A Very Different Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

Gordon held her legs high as he began a slow and measured movement in, then out.........in, then out. Within a few slow strokes he had bottomed out and he drove forward as deep as possible holding completely still while enjoying the moment. Maggie was moaning and making mewling sounds like I had never heard before. I knew she was close. Soon Gordon changed tactics and began pounding Maggie with a fury. His endurance was unbelievable as he drove in and out furiously. Maggie seemed to be building to an enormous climax as her ass rose off the table with each thrust to meet the invading cock.

Soon Maggie screamed, "I'm CUMMMMMMMINNGGGG..................Oh my God. Oh my God. Fuck me hard..........................I'm cumming so BIIIIGGGG.........................." Maggie was cumming so hard I noticed her vagina was squirting copious amounts of fluid around Gordon's cock spilling on to the table below.

Gordon soon yelled out that he was going to cum and he yelled like an animal. "Oh, my God, Maggie....................that is the best pussy I have ever had.................feel my cum inside you..............................."

It seemed like he came for 2 or 3 minutes but I guess it was more like a minute or so. However, the intensity of their climaxes both collectively and individually, was astonishing. I was finding out firsthand what Maggie had been trying to tell me. Their coupling was something special and I had a ring side seat. I had no jealously within me, only admiration for this phenomenal act of sexuality in front of me. It was the most sensual, sexy, erotic and hottest act of sex I had ever seen. I only hoped that I had at some point in my life performed like that with my wife..........or anyone for that matter.

They remained in the post coital position for several minutes, not wanting the moment to end. When Gordon slowly pulled out as he softened, a large volume of cum dripped from Maggie's gaping pussy. To my surprise, Gordon knelt down on the floor and started licking her pussy as it dripped their collective juices. Maggie lay on the table quietly and serenely her legs resting on Gordon's shoulders as she came down from the high of her incredible climax. Gordon lapped at her pussy like a man who was starving and soon Maggie started wriggling her sweet ass. She craned her neck to look down at Gordon who looked up at her and smiled.

Once he had tasted their collective love offerings he moved up to Maggie's head and leaned in to kiss her deeply. She stuck her tongue in his throat as they shared the blended offering. I was a bit surprised but never stopped taking photos of the moment.

As Gordon helped Maggie off the table she seemed to notice me for the first time. She smiled and said simply, "Was that fun for you?"

I returned the smile and said, "That was unbelievable and the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed. Thank you for sharing it with me."

Gordon looked at me and asked if we could move up to the master bedroom. He told me he thought Maggie might be more comfortable up there and I agreed. It was hard to walk up the stairs with a giant hardon while following the sexy Maggie and handsome Gordon up the stairs. Frankly I was a bit overwhelmed at the scene I had just witnessed. I was beginning to understand why Maggie might think I could not handle the intensity of their connection. However, I was determined to experience it in a positive way while watching my sweet Maggie giving and receiving pleasure.

Maggie and Gordon climbed into the bed pulling the decorative coverlet off the bed. They jumped under the sheets and snuggled like a couple of high school kids. Maggie looked at me and asked me if I could bring them a beer and a glass of wine. I went down the stairs listening to them giggle and cuddle.

I took my time again wanting to give them some time and space even though there was no evidence of being timid or embarrassed in any way while I was in the room. I crept back up the stairs as quietly as possible. There were no sounds coming from the bedroom and I soon found out why.

Gordon's head was under the sheets between Maggie's legs as she rolled her head on the pillow. I delivered the drinks to the bedside table and pulled the sheet back slowly. I discovered that not only was Gordon lapping at Maggie's extended clitoris, but he had two long fingers inserted deep in her vagina. She was moaning and making unintelligible sounds as I could tell there was a climax coming soon.

I was not disappointed as Maggie raised her hips off the bed screaming loudly and announcing that she was cumming. It was as if her body was reacting to an electrical shock. She shuddered and shook and gushed wetly on Gordon's fingers and lips. He continued to lap at her love box although more softly and sweetly as she slowly came down again from another incredible climax high.

Gordon moved back to the head of the bed and laid his head on Maggie's shoulder. She stroked his hair lovingly and appreciatively. Gordon was a gentle and attentive lover. He was skilled, sensitive, fit and really tuned in to Maggie's body.

Gordon has very sensitive nipples as I do. When Maggie wants to get me going, she simply reaches for my nipples with her fingers or, better yet, her lips. I noticed Gordon started squirming in the bed and I saw that Maggie had started tweaking his nipples just as she does mine. It turns out Gordon also has extremely sensitive nipples and Maggie was ready for him to get hard again. Soon they were locked in a deep kiss while smashing their bodies hard against each other.

Gordon reached around to Maggie's sweet ass and pulled her to his groin. She threw her leg over his hip as they moved against each other. She continued to tweak his nipples and it was having an obvious impact on his condition. Gordon rolled away and pulled Maggie to her knees. She loves to be fucked hard doggy style. Gordon knew that about her and moved around behind her. She lowered her head to the bed while sticking her ass high in the air. He spread her legs apart a bit more and moved his enormous cock to her waiting labia.

He inserted the head into her pussy and slowly pushed his way inside her. Maggie pushed back urging him almost urgently to drive to the bottom. Gordon did not disappoint. After two or three slow strokes he plunged suddenly and deeply into Maggie's depths. He held his position with his pubic hair against her ass and his cock firmly planted deep inside her.

Gordon started slowly at first in a nice, easy rhythm. Soon he was pounding Maggie with a fury and she was pushing back urging him on. "Come on, Gordy, fuck me harder...............come on, cum in me again." He pounded her for several minutes and I was beginning to think he might hurt her. However, she screamed again announcing that an incredible climax was building and she was about to cum. Within a few seconds she screamed almost as if she was on a roller coaster. A loud, long wail came from deep inside Maggie and she made a sound I have never heard her make. It was an animal-like wail that seemed to emanate from her toes and move through her entire body, escaping through her throat and lips. Her body went rigid and Gordon slowed to allow her to experience the moment.

As she stayed rigid on his hard cock her body was completely still like it was frozen in time. She did not move a muscle for at least two minutes. Gordon held still as well waiting for her to recover. Finally she literally collapsed on the bed as Gordon's cock popped out of her sopping wet and gaping pussy. His cock was still hard as a rock as he had not yet climaxed. It looked like Maggie had passed out on the bed as she was motionless for a while making whispering and gurgling sounds as she tried to breathe. Gordon lay quietly and sweetly beside her as he stroked her back and waited for her to recover. I had never seen her climax like that in all our years together. It was incredible to watch.

Finally Gordon moved over Maggie to grab his beer. He looked at me and whispered, "You are one lucky man, Jack. This woman is awesome."

I smiled and tipped my single malt scotch glass to Gordon. "She seems to be quite fond of you and obviously you two make a pretty good pair in the sack."

Gordon leaned over to Maggie and asked if she wanted her wine. She slowly reached out her hand as Gordon placed the glass gently in to her hand. She still had not rolled over to her back so she raised her head a sipped lightly from the glass. She finally rolled over and pulled the pillows under her while pulling the sheet over her naked body.

She sipped the wine again and looked at me and smiled. "Are you surprised, Honey?"

I raised my glass to her and said, "You two put on a very impressive performance. I am beginning to understand why you were reluctant to allow me to witness the two of you together."

She looked momentarily concerned. "Are you upset?"

I shook my head, "Heck no, I am so turned on I can't wait to get some action. You guys are great together. I wish you had included me sooner."

Maggie smiled and looked at Gordon. "We're not done yet, are we lover?

Gordon grinned sheepishly. "You know I'm not done. I just hope you have some energy left in that little body. I thought we might have lost you there for a moment."

With that Maggie leaned in to Gordon and kissed him deeply. He responded by reaching between Maggie's legs and sticking two long fingers into Maggie's dripping sex. She responded by grabbing his cock with her petite little hand. She slowly stroked Gordon back to full hardness while he kissed her deeply and continued to finger her while tickling her clit with his thumb. She soon came again and was ready for more.

They were whispering to each other and giggling making it impossible to hear what they were saying. Their ensuing actions would make it clear what they were discussing.

Gordon rolled over and assumed the 69 position with Maggie. He knelt over her head which positioned his thick and impressive cock right at her mouth. She slowly opened her mouth as Gordon slid down to the waiting lips of her hairy pussy. Maggie's legs were up in the air and spread widely allowing Gordon easy access to the depths of her sex. Her toes were soon curled in another climax. Gordon slowed down only momentarily as he continued a slow and measured up and down movement in and out of Maggie's mouth. He was careful not to gag her.

Suddenly Gordon pulled Maggie's legs back as far as possible pushing her ankles towards her head. This move raised her cute little butt off the bed making it easy for Gordon to start licking her rosebud sphincter. He alternated between her pussy and her anus making them both sloppy and wet with his saliva mixing with Maggie's gushing vaginal offerings.

Soon Gordon flipped his body around so that he was between Maggie's legs. Her ass remained up in the air and off the bed providing easy access to her pussy and her anus. Gordon began by ramming his impressive prick straight into her wet pussy. He slid all the way to the bottom in one easy stroke. He held Maggie's legs over her shoulders as he plowed into her wet pussy.

After a few strokes he pulled out and positioned his cock at her anal sphincter. He pushed the mushroom shaped head of his cock into her asshole as she remained still, waiting for him to be fully inserted. Gordon pushed slowly into her anus and slowly pushed his way forward. Maggie was mewling and groaning and soon climaxed well before Gordon completed his downward journey.

Gordon pushed on even as Maggie groaned louder and louder. She whispered loud enough for me to hear her. "I love your cock in my ass."

I found out later that they had anal sex the first time and every time they had gotten together. This was a bit of a revelation to me as Maggie and I rarely had anal sex any more. Apparently she loved Gordon's big cock in her ass and wanted it anally whenever she could get it.

Gordon continued his push and soon his trimmed pubic hair was mashed against Maggie's sweet little ass. It was a sexy sight and I was enthralled watching them from my seat just a few feet away.

Maggie continued to groan and moan seeming to climax every few seconds. Gordon started fucking her slowly, almost all the way out and then slowly back in to the bottom. Slowly out and then back in to her deepest depths. They soon established a rhythm as he rocked slowly back and forth.

Within a couple of minutes he was pounding her asshole and Maggie was almost screaming with pleasure. If I had not known better, I would have thought that she was in pain. However, watching her climax time and again assured me that she was NOT in pain but rather relishing the pleasure she was receiving.

Maggie raised her ass even higher and began a low moan which led to a louder and louder animal-like sound. Maggie was soon literally screaming and begging Gordon to keep on fucking her. Maggie climaxed violently as she gushed fluids from her pussy and screamed with pleasure. I had never seen her climax like that and it seemed to last for minutes.

Gordon stopped fucking Maggie long enough to let her recover a bit. He knew she had just experienced a climax of epic proportions. He must have been proud of himself and I was absolutely in awe of her performance.

After a few moments Gordon resumed his slow and measured pace. Maggie seemed relaxed and serene while Gordon plowed her ass. Her legs remained over her head with her ankles beside her ears. Gordon kept her legs in place with his hands and arms. He picked up the pace as he too needed relief again.

Maggie was soon moving against him telling him not to stop. She said, "Please don't cum yet...........don't stop.................I need to cum again....................fuck me harder............don't stop, please................................"

Gordon pounded her with a fury. Again I was impressed with his endurance and stamina. He kept a furious pace as they both raced towards a gigantic mutual climax. Gordon was sweating and grunting and growling like a man possessed. He looked down and watched his cock pounding in and out of Maggie's ass. This seemed to spur him on to even greater intensity.

Maggie kept pleading with him not to stop. She desperately needed to cum again. Amazing after the enormous climax she had just experienced moments ago. She whispered to Gordon that she was close and pleaded with him to keep on fucking her ass.

Soon Maggie moaned loudly and said, "I'm cumming.............oh God......I'm cumming again.....................oh Gordon.................yes, yes.......................oh yes....................."

As she continued to climax Gordon announced that he was about to cum. He growled and moaned and soon yelled out that he was cumming in her ass. I watched his butt muscles clinch over and over as he spurted his white hot load into her anal cavity.

Over and over again he drove his cock deep into her ass and soon he was finished........drained. He slowly pulled out of Maggie's ass as he released her legs. He flopped on to the bed beside Maggie as they both breathed deeply trying to recover. Not a word was spoken by anyone. No words were necessary.

