A Very Good Little Girl, I Am

Story Info
Sissy girl gets taught to be a better sissy girl!
1.7k words
4.2
36.8k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,224 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

NOBODY IN THIS STORY IS LESS THAN 21 YEARS OF AGE. EVERYONE OF THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY IS OF ADULT AGE AND CONSENTING.

***

"Come on, little boy. Up on the bed, let's go."

He stares at me. Sees the slight tears in my eyes, sees the shame on my face. He sees my eye makeup running down my cheeks and chin mixed with my saliva and tears, all from his hard cock being pushed down my throat, choking me like that, held tightly in place.

I've just been whipped with his belt. I have deep stripes and welts across the backs of my legs and rear end. It truly stings. I hate when he does this to me but masturbate endlessly days after knowing that he can do this to me anytime he pleases.

"Believe it or not I do not like marking you like this but you know the rules and you know the punishment associated with not following them. And you know you deserved every minute of that whipping, don't you? Consider yourself lucky I didn't restrain you in the basement and use the crop. Now get up on that bed!"

He snaps his fingers and points to the bed.

As I scamper, hurry to the bed, clumsy and almost tripping with my panties down around my ankles and high heels, hobbling my mincing little steps, I stammer 'Yes, Daddy, yes...'.

He doesn't hear me. He ignores my whimpering response. He's rock hard and is putting k-y all over his cock.

He had his cock in my mouth for at least half an hour, one hand holding my right arm by my wrist pulled up behind my back such that I could not get away from him even if I wanted to. His other hand held his doubled-over belt. He whipped me the way he does when he is actually mad at me, hard and fast. I choked, cried, gagged on his cock, struggled to breathe as it went on for what seemed like forever.

"Did you think I was kidding when I said I expected the house clean? Did you?"

"Daddy, I'm so sorry, I am."

I hurry to present my rear end up high, face to the bed for him. I know what he wants, what he expects from me. I feel his thumb push into my tight little hole, all the way in. I feel his fingers take my tiny balls and squeeze them. He holds me firmly like that. I whimper and slightly squirm for the slight pain in my balls.

"You're a house girl now. You'd better start to understand that. I expect my little sissy girl to do as she's told. When I took you full time I told you how it would be. I bring a friend home to a dirty house, how would that reflect on me?"

He squeezes my balls harder. I feel him toss them aside and feel both his hands grab my hips and pull me back closer to the edge of the bed. He ignores my plaintive excuses. He mounts me.

I feel him push deep into my rear end, feel his huge cock open me. I hear the slippery messy sound of k-y all over him, all over me. He runs himself in and out of me full-length, slowly, head to base of his cock, in me deep the way he fucks when he fucks to cum. I feel his large balls slap up against my tiny ones as he starts to fuck hard.

"I never get tired or this hole, bitch."

He starts to breathe heavy, starts to fuck me methodically, his hands gripping and holding my hips in place.

"All you have to do is be a good girl. Is that so fucking hard, baby? My little sissy bitch girl, all you have to do."

I wince as he slaps my cheek. He is losing himself to my butt. I feel his fingers dig into me as he holds me tightly in place. I push my face to the bed, claw the sheets with my hands. He's huge. I'm used to him...but never really ever used to him like this. It always feels like the first time. I start to moan, whimper. I feel him slap my butt again.

"Stay still! Don't you move, little girl."

I feel his hand slap the stinging stripes made by his belt. I feel him hold me so tight it hurts. He starts to fuck to cum.

When he cums he stays deep in me, bending down over my butt, over my back he starts to kiss my shoulders, my neck. I feel his full weight on me.

"I know you want to be a good girl. I do. Don't think I don't know that, baby. What else could you be? We both know what you are. And Daddy loves that about you. I do."

He kisses my right ear, pets the side of my butt.

I feel him pull back up and away from me, feel his cock pull out of me and feel the stream of his cum start to run out of me. I feel it softly run down onto my balls. I keep my butt up. I know not to move until he tells me too.

"Come here, baby."

He sits on the bed. I hurry to get up, feel him take my wrist and pull me to him, feel him sit me down on his lap. I feel his semi erect cock under my messy dripping rear end. He puts one hand on my lap, toys with my soft little penis. His other hand runs up my back and gives me goose bumps. His hand goes to the back of my head and pushes my mouth to his. He French kisses me deeply. He nibbles softly at my lower lip.

"You really do please me. You know that. And you know that you need 'helpful' reminders that remind you're the sissy bitch you are."

"I know, Daddy."

I kiss his cheek.

"I'm sorry the dishes weren't done. I really am. I thought I'd have them done before you got home."

He pats my butt. I feel him take his hand off of me. He pushes it down between my legs. I feel his index finger probe up between my cheeks and run up against my tight little hole. He probes up into me slightly with his index finger and pulls it back up covered in his cum. I feel him take my soft penis between his thumb and middle finger, feel him hold the head of my soft little sissy thing straight up. I feel his cum covered index finger start to rub tiny gentle circles around the hole of my urethra. I moan, lose focus on all but that. I collapse onto him, my arms around his big shoulders.

"Daddy!! Oooooo, ahhh..."

He just stares at me as he 'rewards' me, as he calls it. He does that over and over, finger going to my butt, back to my tiny penis. I push my head to his neck, feel my little thing semi erect as he drives me absolutely crazy with his fingers.

And then he takes his hand off of me and starts to stand, gently hold me by my arm as I move up and off of him. I see myself in the mirror as I stand. Deep stripes on the back of me, pink ruffled panties down around my ankles and thin ankle strap high heels, pink collar around my neck, know that the inscription on the little collar metal plate says 'princess', my eye makeup smeared, my pink lipstick all over my mouth and face. I am a mess.

"I have a friend coming over later tonight, Princess. You haven't met him yet. He'll be having you at your best. You'll make that happen, right girl? I talked you up, that mouth of yours. You won't let me down. He's a business associate and I want to impress him."

He starts to wipe himself on the bed sheet, tossed it to the floor.

"You know I will, Daddy. You know I will. I'll be the best he's ever had. I will."

I know what that means. I'll be going down on this man, maybe licking him from behind too. Daddy never lets them have my butt. He loves knowing that he keeps that for himself. So do I. Before he gives me to a man for his amusement or to a 'client' he always locks my butt up tight. He locks me with an expandable firm rubber butt plug he pushes up inside of me with three expandable short 'legs' that flare out and grip the sides of my little hole. Deep in me, it pushes out to the maximum and secures me. He found it online. He locks it with a key and it's held tightly in place when locked. It cannot be removed unless he does so. He insures that no man uses anything other than my mouth. He makes me wear it whenever he takes me to a party or club. I hate the plug, HATE it! I really do. But I never tell him that. He gave it to me wrapped up pretty as a gift...for my birthday!

"Now, make this bed up. It's a mess. So are you. I'm going downstairs to make some phone calls. I'd like to eat in the next hour. And your new friend will be here in about three hours. Move, little girl."

He kisses my cheek and pats my butt as he walks passed me. I pull my panties back up and hurry to scoop up the bed things. I dump them in a pile with other laundry to do. I'll return to them in a moment. But first I have to get 'pretty'. That is always job-one.

I feel his cum run into the back of my panties as I hurry to the bathroom to fix my makeup. I know he hates an un-pretty sissy girl. I start to think of what I have to do, mentally make up my list for the evening, what I'll wear for his friend to dazzle and amaze. And I will!

I am a good girl. A very good girl!

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,224 Followers