A Very Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about Lisa? Is she available?"

"Yes," Lori replied, "I believe she has 1:00 available. I'll tell her to get things ready for you."

As Lori left the room again, Kelly couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. Frankly, the thought of having Carlo's strong hands all over her body made her wet just to imagine it. "Oh well," she thought to herself. "Guess I'm going to have to settle for a regular massage."

"Lisa will be expecting you in 15 minutes," Lorie said as she stepped back into the quiet room again. When Kelly looked up, Lori handed her another glass of Chablis and closed the door again. Kelly took a deep breath, downed a couple of drinks from her second glass of wine and rested her head against the back of the soft leather recliner. The candlelight, the soft music, and especially the wine, were combining to make her feel warm and tingly inside. The quiet room was having the desired effect. Kelly was definitely relaxed.

In fact, she was soon on the verge of falling asleep, but before she drifted off, Lori was back again. "It's time for your massage." Kelly reluctantly opened her eyes. "Follow me and I'll show you to Lisa's studio."

It was only a few steps from the quiet room to Lisa's studio, but Kelly was so relaxed . . . perhaps even a bit tipsy from the wine . . . that she was not sure her legs would carry her even that far. But finally, Lori opened the door and Kelly stepped in to find a young woman, apparently Lisa, busy arranging a small stack of fluffy white towels on a stand next to her massage table.

Lisa wasn't exactly a pretty girl; cute would have described her better. She couldn't have been much older than Kelly. But from that point, they were about as different as they could be. Where Kelly had blonde hair, Lisa's was dark brown, almost black. She had a lithe, athletic figure, in contrast to Kelly's more voluptuous curves.

Her breasts, however, were surprisingly large for someone who was otherwise on the slender side, and Kelly wondered whether she might have had implants. But whether they were real or fake, Lisa was obviously proud of them, because she showed off a considerable amount of cleavage in the V-neck, short sleeve top she was wearing. It was white, as were her form-fitting pants, which accentuated her tight little bottom quite nicely. The white outfit made her deeply tanned skin seem even darker. Her dark hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and the realization that her hairstyle was very much like Carlo's made Kelly smile to herself.

"Hi there," she said cheerily, as Lori closed the door quietly behind them. "I'm Lisa. Welcome to Woodridge."

"Hi, I'm Kelly. And so far I feel very welcome. Everyone has taken good care of me."

"Well, I promise to do the same," said Lisa, as she picked up one of the plush, towels and unfolded it. But she could tell by Kelly's slightly puzzled expression that she wasn't sure what was supposed to happen next. "Just slip off your robe and slippers and lie down on your stomach," she explained. "Then I'll put the towel over you."

Kelly wasn't shy, but for some reason she felt a little uncomfortable getting naked so abruptly in front of someone she had just met. But the girl was a professional, Kelly told herself. That assurance and the two glasses of wine made it fairly easy for her to shrug the robe off her shoulders and put it in Lisa's outstretched hand. She then kicked off the slippers and stood there totally naked.

"You have a very nice body," Lisa said appreciatively, as her eyes played up and down the full length of it. "I always wanted to have more curves," she added. "I kept thinking I'd eventually get some. But it never did happen . . . that is until I bought these." With that, Lisa smiled and glanced briefly at her breasts, confirming Kelly's suspicions.

Even though the room was quite warm, Kelly could feel her nipples harden as she and Lisa stood there and looked at each other. Kelly felt as if she was being inspected, but not necessarily in a bad way. Rather, with appreciation. And that thought made her relax a bit more.

"Okay, hop up on the table. On your stomach." Kelly followed Lisa's instructions and by the time she had stretched herself out, Lisa had covered her bare bottom with the soft white towel.

The lights in the massage studio were quite soft, not so dim as in the quiet room, but they definitely set a very relaxing tone. More New Age music floated softly from an overhead speaker and the scent of vanilla drifted from a candle burning somewhere in the room.

The soothing surroundings and Lisa's deft touch soon brought Kelly back to the super-relaxed state she had experienced in the quiet room. The young masseuse started with Kelly's hands and arms, skillfully kneading and massaging each to the point that they felt so relaxed and heavy Kelly didn't feel as if she could even hold them up by herself. Then came the feet, which received the same delicious treatment.

"Do you have a favorite scent?" At first the words didn't even register. But finally, Kelly realized that Lisa had asked her a question.

"Oh, uh, why?"

"I have all different kinds of oils I can use, and I thought you might have a preference," Lisa explained.

"Well, do you have anything that smells like raspberry?"

"Sure do," Lisa said as she reached into a cabinet and retrieved a bottle that was a cross between deep red and purple. She poured some of the liquid into one palm, allowed it to warm a bit, then began to rub it into Kelly's shoulders and back.

As she lay there enjoying Lisa's sensuous touch, Kelly's mind drifted again to her shower earlier in the day . . . to her fantasy man . . . to Carlo. Soon, rather than Lisa massaging her back, it was Carlo's strong hands. The thought of it caused Kelly to sigh deeply and she could sense that her pussy was beginning to get moist. She decided to surrender to the blissful feeling. It just felt so wonderful!

As she lay there daydreaming, Kelly realized that Lisa had worked her way from her shoulders, downward until her skilled hands had reached the curve of her bottom, still covered by the towel. Lisa's expert hands, slickened by the sweet-smelling oil, slid up and down Kelly's back, from her shoulders to her bottom and back again. Each time the hands seemed to go a bit farther down, exposing a little more of her hips with each pass.

Soon, as the hands traveled upward, they moved outward, as well . . . along Kelly's sides, farther and farther each trip until she could feel Lisa's palms grazing the sides of her breasts. Though unexpected, the feeling was quite pleasant, and Kelly relaxed and enjoyed the warm, delicious sensations. Lisa's hands may not have been as big and strong as Carlo's, but the girl knew how to use them!

Soon, Lisa moved to the other end of the table, and Kelly was almost disappointed that she could no longer enjoy the feel of the cute young masseuse's hands along the sides of her sensitive breasts. But soon, those sensations were replaced by something even better. Lisa had begun at Kelly's calves and was slowly working her way up her legs. Once again, she was taking it slowly, but with each trip upward, her hands went a little higher underneath the towel.

Before long, Lisa was not paying any attention to the legs, but instead concentrated fully on Kelly's bottom. She kneaded and massaged, occasionally pausing to apply a little more of the raspberry oil to eliminate any friction.

Kelly was by no means gay, or even bisexual. But that doesn't mean she didn't have an appreciation for a woman's sex appeal. She thought women were beautiful creatures—quite sexy and fun to look at. On occasion, she had even fantasized about having sex with a woman as she was pleasuring herself.

So it was not at all surprising that Kelly was feeling extremely aroused by this point. All thoughts of her fantasy man and Carlo were gone, replaced by thoughts of what Lisa might look like underneath her tight white top. As Lisa continued her attentions to her bottom, Kelly opened her eyes and glanced up at the young masseuse, who seemed to be engrossed in her work. As she leaned forward, it was easy to see practically all of Lisa's firm round breasts in that low-cut top. She was obviously not wearing a bra, as evidenced by her hard nipples pressing tightly against the thin fabric. Kelly could even make out the faintest hint of the darker color of her areolas.

As Kelly enjoyed the unobstructed view of her breasts, Lisa glanced up at that moment and their eyes met. Kelly could feel her face flush with embarrassment and she started to look away. But before she did, Lisa gave her an enigmatic little smile and continued with her work.

Still uncomfortable at being caught ogling Lisa's breasts, Kelly closed her eyes again. But it did not lessen the pleasure she was feeling from the girl's touch. She could feel herself becoming more and more aroused. In fact, she could smell the scent of her arousal beginning to mix with the aroma of raspberry and vanilla. Kelly knew that if Lisa was so inclined, she could easily look between her legs and clearly see how wet she was.

But any embarrassment Kelly might have otherwise felt in this situation was washed away by the delicious sensation of Lisa's hands on her body. In a moment, the massage stopped abruptly and she felt Lisa remove the towel, leaving Kelly completely exposed. Startled, she opened her mouth to protest. But before any words could form, she felt more of the sweet-smelling oil being drizzled sensuously over her tender flesh. It trickled into her crack and dribbled down over the lips of her already very wet pussy.

"Oops," Lisa giggled. "I guess I got a little too much." And before Kelly could react, Lisa had run two fingers between the cheeks of her bottom and down farther between her legs, as if to try and retrieve the excess oil.

The feeling of Lisa's fingers tracing along her slit was like an electric shock, and Kelly gave a deep, involuntary moan. Apparently, this was all the encouragement Lisa needed. She immediately began to focus her attentions on the insides of Kelly's thighs, massaging up and down and frequently allowing her hand to drift high enough to press against her swollen lips.

Kelly could feel her tension building and knew it wouldn't take much more before Lisa had pushed her over the edge and had her cumming right there on the massage table. On the one hand, it was extremely embarrassing to lose control of herself like this. But on the other, the feelings were so deliciously intense that Kelly wanted nothing more at that moment than to cum. And as Lisa rubbed and teased, Kelly got closer and closer, until she felt as if one more bit of contact with her pussy would take her past the point of no return.

Every muscle of her body was beginning to tense, in preparation for a huge orgasm to rip through her. But instead of feeling that exquisite release, she heard Lisa say cheerfully, "Time to do your front."

Kelly couldn't help herself as a whimper escaped her lips. She pressed her thighs together as tightly as possible in her face-down position to try and get that last little bit of pressure needed to take her over the top. Unfortunately, she couldn't, and she had no choice but to turn over on her back as Lisa had instructed.

At this point her arousal was so intense that any embarrassment Kelly normally would have felt about lying on her back naked in front of a girl she hardly knew was completely gone. In fact, it bothered her not in the least when Lisa did not replace the towel. At this point, Kelly wanted to be naked for her. She wanted to be touched. She wanted to cum for her.

So Lisa went about her work again, first taking Kelly's full breasts in her hands and kneading them slowly and sensuously. Her nipples were already exquisitely sensitive, and each time Lisa's palms grazed them Kelly moaned softly with pleasure.

Soon, Lisa's hands slid lower, across Kelly's stomach, where she applied her expert touch for a time, working her way lower and lower until her palms were gliding over Kelly's smooth, bare mound.

But just when one more movement would have taken the masseuse's hands across Kelly's swollen clit, Lisa stopped and moved to the end of the table and began to work her way up Kelly's legs. Quickly she made her way above the knees and began to massage the smooth skin of Kelly's thighs thoroughly, leaning into her work until her face hovered barely above Kelly's hot, wet pussy. If there had been any doubt that Lisa could smell her arousal before, it was certainly removed completely at this point. In fact, she was certain Lisa could feel the heat on her face as it emanated from Kelly's molten core. Kelly heard Lisa inhale deeply, then felt her warm breath along her crease as she exhaled.

At this point, there was no more pretense that this was merely a therapeutic massage. That became fully clear when Lisa took two fingers and slid them quickly and forcefully inside Kelly's tight dripping tunnel! The force and surprise of her actions caused Kelly to gasp first, then moan loudly . . . not in pain, but in the pleasure she had been longing for over the past hour.

Lisa crooked her two fingers and pressed them against Kelly's g-spot, which was engorged and extremely sensitive. She massaged the magic spot as Kelly began to move her hips slowly in rhythm with Lisa's touch. In a moment, Lisa used her thumb to tease Kelly's swollen clit, tracing along one side of it, up and down, for awhile, then moving it back and forth, side to side.

With each new touch Kelly moved her hips faster, pressing them upward as if to beg for more of Lisa's touch. As she humped the masseuse's hand, she grabbed her own breasts and massaged them vigorously before pinching each nipple hard enough to make herself gasp with the combination of pain and pleasure.

Sensing that Kelly was close again, Lisa straightened her two fingers and began to plunge them in and out of Kelly's tight, wet cunt, over and over. Faster and faster. And each time, the heel of her hand pressed hard against Kelly's clit.

Before she even realized what was happening, Kelly felt her muscles tense and every nerve ending in her body seemed to be concentrated between her legs. Her pussy began to throb and clutch at Lisa's invading fingers, and a liquid heat shot from the center of her being, outward to every extremity. The muscles in her legs tensed almost to the point of cramping.

"Oh, god!" she screamed. "Yessssss . . . yesssss . . . . yesssss! Oh, fuuuuuuuuck!"

Kelly bit her lip, trying to keep from being so loud, but it was no use. She was totally out of control and gave herself completely over to the orgasm. Actually, it wasn't just one orgasm. It was several that rolled one into the other, taking her to the peak, over and over, plunging her to the bottom like a roller coaster, then back up to the peak again. It was unlike anything she had ever felt. She was throwing her head from side to side and writhing on the table in unashamed ecstasy.

Finally, she was spent. Kelly had nothing more in her. Her legs trembled uncontrollably, and her pussy was so sensitive that she could barely stand to be touched. She pushed Lisa's hand away and lay there limp and panting, the sweat trickling down over her heaving breasts.

As Kelly lay there in complete exhaustion, she felt Lisa's lips close to her face and she could see that she was smiling. "That's what we call a happy ending," she whispered huskily.

And with that, Lisa stood up, reached for a towel and draped it across Kelly's middle. "Most women enjoy a shower after a massage. The locker room is just out this door, second door on your right. Oh, and if you come back," she added, "I hope you'll ask for me."

And with that, Lisa was gone. But Kelly was nearly certain she hadn't seen the last of her. And she was ABSOLUTELY certain that this wasn't her last massage!

12