A Very Happy New Year

Story Info
Wife invites female friend into their bed.
1.4k words
4.28
84.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers

My wife Lisa and I spent some time looking for couples and singles online. The ever elusive single female remained just that...elusive. Little did we think that we would find one so close to us.

New Years was approaching and we had not decided on what we were going to do. Stay home and stay safe, drunks on the roads can be quite a spoiler for a good time, or would we be going out. A co-worker and good friend of mine mentioned that she was going to a local bar and that we should join her. There was going to be quite a few people and the bar provided taxis for anyone who would need one. My wife and I agreed as the bar was also very close to our home.

My wife wore nice tight black pants that really showed off her beautiful bubble ass. She picked out a silver button up shirt that she buttoned below her bra. Her beautiful breasts were quite visible. She was dressed for a good time but we also were not planning on playing that night, just having a good time.

Kim picked us up in her van about 9:00. She looked very sexy as well. She has a tight little ass and smallish breasts but is just a downright sexy redhead. She was really hyper when she arrived at our place and we had a quick glass of wine before we headed out.

The bar was packed and the music was thumping. My wife, Kim and I danced together. They would act naughty, sandwich me between them, dirty dance together, just getting me super worked up. About 11 Kim headed to the restroom and my wife and I sat down. The sweat was dripping off of me, the beer, music and these two sexy women were really getting me going. Lisa asked if I was enjoying myself, I nodded and smiled. She then asked if I would be interested in taking Kim home with us for a threesome. I said " OF COURSE". I asked Lisa if she thought Kim would be interested though. She said it won't hurt to ask.

The last hour I was practically bouncing to get the hell out of there. There was no guarantee of course but the sexual build up was unbearable. The countdown started and we held each other as we counted off. Lisa kissed me hard after we yelled Happy New Year and turned me towards Kim and told me I should give her a new years kiss. I turned and kissed Kim gently on the lips but she held me longer, still I did not assume and just pressed myself firmly on her lips.

We went to sit down and Kim instead asked if we could head out. I was dissapointed thinking she wanted to drop us off and end the night. Outside we hailed a taxi. Kim decided that it was best to leave her car at the bar and stay safe, she was right. Lisa and Kim sat on either dside of me in the back of the taxi. Lisa rubbed my inner thigh and would rub a finger over the head of my cock through my khakis. She leaned towards Kim and asked if she would like to come inside when the taxi got to our place. Kim said that would be wonderful. Lisa then shocked me and probably the taxi driver when she bluntly asked if Kim would be interested in a threesome. Kim smiled and looked at us both and asked if she was serious. Lisa assured her she was and KIm looked at her and very seriously said, " Thought you would never ask." I will never forget that exchange for as long as I live.

The taxi dropped us off and I almost raced to the door after paying the driver. Inside Lisa was getting a couple glases of wine together and told Kim and I to head upstairs. I laid down on the bed and Kim began to undress me. My hands were all over her cute little ass. Lisa came into the room and set the glasses down on the end table. She crawled between my legs and pulled my cock out of my pants. She devoured it while Kim kissed me. Kim kissed me gently on my chest and slowly made her way down to my cock. Lisa held my cock towards Kim and then started to suck my balls as Kim put all of me down her throat. She loved to put all of me in her mouth and lick my balls with her tongue. I was going crazy. They both were working magic on my cock when I could feel my first orgasm building. I warned Kim I was about to cum but that seemed to encourage her more and she kept the length of me firmly in her mouth. Lisa continued to lick my balls as I groaned loudly and flooded Kim's mouth. Kim never moved, swallowing and bobbing on my pulsing and slowly softening cock. They both climbed up on either side of me and took turns kissing me. I told them how incredible that was and massaged their shoulders as they continued to rub me and stroke my cock.

It was not long before I was erect again. Lisa climbed on top of me and slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Kim watched and whispered in my ear how sexy it was to watch my wife fuck me. Lisa then climbed off and told Kim it was her turn, Kim quickly climbed on to me and slid my cock into her. Her pussy was like a human vise. Lisa straddled my legs behind Kim and held her hips as she helped her bounce up and down on me. Until that moment neither girl has touched each other in any way. My wife then slid her hands up and held Kim's tits, tugging gently on her nipples. Kim closed her eyes and I held her hips as she slowed her rhythm down and leaned back against Lisa. She turned her head and kissed Lisa on the neck and face.

It was driving me crazy watching this. My wife had never expressed any interest in women but this, she told me later, felt so natural and comfortable.

My wife turned her head and they kissed on the mouth. I wanted to explode right then. Watching your wife kiss another woman may be even sexier than watching her kiss another man. Kim stopped humping me and sat still with my cock inside her as she kissed Lisa. She grabbed the back of her head and pushed her tongue into her mouth.

Kim climbed off of me and they hovered over me as they kissed. Kim's hands were all over my wifes tits and she soon leaned down and started sucking on them. Lisa lied down next to me and they continued to kiss and suck each others breasts. Kim asked if I would get behind her. I kissed her back and watched a bit more of their making out. I slid my cock up and down Kim's pussy lips and slowly slid into her. Her pussy was so wet but still incredibly tight. I rubbed her ass and slowly fucked her from behind as they continued their kissing and exploration.

I picked up the pace and Kim lied her head down on Lisa's chest as I pistoned in and out of her tight pussy. She held Lisa's tits as I grabbed her hips tight as I filled her pussy with cum. Lisa smiled at me as I groaned and flexed my cock inside Kim.

I slowly pulled my cock out and dropped on the bed next to Lisa. Kim remained on Lisa with her ass still pointed in the air. Lisa kissed me and told me how much she loved me. I responded in like.

I picked up the glasses of wine and offered them to these beautiful women who shared themselves with me this evening. My gorgeous wife and our lovely friend Kim. I slept in between them and would occasionally wake during the night to make love to them. I would wake my wife and Kim would hear us and kiss one of us while we made love. I would wake up later and make love to Kim while Lisa would whisper in my ear and rub my balls while I was inside our friend.

Our relationship would grow over the next couple years and Kim shared our bed many times.

TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers