A Very Happy Ending

Story Info
Wife watches sensual massage that ends in orgasms for all.
3.4k words
4.38
32k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desert sunset is beautiful and I don't think I have ever felt more relaxed and satisfied as I recline into the soft leather seats of the limo speeding along the highway back toward Vegas. The driver has popped a cassette of the soundtrack from that new movie "Dirty Dancing" into the tape player and "The Time of My Life" is playing. I can't help but grin thinking of how very appropriate that song's lyrics are right now.

As I glance your way, it is clear you are lost in thought and I'm pretty sure I know exactly where your mind is. We have often discussed our sexual fantasies and there are certainly a lot of them, many of which are far too risky or bizarre to ever contemplate actually attempting. But today, in this one case, we have turned fantasy into fact and it has been better than I had ever even imagined. As I begin to relive every delicious detail of the last spectacular hour or so I find my hand has strayed between my legs to gently massage my still sensitive clit through the thin fabric of my dress.

****

Even after three stiff drinks on the drive up, it takes me several moments to work up the nerve to exit the limo. You are standing next to my open door waiting patiently, but I can sense the undercurrent of excitement coursing through your body. We've talked about this for years and, with the planning and preparation complete, all that is left is for me to give the final go ahead. What the hell, I tell myself. Let's make this happen.

I step out into the heat as you take my hand. I glance around nervously, but this place doesn't look especially threatening. In fact, it looks rather ordinary, almost disappointing. I don't see anything sensual or erotic or really even interesting about the structures, which include what appears to be a main building and a series of smaller outbuildings. It reminds me a lot of those old motels along travel routes, with a lobby and a row of single rooms stretched along a parking area, but in this case all the parking is at the lobby and the rooms face a grassy courtyard. It's a nondescript rather ordinary looking business - a little worn, but nice enough, I suppose.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I ask only half-jokingly.

"Yep," you reply. "Before we left the hotel, the driver guaranteed he knew the route. Said it was a very popular destination. He told me he gets a fare up here at least two or three times each week."

You lean in to speak to the driver, I assume to confirm our pick-up time, and then take my hand. We turn toward the building and make our way across the gravel parking lot to the marked entrance. My hand may be sweating a little as I'm still more nervous than excited about what is coming up.

You hold the door open for me and as I enter the lobby my opinion of this place begins to change. I'm not sure this is exactly my definition of classy, but the interior is very clean and very well done. The fancy wallpaper is a little over the top, but if it weren't for the risqué paintings hanging on the walls and few semi-lewd advertisement displays I'd still think I was in some kind of "normal" hotel lobby. This place doesn't seem so bad. I explore the large room while you speak to someone behind a counter through something that looks kind of like a teller's window. I assume you're selecting our companion for the afternoon and negotiating the terms of our visit.

We are directed through some door to a bar area where we can wait for our chosen hostess to join us. Several other patrons are present, including what appears to be a group of four men probably in their early thirties, a bachelor party or something, I suppose, but we are the only couple in the room. (Awkward!) There are several scantily clad women chatting with various people and this is where things get real. All of these women are gorgeous and they are leaving very little to the imagination. Most of their asses are barely, if at all, covered and I think I can see every nipple in the room through shear fabric draped over what are mostly very impressive breasts. I have nothing against small boobs, they're nice, too, but I definitely have a thing for big bouncing boobs. (Fine - call me a size queen if you have to label me.)

The fit young blonde that comes over to offer us drinks does not disappoint in that regard. A pair of lacey panties cover her firm round ass and through a thin white camisole I can clearly see large pink nipples. Her tits are fantastic. I estimate she is at least a 36C, if not better, and she's sporting only what nature so generously provided her. I think my mouth might be hanging open in spite of my nervousness. I feel awkward, but now something else is creeping in. Is my pussy starting get a little tingly? Either way, she leaves to get our drinks and I manage to exhale - finally. You are just looking at me and grinning stupidly.

We watch the goings on and sip our drinks, which are pretty good ones, while we wait. I just can't get over how comfortable these women are with all of their naughty bits out in public view. They're just as cool as cucumbers with these other customers openly admiring their wares. There's lots of familiar touching and laughing, but nothing explicitly sexual. Except for all the exposed flesh, this could be just about any bar in just about any town I've ever visited. I begin to relax and note with a little surprise that there is definitely a pleasant tingle growing between my legs.

Before we can even finish our drinks, the door at one side of the bar opens and she walks through. She is tall and thin with long black hair, dark skin and a perfect set of natural tits. To top it off, I'm relieved to see that she is a little older than many of the other women. I'm sure I'll feel more comfortable with someone closer to our own ages.

She crosses the fifteen or twenty feet to where we are sitting with a wide smile and an easy grace. Her hips sway and her boobs jiggle enticingly under a thin black silk robe that reaches just to the top of her thighs. Everything of greatest interest is covered but simultaneously so obviously displayed - sexy but not obscene. I know instantly that I like her. That damn tingling is hitting a whole new level.

She stops at our table opposite our seats and introduces herself as Anna. You stand to reach across to shake her hand, somewhat awkwardly, and we chat nonchalantly for a few moments. As she shifts from foot to foot, her robe parts ever so slightly in response to her movements offering brief glimpses hinting at the womanly parts hidden underneath. Almost from the first word, we are both put at ease. As the brief conversation moves toward its conclusion, the subject, without going into detail, turns to our specific request for the day and my mind shifts from casual friendliness to erotic thoughts of what we are about to do. I place my hand on your thigh under the table and the obvious swelling I detect tells me your thoughts have apparently been on the erotic for some time now.

She motions for us to follow her and as we comply I can't help but feel the other patrons watching us traverse the room. Everyone is here for one reason, and we are no exception, so I decide I shouldn't let it bother me. Instead, I focus on that luscious ass swaying in front of us and the fantasy that is about to become reality.

Anna guides us to what can best be described as a moderately large suite. There are obviously multiple rooms, but the main one is dominated by a large bed. The place looks and smells very clean (I can't help but notice) which surprises me a little knowing what must go on here throughout the course of any given day. To one side, I see a professional massage table with all the appropriate accoutrements. Anna is well prepared for us.

I have long fantasized about watching another woman suck your cock. In this particular version of my fantasy, you are getting a sensual massage that ends with oral sex. I am so glad that our trip to Vegas has given us an opportunity to act out this fantasy in a relatively safe low-risk environment. I'm ready to do this and I say so.

Anna directs me to a large bathroom and requests that I change out of my clothes, and she emphasizes that means all of them, and don the robe she has hanging inside. After stripping and pausing for a quick pee - it was a long drive and I've been drinking, you know - I put on the robe and exit the bathroom. The lights have been lowered, but not so much that I can't still see easily, and a couple of pleasantly scented candles are burning. There is sensual music playing softly in the background. You are already on the massage table, on your stomach and apparently nude under a white terrycloth towel. Anna takes my hand and guides me to a comfortable chair just a couple of feet away from you. I'll have an excellent view. She offers me a chilled bottle of water which I gratefully accept. Right now, my mouth is almost as dry as my pussy is wet. Wait - when did that happen?

I sit very still and very quiet as Anna moves to the opposite side of the massage table and slowly drops her robe, her eyes staying locked on mine long after it hits the floor. I can't help but stare. Her tits are beautiful, just like in the pictures we saw. They are full and heavy, but not too large, and in perfect proportion to her body, with nipples that are only a shade or two darker than her olive skin. My eyes travel downward, across her toned belly to her well-groomed cunt. I'm pleased to see that her dark pubic hair is neatly trimmed as opposed to shaved, a more recent fad which is a total turnoff for me. With a long sigh, my eyes return to meet hers. She smiles, turns her attention to you and goes to work starting with your shoulders.

Anna's expert hands on your body quickly spark the intended effect. The heat rises in my body and my nipples begin to harden; I can actually feel my clit swelling and pulsing. She stops at your waist, where the towel covers you, and resumes with your legs, deeply massaging each thigh with both hands and continuing downward. After reaching your feet, she stands taller and moves one hand lightly up the inside of your leg. I can see your body tense as she approaches the towel. She pauses there, looks up and once again locks eyes with me. I'm sure she recognizes the state I'm in and I'm A-OK with that. She urges your legs wider and then reaches under the towel to begin stroking you while her other hand traces light figures on your back. I can tell you are breathing deeply. My hand strays between my legs. Before long, I slouch back and lift one leg over the arm of my chair exposing my pussy to Anna so that she can view the full extent of my appreciation for her efforts.

After a few minutes stroking my clit while Anna massages your cock and balls, all still hidden under that damn towel, she stands straight and asks you to turn over. As you comply, she holds the towel up to allow you roll to your back without getting tangled. She holds the towel so that it hangs on my side and continues to block my view - what a tease! - until you are again settled. With an appreciative smile, she examines your cock throughout the process. She again looks toward me as she lowers the towel back to your body and it quickly becomes clear what she's been smiling at - your stiff cock acts as a perfect tent pole to the towel.

She begins rubbing your upper body in broad sensual motions. Her tits graze your chest as she reaches across you and long hair brushes lazy trails along your skin. My eyes are mere slits now and my breathing has become ragged. After a few moments of this, she steps back and - finally, thank god! - removes that offensive towel. I'm not sure when I last saw you this hard. A small jolt of jealousy passes through my mind, but quickly evaporates. This was mostly my fantasy in the first place, so I'm only getting what I asked for. Besides, we're in this together and I know the fact that I'm watching and enjoying this along with you is only adding to your arousal. Her hands might have gotten you hard, but me acting as an eager participant in this is what is really causing your stiff prick to strain against its bounds. She runs her fingers gently up and down your shaft, with painted red nails highlighting every movement. I slip a hand inside my robe to massage my breast. I can see faintly a glistening coat of your pre-cum coating the head of your cock.

