A Very Helpful Young Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bedside table, wiped over with the duster, clean pillow cases, clean sheets, clean towels in the bathroom, box of tissues on the table.

Down stairs, kettle on, best teacups and saucers, lacy table cloth, sugar basin on the table, milk jug, not the usual bottle, spoons in the saucers, tea plates on the side. (Might need them for the cake).

Into the lounge, quick flick of the duster, plump the cushions anti macassar straight, magazines and paper out of sight under the seat of the chair, arm caps straight, curtains tidy.

"Was that his van? No, don't think so."

Tidy the hall, shoes put away, coats tidy, mat straight. Wipe the door down, dust the window sill.

Into the kitchen, nothing forgotten, sit down, phew. Bit of a rush, relax.

I was worse than a schoolgirl on a first date.

"Of course he only said MAY get a chance to drop in...probably wont."

No sooner had my bum touched the chair and the door bell rang. Deep breath, check in the mirror, retouch the lipstick, primp the hair. Dab off that bead of sweat from the top lip.

"Who is there?"

"Ben."

I opened the door and invited him in.

"You made it then. This is a surprise."

He handed me the confectioner's box.

"What's this then?"

"Just a little thank you for tea and company when I called and Ethel wasn't home."

"You shouldn't have, it was a pleasure, I winked, and in more ways than one."

"What are you all dressed up for?"

"Me? I'm not all dressed up."

"Were you expecting company."

"Only you."

"And all this is for my benefit?"

"Would you like a cup of tea? If you have time of course."

"I certainly do."

I put the cakes on the plates and placed them on the table.

"Just wait for the kettle."

"Here, you look so lovely, let me have a hug."

He took me in his arms and hugged me warmly. I couldn't get closer to him. He must have been able to feel my nipples, I could certainly feel his erection. I eased myself way slightly and reached down to touch it.

"Oh Oh Oh...so that's what it's all about. I had hoped you were in the mood."

The kettle whistled, I reached out and turned it off.

"So two of us had hopes aye. I can't be bought for the price of a Viennese you know."

I took his hand and lead him into the lounge, I 'tripped' slightly, Ben steadied me onto the settee then sat beside me cuddled up.

I pecked him on the cheek. His arm about my shoulders he turned my face towards him and kissed me fully on the mouth. My tongue was dancing overtime fighting with his, his hand went to my breast.

"So the encounter the other night, and the incident when Ethel was out didn't put you off then."

He undid two buttons of the bodice of my dress.

"On the contrary. I didn't realise an older woman could be so... so...stimulating." He undid another button.

"And?"

"Well you opened my eyes shall we say." His hand slipped into my bodice and started to fondle my tits.

Suddenly, frustratingly he withdrew his hand from my tits.

"Who A. steady on." Ben slightly distanced himself from me. "It's a bit late now, having 'done' you twice but I don't want to take advantage, are you sure you want sex with me? I mean I don't want to get you all hot and bothered and then ask you, because in the heat of the moment you might say yes and not really mean it."

This was exactly as Ethel had told me about that he was with her. Told her to take her knickers off and give them to him if she really meant it before they got started.

"Aah ha... I know your game." I giggled, "Same as with Ethel, you want to steal my knickers!"

"She told you that?" He reddened "Is there nothing sacred?"

"She did, she told me all about it?"

"No, I want to be sure you won't have any regrets."

"Like you said, it's a bit late now."

"I'll take that as a yes. If you change your mind you just need to say."

This sexy virile guy was twenty years younger than me and I was going to say NO?

His hand crept back to my bosom. How gently he fondled my tits, caressing me over the bra, stroking, inserting his fingers to trace the shape of my tits inside the bra. He was oh so gentle.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"I certainly do?" he nuzzled my neck, kissing and pecking, attentively fondling my tits. Kissing down along my throat to my tits.

"Why an old bird like me?" I was enjoying his moves.

"Not an old bird like you, I want you."

"Why?"

"When I was at school, there was this really old lady, my mother used to make me go and do errands for her or anything she couldn't manage. She used to hug me, squash me to her bosom, when I was near leaving school I used to get a hard on when she did it, she used to wag her finger at me and tut tut, then plonk herself down in a chair with her legs open showing her knickers. One day she didn't have any on, and I just ran, that was the last time I saw her."

"Well I don't do that!"

"No, and I didn't dare do anything with her, but that sexy sensation stayed with me."

"Well what about Ethel?"

"She's not a bad fuck." He sighed, "but you... that's different."

"How so?"

"Well, she has not gone through the 'change' yet, and past experience suggests she will just lose interest when she does. It's happened twice before with women about her age."

"And me?"

"I never thought I would experience those past sensations until that day you gave me the tea. You made me find the spoon under the table, and when you got your knickers off I just thought, 'this time I am not going to run.' And it was the most fantastic fuck I ever had."

"Will you stay with Ethel?"

"For as long as she wants me."

"And me, What do I get? "

"Anything you want my dear, so long as you want me." He released my tits from their prison. "By the way, I like the comfy fur topped slippers with this lovely outfit."

I looked down and kicked them off. Stupid I thought, to have forgotten them in my rush. He laughed.

He ran his fingers through my hair as his mouth met mine, kissing and tongueing, probing my mouth.

Cradling my head he dropped his hand to my knee and started its upward journey gently caressing my ankles, not as slim as they once were, My knees, a bit chubbier now, willingly parting to expose my inner thighs, his hand reached the top of my stockings and touched flesh. The tingle, as if it was the first time it had ever happened.

