A Very Fun School Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Excitement ensues while studying abroad
1.6k words
4
7.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based off of a true story, so the names have been altered. This is also my first story, so please give me feedback on what you think :)

*****

It was the last night of my study abroad term in Greece, and I decided that I would make my move. I'd spent my last 4 weeks studying trying to flirt with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, with long auburn hair, deep hazel eyes, tits that were not too big or too small, and a skinny figure with an incredible butt. I'd been flirting with her for some time, and all I'd gotten back was some light flirting in return.

"Tonight", I thought to myself, "is my best chance."

I lucked out and got a room alone for the night, with a large double bed, a balcony looking out over the hotel's pool, and a room with my friends in it between me and the nearest teacher. At 8:50pm, I texted Sammie, the girl I was flirting with.

"Hey, guess who lucked out and got a single room 😜"

Within seconds I got a reply

"NO WAY. I'm so jealoussss... I'm gonna have to share a room with Julia again, and I've already told you about how much she snores 😫"

I stepped out of my room into the hall, and ran into one of the teachers.

"Remember, be in your rooms by 9:00, room checks at 9:30" he said, with a very clear lack of motivation to actually do so.

"Alrighty Joe, hope you get a good nights sleep too" I said back as I walked into my friends room.

As the door closed behind me I turned to my friends Teddy and Jacob, who had been helping me with my flirting throughout the entire trip. I was the oldest of the three at 19, while they were both 18. I told them about how I'd lucked out with my room, and how I wanted to make my move tonight. Within seconds, we'd crafted a response.

"I mean hey, you should come check it out 😉" I texted her back.

Now, I'm a fairly well off man if I do say so myself. I'm 6'1", with short, dirty blond hair. I've always stayed in good shape because of the sports I play, which have left me lean and muscled, and I'm fairly well endowed. As I sat on Teddys bed waiting for a response, I took a sip of the bottle of vodka we were saving for a guys party that night. I saw the three dots appear in the chat, and quickly disappear.

"Which room are you in?"

I told her I was in room 303, high fived my friends, and rushed back to my room. Moments later, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly walked to the door, and in she came. Personally, I was in a tight, white tee that hugged my body, and gym shorts that did little to hide the Calvin Klein logo of my underwear underneath. Sammie however, was sexy beyond words. She was wearing tight adidas short shorts which showed off her perfect ass, and a red crop top. She looked around hesitantly, as if checking to make sure no one else was really in the room, before relaxing a little bit and saying,

"What, are you gonna wait to show me around?" with a smile on her face. I chuckled, and recommended that we check out the balcony. After that, she checked her phone and noticed that it was just about 9:00, and that she was gonna have to go.

"Hey... don't go quite yet" I said to her, grabbing her hand as she started to walk to the door. She looked back at me as I pulled her closer and said "This is a bad idea", but not resisting in any way. I put my other hand on the back of her head, and pushed our mouths together, gently at first, and then with more passion as I added my tongue and pushed her onto the bed.

We had barely hit the bed when there was a knock on the door. We both panicked as we realized that it was almost definitely one of the teachers doing a room check. I told her to hide in the bathroom while I checked the door, and she nodded in agreement that it was probably the best option. I opened the door to see not a teacher, but my friend Tom. He was fairly out of the loop as he was not too cool or into partying, but he had taken it upon himself to invite me to the party the boys were hosting (Which I helped organize). I told him I'd be there in a bit, and shooed him away.

I leaned out of my door and saw Joe at the other end of the hall, starting room checks, and waved to him. He saw me in my door, and must've taken it as a sign of me going to bed because he gave me a thumbs up, and crossed me off on his list of rooms to check.

I reentered the room, opened the door to the bathroom, rushed in, and pushed Sammie against the wall as I started to kiss her again. She then took my hand, and led me out of the bathroom back to the bed. When we got close to the bed, I sat down on the edge and she sat on my lap. I started to pull at her shirt to lift it up, when she cursed under her breath.

"Fuck. What am I going to tell Julia? I'm not gonna be there for room checks!"

Completely dumbfounded by this question, and with just about all of the blood in my body in my crotch, I told her to say that she went outside to make a call to her parents. After sending that text, she threw her phone to the desk on the opposite side of the room, and pulled her shirt up over her head. The bra covering her tits was lace white, but didn't stay on for long. I reached my hands behind her and quickly unclipped the back, letting the bra fall onto my knees, and the to the floor.

I started to play with her delicate breasts, kissing one, circling the nipple with my tongue as I pinched a teased the other. She started to moan and started grinding against my very hard dick. She started tugging at my shirt, and I managed to break myself away from her chest for just long enough to tear my shirt off. I pushed us both further onto the bed, and rolled us over so she was below me and I was on top of her. I then kissed her mouth, then her neck, then her chest all the way down to the tight shorts. I pulled them off quickly, and began licking her pussy through her panties. I licked up and down, circling the top and then jabbing inward with my tongue. Panting, Sammie managed to get out the phrase,

"Please. Just ta-... Take my panties off". I smirked, and slowly began to pull them down. I went back to licking her pussy as I moved one hand upward, rubbing the lower part of her pussy with my fingers as I licked the upper part. I then started putting fingers in, one, then two. I pushed faster and faster until she came for the first time that night, pulling me by my hair towards her pussy so I wouldn't stop licking until she was done cumming. 

When she finished her first orgasm, she started got on her hand and knees and started coming towards me. She went to pull my shorts down, but hesitated.

"You got something in there?" She said with a giggle, and when I looked down my dick with sticking straight up in my pants, making a tent. I shrugged and said,

"Hey, having someone as hot as you moan my name for 10 minutes is more than enough for me". She the followed through and pulled my shorts and briefs down in one pull. My seven and a half inch cock flopped out of my shorts, and just about hit her on the face. She looked up at me with a worried expression and said "I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to fit this all in my mouth...", but I reassured her that she would do just fine.

She then went to work, licking the tip with just her tongue, then put the front few inches into her mouth while grabbing the rest with her hand. She started to jerk me off and suck at the same time, moving her hand forward and back as she blew me. I was in a whole other world of bliss, but grabbed her by the hair and pushed her mouth further down my cock, wanting to see how far she could go. She made it just about to the hilt when I heard her start to gag. I let go of her hair and she took my cock out of her mouth and coughed for a moment. I asked her if she was alright, but instead responding she went back to sucking, trying to go further this time than the last. Content with this outcome, I started pushing my dick back in and out of her mouth all the way down into her throat. I felt myself about to cum and pumped her head back on my cock one more time before cumming right into her mouth. Looking down at her with those hazel eyes staring back up into mine, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. As my dick started to get softer, she took my dick out of her mouth, opened wide to show the cum in her mouth, audibly swallowed, and smiled at me. I knew our night of fun was just getting started.

END OF PART 1.