A Very Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands guided me down to sit between his legs his huge manhood not quite hard but definitely resting against the small of my back. I could feel him rubbing a scented substance over my shoulders his hands slid gently up the length of my neck. His movements were so slow and deliberate that I melted into his body. He worked every tense muscle from the recent fuck session, relaxing me with every move, yet the tingling between my legs was already on full alert and again wanting a release. He reached around taking both my tits in each large hand, massaging them to attention. He had my nipples under his full command as he pinched sending little electrifying shocks of pleasure straight to my core.

Gently grabbing me by waist he lifted me easily up and positioned my ass just above him. With one experienced thrust he sunk the whole hard cock into me, with him buried deep inside me he stood holding on to me as if I weighed no more than a feather. I was laid down on a soft surface on my front with my ass high in the air. His hands massaged my cheeks as he gently slid in and out of me so very gently that it was more torture than pleasure. Bucking against him urging him to fuck me harder he pinned me down holding me still in place. He would not increase his pace but instead made every movement so deliciously slow that I could do nothing but cry out and beg him.

After what seemed to be forever of this heavenly torture his movements became suddenly feverish and deliberate with hard thrusts he reached around the front of my abdomen applying pressure on the outside of my cervix while he pounded his huge cock hard into me. It hit so suddenly I had no chance to stop it, at first I thought I was going to pee all over the place I tried to beg him to stop but his thrusts came even harder. I felt my mind snap and my whole body turn into one giant explosion he rammed harder into me a few more times as he came deep into my pussy giving the final explosion the emphasis needed.

I awoke with a start sitting up quickly not sure of where I was, I was no longer wearing the blindfold but had been laid down on a bed with satin duvet under me. Stretched out beside me was my escort- the beautiful Black Adonis. He was propped up against the headboard stretched out beside me and smilingly. "Your Husband awaits you Mistresses" stretching his hand out to me. He helped me get back into my dress and heels, even brushed out and fixed my hair. For such a massive man his hands floated about my hair gracefully and expertly. Once I was prepared to his liking he led me back to the main foyer, were my husband was being led from another direction by the same little Asian goddess. I could only assume that he had received the same treatments especially by the look on his face, a smile of pure contentment.

Standing beside me he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "Baby this has been the best Birthday ever!" Laughing at him "I don't doubt it; can't say how I could ever top this one eh." From a door way off to side the Mistress came out, she almost floated across the floor to us. Her long golden hair loose and cascading down her back, just framing her face; "I do hope it your evening was you could of wanted?"

"Yes Mistress, it was definitely everything you promised and some -- we will definitely be visiting you again" I couldn't my eyes off her, her beauty was breathtaking. "You are always welcome to discuss my offer as being a pet, you would be delightful I'm sure" she reached up to my face, pulling me into her she kissed me with a sense of promise of pleasures yet to be discovered. "I Thank-You Mistresses I may have to think about that offer" smiling back at her.

Our escorts led us to the door, the same limousine was there waiting for us on the way home my husband took me into his arms -- giving one of the most passionate kisses of ever. "I love you Baby you never cease to amaze me" the look in his eyes was beyond sincere that I could feel the tears threaten to spill. "I love you to Baby -- Happy Birthday"

The End