A Very French Connection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

I don't want to give the reader the impression that all we did was make love whenever we could. But we did.

I stretched out on the bed, my eyes closed, hearing the soft warm sea breeze gently ruffling the curtains on the terrace. I felt CeeCee climb onto the bed at my feet. She crawled delicately over me, letting her breasts handing down, gently caressing my body as she moved. I have said before that I love having her on top of me. The weight of her body pressing down on mine is exciting and sensuous.

"Je t'aime ma cherie." CeeCee said. "I love you my darling."

Before I could answer, CeeCee covered my mouth with hers and we shared a deep, passionate kiss.

"J'ai apporte un jouet pour vous." She continued. Her words sounded almost magical. "I brought a toy for you." She repeated in English.

CeeCee got up and went over to her bags. When she came back, she sat on the edge of the bed and held out two dildos, one that she had used on me once before, and a smaller, smoother one.

"And, which do you want me to use tonight?" I asked, a wicked grin on my lips.

"Both." She answered, smiling back at me.

It took a moment for me to understand what she had just said. Both, at the same time.

"I have heard that it is tres agreable, pleasurable. I would only try this with you." She said, her voice very soft.

I put 'the toys' on one of the pillows and pulled CeeCee close to me. I kissed her neck, her ears and her cheeks. When she lay back on the bed, I ran my fingers lightly down her body. Propped up next to her, I let my fingers wander, caressing her breasts and tracing small circles around her areolas. When I lowered my lips to kiss those beautiful globes of soft flesh, I heard her moan and felt her hands on my head, urging me on. While I sucked and nibbled on her now very stiff and erect nipples, I moved my hand down to cover the slight bulge of her pussy mound. I teased the tender lips apart with my fingers, running a fingertip up and down the length of CeeCee's moist slit, little by little getting deeper. But tonight, CeeCee wanted to feel something different. I moved my questing fingers lower. CeeCee bent her knees back giving me more room. When I touched CeeCee's tight little ass hole, she tried to lift her butt even more. I rubbed and gently probed using some of CeeCee's own pussy juice as a lubricant. I did this once before and like that time, I managed to get my index finger in without too much trouble. I just started moving it in and out as more pussy juice trickled down. I was pretty intent on what I was doing, so when CeeCee touched my shoulder I jumped. Whether it was planned or just luck, when I jumped, I shoved my finger in as far as it would go. When I turned my head, CeeCee has holding out the smaller dildo.

Without removing my finger, I inched around on the bed until I was lying between CeeCee's outstretched legs. The first time I actually saw what I was doing, my finger deep in CeeCee's ass, I got a little wet myself. I took the dildo and slowly eased it into CeeCee's pussy, getting it as wet as I could. I pulled my finger out, watching the brownish pink hole close up. I teased her hole again, this time with the dildo, sliding the tip in an inch or so. CeeCee reached down with both hands and spread her cheeks. I got more pussy juice on my finger and rubbed it on the dildo. And I pushed it in. I heard CeeCee gasp as six or seven inches of plastic invaded her hole. Leaving it there, the end sticking out, I crawled up on top of CeeCee until I could get my tongue in her mouth. We kissed, hungrily and urgently, while my hand found the other dildo. CeeCee's mouth was still open, her tongue still moving, as I moved back down between her legs.

The small dildo had worked its way out a little, so I pushed it back in, all the way until I could just see the end. I held it there with one hand and started the other dildo in her pussy. CeeCee was soaking wet and her butt was wiggling back and forth as I got the bigger dildo in. It slid it easily. CeeCee was quiet. I expected her to say something. She usually moaned or uttered my name. CeeCee moved her hands to spread her pussy lips and I saw her clitty sticking up at least an inch. It was fatter and stiffer than I had ever seen it. I swear it looked like it was throbbing. I wanted to touch it but both hands were busy with the dildos. Trying to keep my balance, I lowered my head until I could lick with my tongue. I though CeeCee was going to bounce off the bed. I lost my balance, let go of the dildos and landed face first on CeeCee's straining clit. When my mouth closed over it, CeeCee screamed. Not a cry of pain, but a cry of extraordinary pleasure. She grabbed my head and pulled it down. I got my lips around her clitty and sucked for all I was worth. All at once CeeCee stopped bouncing and twisting. She lay still for just a second and then her entire body shook as her orgasm engulfed her. I rode it out with her, my mouth firmly planted on her clit. I have become accustomed to her squirting and I expected it. What erupted in my mouth was more of a flood. I kept my mouth where it was until I felt CeeCee relax. My mouth and chin where covered in the wetness of her release. More dripped down my chest as I raised up. The smaller dildo had popped out by itself and I slowly pulled the other one out too.

I must admit that I was a bit wobbly myself as I moved up next to the woman I loved. She slowly and gently wiped my face with her own hands, and kissed me delicately on the lips. We lay there for quite a while, just holding each other. Eventually we got up and showered together. We cleaned up the bed as best we could and finally decided to flip the mattress over and put clean sheets on the bad. It was a big wet spot.

We fell asleep happy, although a small part of me wanted to use the larger dildo. The next day we were off on another leg of our vacation. But that's another story.

To Be Continued

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers
12