A Very English Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In anticipation of our move, Mum had bought us all sleeping bags and with the air mattress mine was going to be a very welcome bed but not everything was going quite as planned as I found as I met Sarah outside the bathroom, which Andy was already occupying. In preparation for bed I'd already stripped down to my Y-fronts and Sarah was only partially dressed too.

"I can't find any of my bedclothes," she moaned, "There's a big boxful somewhere it shouldn't be."

"Sorry Sarah, I guess it's hardly surprising the odd box is missing," I said, feeling a bit contrite, "Thought I'd got them all right though."

"Never mind Chris, can't be helped," she answered as she came closer and kind of rubbed herself gently against me, "Andy's let me use one of his t-shirts instead of a nightie and I'm not going to hunt for the box right now; tomorrow will do."

My bed may have been beckoning but even to my tired mind and eyes she looked and felt interesting and I felt my lethargy lifting suddenly.

Andy's t-shirt was thin and I could easily feel the pressing warmth and fullness of her breasts against me. After appreciating the contact I stepped away for a new look at her and in moments my eyes had scanned her body thoroughly.

The shirt wasn't especially baggy on her and now her little nipples stood out clearly, small nubs of excitement that were just as alluring covered as they might have been were they uncovered. They pushed outwards like fingertips atop her hidden breasts but even hidden they were very evident and exciting. I let my eyes wander down her body until they locked onto her pretty little floral knickers which stood out as beacons of interest.

Of course I'd seen her in her knickers before but this exposure seemed blatant and unexpected somehow and I couldn't help but stare and to add to my thrill, her obviously curly bush was causing her knickers to be plumped outwards while small curls of pubic hairs were visible too as they strayed beyond the material. I shuddered deliciously before shaking my head and dragging my eyes away but they would only move back as far as her breasts and her nipples. She was swaying slightly and somehow erotically as she stood there and waited and being a tit and pussy man I was in some kind of heaven.

Entirely unbidden I felt my body reacting, my awareness lifting and my fatigue dropping away as I scanned her from top to toe once again. I felt my tongue push between my lips in appreciation and also felt my Y-fronts beginning to fill out. My reaction to the growth of my penis was slow and it was only when Sarah's own eyes sank and locked onto my groin that I realised that my penis had become so strongly aroused. My hands clamped over my growing erection just as Sarah's mouth turned into a big smile, her eyes widened and her cheeks began to redden.

"That's naughty, you know that?" she mouthed quietly as her eyes moved swiftly to mine and then back to my bulge, "You look as if you're just as hard as you were in the van!"

I was shocked for a moment or two as her words sank in, then bravado made me lift my hands away to show off the now lengthy tube that distended my Y-fronts; displaying myself to her again.

"Wow!" she said softly, her eyes wide open, "That's so exciting! I'm sure that's quite a bit bigger than Andy's too!"

I managed to shake my head but she'd thrilled me and now my erection was as strong and solid and long as it had ever been. My legs were shivering with emotion and perhaps panic as our little game unfolded and I think I was about to cover up and move away when Sarah beat me to it.

Quickly she closed the gap between us and with her breasts now firmly thrust against my chest her hand grasped and squeezed my cock causing me to gasp with surprise and pleasure.

"That feels better than it did in the van. I'm going to have to get to know that thing a lot more; a whole lot more actually," she said as her hand moved smoothly over my length, "As soon as I get a chance."

I was about to make some suggestion but then we heard Andy moving in the bathroom and we moved quickly apart, just in time as the door opened and he stepped out. To my horror I was about to display my erection to my brother and all I had the presence of mind to do was to quickly bend down as if to pick some mote of lint from between my toes, my actions effectively hiding my arousal and my glowing cheeks from Andy.

"All yours," he said and Sarah quickly took his place before I had a chance to recover.

"Me first!" said Sarah through the door, "Won't be long."

"Good night Chris," said Andy as he headed towards the back of the house, "Sleep well."

"And you," I answered vacantly to his back as I stood up again, my mind now imagining what was happening behind the closed door of the bathroom.

I felt my cock jumping even more energetically as my mind's eye saw Sarah naked. I could see her as she stripped off, then washing her delicious tits and fluffy pussy. I imagined her there, all her sexy bits on show and I shuddered with wanton excitement at the thought and found myself squeezing my rigid penis – until suddenly I was interrupted.

"What are you waiting for?" said Mum as she opened her door and stuck her head out, "Come and use my bathroom instead."

"Ah, it's only Sarah – she's in there but no Mum, don't worry," I spluttered, my concentration suddenly shattered, "I'm all right – I don't mind waiting."

Panic set in as I did my best to hide my erection and my heated cheeks, but Mum didn't seem to notice anything amiss or at least she made no comment about my condition.

"She'll be ages, come on, use mine, I've finished," insisted Mum as she stood there in her doorway in her dressing gown, "You know what she's like; she'd probably be there all night if she had her way so there's no sense in you just waiting out there when there's another bathroom you can use."

Mum stood there waiting and I knew that I'd have to obey.

"Ok Mum, I'm coming," I said, "Be right with you."

Mum's head disappeared. thank heavens. and somewhat relieved I crossed the landing towards her door, then I stood there as I gathered myself. I knew that my cock was still erect; I knew that my Y-fronts hid nothing, I knew that my arousal was on show. I paused outside the door as I tried to will my cock to go down but instead all that seemed to happen was that my thoughts made my cock harder, if that was possible. There was nothing for it but to let fate decide my world. I took a final deep breath and then pushed her door open and stepped into her room to find Mum standing there, facing me and very obviously waiting for me with a crooked grin on her face.

I saw her eyes explore me – then widen suddenly, before finding my own eyes with her gaze.

She smiled broadly and licked her lips, making them all shiny and bright.

"Don't you look good," she said with a smile, "All those muscles!"

I puffed out a breath, relieved that she hadn't commented on my penis.

"Huh," I grunted then yawned, "Tired muscles – anyway you've seen them before."

"Ah, but this is different!" she said, "And I can soon make your muscles feel better again."

I frowned at her words but Mum ignored my confusion.

"This is going to be so convenient for me having everything I need right here," she said sweetly, "There's me in need of a man and you'll be there, just the other side of the door!"

"Uhhhh, yes, guess I will be," I muttered, "Useful..."

Mum pushed her door shut and turned to face me, leaning back on the door, her silk dressing gown sensual and clinging. Her body was swaying slightly, her hips moving slowly back and forwards in a most erotic way while her hands moved languidly up and down her rib cage beneath her breasts.

"So Sarah was hogging the bathroom was she?" she asked and I nodded.

"I didn't mind waiting," I answered, feeling my cock slowly subsiding, "It wasn't a problem; I was only going to have a pee and a quick wash. It wasn't really Sarah's fault I was stuck out there."

"I'm glad she was taking her time – can't have a girl smelling all hot and sweaty, can we?" Mum said, her mouth smiling enormously, her body movements so very erotic now, "And we can't have you getting all hot under the collar over your sister instead of helping me!"

Her lips looked wet and shiny now and her nipples stood out proudly while her body movements were as hypnotic and alluring as that of a cobra – except that a cobra never had tits like my Mum.

I know that my mouth fell open in shock and I know that my penis responded in the only way it really could, by jumping into full erection once again. I saw Mum's eyes drop as if scanning me then lift again and her smile widen.

"Sarah's certainly got you going, hasn't she?" said Mum, her voice all soft and beguiling, "I saw how she was behaving in the van and I'd loved to have been in her place instead of doing the driving."

"No, she was just sitting on me – it was easier that way – more space and all that," I said, still in shock and not really hearing the implication of her words.

"A likely story!" replied Mum, "So why were you all red and why were you whispering to her then – and why did the van smell of sex?"

"I dunno," I said, lost for sensible words but I was interrupted by Mum laughing.

"She was rubbing her bum against your penis, wasn't she, so she got all hot and I bet you were hard as a rock, weren't you, like you were out on the landing, like you are now!" she said, "Come on, tell me darling, I won't be angry."

My obeisance to Mum caused me to nod my head, confirming that her thoughts were correct although the shock now caused my cock to deflate quickly.

"Good, that's good," said Mum, her face now all smiles, "So what would happen if I did the same to you? If I came and rubbed my body against you?"

Her hands were now moving over her torso more extensively, smoothing her dressing gown over her breasts and then down over and between her thighs.

"I suppose I'd get hard again," I managed to say and an even wider smile spread across Mum's face.

"Ohh, that's good, I'd love you to stay all hard for me," she continued softly, "I'll be very nice to you. I promised, didn't I?"

Her body spoke volumes to me now; the tilt of her hips, the way one leg was now held on one extended foot as if to hook me in. Her actions were causing her gown to split open and to reveal her bare leg almost up to her groin and I felt myself responding eagerly.

My mouth had also fallen open now – not in shock any more but in aroused pleasure and excitement and Mum was more active now – her breasts rising and falling as if under their own control; her substantial nipples now pushing firmly against the material. Even her face looked filled with lust and I realised that her words were more of a demand than a question and there was no way that I could misinterpret her needs.

She was the spider and I was falling into her web – not to become a meal but to become a lover.

It also seemed now that my heart was pounding in my chest, really making it's presence known as my imagination blew my mind apart. Here was my mother, telling me that she knew of my sister's actions and of my response and now seductively inviting me to join her, even actually telling me that she needed me and that she'd 'be very nice to me'. I knew exactly what kind of 'nice' I expected and desired, even if it was a complete shock to hear and see my mother acting this way. My hidden desires and fantasies were about to come true, it seemed.

"What...what do you want me to do?" I managed to ask but Mum was calm and controlled now.

"I want you to go and get in the shower," she said, "I thought that's what you wanted."

"Yeah but I only wanted a quick wash – anyway you'll be here – you'll see me," I said, unable to think of anything more intelligent to say at that moment.

"Mmmm, I will, won't I? Then perhaps I'll be able to help you; you know, scrub your back and so on," she answered, "I think you'd rather enjoy that."

She let the implications sink in before adding, "And then you can do my back too while you're at it."

If that didn't tell me the story then nothing would. If I was going to have a shower then she wanted to wash me and if she wanted me to wash her then she'd be in the shower with me...and we'd both be naked, wouldn't we!

Part of me was in shock but another part of me was so very, very excited and I knew exactly which part that was, just from the way Mum's eyes slid down my body until they rested on the protrusion that was my renewed erection. Her smile widened and she licked her lips.

"You ready then?" she asked, "Can you be a man for me?"

As she spoke she loosened the silk belt from around her waist and let her gown fall slowly open and my mouth fell open too.

The loosened material now showed me the valley of her cleavage, the swell of her breasts on either side, her dimpled navel and a small expanse of dark brown pubic hair. She lifted one leg further, an action that pushed the material even wider apart, then turned that leg to one side. The entire length of her smooth and trim thigh was now on view, as was a much more revealing view of her pussy. Her pubic hairs glowed as if oiled and a heady aroma of sex began to fill the air around me, mixing with the sight into a cocktail of delights. I breathed in deeply, absorbing the delicious sexual scent, the pheromones in it sending powerful waves of arousal to my groin. Almost instantly I felt my cock jerking again and with only the material of my Y-fronts in the way, it protruded enormously, pushing the material outwards obscenely.

I saw Mum lick her lips and swallow, but her smile never left her face.

Many a time, as I settled down to jerk my cock into submission I'd let a scenario such as this flood my mind. The imagined delight of my mother's perfect body beside me, exposed and ready for me in a way that I'd never seen her in real life. In my imagination, remembered glimpses would appear, visions of her in her swim suit; brief sightings of her in her underwear through a cracked open door and the fondly remembered occasion when I'd caught a full two seconds of frontal exposure.

All those memories would flow strongly through my mind but now, not only were all those memories there but Mum herself was, in the flesh no less.

Everything I'd lusted after, everything I'd wanked over was there right before my eyes and it was all there on show just for me!

As I gazed in awe Mum shrugged her shoulders and suddenly her gown fell to the floor, leaving her standing there in the nude.

"Oh Mummmmm," I gasped, "You're beautiful."

And she was – a seductive delight, a powerful messenger of sex, exuding pleasure and lust from top to toe. A woman whose breasts were still full and upstanding, whose waist was still trim and pretty, whose hips looked strong and eager, whose fuzz-covered sex now thrust towards me.

