A Very Friendly Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, Cal was hard. I got up off the bed, took hold of his cock and led him into the dressing area and told him he can fuck me on the counter. He helped me up (somehow, I wasn't feeling up to my full strength by this time, wonder why?) and I spread out and he got in nice and close and pushed inside. I leaned back against the wall and he lifted my feet up over his head and fucked right into me as deeply as he could go.

If you think that I'm getting used to this by now and things are becoming dull and routine, you don't understand my libido at all. If I could arrange my pussy to have something moving inside it all my waking hours, I'd love it. Charlie used to say I was a nympho and he was probably right. I love to fuck and be fucked. Like right now. I told you I never get enough.

"Oh, Cal, yes, hon, that is so nice. Mmm. Oh, just nice and slow like that. Oh, just take your time."

"You are really slippery inside, Rita, you've been a busy girl. And it feels wonderful. Mmm, I just love doing you."

"Well, I love you doing me. And, yes, you two have put a lot of cum into me. We knew this would be fun, right?"

"Oh, yes, and it's not over yet."

"Oh, I am one runny mess, but happy."

"I can feel you doing your 'muscle' thing on my cock. So nice."

"Like that, do you?"

"Oh, yeah, it's like you're sucking me with your pussy. You should teach a class."

"I'd love to do the demonstrations, that's for sure."

"It's like you're milking the cum out of me. Oh, that is really good."

"Mmm, yeah, it makes me feel good, too. I could do this all day."

"Well, you might just get Gene next."

"My fondest hope."

"Oh, Rita, you're the best. You are so much fun to fuck. You are really running us ragged trying to keep you satisfied."

"Just keep trying, that's all I ask. Mmm, yes this is nice. Oh, nice and slow, just like you're doing. Oh, yes, just like that."

Cal kept running his cock in and out of me as I sat up on the countertop. Oh, this was nice. Very nice.

"Oh, Cal, just a bit faster, hon, just...oh, yes, ew, that's really good. Oh, you've done me again. UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH, UHH, UHH, oh, yes, just keep going. Oh, yes."

"Oh, Rita, you're squeezing me so tight, oh, it feels just so great. Ew, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, oh, wow, oh, you are so good, Rita, the best."

He bent forward and we kissed as he slowly stroked back and forth. I knew I was sitting in a pool of our juices but I just didn't care.

Then, Gene came over and said, "Next?"

Cal pulled out of me and Gene got right up in his place and pushed inside me. His cock is larger than Cal's and really filled me nicely.

"Fast or slow, Rita, what do you want, hon?"

"Oh, do it fast, Gene, go ahead, fuck me hard and fast."

Well, Gene did just that. And the slurping sounds were a bit humorous, I was awash in cum and he just squished it all over the place.

"Put the towel under me, Cal," I asked and he came over and slide a towel up under me when I raised my butt up. Yes, that's better. And Gene resumed his stroking in and out. I was enjoying it but had decided to take a break for a while after my next orgasm which I was helping along by rubbing my clit as Gene fucked me.

"Mmm, push in Gene, push deep, oh, yes, that's wonderful. Let me do this, mmm, ew, yes. Oh, OH, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, oh, oh, oh, ew, are you close, Gene?"

"No, I'm gonna stop for a bit, I'm just cummed out," and he stepped back, pulling his nice, long, fat cock out of me, then helped me down off the counter. We then all gathered for another glass of champagne.

Well, the three of us recovered and went on at some length into Sunday morning when we had breakfast sent up around nine. Checkout was eleven and we left the hotel walking rather slower than when we came on Friday.

Gene: 16 orgasms

Cal: 19 orgasms

Rita: 43 orgasms

I get to pick the next venue and I'm already looking forward to it.

12