Anna turns, then gathers and binds her hair using one of those springy hair clips. As she turns back to face me, I know the main event is about to begin. She pulls a tall stool up behind her and sits, then reaches forward to take your cock in her hand. As I watch her lean forward, her mouth reaching toward your engorged cock, I'm almost in a hypnotic trance - frozen in time and space except for the hand working feverishly at my clit, of course. The pace down there is really picking up steam. She extends her tongue and slowly draws it up your shaft while watching me closely the whole time. She pauses at the top, smiles and takes the head of your cock into her mouth. My clit explodes and a powerful orgasm rips wildly through my body.

Extraordinary! Spectacular! So mind-blowingly-awesome-that-I'm-not-sure-the-top-of-my-skull-is-still-intact wonderful! I'm not exactly sure which adjectives to use in the aftermath, but all the best ones apply. When I've recovered enough to open my eyes, I see Anna watching me intently. She gives me a nod of approval - maybe even admiration - and goes back to sucking your cock. Now that my release has been achieved, you once again have her full attention.

She is really good at this and I'm mesmerized. She swallows your dick over and over again while her hand works in rhythm with her mouth. She varies speed and intensity, occasionally taking her mouth away completely to use both hands on your shaft with one focused on circling the head of your slick cock while the other firmly squeezes its base. You appear to be really enjoying this and I'm somewhat surprised you've managed to last this long. I can see your hips thrusting gently in time with her motions. She rotates her position to a slight angle which places her tits against your skin. I envy you. Those things are magnificent and I can only imagine how they'd feel against my own skin.

After a good eight or ten minutes of this, I'm somewhat startled when Anna stands up and asks me to join her next to the massage table. This isn't part of any fantasy we've discussed, but I'm up for just about anything at this point. Your heavy-lidded eyes track my progress as I cross the short distance. My robe falls open as I move to her side, but I am far past caring that I'm now even more exposed. At this point, we're all friends here, anyway.

She tells me that she would appreciate my help. She takes my hand and places it around your rigid shaft and she then guides my motions as if teaching me her technique. You are well lubricated with her saliva and my hand glides smoothly. Anna leans forward once again, giving me a look that clearly indicates it is my job to feed your cock into her mouth. I had never intended to participate directly. This has always been about me watching you get your dick sucked, but I discover that I have a strong desire to be a good helper and focus on my task. It takes me a few moments to get the rhythm of her movements, but soon the three of us are in perfect synchronization.

In what feels like just a minute or two, I see your body tense and I recognize the signs. Anna does, too (she is a pro after all), and pulls her mouth away as she grabs your cock just above my hand. Together we stroke you onward toward orgasm. Your body spasms and your cock erupts to coat our hands in thick warm cum. I'm so turned on that I almost orgasm with you even without any physical stimulation.

Once your last quivers subside, we remove our hands and I watch with great interest as she covers the head of your spent cock with her lips to remove the last drops of cum our hands have left behind.

I'm again startled when Anna kisses me deeply - I can taste you on her tongue - and then gently pushes me forward to lie across your body. She steps behind me and urges my legs apart. I'm plenty wet enough without any extra help, but she uses your cum as lubricant to insert her fingers in my hungry cunt. I can feel those spectacular tits against my back as she reaches around to place the fingers of her other hand on my clit. This is most definitely unexpected but oh so welcome. I wonder whether this was part of your plan all along or if Anna came up with it spontaneously on her own. In an instant, I decide it doesn't matter and I focus only on the wonderful sensations between my legs. I've seen how good she is with a cock, and now I know her talents extend to pussies. You begin running your hands through my hair as this gorgeous creature is working her magic on my cunt.

I never want this to end, but I know I don't have any say. My body is on autopilot, swept away by the pleasure and beyond conscious restraint. Time loses meaning and I have no idea how long it lasts. Soon, what I do know is that I am standing in a Nevada brothel with a strange woman's hand buried knuckle deep in my pussy and I'm having the best orgasm of my life. It's the bursting of a dam, a rumbling earthquake and a sky full of fireworks all at once. I've had good orgasms before, plenty of times, but I didn't even know this was possible. I think the only thing keeping me from collapsing to the floor is the hand between my legs.

****

Everything that happened immediately afterwards is still a blur. I was in a daze as we got dressed and said our goodbyes to Anna. I do remember that she hugged me and kissed me lightly on the lips as we departed her rooms. I was on unsteady legs as we walked to our waiting limo and if anyone saw us leaving the premises, I'm sure they thought I was on some kind of heavy drugs.

I look across at you and see that you are clearly lost in thought, just as I have been, and notice that familiar swelling in your pants. Twice in the last couple of hours! It must have been good for you, too.

Out of the corner of my eye, I catch the limo driver staring at me intensely in the mirror. Is it possible? Is there even more adventure in store for me on this already spectacular day? I am a changed woman, after all. I close my eyes and slip my hand under my dress to get better access to my clit.