A Very Difficult Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

They showered and wandered around town. Kylie wanted to hold Jeff's hand as they walked but he pulled away. It was just as well as the Cartwrights came around the corner and Kylie put on her moody scowl.

They had lunch and afterwards they went to a movie. The cinema was almost empty and Kylie insisted on the back row.

"At least the Cartwrights won't be able to see this," she muttered, putting her hand on his trousers right on his cock. She was a movie lover and didn't do anything more than squeeze it when she was scared.

Jeff found it unbearably arousing and as soon as they were in his bedroom he put Kylie in a kneeling position on his bed, took off only her thong, pushed her dress up over her back and plunged straight in.

Kylie was surprised by the lack of foreplay and by Jeff being so dominating, not really thinking of her. But she soon changed her attitude. She loved Jeff's frenzied excitement, she loved his crude physicality, the way he made her body shake with his powerful thrusts. She even found that the submissive position was exciting, being dominated by Jeff was exciting, being possessed.

Most of all she loved the way his cock went in so deep and so hard and pounded into her cervix until she came in a yodeling orgasm. Afterwards she stayed in that position, her head on the sheets, her bare bum pointing to the ceiling and feeling Jeff's cum ooze down her thighs.

She didn't say anything as she showered, wrapped herself in a fluffy white towel, came behind Jeff and put her arms around him and leaned her face against his back.

"Anytime you want, just do that to me. Anytime, absolutely anytime. You don't have to ask. I don't want you to ask. Just take me and fuck me."

They lay on the bed and dozed off in each other's tight hug. When they woke Kylie decided she was going to take control so Jeff lay on his back as she sat on his erection. He was in a state of bliss as he watched her young body writhe and saw then the pleasure build on her face as she brought them both to orgasm.

DAY 8

The new day was bright and clear and they packed their skiing gear and set off early. They stopped for three hours at the backpackers as Jeff didn't want to have to explain why his car was in the hotel carpark until late in the morning. They skied side by side feeling a spiritual bonding with each other and the mountains. Jeff was all over Kylie when they were on the chairlifts and when they found an empty snow valley. Kylie fought the urge to hold Jeff's hand in the cafe, but sat opposite him, silently mouthing the words "I love you".

Brian and Tracey arrived in mid afternoon and were effusive in their thanks to Jeff. Mercifully Brian didn't ask if Kylie had been a handful. Jeff couldn't find a way to avoid their invitation to dinner. The excitement of the concert was still there for Tracey and Brian and they drank heavily as they told every detail. They didn't really notice when Jeff excused himself early and half an hour later Kylie knocked on his door.

But Jeff wanted more control. He couldn't rely on Brian and Tracey getting plastered every night. Help came from an unexpected quarter.

DAY 9

Early the next morning Kylie knocked on his door came in.

"They're hungover again and won't be getting up for hours."

She took off her clothes and knelt on his bed which Jeff knew was her demand for a quickie.

"That's the way to start the day," said Kylie her cheeks glowing from her orgasm. "Dad said he would take me up at lunchtime. I said that wasn't fair and he said fuck you Kylie, why should I do everything for you? So I said you'd take me up and he grunted and said that's fine by him."

"Great. Let's meet at the car in 15 minutes."

When Jeff finished showering his phone rang.

"Hi Dad"

"Sally, where are you?"

"In the lobby, I've just arrived. Will you mind a late gatecrasher?"

"I'll be right down."

There Sally was, looking lovely, but nervous, however she hugged Jeff tightly. He thought he heard her sob.

"It's lovely to see you sweetheart. Here give me your case and we'll go up to the room."

Once in the bedroom Sally started to cry.

"I'm sorry Dad, I've been so selfish."

"Of course you haven't. It's wonderful to see you."

"It's awsome to see you too Dad."

They stood looking at each other. "You're looking great Sally."

Sally was very attractive in a different way from Kylie. Her black hair was cut short in an expensive looking style, she had a soft luminous skin and a tall willowy figure. Jeff could tell how expensive her clothes were.

"So are you. I like the designer stubble," she giggled, stroking his chin, then her face went somber. "I know I must have hurt you."

"You're here now, that's the main thing."

Sally started to relax and soon they were chatting away and she remembered how she used to love talking to her father.

"You look really fit. Have you been lonely?"

"I've found a very nice friend."

Sally laughed. "That's my father. I'll bet your friend is a woman. Will I meet her?"

"You'll see her soon." His cell phone rang. "Very soon."

"Where are you? I'm waiting down here ready to go." Kylie was indignant

"I'm sorry Kylie. I got led astray. You'll never guess who's here. Sally."

There was a shriek of excitement. "That's awesome, I'll be right up."

Sally waited expectantly. She had never met any of her father's 'friends' but she knew he hadn't been a monk since Jenn had left.

Jeff opened the door for Kylie. She looked at Sally then rushed over and hugged her. "Sally, you're so pretty. I feel as though I know you so well, Jeff's told me so much about you. He loves you so much and he thinks you're wonderful."

This brought tears to Sally's eyes and despite thinking that Kylie's hug was strange she clung to her tightly for a moment.

"I think he's wonderful too."

Kylie went to Jeff and hugged him. "What a beautiful day Jeff. I'm so thrilled for you."

Sally noticed Jeff's brief kiss on Kylie's lips and she looked at her closely. With a jolt she realized that Kylie must be around the same age as her.

"Dad, we need to talk."

"Do you want me to leave?" asked Kylie.

"I don't care." Sally's voice was abrupt. "I suppose it gives you a big thrill to fuck a girl less than half your age." She glared at her father.

"Yes it does, I love the times Kylie and I have together," Jeff said gently.

"And it gave you a big thrill to seduce a girl the same age as me."

"I'm not really sure who did the seducing. It was mutual I think."

"Kylie how can you bear to go to bed with such an old man?"

"I don't think he's old. I think he's really good looking. Particularly with that designer stubble. Don't you think so?"

Sally couldn't disagree as she already had told Jeff that.

"And his mind is so young. He's so interesting. I love the way we talk together for hours."

"Sally, I'm sure you think it's strange," said Jeff

"Very strange," she interrupted.

"So do I. So do the people who see us us in public."

"I bet. They probably think that you're a pedophile."

"Maybe, but Kylie's over the age of consent."

"Sally I think you are very brave and very kind to even listen to us. If my parents had separated and I found my Dad with a girl the same age as me, I would have run screaming out of the room," said Kylie.

"I still might," said Sally.

"I can understand you being shocked Sally, maybe thinking it's disgusting. But don't prejudge us please. Spend a bit of time with us and judge for yourself. We're going skiing. Please come. We won't embarrass you in public." Jeff said almost pleadingly.

Sally thought. It was either that or leaving and never seeing her father again. She didn't want that. At least she should try to understand and not prejudge.

"You sit in the front Sally. There's probably a lot you want to talk to Jeff about," said Kylie as they went to the car.

The conversation was became easier and Sally enjoyed the loving banter between Kylie and her father. She found herself talking a lot to Kylie and liking her more and more. It was another perfect day on the mountain and the three enjoyed the long runs.

"We'd better see if Mum and Dad have made it," said Kylie and they went to the restaurant. "Watch out Sally, they are very boring and they aren't very nice people." Sally was shocked to hear Kylie talk about her parents like that. She soon understood after Jeff introduced her.

"It's nice to meet you Sally, great to see you here at last. Poor Jeff was so hurt when you couldn't be bothered to come down at the start," said Brian.

"See what I mean," whispered Kylie in her ear as they walked inside. Sally saw more as Kylie's parents called her 'my little darling', how they corrected just about everything Kylie said and how they never listened to her or Jeff.

"Well, it'll be nice for Kylie to have a friend, she's such an anti-social little girl. And I'm sure you'll be a good influence. Kylie says Jeff is so strict."

Sally raised an eyebrow at her father.

"Jeff has been very good looking after her, but he has said how he has found her quite exhausting."

"Does Kylie exhaust you Dad?" asked Sally smiling and received an angry frown in return from her father.

Jeff went skiing with Brian and Tracey and the two girls talked.

"I can understand the way you feel about them, Kylie."

"It is awful. It's easy with you and Jeff here, but when I'm alone with them they just drive me down."

Kylie took Sally's hand. "This isn't some schoolgirl fling with Jeff. I'm going to stay with him forever. One night he told me how the sun always shone for him when he's with me, even when it's snowing or dark. I thought that was so romantic and that's the way I feel about him."

"That was romantic. I hope I find a man who says things like that to me."

They spent the afternoon enjoying the other's company more and more.

Jeff and Sally drove back together.

"It's alright Dad. I've got over it. You're great for her and I can see how you love her. But I still think it's strange."

"So do we. Sometimes I have to pinch myself because I think I've died and gone to heaven."

"I bet. The even stranger thing is, so does Kylie."

Jeff looked at his daughter "It's so wonderful having you here."

"It's wonderful being here."

Brian and Tracey were pleased that Kylie and Sally got on so well. It was good for Kylie to have a friend her own age and it meant they could do the things they wanted to do by themselves. They didn't mind when Kylie said that she and Sally were going to watch a late movie together and could she stay the night in Sally's bedroom. They lost track of Kylie's movements. Sometimes she went up skiing with them, other times with Jeff and Sally, sometimes she slept in their suite and other times with Sally although unbeknown to them a lot of that time was in Jeff's bed.

DAY 12

Sally had made some friends and had gone out for the evening with them. Kylie was sitting on Jeff's knee in the bedroom.

"Jeff, why don't we ever have anal sex?"

He was a bit shocked. "What do you know about anal sex?"

"I've never done it, but I have found out about it on the internet when I've been looking for things I can do to make you happy."

Jeff had certainly enjoyed the variety Kylie had brought.

"Why haven't we?"

"Kylie, I've never done it. When I was young no-one did. When I learned about it my wife didn't like the idea."

"But you've been with other women since?"

"I've just felt that it would be something special which I only wanted to do with someone special. None of them were like that."

"I'm someone special."

He kissed her. "You are someone very special. But you're so . . . "

"Don't you dare say that Mr Jeff Bradley." Kylie's eyes blazed and she punched him hard in the chest.

"I'm scared I might hurt you, sweetheart."

"You would never ever hurt me darling Jeff." She suddenly laughed. "I'm going to be the one who takes your anal virginity. And you're going to be the one who takes mine. Isn't that perfect, my darling perfect Jeff?"

She went to the computer. "Now, here's the website which will show you what to do so you won't hurt me."

Jeff tried to protest, but his heart wasn't in it. He was becoming very aroused from the talk. He put his hand on Kylie's ass and felt more excited. Kylie went out to meet Sally and he studied hard. He looked at the different positions, he learned about using lubricant and he learned how he should prepare Kylie with his fingers. His erection became painfully hard as he imagined it.

Kylie returned and gave him a tube of gel.

It took almost all night. They fooled around on the bed, kissing and hugging and Kylie had an orgasm from his fingers. When Jeff went down on Kylie she pulled her knees far back, spread them wide and Jeff started to kiss and lick her puckered anal rosette. He loved it; Kylie was clean and the tastes were nice, he was even able to insert his tongue as Kylie's sphincter relaxed.

Jeff smeared the gel on his fingers and Kylie's anus then moved his lips to her pussy and aroused her more before he nudged his forefinger into her anal canal. He was surprised how easily it went in after a little bit of resistance and he loved hearing Kylie's moan of pleasure. Jeff's finger slid in to the top knuckle and he sucked Kylie's clitoris until she moaned and writhed to a shuddering orgasm.

The next time he moved his finger, rotating it against her anal rim and he felt it relax. He inserted another finger. There was more resistance but soon the two digits were exploring and rotating inside Kylie's dark recesses and her orgasm came quickly.

"I think I'm ready now, darling Jeff," she whispered. "This is the position I want."

She lay on her back on the edge of the bed, her legs pulled back so far her thighs were on the sheets and spread wide. Jeff looked at her wonderful youthful beauty. Her long smooth thighs, her vulva which was fully exposed with her new Brazilian, her inner lips, parted in this position, pink and glistening from her arousal. Her wonderful breasts and her gentle smile of absolute adoration.

He knelt in front of her and when his knob was inside he took her left hand in his right, her right in his left and gently thrust. They gazed into each others eyes whispering words of love. Jeff's cock was pulsating from the tightness of Kylie's bowel and her anal rim was almost on fire with delight.

Jeff probed more deeply feeling the smoothness of her bowel and the tightness as Kylie clenched and unclenched her anal muscles. She felt her pleasure mount as the pressure passed through to her vagina. Jeff's cock took control of his brain and he plunged hard in. Kylie groaned with the pleasure of feeling so so deep inside and pushed her buttocks to get him in further.

Jeff thrust in and out, Kylie's hips started to rotate, she clenched her hands so hard on Jeff's that it would have hurt if he had noticed. Kylie came first with an orgasm which consumed her from her navel to her anus and then Jeff's load erupted inside her.

Kylie changed her position on the bed, wrapped her legs and arms around him and they slept like that for 10 hours.

The next day Sally asked, "Can I come and live at your place Dad?"

"That'll be great. What about your school?"

"Surely they've got schools where you live."

And the following day he and Sally drove back to his house and Kylie drove back with her parents to the same city.

Kylie and Sally went to the same school and it was easy for Kylie to tell her parents she was staying with Sally. But once they were back in the city Brian and Tracey reverted to form, treating her like an eight year old, over-protecting her, undermining her and swearing at her. With Jeff she was an absolute equal and so she hated it more and more. Within two weeks, after another blazing row when both of her parents had sworn at her again, Kylie shifted in with Jeff and Sally.

Brian and Tracey woke the next morning to find Kylie's bed not slept in and most of her possessions gone. They didn't feel any better when Kylie phoned them in the evening to tell them where she was. And even worse when she told them that at her age the law said it was her choice where she lived.

Despite their indignation and shattered egos Brian and Tracey never guessed the relationship between Jeff and their daughter until a year later.

Kylie and Sally graduated from high school. Sally was accepted by a top university and Jeff resigned from his job. "I need to see the world," he told his boss.

He and Kylie traveled together. They washed dishes for a living if there wasn't anything else. They qualified as ski instructors; the pay wasn't great but lodgings were provided although sometimes it took an effort to persuade their employers that they should have a double room.

They traveled the world for years, blissfully happy with each other and totally oblivious to the affronted looks of people who saw them walking hand in hand or knew that they lived together.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers