A Very Difficult Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

She held his hand tightly to her breast and took a deep breath.

"You've said I'm funny, I'm different, you love my company, you fancy me. You've told me I'm tough and brave, that I'm a bit crazy. We talk and laugh for hours, we share secrets, we know what the other is thinking. I can even ski quite well.

"You can't take your eyes off me." A pause. "Jeff, hunky Jeff, . . . . I'm your perfect woman."

Jeff stayed silent.

"Aren't I?" she insisted and Jeff could see tears in her eyes.

"Yes, beautiful Kylie, you are."

"I'm what?"

"Kylie, you are my absolutely perfect woman."

She stood up and leaned over him. "And Jeff, you're my perfect man.. . . . When are you going to do something about it?"

She went to the door was gone.

Jeff refilled a wine glass and noticed Kylie's lipstick on the rim. He remembered those lips against his, those erotic kisses, her firm young breasts. He recalled every millimeter of her long legs and imagined them wrapped around his waist. He imagined watching her beautiful young face as she orgasmed.

"I've fallen in love with an 18 year old for heavens sake and for some strange reason she's fallen for me. She was so brave and I've been gutless. No more. How do I get her away from her fuck-wit parents?"

Jeff refilled a wine glass and noticed Kylie's lipstick on the rim. He remembered those lips against his, her erotic kisses, her firm young breasts. He recalled every millimeter of those legs and imagined them wrapped around his waist. He imagined watching her beautiful young face as she orgasmed.

"I've fallen in love with a 18 year old for heavens sake and for some strange reason she's fallen for me. She was so brave and I've been a wimp. No more. How do I get her away from her fuck-wit parents?"

DAY 6

He skied by himself the next morning until Kylie found him at 11 o'clock and Jeff gave her a long hug, not caring if anyone saw.

"We've only just come up here. Mum and Dad slept in and they've both got hangovers. They still look sick. They're sitting in the cafe drinking black coffee trying to sober up."

They went up on a chairlift, Kylie snuggled into him and he put his arm around her and this time he kissed her. He slipped his hand inside her open ski jacket and felt her breast through her T shirt.

She looked into his eyes and whispered, "About time that you molested me Jeff Bradley."

They skied a couple of trails then went to check the cafe.

"Thanks for bringing her, Jeff. Kylie, we're all going back, your mother doesn't feel so good."

"Dad that's not fair. I want to ski."

"Kylie, you can't stay up here by yourself all day. And how will you get back?"

"Mr Bradley will bring me back."

Jeff tried not to look too eager.

Brian saw this as the easy option. "Would you mind Jeff?"

"No problem."

"She won't be too much of a handful for you?"

"I do wish he'd stop saying that," thought Jeff as Kylie had another coughing fit.

Jeff and Kylie watched them leave. They had a couple of runs to let her parents get far ahead. Jeff looked up at the sky; it was an azure blue with no trace of cloud and there wasn't even a breath of wind.

"It's a shame the weather is so bad. We'd better get off the mountain."

Halfway to town was a rundown looking backpackers' hotel. Jeff drove into the carpark and checked that his car couldn't be seen.

"I'll get a room and call you with the room number. You come up in five minutes."

"This is exciting." Kylie's eyes were glistening.

Five minutes later they were together. The room was drab but it had a big double bed with a brightly colored duvet and clean sheets. They hugged and kissed and Jeff started to take of Kylie's clothes but she suddenly lost confidence.

"Can I have a shower? I'm all sweaty from the skiing."

Jeff heard the shower run and five minutes later Kylie came out wearing her T shirt and he could see her thong.

"I turned on the electric blanket. It should be warm."

Kylie climbed in under the duvet which she brought up over her shoulders. Jeff could only see her face and her eyes were tightly closed. He showered and came out wearing his T shirt and briefs and moved in beside her. She didn't move and kept her eyes closed.

"Are you alright Kylie? I thought this was what you wanted."

"I'm a bit scared."

"I won't hurt you."

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "I know that Jeff. I've only done this twice and didn't like it. I'm scared I won't do the right things."

"Let's just cuddle."

He put his arm across and Kylie put her head on his shoulder but kept her body away. Jeff stroked her hair and ran his fingers softly over her cheeks. They talked about Casablanca and other movies they'd seen and about the times they'd together and Kylie started to relax. She moved closer and Jeff could feel her breast against his side. He ran his hand gently over her back.

"That's gorgeous," she sighed.

His hand went below her T shirt and caressed her buttocks and when he nudged she moved her thigh over his. Still talking softly, he kissed her hair and cheeks and moved his hand under her T shirt and up her back, tracing her spine.

"You've got a beautifully straight back."

"Have I? I hadn't thought about that. Is that important?"

"Very important."

Kylie giggled and brushed her lips across Jeff's.

His hand went higher up her spine, pushing her T shirt up. Kylie wanted all her back pleasured and moved so the T shirt went higher, above her breasts and Jeff was excited feeling them against his side. Kylie moved his face so she could kiss him properly. Jeff felt her soft, full lips crush against his, felt her tongue probe and he sucked it into his mouth. Kylie made little gurgles of pleasure.

"Your T shirt's in the way," she mumbled. He quickly took it off, she raised her arms for him to take of hers and he had a quick glimpse of perfect teenage breasts.

Now Kylie could feel the wonderful sensation of skin against skin as Jeff's hands continued their magic on her back and she pushed her breasts in hard to his chest and thrust her pubic mound into his hip.

Keeping his lips on hers Jeff pushed Kylie onto her back and now his hands and fingers covered her body. He had to start with her breasts, they fascinated him so much, then he moved down over her stomach, making her abs run away, down the line of her thong to the inside of her thighs. Kylie instinctively knew to spread them and gave a groan of delight as she felt his fingers on her thighs right next to her pussy.

Jeff moved his mouth to Kylie's aureole where he licked and sucked and nibbled and Kylie clung to his head to hold him there and mewed like a kitten.

"Kylie darling, your thong's in the way."

"Is it?" she almost sang and lifted her hips and wriggled her bum to help him and then spread her legs again. She had no idea of what to expect and didn't really know what was happening. His hand moved up her thighs to her vagina and ever so delicately his featherlight touch pleasured her outer labia and explored between her moist inner lips. Kylie didn't know physical details, she just knew that this was wonderful and sighed in ecstasy.

Jeff's loving fingers found Kylie's clitoris and her hips soon started to writhe. Jeff tried to slow her orgasm but he heard her panting and knew the moment was right. Her hips bounced and she muttered high pitched moans from the back of her throat before coming with a little shriek. Jeff cupped her pussy as it still throbbed in the afterglow of her excitement. Then he moved his face up from her breast and held her face next to his.

"Oh my fucking god, what was that?" sighed Kylie with an enchanting smile. "What are you doing to me darling Jeff."

"I'm making love to you darling Kylie," he whispered in her ear. "That's love spelled L - O - V - E."

"So you are my darling. So you are," there were tears of joy in her eyes.

They were warm now and Jeff pushed back the duvet, opening her body to his adoring gaze. He looked at Kylie's young, firm, pink tipped breasts, at her flat belly and slim waist, the wispy hair covering her prominent pubic mound and the silken smoothness of her long thighs.

Kylie was embarrassed and drew her legs together and put a hand on her breasts and her pussy.

Jeff whispered, "Kylie, you are so,so beautiful. I'll never stop wanting to look at you."

She took her hands away and held her arms out to hug him.

He covered her face with soft kisses and gentle licks, lingering for a moment on her lips, then down her throat and every part of her upper body was pleasured. Kylie lay back with her eyes closed savoring each sensuous moment. She felt Jeff's hand nudge her thighs and saw him kneeling beside her waist. She didn't what he was going to do but had absolute confidence and spread her legs and Jeff moved between them. When he pushed her thighs back towards her armpits she willingly complied and then felt his tongue and lips on the inside of her thighs.

Jeff had always loved oral sex but Kylie was special. The taste of her juices, the neatness and softness of her labia, and her pure, youthful odors delighted him. He parted her sparse pubic hair and gently opened her inner lips with his fingers and saw the glistening pinkness of her vagina. His lips and tongue and, gently, his teeth explored everywhere and Kylie soon started to breath deeply and her thighs started to move.

Jeff's lips moved to her clitoris and he sucked softly and heard Kylie's moan, that moan from the back of her throat. He moved away because he wanted to extend Kylie's pleasure and, he had to admit, his own. Like a violinist playing his instrument, he played Kylie's innermost femininity, keeping her on the edge of an orgasm as her moans became louder and her body writhed. Her crescendo finally came with a shriek of joy and Jeff watched as her face showed the ecstasy of her orgasm.

Finally Kylie grabbed Jeff's ears, pulled him up the bed and giggled as she looked into his eyes. "I'm so angry with you Jeff, we could have been doing this for three days."

They sat on the bed talking. Now Kylie was completely relaxed about showing her body and when Jeff nudged her thigh with his hand, she happily sat cross legged exposing her pussy.

"You're so bright darling, aren't you? I didn't have to train you at all."

"Of course I'm bright. Train me to do what?" asked Kylie.

"To spread your legs."

Kylie spread her legs wider, beaming with pleasure. Jeff made no effort to hide his gaze and she felt like a sex goddess as she basked in his adoration. She hadn't dreamed what a sexy man he would be. So sexy, so caring about making her happy. Tears came to her eyes as she thought about him.

Jeff cupped her left breast in his hand. "Your father isn't right. Not more than a handful, an exactly perfect handful."

Kylie had another of her giggle attacks and then looked serious.

"Why the tears?" Jeff was concerned.

"Because I'm so happy being here with you."

Kylie looked at his erection. She didn't really think it looked very nice with its big knob and big veins. However she had loved every single thing they had done so far and now she had an urgent need to have him inside her. Jeff took his time to arouse her again and she even had another orgasm from his fingers. Kylie lay on her back, her arms and legs wide in invitation and when Jeff lay between her legs she wrapped every limb around him.

Although Kylie wasn't a virgin her vagina was tight and Jeff felt exquisite pleasure all along his erection as he carefully entered her. He was determined to be gentle, knowing Kylie's inexperience but that soon changed when Kylie gave a shriek of joy and thrust her hips up at his pelvis. He lost himself in her beauty, in her sexiness, in her excitement and pounded.

Every time Jeff went deep and nudged her cervix Kylie felt he was going all the way to her soul. Her panting started again, her hips pushed more strongly and Jeff heard her familiar moans.

He knew about controlling his ejaculation and increased his intensity as he felt Kylie's excitement mounting. Then he started to feel his ejaculation building and changed his position so that he would be rubbing Kylie's G spot. They came together in a tangle of sweating limbs and grunts and groans and Kylie's shrieks.

They lay side by side on their backs, Jeff's hand gently cupped Kylie's pussy and her hand held his balls.

"Wow," sighed Kylie.

"Wow," sighed Jeff.

"Jeff darling will it always be as good as that?"

He looked at her lovingly, tenderly smiling eyes, her parted soft lips, her breasts, her pussy and her legs.

"Beautiful darling Kylie, we're just warming up."

"Wow."

They drove back to the hotel. Jeff was almost sure they hadn't been seen, but he had a lurking worry. This wasn't helped when he got a phone call from Brian.

"Jeff, could we meet in the bar? There's something we'd like to talk about."

"Fuck, they have found out. How?"

Kylie was in the bar with her parents and she had her hangdog expression. Jeff started to worry again.

Brian coughed. "This is a bit awkward but we'd like to ask a favor. Tomorrow night there's a Robbie Williams concert at the resort about five hours drive around the mountains. It's been sold out, but I had put a bid on eBay for some scalpers tickets. Tracey loves Robbie Williams."

"So do I Dad." said Kylie indignantly.

"Well, I managed to get a couple of tickets this afternoon," Brian ignored his daughter. "Cost a fortune, but I could only get two. Tracey wants to go so much and I'm the only one of us who drives. Kylie gets really carsick on these winding mountain roads and Tracey and I felt it would be best if she stayed here. We'll leave tomorrow and stay overnight. Don't want to drive on icy roads at night for five hours."

Both Kylie and Jeff knew the real reason. Brian and Tracey wanted to party up without having to worry about their daughter.

"The hotel's got a child minding service which can look after Kylie from 9 o'clock through the night. We were wondering . . ah . . if you wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Kylie during the day. Here's some money for an instructor so you can dump her with one of them all day."

Jeff thought 'dump' was the right word.

"Sorry to impose, but Kylie and you seem to get on quite well. She said that this afternoon she had the best time all holiday."

Unnoticed by her parents, Kylie mouthed a kiss at Jeff.

"It's only two days and the hotel will look after her at night?" Jeff deliberately tried to sound dubious. Then his face broke into a broad smile. "Of course I won't mind. Glad to help. I had thought this was going to be a miserable lonely holiday but you have been so friendly and hospitable. Of course I will."

Brian and Tracey smiled and Tracey even hugged him.

Kylie stamped her foot. "You go off to Robbie Williams and I'm stuck here!"

"You're overacting honey. At least he didn't talk about you being a handful." Jeff whispered in her ear later.

"Jeff darling, isn't it marvelous. Two whole days. Aren't my parents so dumb?"

DAY 7

They waved goodbye to Brian and Tracey at eight the next morning then went up to Jeff's bedroom, taking care for Kylie not to be seen.

"The skifield is going to be closed for the day, there's a blizzard up there."

Kylie handed Jeff the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. "We're going to need this."

By the time he had hung it on the door knob and come back inside she was lying naked on the bed. He sat beside her, in awe of her beauty, in awe of her innocence as she looked lovingly at him and he traced his fingers over her face and breasts and stomach. Kylie undid the buttons on his shirt and his belt and took off his clothes and then they lay side by side looking at each other.

Kylie ran her fingers over his chest and belly."You've got a super body. No fat and some nice muscles."

She remembered what he had done for her the day before and licked and kissed his face and body. She came down to his waist and knew what was expected. She didn't like the idea; the only time she had done it, her boyfriend hadn't washed and he kept bashing her throat. But she knew after Jeff's oral sex on her that she had to try.

"What should I do?"

"Only things you feel comfortable with. Try licking my knob, on the slit and around the rim."

She tried and was rewarded by Jeff stroking her hair and saying, "That's gorgeous. See if you can put my knob in your mouth."

She hesitated but forced herself to do it and liked hearing Jeff's "Mmmmmm" and feeling his hips wriggle.

"Maybe you could suck it, just a bit."

That was the end of Jeff's instructions because it all became clear to Kylie. She loved having his strength and masculinity in her mouth, she loved hearing him groan, she loved knowing that she could give him pleasure.

She pushed down trying to get as much of his cock in her mouth as possible, she moved her head up and down, she varied what she did, sometimes sucking, sometimes kissing and licking. All the time hearing and feeling Jeff's responses.

Once she pushed down so far she gagged and started coughing.

"Stop if you want to," he said stroking her hair.

"Don't be silly." Kylie returned to her task with more effort and affection. She rubbed the base of Jeff's cock with her hand as she sucked and licked the top four inches.

Jeff didn't want to come because he had sensed Kylie's hesitancy. But his urges grew stronger with Kylie's loving and sucking enthusiasm. He managed to pull out of her mouth, but wads of his cum erupted and sprayed over her face and hair and breasts as he groaned with pleasure.

Kylie licked his receding erection then came up beside him, wiping some cum from the tip of her nose.

"Did you come Jeff?" she giggled.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to but I just couldn't hold back."

"I'm covered in your cum; it's everywhere."

"Well it's your fault. I couldn't help it."

"Did you like me sucking your cock, darling?" Kylie felt proud of her achievement.

"I loved you sucking my cock."

"Did I do it properly?"

"You are a bewitching cock sucker."

Kylie felt even better. "Only Jeff's cock sucker."

She felt Jeff's cum oozing over her face and breasts. "I'd better wash this off."

"No, I'd like this." Jeff started smearing his cum into her skin and Kylie helped.

"That smells nice." She found a globule and put it in her mouth with a finger and tasted it. She wasn't sure about the taste.

Jeff started kissing her again, his hands pleasured her breasts then moved to her pussy. Kylie hoped his fingers would do the same as they had before. But it was different this time. As far as Kylie could follow, Jeff cupped his hand over her pubic mound then three of his fingers slipped into her vagina. Not far in and they rubbed the top of her vagina gently at first. It was a different feeling from anything before and she wondered what was going to happen.

Without warning a feeling almost like electricity jolted her whole body. She hugged Jeff and sucked his tongue as hard as she could. Jeff's fingers moved faster and rubbed more firmly and she felt the jolt again and her hips began to shiver and bounce out of her control. Jeff's fingers moved even more strongly and her lower body writhed, the feelings grew stronger then suddenly it was a tidal wave of ecstasy which seemed to consume her whole body. Every part of her seemed to have a mind of it's own.

She gave a howl as the shattering orgasm took over her whole world. Then she lay on her back panting but was aware that her hips and stomach were still shuddering. It took her two minutes before she regained control, but she was still panting when she stroked Jeff's face.

"O my darling darling Mr Jeff Bradley, what was that?"

"You came Kylie."

"But it was so different from all the other times. Jeff that was absolutely mind blowing, but please, I don't think I can take that too often."

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers