A Very Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I was amazed was she was silent; I had to assume she was not allowed to make a noise as he plowed into her -- each thrust rocking her little body into the back of the couch. "Alright pet you can cum now" and with that she exploded -- I could see his cock as he pulled out with each thrust covered in her orgasm. "Your turn my boy" the Mistress instructed and on command he came hard into her -- squirting so much cum into that tiny little pussy that it was already seeping out. With a final thrust he pulled back out of her -- his cock already deflating but not that it made much difference to the size of him even soft he would fill any average woman and some how this little tiny Asian took what I believed to be at least 10inches without even a flinch. I had to admit that I was a little bit jealous of her in that moment what it would be like to have his cock buried deep in my pussy; could I take him all?

"So now that we have had some fun what did you have in mind?" snapping back to reality and the reasons why I was sitting there in the first place. We spent the next hour discussing what the house offered and the options that were available. We finally decided that for his birthday the Dark Room would be the best fit for what we were comfortable with but still was more than we had ever tried before. I stood to leave as she did, taking me by the shoulders she kissed me passionately - " you would be an incredible pet you know I could take you places" she left me breathless, my escort from earlier joined me by my side. Placing a hand on the small of my back -- I could feel the heat from his hand reach all the way to between my legs -- small part of me was hoping that he would be one of the added features to my husbands birthday surprise.

Chapter 3: The Birthday

The rest of the week was going by quickly and I still had a few details left, there was the attire I needed to pick up for his morning gift. I headed out downtown to finish off the minor details for Saturday; ending with my favorite shop. Sifting through all the lace and miniscule outfits trying to decide what I wanted for him this time. "Can I help you find something" the sales lady asked coming up behind me. "Um I was just looking for something to surprise my husband on his birthday" answering her. "We have some newer stuff over here I was just putting it out if you wanted to take a look."

Following her to the boxes wear she had been working. Laid out on top of the box awaiting a hanger was the piece I had been looking for; a short white sheer nightie that almost shimmered. It had tiny eyelet lace around the top and bottom and came with a matching pair of panties. Luckier still it was my size, almost as though it was there just for me. "I take this one" I said to her holding it in the light. "That is truly a beautiful piece, I'll get it rung up for you"

With my final purchase I headed home for the final prep before the morning, it was still early when I got in so I got to the regular routines, before I knew it was time for bed. Coming out of our adjacent bathroom, he was already stripped and laying naked on top of the bed. "So what are the chances of an early birthday present." looking me over like I was the dessert for the night. Even after all these years he can still give me his "I want to play" look that turns me into a quivering mess. "You think you deserve an early gift do you?" answering him teasingly.

Before I could even move he had already lept off the bed and had me by the waist. I was flying through the air and landed squarely on the bed with his naked body crushing into me as he landed. His lips took mine by hostage as he kissed me hard- forcing my lips open to accept his kisses. My breathing already becoming ragged, the aggressive side of him was always one of the biggest turn on. I was only wearing the black panties, he was already ripping at the sides of them with one final good pull they were ripped off my body- there goes another pair. "I am going to fuck you hard wife" he growled in my ear as his cock plowed hard into me.

He pulled right out of me and again slammed his cock hard into my pussy; being held down by his weight his teeth raking over my neck, he fucked me so hard his cock slammed into my cervix with no mercy. He was raping me for a lack of better term, but as I said we by this point had learned that we have different tastes then the rest of normal society. He kept his pace up up ...I wrapped my legs tightly around his hips as I held on to his back rocking into each thrust I could feel myself building for a big cum. Just when I thought I could take no more and was going to cum all over him -- he pulled out leaving me confused and writhing on the bed. "Give it back" I begged him in the smallest voice. I was desperate to have my release now. He flipped me over on to my stomach with one arm under my waist he raised my hips up to him.

He guided his cock back to my pussy that was dripping with anticipation. He wasted no time in plowing his cock deep back into my hole. Harder and harder he thrust into me -- I came so hard all over his cock screaming out "Oh my GOD! Baby GOD baby" I could feel his could him getting closer to his own orgasm, it felt like his cock was going to come straight through my throat. He was hitting so deep inside me I was going to cum again as he hit harder and deeper into me. His hands gripping into my thighs yanking me into him at each thrust, "That's it baby ... Oh Crap!!" with those words he spilled into me sending me back over the edge -- I came again mixing our juices together as his final thrusts into me. Both of us collapsing into the bed with his body fully covering mine he showered kisses all down the back of my neck and shoulders. "So how about that early present wife... "He said laughing. "Smart-ass" I answered him trying to buck his body weight off mine.

He rolled off me and curled into my back, his wet cock lying against my ass cheek. "Night baby" he said leaving a trace of kisses down the back of my neck and shoulders. I y snuggled into him and went to sleep very well fucked. I woke up well before he did, the kids were already making breakfast in bed, coffee was ready grabbing a cup I headed back to our bathroom for first part of the days surprises.

The heat of the shower felt so incredible streaming over my waking muscles, I was so tempted to again give myself a little warm up with the shower head but resisted it. This time I would savor every sensation, just the thought of the reaction he will have seeing the new piece I got for today. I could hear the kids in the bedroom, delivering his breakfast and of course the spiked coffee. "Happy Birthday Dad! Have a great day see you tomorrow." they were leaving to friends houses for the night and would be home the next afternoon sometime.

This being their gift, to leave us alone for the entire day and night; I could hear them laughing as they were leaving, my turn would be coming up soon but I would give him some time to have his breakfast and coffee before I started with my day of Birthday treats. The main idea was to torture the poor man all day and then the main event tonight. Checking one last time my reflection, not one hair out of place. Opening the bathroom door, he was sitting up in the bed his plate finished and obviously content sipping his coffee while flicking through the channels on the TV.

He turned to look and gave me the reaction I had anticipated, his eyes leering as he looked me over from head to toe and back again. "Happy Birthday Daddy" in my playful voice, and long exhale came out of him. I slowly walked up to him letting him see everything that the sheer nighty would expose to him. With my hair left down and just slightly curling around my shoulders, standing now at the side of the bed just barely within reach of his one hand. I bent over him my tight round ass high up in the air and my tits now resting on his legs, from the angle I was at I could feel his cock coming to life under the blanket as his hand reached out to caress the bared skin of my ass cheek.

I took the remote from his other hand and stood back up making sure that I allowed my tits to drag across his cock even under the blanket I could feel it hard and ready. He still hadn't said a word, more I believe he couldn't say anything at this point. I shut the TV off and walk over to the I-dock and turned on the music from my play-list. I danced for him, moving to the music each movement just as deliberate as the last. Bending from hips to give him a full view of my ass that was barely covered by the sheer panties that were part of the ensemble.

His cock was now fully visible; his hand stroking it very slowly as he watched me intensely perform for him. Not wanting him to blow his load yet I sauntered up to him again bending fully from the waist allowing him a full view of my generous tits using this opportunity to grab silk sash that I had hidden earlier for this exact moment. When he reached up to grab each tit I seized both hands and quickly wrapped the scarf around his wrists binding them together.

The look of utter surprised was one of those Kodak moments, especially when it dawned on him that I was serious in my actions. Now that he couldn't touch me I set for my final morning assault. He wanted me so badly his cock was pulsing he tried to lower his hands to his own member but not before I caught them. "Na Uh Bad Boy" laughing teasingly at him, kneeling before him taking his fully throbbing cock and began the blow job only a birthday boy could receive.

Languishing in the thickness I slowly slid my lips down his shaft letting my tongue reach for the next inch before my lips followed it. Taking it all in slowly being I usually have a problem with deep throating him, I could hear the wind escape his lips "Oh Fuck Baby" was all he could manage. Bobbing my head while I manipulated his balls only the way a wife could, I had him cumming in minutes.

He spewed his hot cum down my throat as I tried to swallow it all, only a little seeped through my lips. "My personal Cum Slut... God Baby I love you" breathless he fell back on to our bed while trying to get his breathing back to a normal rhythm as I left him there for a more proper dress for the days activities. The usual stuff visit a few friends smoke a few joints, have lunch it was all about the evenings activities that I was trying to contain myself about.

"I have a surprise for you tonight dear" I said to him as innocently as possible, after dinner I have arranged for a special evening for us. "I can't wait to see what else you have in store" he replied laughing. I could tell that the days drinking and toking was starting to take the effects on him.

After dinner we headed home, our other plans didn't start until 9pm and it was still only 7pm so we had time to clean up and digest our meal. "So are we staying or heading out" he asked, "we need to be somewhere at 9pm I just want to change a freshen up go ahead pour a couple drinks." I headed up the stairs to our room. After a quick inspection I really didn't have much touch up to do; I would be blowing him again before we left so I didn't bother putting any lipstick on. I didn't want him cumming to quick tonight; I wanted to enjoy the full experience mind you I was quite excited about what was to come.

I changed into a very short little black dress, an older one but one he hasn't seen on me in a long time, it was snug enough that it held on to every curve of my body. Being that I only stand with heels 5'6 and wear a 36DD, I do get my share of attention. With long wavy blonde, partly white hair and little waist -- round hips and cute heart shaped ass I can still give the little Twinkies something to hope for.

I joined him in the front room, we still had a few minutes to have our drink again he couldn't take his eyes off me. The way the dress hug snug to my lithe little frame, he handed me my drink we stood there not saying a word. He reached out and kissed me, his tongue suddenly opening my lips though I put up no restraint to him. His kissed deepened while his hands grabbed on to my ass, grinding his hard-on into my abdomen. I knew I was going to have to get him off quickly, release his pressure before the final reservation for the evening. Pulling away from his kiss, I slid down his body until I was in front of him on my knees. Pulling his cock from out of his pants, I took the full hard on as deep as I could.

He was so close that it only took a few minutes, of a combination of stroking the shaft and deep throating it, while massaging his very full balls before he shot a full load down my throat. I had to be sure that I swallow all of it and not allow any to escape; it would really show on the black dress. He took his hands off the back of my head while I stood back up; "wow baby" was all he could come out with. "You might want to go and clean up and refresh yourself we should be leaving soon."

I headed upstairs into our own bathroom to freshen myself up as well, and of course brush my teeth. Meeting him back in the front room he was sitting in the chair obviously refreshed both of our drinks. Finishing them we headed out to the final destination of his Birthday Surprise. The limousine had been there for a couple minutes; another perk as part of the arrangements we had set out for the evening. My husband was quite surprised to see that it was there for us, as the chauffeur opened the door for us, of course I entered first with him quickly behind me. A bottle of Champagne and two glasses were right there waiting for us to be poured, he poured the bubbly golden liquid while I settled back. It was a nice drive and he was more than curious as to what I had in store for him now.

Chapter 4: Explorations

Pulling through the same gates and up the long landscaped driveway, although now dark the draping trees gave it a very eerie, yet beautiful effect. The door was opened and we were lead to the front door and it was opened as we neared, once again the black Adonis from the last visit was standing there beside him the little Asian pet from the Mistresses office. The chauffeur turned to leave and we were brought into the foyer, I could see the awe in my husband's eyes as he looked around. "Good to see you again; just the sound of his velvet deep voice made me quiver from top to bottom. Both taking blindfolds out and in unison went to stand behind each of us. I could hear my husband take a deep breath in while this lithe little woman pressed her perky tits into his back while reaching around his head to place the blindfold in place. My Adonis was doing the same however it was I that pressed back into him just wanting to feel that cock against my ass.

