A (Very) Friendly Agreement Ch. 02

Story Info
Two women trade husband/son sex.
3.2k words
4.31
389.5k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synthia
Synthia
68 Followers

Both this story as well as the first installment of "Friendly", which I forgot to name Ch.1, are inspired by real life events I know about except that both women were single at the time, so there was no husband involved. (Edited to protect identities.)

*

I thought it over some more, reached a decision, and called Helen. I told her I'd thought it through and decided I wanted to make similar arrangements to those she had made when she watched Bobby and me, and watch Tim and her get it on when he got back in town. She hesitated a second and then just said, "Okay, I'll set it up. I'll see you before Tim gets here."

I made some excuse to Tim about leaving and told him I would see him when he got home. I tried to calm my nerves as I drove over to Helen's place and parked around the corner. I was only partly successful. Helen was dressed in a wrap around robe, and I noticed she had her hair teased up into a wild mane effect. Also she was wearing a pair of black spike heels with ankle straps and a half inch sole platform. I didn't comment, however, as she greeted me and told me where my hiding place would be. She said, "I should mention that I like it nasty. But remember, it's just fucking." I didn't know quite what that meant, but guessed I was going to find out soon. I heard Tim come in later and waited until I was sure they were back in Helen's room before I crept down to peek through the door which was open a few inches. Helen had left a light weight chair nearby as planned.

Tim was already naked and lying on his back on the bed. I saw his familiar cock about two thirds erect. Helen was standing near the end of the bed, and I noticed she had added a black collar with silver studs around her neck. She was still wearing the platform ankle strap spike heels. She was naked and I could see she preferred the natural bush pussy hair and had it teased up to some to seem even bushier than it was. With her hair teased up in the wild mane it was a pretty striking effect as she stood there with her hands on her hips and her legs spread for a few seconds. Then she sort of rolled her hips a couple of times and more or less slithered up on the bed to Tim's cock. She sucked it in her mouth and since it was not fully erect, was able to deep throat it nearly to the base. Helen pretty much attacked his cock with her mouth, sucking and licking it until it quickly grew to full erection. Then she deep throated it and sucked and smacked noisily. Tim was gasping and moving his head around as she continued.

Then she stopped suddenly and crawled up to mount his cock. I could see it slip into her pussy easily, and she started grinding on it with her body straight up as she tossed that wild mane and moaned. This continued for several minutes, and then she crawled off of him and reached for a bottle of baby oil. She jacked his cock as she smeared some oil on it and then knelt and smeared some on two of her fingers and quickly worked the fingers into her asshole. From the surprised look on Tim's face I gathered this might be the first time they had done anal, but he got the message. She turned over and put her head on a pillow with her ass up high. Tim rose to the occasion and soon had his cock at the entrance of her asshole. He slowly pushed it in, met some resistance, and then started again.

On my chair out in the hall, I was practically hyperventilating and was stroking my clit rapidly with one hand and pushing two fingers in my pussy with the other. My panties had been on the floor for some time. Tim was about halfway into her ass and Helen was looking back as she gasped with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He slid all the way in, and she groaned with pain but told him, "Don't stop." He started pushing his cock in and out of her as she was stroking her clit wildly with one hand.

With each stroke of his cock it seemed to get easier, and Tim gasped, "Oh baby your asshole is so nice and tight. I'm going to cum soon."

"Yesss, cum in my ass. Fuck me in the ass with your hard cock," Helen gasped. Meanwhile out in the hall I had already had a massive orgasm, stifling my cries, but I'm sure they wouldn't have heard me anyway. I was going to have to get out of there soon. Just then Tim shoved his cock up her ass to the balls and almost shouted as he spurted his cum in her. Helen went off too with a gushing orgasm, and it was time for me to sneak out and leave.

The experience of watching them wasn't that bad. Somehow I didn't have the jealousy and other emotions I thought I might. I think part of the reason for that is that with Helen it really is "just fucking". In a way, I was surprised she hadn't acted on her incestuous feelings for her son Bobby – and she may yet. I got some ideas from Helen. Tim obviously enjoyed the anal. I had a couple of bad experiences with that with my inept first husband, and when Tim acted like he wanted to do anal a few times with me I discouraged it. Maybe this was something I could work on with Bobby first.

We continued on with our fuck sessions a few more weeks and then had to adjust our schedule slightly when my 19 year old daughter, Carol, came home for a short college break. Most people say Carol is a younger, slimmer version of me, and they are probably right. (I wish I had her slimmer ass.) We were sitting and talking and I noticed her outfit was very similar to the one I had used with Bobby. Short miniskirt, blouse, etc., except her flip flops had a small heel. She told me she had broken up with her boyfriend of over a year. "That's too bad," I said. "What happened?"