"I know I am, darling," she breathed, "But I'm frustrated and I'm hungry for love; can you help me? Come on, get undressed for me."

I may have been young but at least I'd had some experience with women. I knew the ropes – I wasn't entirely green. But Mum was on a different level to those girls of my past – she was a ripe, fully-formed fruit, rich and heady and might even prove to be too much for me. But I was willing to try and even if my mind was dubious, my cock was entirely certain of it's ability to please and fulfil her.

With sudden urgency my Y-fronts were off and as I stepped out of them, then stood upright again Mum was there close beside me, checking me over intently.

"Mmmm, you'll do!" she said as her hand grasped then stroked my cock firmly, "And it's so nice to see how eager you are!"

My penis was a solid rod in her hand, throbbing with my swelling heart, glowing with health and precum. I looked down to see her slide my foreskin back to reveal my glistening knob then watched as she stroked my shaft with her soft, warm, gentle hand. My seven inches or so of hot steely flesh really looked at it's best right now.

And then Mum's hand was grasping mine and pulling me towards her bathroom and to the shower where she stepped into the cubicle just ahead of me. I stood there as she adjusted the water, only to find her backing onto my cock once she'd got the shower to the right temperature. My penis slid over her smooth round arse before she reached behind herself, grasped my penis, pushed it downwards and let it slide into the cleft between her legs.

"Oooh yesss," she breathed as her legs clamped my penis in place, "That's perfect – that's going to feel so wonderful."

Her hands pulled me against her and the warmth of her arse just served to stir my cock even more as she leaned back against me. I just had to thrust my cock forward, feeling the wet folds of slippery pussy against it and the slight roughness of her pubic hair too. Already any concerns about the illegality of our actions had departed – all I knew was that my cock was right up against the sexy pussy of a lovely sexy woman and that almost without a doubt I was going to make love to her.

But then Mum stepped away and turned around before holding up her arms to welcome me. We hugged briefly, my erection squashed deliciously between us, then she pushed us apart as she prepared us for our shower.

It was a fairly tight squeeze but there was sufficient space for us to manoeuvre and for Mum to hand me the soap and a flannel with instructions to 'do my back'. I set to with a will, delighting in the soft, smooth skin, in the pale swim suit strap marks and in the shape of her back as it tapered to her waist and then to the swell of her hips. More than that there was the ease with which my hands were able and allowed to wander around to stroke the sides of her breasts or to drop onto the swell of her arse and to luxuriate in the smoothness of her skin and the firmness of her flesh. I hardly knew where to touch, so delightful was her entire body.

I was hard as a rock, my jutting member a constant nuisance as it kept catching against Mum's hip or hand or arse.

"Put it away," murmured Mum with a chuckle as she caressed it, "We'll deal with that later."

"I can't help it," I admitted but Mum merely gave my cock an extra stroke and leaned closer to kiss me.

"I know darling, I'm not complaining really," she conceded, "But let's get clean first."

Soon she was soaped and scrubbed, then she turned around to let the water cascade over her back.

"Ahhhh, that was nice," she murmured, as the water now poured down over her proud breasts, "Come on then, now my front!"

The flannel was still good and soapy but while it was ready I was more reserved, hardly knowing where to start. I'd applied sun lotion to her back, her legs and her arms in the past but I'd never before been allowed to wander over her front as I was now encouraged to do. Thank heavens therefore that Mum was more relaxed.

Her hands took mine and moved them to the tops of her breasts where she pressed them against her gently heaving flesh. One of my hands was holding the flannel while the other was on her bare flesh and I could feel my heart pounding with excitement.

"Oh come on, forget the flannel," said Mum after a few moments, "Just use your hands."

My heart beat that much faster as Mum now pulled my hands downwards until they were over her proud nipples.

"Don't just stand there, rub them, squeeze them," she said quietly, "Play with me, get me worked up, lover boy."

She laughed lightly yet erotically, her intimate words relaxing me immensely.

"Actually I'm already so worked up that I could – oh God, I could just take you right now," she sighed, "Play with my tits first, then wash my pussy, then I'll do you and then..."

Already she was more exciting and animated than I'd ever seen her and when I succeeded in making my trembling fingers gently roll and squeeze her fine upstanding nipples she began shuddering and breathing faster as well.