I brought my legs together as if to halt his progress, but no, I wanted to feel his hand there, his knuckles just touching my dampening knickers.

My hand was seeking the front of his trousers, I wanted to feel that rigid staff I had enjoyed before.

The kisses paused, he breathed "Would you be more comfortable on the floor, more room?"

"No, not the floor, take me to my bed." I never got rid of our double after Stan died.

Ben helped me to my feet, stooping slightly to kiss my exposed nipples then allowed me to lead him up the stairs. Following me, I could feel his eyes on my rear end, his hands started at my knees and stroked up to my hips beneath my frock. Considerately almost as you would a bride he lifted me and tenderly laid me on my bed.

I smoothed my dress down comfortably and moved over as he laid along side of me.

Our previous encounters had been hot and frantic. No, what you might call finesse. This was oh so different and I was lapping it up. I thought it ridiculous that I felt so nervous. I had been fucked many many times before, hell, I had been fucked twice before by Ben.

He held me so tenderly, no rush, no hurry, no frenzy, he stroked my cheek, looked deep into my eyes.

"I want you so much, I don't want to fuck you."

I suddenly felt so disappointed.

"I don't want to fuck you...I just want to..." he paused, his hand went to my breasts, " make love to you."

He fondled me.

I sobbed, then wept. I had never, even in my marriage, known such deep tenderness.

He dabbed away my tears.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you." He dipped his head to suckle my tits.

"You haven't, right now I don't know what I feel for you, but I do know I want you, more than I can tell you."

His hand again was at my knee, he seemed to relish the feel of my stockings. As he caressed my legs I opened to him, while reaching for his cock. There would be no need to coax him to rigidity today. I released him from trousers and underpants, the rod was in my hand.

He reached my thighs so willingly parted for him caressing their inner sides. So slowly his gentle hands climbed my stockinged legs beneath my dress. When he came to the tops of my stockings he caressed my naked thighs.

I gasped, I came, I moaned aloud.

He smothered my mouth with kisses, absorbing my moans in his breath.

Minutes passed, he just held me, I held his hand firm between my thighs as he kissed and tongued my mouth. As I relaxed, he moved his hand back to the bodice of my dress and continued slowly to unbutton the remainder. Mouth on mouth we were locked together, my whole body tingling at the feel of his touch as he progressed to the hem.

He laid the dress open, then leaned back and looked at my body. His hand went into my knickers, the slightest touch on the clit and I was gone yet again.

"I need you to fuck me." I whispered.

"I told you, I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you."

"But I need you in me now."

He ticklingly eased his hand from the leg of knickers, all the while with his mouth on mine sharing our breaths.

His hand went to my waist, under the elastic and gradually, teasingly down over my belly to sneak through the hair and into my pussy. Stroking away at the already wet opening.

"OOooh...please." I begged

He removed his stimulating fingers and eased my knickers down, I lifted from the bed to assist him. He moved still nearer to me his hot steely cock against my leg.

I rose, intending to throw my leg over him as had done that first time, I was so desperate to have him in me. Taking me by the shoulders, and locking again his mouth on mine he pushed me back down onto the bed, my moans being swallowed by his mouthing me.

He broke away from my lips and tongued down over my tits and down my belly to kiss the entrance to my pussy before plunging his tongue in there. I moaned and pressed his face down onto me, with his fingers intruding there he worked his way back up to my lips moving between my thighs as he did so. I had him in my hand as he approached me.

As soon as the head of his cock touched that most secret opening, the one which admittedly he had discovered twice before, it slipped in.

"Oh...oh..." I creamed as he speared me.

His hands on my tits, his lips on mine, and the gentle rocking sliding in and out of me meant that the come that I had was by far the most intense of any of our couplings.

Almost unnoticed Ben started to move, sliding in and out, gently moving his hips. Why had I not noticed before, the little bobble of flesh behind his cock head, or the ridges on the underside intensifying his every move.

Slowly, gently he loved me, a rhythm I could merge with, the pace quickened, of course eventually with an all but inaudible moan which was consumed in our oral exercise, he spewed his juice into me to mingle with the almost continual come I had been enjoying since he entered me.

I relaxed cradled in his arms as he kissed and caressed me. Gradually he softened, and I could feel him slipping from me, leaving a warm afterglow.

The chink of a spoon in a saucer brought me to reality. The bed sheet covered me, a clean towel under my bum, and a nice cup of tea on the bedside table. Ben lay beside me. Wrapped in my towelling bathrobe.

I tugged the belt cord to reveal his naked form, reaching out to fondle his cock. It lay quietly in my hand,

" Refreshed?" Ben smiled.

"Uhhm yes, did I sleep long?"

"About an hour."

Quietly until I squeezed him, then of course it started to twitch.

" What you want to go again."

"Uhhmm, yes."

"Well, I think later would be better, I am going to go now, but I will be back later." "owwwe. Please?"

"Later, don't go to bed till I kiss you goodnight."

He dressed and departed, leaving me in my bed. It wasn't a dream, as I found when I slipped my hands between my sticky thighs, I lay there, and pleasured myself for an hour or so, I dozed for another hour and took a shower and dressed myself. Not my special things, I really didn't expect Ben back that evening, and I knew Ethel's old man was out for the evening.

It was ten thirty when there was a light tap at my door, I slipped on the safety chain before peering out. It was Ben, who else and I couldn't get him in fast enough. I had company in bed that night, and many nights after.

I'll tell you about them sometime.

12