I assumed she and this young man were fucking and saw her birth control stuff, although she had never mentioned it. "Oh mom, it was just several things," she replied. "Among other things, he really didn't satisfy me."

I didn't have to ask what sort of "satisfaction" she meant. I just said, "That's too bad" again.

We changed the subject and talked a bit, and then she caught me off guard when she asked about Bobby, who she knew but not very well. I might have answered differently if I had known what her response was going to be, but I just said he was doing very well, and Helen said he was coming out of his shyness. For some reason I added that Bobby had had a girl friend for a while, but that was over. Carol came back with, "You know, I always liked Bobby. He's a year younger than me, but that doesn't seem so important now that we're both in college. He was pretty shy, but if he's more outgoing now, he could be an okay guy. He's certainly good looking enough. Maybe I'll give him a call and we can do something together when I come home for the longer break from college later."

I was surprised. She had never shown much interest in Bobby before. Carol's "do something together" comment bothered me. She had already mentioned she might be horny, and I knew Bobby was. If they got together more than a few times I had a feeling the "do something together" would be fucking. So now in addition to the incest taboo overtones and the friend fucking friend's husband taboo in our complicated relationships, we might be adding the taboo of mother and daughter fucking the same guy. Oh well, maybe she would be hooked up with some other young guy by the time she was back in town.

It had been a long time since I had done any anal, but Helen certainly seemed to manage it very well. I noticed Helen had stroked her clit a lot when she was doing it – something I hadn't really thought about the few times I had tried it. I had been concentrating on my stretched asshole, but you would need some clitoral stimulation to bring you off. Bobby probably needed at least an introduction to anal, so I practiced with the baby oil on my fingers and up my ass a couple of times before our next session.

I decided I wanted to look a little like a hooker this time and bought a red bustier which pushed my tits up and made my 34C's look more like 36D's. I had a pair of black ankle strap heels, not platforms but they would do, and a pair of skimpy black panties. The final step was a pair of black fish net stay up stockings. I was all set when Bobby got there. By now he never knew what to expect with my outfits, but he looked appreciative.

I hadn't deep throated his cock in a while, so I started with that. First I teased him by licking around the head and acting like I was going to go down on him and then pulling back. He was writhing from the torment, so I finally started sucking him. I came all the way up sucking hard and slid my mouth over his knob with a smacking sound. Then back down as far as I could and repeat the process. He was moaning, humping and trying to fuck my mouth, but I pulled back so that I wouldn't get into a gagging situation. I decided to let him cum on my face this time and timed it just about right. His first load of cum was usually a big one, and I had my mouth open but some of his spurts hit my cheeks, nose and chin. At least some of it was on target in my mouth and on my tongue. It was a cum shot right out of a "mature woman fucks young stud" porn flick, and a messy one. I swallowed the part in my mouth and wiped off the rest and smeared it on my pushed up tits.

I was going to need some stimulation for this next part he didn't know was coming, so I had him lick and suck and finger fuck my pussy while his cock got hard again. He did a good job, and I thought I was ready. I did the same thing with the baby oil that Helen had done, and then I had him hold steady while I sort of backed on to his cock. His thick eight inches were not so great for anal, but now it was in, and he started fucking me in the ass with slow strokes. The sensations were strange, but sent waves of lust through me. Something about the forbidden nature of it heightened my senses, and I remembered to stroke my clit. Bobby's senses were also heightened and very soon I heard him groaning and felt his hot cum spurting in my ass. I was very close, and Bobby surprised me when he said he wanted to watch me cum. He pulled out and I turned over, and it must have been quite a show for him as I quickly stroked and fingered myself to a writhing, humping, moaning orgasm.

Our little arrangement continued to work well. Helen said that Bobby's confidence had soared. He was doing well in school and was pickier about his friends. He had mentioned a couple of girls, but so far he had only casually ventured into that. I was curious about the incest thing, so I brought it up. She said she still had thoughts, but sharing Tim had done wonders for her. She also said she had met some guy who seemed interesting, but he traveled a lot in his work. She said if she could catch up to him she might jump his bones. I was also curious why sex with hot blooded Helen had made Tim hornier than ever with me, but I thought I knew the answer. It was the heightened sense of the forbidden for all of us.

Time flies when you're having fun. My daughter, Carol, was back home for semester break. I gathered she had not hooked up with some other guy as I half expected, but instead may have been sleeping around some to satisfy her needs. When she mentioned something about calling Bobby, I just accepted it. After all, both of them could do worse. "Whatever you like," I said. "He's out of school also and probably has some time." And so she did call him. She said he sounded surprised and a little flustered for some reason, but quickly recovered and suggested some concert they could go to. Then she had suggested they could just go out for pizza for that matter, and the concert later. So the two of them were off and running

Helen called me and was almost incoherent. At least I'd had some warning about Bobby and Carol, but she was clueless until Bobby told her they were going out. "But what if something develops between those two?" she said.

"Well if it does, it does, Helen," I said. "We've been playing around with the forbidden for quite a while and now it might catch up with us."

I told Tim about it, but he was philosophical. He said, "Who knows about those two? One or both of them could be off with someone else next week. If not, we'll just have to deal with it."

But Carol and Bobby weren't off with someone else that soon, and we held our breath. Helen said she had a chance to get together with the traveling guy and planned to fuck him blind. Tim was out of town on business anyway, so we put our little arrangement on hold.

I went to work but had some time off coming and decided to take half a day of it. When I got home I saw Bobby's car in the drive. Well, so what, I thought, but I did open the door quietly for some reason. Nobody was around, but I heard noises coming from Carol's room. I started to say something but then realized Bobby must be in there too, since he was nowhere else in the house. Carol's bedroom door was pushed to but not closed, and I obeyed an irresistible urge to push it open slightly.

Bobby and Carol were in there, of course. They were on the bed and kissing, or from what I could tell more like tongue fucking. He had her blouse open and was stroking her tits through her bra. They were breathing hard. She certainly didn't seem to be resisting any of this. I saw her flip flops with the little heels near the bed, and she had on one of her miniskirts, at least for right now I thought. Did I dare add another voyeur experience to my list of misdeeds? Somehow I was frozen and couldn't resist.

And Carol's bra came loose about then. Bobby leaned down and sucked and licked her perky tits while moving one hand up under her miniskirt. I saw her panties and then Bobby's hand stroking her pussy through them. Carol was moaning, and I saw her hand moving up and down his crotch. He reached down to unzip his pants and Carol started feeling for his cock. Meanwhile he had a finger in her pussy. They were getting pretty frantic. Carol lifted her ass off the bed, and Bobby pulled hard to get her panties down. If I was going to do anything about this it had better be quick. Then Carol's panties were down around her ankles, and she kicked them off. I could see her slender ass and her pussy, and even from there you could tell it was wet.

Bobby jerked his pants and shorts off with one pull. I saw his familiar eight inch cock spring free. Carol reached her fingers around it and started jacking while she humped his hand as he fingered her. I was struck by their youthful athleticism. He got on top of her and pushed her legs wider apart with his legs. Carol moved her knees up until her feet were flat on the bed and Bobby nailed her tilted pussy with one stroke. She gasped. I suspect her pussy is more than a little tighter than mine, and Bobby's cock is a load. Soon he started pumping into her faster, and Carol moved her head from side to side and gasped his name. "Oh Bobby, fuck me, fuck mee," she was saying.

He responded, "Oh Carol, your tight pussy feels sooo good." My view was from the back, and I could see his cock going into her pussy balls deep as she humped him and circled her ass. If I knew Bobby, and I did, he was going to be flooding Carol's pussy with cum very soon. I didn't know how close she was, but she had better hurry up. Very soon he was gasping and moaning as he emptied his cum in her. I don't think Carol was quite there, but that's just something they would have to work out if they stayed together.

Meanwhile I had to figure some graceful way to get out of there. I eased quietly out the door. I had parked in the street because of Bobby's car, and I hoped they wouldn't notice when a car started up. I gave them plenty of time for Bobby to come back, and I was certain Carol would have a very wet orgasm in that round.

Bobby and Carol are still together. He transferred to the college she attends, so they're both out of town now except for the summer and breaks. I think mine and Bobby's little secret is safe. I'm not talking, and I'm certain he won't either. Tim just thinks all this is funny, but he sure won't tell. Tim's former other piece of ass, Helen, is now hooked up with the traveling guy, They're not married yet but likely soon will be. She regales me with stories about how she's fucking his brains out. She says if she had any thoughts about incest with Bobby, it's too late now. She's sure Carol and Bobby are mutually fucking each other's brains out. From what I saw I'm sure she's right. Our little adventure was fun while it lasted, but after all it was "just fucking".

Synthia
Synthia
68 Followers