The sexy scene was absolutely spectacular. Maggie was totally satiated as was Gordon. I moved to the end of the bed so I could observe Maggie's widely spread legs. Her pussy was dripping wet and her pubic hair was matted and soaking wet. Copious amounts of cum dripped out of her gaping asshole. She remained motionless on the bed as if her batteries had been removed.

Watching Maggie giving and receiving pleasure was unbelievably stimulating to me. My cock was hard as a rock and I could not wait for relief. As I stared at her beautiful and freshly fucked pussy and anus, I could hardly contain myself. My cock was rock hard and actually hurt as I rubbed it through my trousers.

Maggie and Gordon seemed to be sleeping but I knew better. After their performance they deserved a respite. Soon Gordon began to stir. He rolled closer to Maggie and cupped her breast with his large hand. He nestled up against Maggie and she responded by mashing her body closely against him.

I could not believe it when Gordon reached between Maggie's legs. He cupped her mound with his whole hand...........feeling her warmth and wetness. His fingers went between her legs as his palm covered her hairy pussy. I watched with anticipation trying to determine what the next moves might be. To my surprise he slipped a long finger into her vagina. It was a subtle movement but I could see him stimulating Maggie ever so gently. Maggie moved against his finger and slowly began to rotate her hips. Then Gordon inserted another finger into Maggie and soon she was moaning again although a bit more softly. Within a couple or seconds Maggie's body jerked and shuddered as she came again. Incredible!

Gordon could not resist moving his head between her legs for another taste of Maggie's sweet pussy. He licked her slowly and then nibbled at her clit with his teeth. Maggie started wiggling her ass...............a sure sign that she was fully engaged in the action. Gordon worked his magic and soon Maggie's legs were again up in the air with her toes curled. Gordon lapped away and Maggie responded by climaxing yet again. There was no doubt about the climax but clearly the intensity of her climaxes had diminished after the incredible number of orgasms she had experienced in the last few hours.

Gordon moved up to Maggie's head and kissed her deeply. She loves the taste of her own pussy and Gordon delivered a deep and tasty kiss before going to the bathroom to clean up a bit. Maggie languidly rolled over and looked at me. She smiled weakly and asked if I was okay. I responded by moving to the bed and kissed her deeply. She still tasted like pussy but that was fine with me.

Gordon returned from the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed, still naked. Even soft his cock was impressive and looked to be about 6 inches long in its flaccid state. He looked at me and asked if I was cool. I assured him that I was. He told us he had to leave as it was already six o'clock. They had been at it for over four hours. What a performance.

Maggie stayed in the bed and Gordon said goodbye kissing her deeply and getting another squeeze of her large breasts. She pulled the covers over her head and said goodbye.

I escorted Gordon down the stairs fully clothed while he was still naked. His clothes remained in a pile in the library where the action had begun hours ago. We had a pleasant conversation and he told me that he would like to see Maggie again. I told him I had no problem with that as long as I was included. I assured him that I could handle the interaction between them and that as long as we were all open and honest, everything would be cool. I couldn't wait to get upstairs and fuck my wife.

Gordon gathered his clothes and got dressed. He told me that his wife might be interested in a foursome with us but he would have to discuss with her before committing to getting together. I had mixed feelings about this as I really enjoyed watching Maggie with Gordon. If his wife was there I would have missed a lot.

We said goodbye and Gordon shook my hand. He thanked me profusely for allowing the meeting with Maggie. "Your wife is one helluva' woman, Jack. I don't think I have ever had sex that good, even with my own wife. I really do want to see her again soon."

"You and Maggie can work that out, Gordon. However, I do want to talk to her about her feelings after today." I walked him outside to his car.

"Adios, Gordon. Thanks for the memories.................and the photos. I am certain we'll be seeing each other again soon."

As I returned to the interior of the house I paused to reflect for a moment. I sat on the sofa where I was seated as Maggie and Gordon started their sexy activities. Something was different.............not bad or negative, just different. Somehow I sensed that Maggie and I had crossed a threshold we had never crossed before. On the one hand, Maggie had opened up and allowed me to see a side of her I had not really seen. Additionally, I had witnessed my wife with another man with whom she had an incredible connection. It was both exhilarating and thought provoking. I did not feel threatened in the least but I did feel that our relationship would somehow be better after today's activities.

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers