A Very Hard Working Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,226 Followers

That was what he said to me as he sat sipping the drink the second time I went down on him, holding his hard cock straight up with his hand he watched me work for him. I looked up and saw him smile as I did, called me 'good girl'.

He talked so dirty to me, made me feel things I had never felt before. He told me he knew just what I needed and that he was the man to give it to me, make that happen. He told me he was going to fuck me, but that I had to earn that, had to be taught to use my mouth first. Told me I had to learn walk like lady, be a lady before he'd take me to bed and treat me like one. He told me he was going to fuck me, fuck me a lot. But not until I deserved that reward, not until I became a perfect lady.

I was hard, felt embarrassed by that, couldn't help myself. I wanted more of this man. My little boy-like thing was erect and sticking out the whole time he talked to me. And my little hard-on was covered with his cum. He told me not to touch it, just to listen as he spoke. That, and he ended every sentence with my now sissy name, 'Princess'.

I felt like I'd never felt before and he knew that. That was the night he made me his, told me I belonged to him and nobody else. I could hardly believe my ears, told me he was going to show me what I truly was, make me into the real sissy he knew I could be. He told me that I was going to be living the sissy dream and would be living it full-time. He told me this as he had me stand in front of him, panties down around my ankles, his cum all over my little thing, all over the front of me.

Then he motioned me to the front of him, up close. He held my tiny penis with one hand and rubbed the head of it with the fingers of his other hand as I stood there like that. He was truly hypnotizing me, making me totally addicted to his hand. And the way he purred his dirty talk to me, I was easy for him. I willingly became his bitch.

It seemed like it went on forever. "Don't you dare cum, Princess! You be a good girl!"

He played with me for at least half an hour like that, using his hand on me watching me squirm. He just stared up at me as I sighed, moaned and whimpered.

After he left that evening I couldn't stop thinking about him! And he took advantage of that. He started visiting me almost every night, would use my mouth sometimes three times a night. He trained me squat on my heels rather than kneel on my knees in front of him. He told me he didn't want me to hurt myself if he had me suck him in a parking lot or on the street. He told me he didn't' want me to ruin my stockings or get my knees dirty, said I would have still be presentable after he used me like this on a night out at club.

He taught me! He'd watch me in the mirror, tell me things to do with my hands and how to move my rear end to look attractive while I sucked him.

And he'd tell me what I needed to do to be more girly-like for him, gave me lists of things to buy. I shaved twice a day completely, used aloe moisturizer by the bottle. I became baby smooth and very sissy-like. I also lost weight at his direction, went down to 118 lbs for him. I'm 5'8" and that was very hard for me. But I did it, did it for him.

The first time he fucked me he did it without a condom. It took almost four months of seeing him almost every night and day using my mouth and hands on him. It took me dressing and posing for him, proving that I was then 'girl' he was making me into. Then one night he did it, fucked me for the first time.

I had condoms next to my bed just for him, for when he was ready to have me that way, told him all he had to do was take me upstairs. I told him that on many visits. Many visits on which he used my mouth several times, or hand then would just leave. I remember asking, pretty much begging him to fuck me one night. He wouldn't. Now that I think back on that, he was further addicting me, training me.

The first time he did it I'd already sucked him. I'd been seeing him for months but only in my living room, never took me to my bedroom. Always with me squatting on my heels, knees up in front, facing him or licking him from behind. He always stood in the middle of the room or sat on the couch. I thought he'd never want anything else, thought that was all he wanted from me.

I remember having his cum all over my chin and down the front of my dress the first time he took me to bed. I remember him standing, pulling up his pants up and telling me firmly not to clean his cum off with my hand, to leave it on my face. Remember him taking me roughly by my arm, pulled me to my feet so hard and so fast it hurt. He took me up to my bedroom, more like marched me up the stairs. He had me lay face down on the bed. He told me not to move as he started petting me across my back and rear end.

I remember my little thing getting hard underneath me pressed against the bed, still inside of my panties. I was still dressed in a very cute little red dress, panties and stockings. He just put me on the bed fully dressed, stroked me moving the hem of my dress up and over the backs of my legs and rear. I pushed my rear up against his hand, felt him lifting my dress up over my rear end very slowly.

He started finger fucking me. He put his hand up under my dress and down into the back of my panties, felt his hand cup my rear and one finger go up between my cheeks. I whimpered as he found my little hole. I remember him laughing as I tightened around his finger, squeezing him as hard as I could.

I saw him take a condom from the table with his other hand and then move to the rear of me. I remember thinking, 'finally, this is it, he's going to really make me his'. I was excited and afraid at the same time. I'd never been taken like this before.

He took both his hands off me and then pulled my panties down. He let them dangle from one ankle. Then I felt him push my dress up almost over my head, pulled it up roughly underneath me. He slapped my exposed bare rear end, told me 'be still!'.

Then I heard him unzip his pants and move up between my spread legs. I remember pushing my butt up for him, arching my back, wanted to please him so bad. I thought he was putting the condom on. He was behind me, me face down on the bed, my rear up high, my back arched so much it hurt. I felt him spread my cheeks with his fingers and hold them apart as he put his rock hard cock up between them. I buried my face in the pillow and started to moan softly as he rubbed just the tip of it up and down the crack of my rear, rubbed across my tight little hole.

When he mounted me I couldn't believe how good he felt, huge and wonderful. I didn't want it to end! He pushed the head of it into me, made me cry out a muffled whimper into the pillow. Felt him start to stroke my back and take hold of my cheeks from the side with both hands. Then he pushed it all the way in while holding me tight and in place. I cried out. He said nothing, just started to pump, move in and out of me his full length.

It felt like he fucked me forever. Only sound in the room was him moving in and out of my tight little hole, that and me whimpering and clawing at the sheets moaning into the bed. His full weight on top of me, his legs pinning me to the bed holding my legs apart, I started to pump back on him, move over it for him. I wanted to please him. Remember him laughing slightly as he stopped pumping and stayed still, watching me jack him off with my rear. I worked hard for him, could see him smile in the mirror off the side of the bed as I did that.

After he came he pulled out of me quickly. I instantly knew he didn't wear a condom, could feel the warmth of his cum in me and on me. I started to speak. I was mad as well as scared. I was very scared. He slapped my rear end so hard I cried out, told to be still and be quiet. Told me to not move an inch, he wanted to see me just like that.

That's when he told me I was not to deny him, ever. He sat on the edge of the bed, could feel his cum drip out of me and slowly run down over my balls and soft penis onto the bed.

"Are you going to be able to do that for me, Princess, are you?" He slapped my rear hard.

Then slapped me again, holding my arm so tight it hurt. He spanked me for the first time, really spanked me. I begged him not to hurt me. When he finished I just laid there. Felt him looking down at me.

"Yes, you know I will." I looked off to the side of the bed, pulled the pillow away that slightly, saw myself in the mirror. I saw him towering over me.

"You know I want you. And I'll do what you want me to do, baby. If you want to cum in me I won't say 'no'. And if you want to spank me I'll do that for you too." Felt myself not crying but close to it, felt myself wanting this moment to never end.

He said nothing, just patted my rear with his hand then started to pet me again. I remember feeling his hand on my still-stinging red rear end, remember feeling like I was what I'm supposed to be.

Then he leaned over and kissed my cheek and patted my butt one last time. He stood and pulled his pants back up. He took his cell phone out of his pocket and took several pictures of me. Dress up over my back, one stocking half down my leg, panties hanging off of one ankle at the bottom of the bed, bare rear end, his cum all over my little balls, the wet spot underneath me, he took pictures of it all.

I didn't care at that point, pushed my rear up as he took the last picture, turned my head toward him and gave him a dirty little smile. He said nothing, turned and went downstairs. He didn't even look back at me.

I just laid there and saw myself in the mirror, eye makeup, my lipstick and gloss, his cum from downstairs earlier, smeared all over me and the pillow, the dress I wore up over my back. And that's just how he left me.

I heard the door close downstairs, heard his car pull away. I remember thinking how beautiful my rear end looked in that mirror, remember thinking he'd turned me into a girl. I just laid there, couldn't move.

After that he started fucking me almost every day. Would come to my house and fuck me in the afternoon, come back at night and do it again. He'd take me out too. He took me on drives, would fuck me in the car. He'd take me to clubs, take me out and fuck me in the parking lot, take me back inside with his cum all over my rear inside my panties. He'd take me home and fuck me in my driveway, come in and stay for drinks, fuck me again before he left. He was let me know that I was his to use when and how he liked.

I loved it, wanted to be that more and more every time he used me. I couldn't get enough. If he didn't come to see me for even one day I'd get scared, nervous. But he always came back. And he fucked me even harder if he missed a day.

The first time he had me do something with another man was just as surprising as the first time he had me without a condom. I'd been his total girly-girl sissy slut for almost a year. I was dressing full-time in the feminine clothing and outfits he provided me. I was 'all woman'. He saw to that. And I was almost 100% passable on the street. He saw to that too.

The first time he gave me to another man was in the parking lot of a gay dance club. He took me to a club we'd been to before, a club where 'girls' like me danced and female-impersonator shows. We were at a table chatting when a man I had not met before sat down with us. My boyfriend introduced him to me, said he was a business associate. After small talk his friend asked me to dance. I looked at my boyfriend and he motioned me to do it.

I was wearing a very short skirt, barely covered my rear end. Only reason I mention that is because once we started dancing his hand immediately went down across my rear to the bottom of my cheeks. He pulled me up against him, cupped my rear end firmly pulling me up close. I felt his erection on my leg and felt his large hand move my skirt half way up my rear exposing my lace panties to anyone looking. I looked back to my boyfriend and he was smiling, taking it all in.

When we went back to the table my boyfriend stood and just said, "Let's go, Princess." I said nothing, followed him and his friend out of the club.

When we got to the parking lot we went to the man's car. His friend got into the backseat. My boyfriend took my arm and held it tight. I could see the man undo his pants. He just did it, took his semi hard erection out. He looked up at me, held it straight up.

I was in shock, didn't know what to say or do. That's when my boyfriend slapped my butt and said, "Do what you do for me, Princess. And do it as good as you do it for me."

He just stared at me. I was frozen, felt him push me slightly from behind, push me toward the backseat.

"Are you sure you want me to do this, baby?" I felt somewhat shocked, felt afraid, looked all around and saw the cameras on the club roof line.

"I've never been more sure, do it. And don't disappoint me." I felt him take my arm and pull me down toward the man in the backseat. I felt him lift my dress over my cheeks. He slapped my rear end so hard it hurt as I bent to get into the car.

His friend was sitting with one leg stretched out along the length of the seat, the other foot on the floor. The man that just felt me up on the dance floor was holding his cock straight up, smiling at me. I got into the car and knelt between his legs, both my knees tucked up under me on the leather seat. I felt his hand go to the back of my head, pushing me down, saw his cock point up at me as I lowered my face to him. I remember him saying, "You're so pretty.", as moved my mouth to him.

I took him in my mouth and did it. I heard my boyfriend close the car door as soon as I started to go down on the man. I felt him take me by my hair and hold me tight and in place as I did what he wanted. It didn't take long. I remember not feeling excited at all, feeling business-like.

After he came he petted my cheek, stroked my face, told me again how pretty I was to him.

"You feel as good doing that as you do up against me on the dance floor. Feel even better like this, baby."

I said nothing. I just got up on my knees and looked out the window, my boyfriend opened the door.

"Is everything alright in there?" He laughed.

"Better than alright, he's everything you said he'd be, er...ooops, I mean she's everything you said she'd be."

He laughed and looked at me. "I'm sorry, honey, we do think of you as a girl."

I said nothing, felt my face flush, felt somewhat helpless. I remember getting out of the car as my boyfriend reached in and took my arm. I remember checking my makeup, taking my eye blush mirror out as the two of them talked. They talked about me. I could taste this man's cum all over the inside of my mouth as I fixed my lipstick. I heard them talk about me doing that for another man. Remember hearing the man I'd just sucked tell my boyfriend I'd be perfect for him and he would send the man to my house. I was somewhat in shock, but loving it at the same time.

My boyfriend came up behind me. He said nothing, just grabbed me rough by my arm, this time leading me to his car. As soon as he opened the door he pushed me into the backseat, closed the door and stared at me.

"That was your first time. Did you like it?"

I felt him start to slip my skirt up underneath me, felt him handle me very roughly. Before I could answer I felt my panties pulled away, ripped off to the side, heard them tear. He already had his hard cock out of his pants, mounted me up between my legs like he'd done so many times before, but never this fast.

This time was different. I felt the real dominance of this man, felt helpless and somewhat ashamed, but excited too. And felt that disappointing him was something I never wanted to do. I closed my legs around his back as he entered me. I turned my head to the side, felt his full weight on top of me up high as he fucked me. I said nothing, didn't make a sound.

"You have no idea how hot it got to know what you were doing, see your shadow through the window sucking his dick, seeing your head move up and down. My little, Princess."

He fucked me to cum, cum fast. It hurt. I said nothing, just let him use me as rough as he wanted to. He fucked me in the backseat so hard I almost cried.

When he came in me he stayed on top of me, told me I was his to give away if he wanted to, whispered that into my ear. He told me that after tonight I was going to be seeing men, many men. I remember reaching down and taking his wet cock as he fell out of me, taking him in my hand, stroking him softly between my legs as he talked to me. And I remember saying', "I'll do that for you, Daddy."

All the way home he told me how proud he was of me for not running away, not embarrassing him in front oof his friend, for doing what I was told to do. Told me he was sorry if he hurt me in the back seat, said he was so turned on by what I'd done he couldn't help himself.

I felt his cum inside my panties smearing all over the rear of my skirt as we rode in the dark. Hearing him talk like that made me realize what I am, what I was to become. I felt myself to be what I truly am for the very first time.

I liked it, I really liked it. I wanted to be this man's total whore. Not his lover, his whore. I wanted to do every dirty think I could for whoever he gave me too. I also remember being very hard under my skirt as I thought about that, little thing sticking straight up inside my panties.

When we got to my house he fucked me again in the middle of the living room floor. He put me down face to the floor, butt up high. He slid my skirt up and pulled what was left of my ripped panties off of me. Reaching back I spread my cheeks. I was still covered with his cum from the parking lot.

"You like your little bitch, Daddy? You like what you see? I'm all yours to do with as you please. You want to give to others? I'll do that for you, baby." I was purring, talking soft sex talk to him. I was being a very good little whore.

I felt him push into me as I kept teasing him like that. I closed my little hole around him as tight as I could, so tight it hurt. I felt him start to pump long and full strokes, felt him use me. This time he was concentrating on me, fucking me to make me feel the pleasure of what I had just become for him, his bitch.

"Your little whore, baby, nobody else's, do what you tell me to do."

I kept purring to him, baby talking to him. What I'd just done for him in the backseat of his friend's car put him into another level of sexual arousal. I felt very hot knowing that I made that happen just by sucking another man in front of him.

There was something else I liked. I liked the sexual control I was learning to have over men by being the slut I was becoming. It was a very powerful feeling.

The man in the backseat of the car was my first 'client'. I later found out that he owned the club we were at and two more dance clubs just like it. And I learned that he'd be a major connection for 'special gentlemen' my boyfriend and he would send my way. And I found out that I'd sometimes be expected to go to his office and fuck him, found out that I was one of his favorites.

I'd let him watch while one of his club dancer sissy girls would lick me from behind while he masturbated, very kinky. That was one of his favorite things. Watch me get my rear licked by one of his submissive bitches, have me verbally abuse her while she did it. It wasn't always the same one. And later on that sexy little technique would come in very handy for a very high profile local judge, a married-with-children client I'd see as an out-call only. He liked to be a very naughty, very bad submissive little boy. And I made that happen.

When I'd walk into any one of this man's clubs the little girls would treat me real nice. They said 'yes, mam' of 'no mam', didn't want me to report that they were disrespectful of me in any way. I came to like hanging out with that man and at his dance clubs a lot. He's very generous and likes to buy me things. Fur coats and expensive boots are a plus for what it is that I do. And my boyfriend had no problem with all of it. In fact he encouraged it.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,226 Followers