked on Pembroke's dick when Peronelle entered her ass. They didn't hold back from ejaculating inside her then. They both came several times.

They took turns fucking her nice butt and then they sandwiched shamelessly her, Peronelle in her butt and Pembroke in her pussy! If she had been given the choice, she would have cleaned them off first, but she didn't have any say in the matter. After some time, they were trying to catch their breath when Neelam remembered why she was there.

- Mister Peronelle, do we consider your claim to be settled?

- Not so fast, girl! I'll fuck you just once more and I'll sign the waiver!

She raised her legs, spreading her pussy with her fingers and parting lewdly her thighs. She told him to shove his cock into her pussy. It was just out of her ass hole but she didn't care! They both fucked her and came inside her. After they left, she got under the shower. She invited Mister Jenkins in the shower with her. God, he was sporting a huge boner! She hasn't had that many cocks to play with, but he fell in a higher category than Swaroop! It filled every nook and cranny of her pussy to capacity to her utter satisfaction. After that, he brought her back home. There, she showered again to prepare for her husband Swaroop's return.

On the next morning, Mister Jenkins commented about her performance on the previous evening

- Congratulations! You did pretty well yesterday! Did you enjoy it?

She thought about a proper answer for a few moments.

- Not right at the beginning, but it got better when they got into rhythm. They sandwiched me and then fucked me once each then took me again together and so on. They found it funny to call me some nasty names when I got aroused and wet. We all ended lying on the bed after two hours of continuous fucking. I was really fucked out. When you proposed to let me rest, Peronelle just laughed and proposed to his colleague to sign up for the large order you just mentioned. You agreed but they told you to leave them alone with me for a couple of hours more. When he closed the door behind you, they double teamed me in every conceivable position. I think they tried a couple of things I never read in the Kama Sutra!

- They seemed they really liked your pussy!

- It was true for Peronelle but Pembroke seemed to be more interested by my butt!

- Nonetheless, they withdrew their complaints and placed a really large order! You outperformed what I would have expected! I'll give you a company credit card for all your expenses and you'll have a nice bonus on your next month pay!

- Thank you, Sir! You seem to have a problem! How can I help you?

- I have a throbbing boner, that's why I desperately try to find some release. Do you still think you may help me?

- Pembroke said that I give good head! Would that suit you?

She was like a nervous school girl getting ready for her first fuck. Mister Jenkins tried to calm her down. Without a word, Neelam undressed quietly and, kneeling on the floor, leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. He turned sideways and leant above her figure. He placed his hand on her head and pushed gently down indicating that she should continue. Meanwhile, he stuck his finger up Neelam's cunt. At his first touch, she froze immediately. To his surprise, she resumed her sucking of his cock, working even harder on his cock, taking him deep into her throat while pushing back onto the probing finger. When she got sufficiently loosened up, he thrust two then three fingers up her cunt. She was grunting helplessly as she thrust back onto them. She came twice, very hard, spitting away his cock to scream in bliss.

- Fuck me, Sir! I need your cock, just fuck me on! Long and hard, please!

He removed his fingers from her slit, turned her around and grabbed her hips. Her pussy was level with his cock. He pushed forward burying his cock into her quite willing cunt.

- Oh my god yes, Sir, oh yes! Fuck me like that! Your cock... it's so big!

He plunged repeatedly into her cunt. She was crying and whimpering with pleasure as he pounded her hole. When he felt, he was about to cum, he pulled out swiftly, made her turn around once again, grabbed her head and forced her mouth back onto his cock. It was just in time : the pressure of her lips around his cock just pushed him over the edge. She clamped her lips around his shaft and sucked every drop out of him. It was incredibly pleasurable, a pure bliss. As he was filling her mouth, he leant over her and grabbed her dangling tits. He started mauling them with his hands and pulling on the nipples. He was ramming continuously his cock into her, making her cum whenever he decided so. Soon he too started to blubber that he was about to cum.

- Oh great, cunt! I feel my sperm boiling in my balls! Here it comes.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12