Blindfolded we were lead by our escorts, after a minute or so we were stopped. My clothes were being removed for me, I gathered by my escort. His hands expertly brushed against my nipples as he removed the dress from behind me. I could hear my husbands breath close by I could only assume he was getting the same treatment. I was standing in complete blackness and very naked when my escorts hand was on the small of my back guiding me forward. "Do Not remove your blindfolds, we will come back to collect you and remove them for you." I could hear a door opened and we were pushed gently through, walking gingerly forward we both bumped into what I assume was a very large bed. I could feel my husband's hand running up my back; turning into him I let him guide me down to the bed. Again I could hear a door opened and the bed we were on adjusted to another body, this happened about 5 times.

A set of smooth small hands started running up my leg, my husbands kiss deepened as my hands made their way to his cock. To my surprise there was a set of hands already there stroking his cock. The hands that were on his cock were not that of a female, that I could tell right away yet he was definitely enjoying the sensation. My legs were opened and a tongue swept from the base of my hole all the way to the hardened nob that was pulsing with joy. The mysterious mouth on my pussy was working its magic on me, my husband had already released our kiss and I could not be sure as to who was who anymore.

A very hard cock was placed against my lips; I willingly opened my mouth to take it in. It was definitely not my husbands cock, as it pushed farther into my throat it was all I could do to take it all in. I wanted to feel that cock deep inside me, circling the head with my tongue feeling the thickness of his shaft. Some one slid two fingers into my wet pussy I arched into the new sensation, who ever was between my legs was no amateur to the art of pussy. I could only assume that it was a female still being the softness of the touch and skin that brushed between my legs. The fingers were deep inside me and I could only fuck that hand, the pressure was building and I could feel myself wanting to cum.

I couldn't tell how many bodies were on that bed with us, the sounds of sucking and fucking were just as intoxicating as this mysterious person playing with my pussy. One woman was crying out in what sounded like the orgasm of her life, her incoherent moans matched with the grunts from her partner. "Holy Fuck YESSSS!" was the males voice I recognized to be my husbands voice, he was obviously the one that gave the other woman the cum of the night. A pain of jealousy shot through me the thought that she was enjoying my husbands cock so much, before I could continue on that thought a the tip of a cock was at my pussy.

Some one else was sucking on my nipples while another cock was being pushed into my mouth, my legs were grabbed and hoisted into the air to allow the cock perfect entrance. It slid into my dripping pussy it was huge and my lips struggled to stretch around to accept it. He pushed harder into me filling me so thoroughly finally he was all the way in. I could feel him hit my cervix hard, he started out slowly sliding his fuck tool in and out of me. Each stroke filling my pussy to the hilt, his hands firmly holding my legs as he pumped harder into me.

A tongue again was sucking on my clit; I was on the brink of insanity to many sensations at once. My partner was now fucking my hard with his steady rhythm pounding into me. His balls bouncing off my ass cheeks, the mouth on my clit I discovered also came with a pair of tits. I fond the nipples and began to roll them in between my fingers, while she worked on my clit. Another mouth and pair of hands were working on my own tits and nipples while I was still sucking yet another cock. My current cock was pumping so hard that I could no longer hold it in, I exploded all over his cock and her mouth at the same time.

My body was on fire as I tried to get away from all the sensations, strong hands held me down as they continued the torture on my body, as I came again and again. Finally I could feel his finale getting close as his thrusts became more intense and harder, Finally he slammed into me as he squirted his hot load into me sending me again into another orgasm. A head laid on my stomach as the cock in my mouth shot its load down my throat -- I tried to swallow it all in but this one was very full and a little seeped out the corners of my lips.

It was obviously by the sounds of ragged breathing and no real movement on the bed that all that were there were fucked out. A voice came over the air - "would everyone please stand please", I could feel and hear bodies moving as I myself searched for the end of the bed to stand alongside one of the other participants. The door was opened and pair of large hands was place on my hips, "come with me now" said the velvety deep voice that I have now recognized to be the Adonis escort. His hand found mine and I was lead out of the room still blindfolded he guided me into another room where I could feel tiles on the floor. I was guided to step and instantly I could feel the heat of the water on my ankle as I guided into what I was figuring at this point to be a large bathtub.