A Very Hot Hotwife Experience

Story Info
A second couple participates in our hot-wife experience.
6.1k words
4.26
93.7k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

INTRODUCTION

Over the past couple years my husband (Jim) and I (Amy) have enthusiastically explored the hot-wife experience. What started out as a single accidental fling with Jim's golf pro has now blossomed into the cornerstone of our physical relationship. Our hot-wife relationship is complex, and bares open a wide range of sexual and emotional feelings. There is always a risk in moving too fast or too far, and that somebody gets hurt. Jim and I have had our moments, but with work and patience, we have established a relationship with comfortable boundaries that we respect, and it allows us to define and explore our sexuality in profound ways. I know that a few of you that read my previous stories do not understand our lifestyle, and even condemn it, but my husband is very happy, and has a full and satisfying sex life - - more so than most of the more traditional married couples we know. Of course, I get a whole lot of really good sex, both inside and outside of my marriage, which is fine by me.

Because of the sharp negative reactions by some, Jim has to be quite careful who he tells about our special relationship. Only a couple of his closest friends know that he actively and enthusiastically shares me with other men. Very recently he got the courage to tell a long-time friend, John, about it, and he got a very surprising response. All this happened just a few weeks ago over Christmas, and the story continues to evolve even now. I had to tweak the story and leave out a lot so it would fit in the allotted length, but this is pretty close to accurate. If anything, it is toned-down from the steamy way it really happened. I hope you enjoy it.

THE STORY

"John," Jim said quietly between sips of his Makers Mark, "You're one of my closet friends. I want to share something very personal with you. Hardly anyone else knows this about me."

John looked worried as he leaned in and Jim quietly continued, "Amy and I have a special relationship that a lot of people don't understand. She is what you call a hot-wife, and I actively promote her to other men."

"What does that mean?" John asked quizzically. "What do you mean by actively promote?"

Jim took a deep breath, and continued, "Several times a month I arrange for other guys to sleep with Amy, and I work with them to make sure they know how to completely please her."

"What the fuck!" John said with a look of astonishment on his face. "You mean you let Amy have sex with other men??"

"More than just let her," Jim said with a little smile. "I am a strong advocate for her dating. She wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't good with it. When she wants to go on a date, I select a partner for her, set up the date, and actively assist in setting up the details of their time together."

"How do you assist?" John asked, calming down a little.

Jim nodded and continued, "Sometimes I will make a hotel reservation for them, and maybe even visit the hotel room ahead of time to make it just right for their encounter. I'll shop for sexy panties and cute clothes for her to wear when she goes out, and get her dressed and primped for her dates. Sometimes I will drive her to their meeting place, or get her a cab. I even buy her condoms to take on the more casual dates."

"You've got to be kidding!" John mumbled. "You actually help the guy screw your wife?"

"I do whatever it takes to make sure he takes care of her. Making sure she has a great time with him is a key part of the thrill" Jim replied. "I've even taken her to a date's house, made them dinner, filled up a cocktail pitcher, and left them to do their thing."

"What's the most you've ever done to get your wife laid by someone else?" John asked with honest curiosity. "This is just so mind numbing."

"Well," Jim starts out slowly. "There is this guy she sees pretty often and is very comfortable with. So for one date I got a nice hotel room and went to it a couple hours ahead of them. I set out champagne and got the bed opened, which is pretty usual. But then I pulled out a set of restraints and set up the bed for them to enjoy some light bondage play."

"You set up the hotel bed so some guy can tie up your wife?" John asked with surprise. "That seems pretty extreme."

"I left a blindfold and some extra handcuffs, too," Jim responded matter-of-factly. "That night I had a room a few floors away, and they kept the hotel phone line open to me so I could monitor their play. It got very intense, but it was one of Amy's best nights ever. And there's more."

"What else did you do?" John asked, visibly flustered.

"Well the next morning I brought coffee and muffins to their room," Jim continued. "When I got there, he was naked and had his morning wood on, so I got the body lotion from the bathroom and put some in Amy's hand. She started rubbing him, and every time it started to get too dry she would stop and I'd put some more lotion in her hand. After he finished we all had coffee and a muffin and he went home."

"Do you ever join in?" John asked, now fully engaged in the story.

"No," Jim replies firmly. "I never participate, and hardly ever stick around to watch in person. But Amy or the guy will often times take pictures during the event and let me see what he is doing to her and how much she is enjoying it."

"Doesn't that just make you mad?" Jim asked. "Seeing some strange guy doing your wife??"

"Actually, I tend to know the guys pretty well. Either I knew them from before, or I helped screen and interview them," Jim explains. "And it doesn't make me mad at all. Quite to the contrary, it makes me proud to have such a beautiful and desirable wife. And Amy and I both get very turned on by it."

"But you are helping another guy get off in your wife," John cracked. "That has to bother you."

"Not at all," Jim said with confidence. "I set up a situation that makes the guy totally comfortable in being the best he can be in bed. And the better he is, the more fun Amy has. This is all about getting Amy the best sexual experience possible."

"Is this cuckolding?" John asked.

"No, there are some similarities, but a hot-wife relationship is different," Jim replied. "Cuckolding is about humiliating the husband, and having him be totally submissive to the wife. Here there is no humiliation. I just love arranging to have my wife fully satisfied by other men. Then later, its my turn."

"How often does she go out? Do you and Amy still have sex?" he asked cautiously.

"She tries to get out for a full date night at least every other weekend, and maybe she'll ask me to set up a quick hookup or two during the week if she can. There are a couple guys that I can set up for her on a moment's notice. And she has some regulars that have set times that I don't need to be involved with," Jim said. "And yes, we have more and better sex now than before we started doing this. This life style keeps her motor running all the time."

"Wow," John whispered. "Just wow. When is the next time she'll be going out for sex? Or go on date as you call it."

"She's on a date right now as we speak. I took her to meet someone at a local hotel on my way here!" Jim said with his excitement growing. "When they are done she will text and I will leave here to pick her up on my way home."

"No shit!" John said a little too loudly. "She's fucking someone while you have a drink with me?"

"Yes," Jim replied calmly. "They send me texts or pictures to let me know where they are in the evening's activities. They already finished dinner, and just got into the hotel room about 10 minutes ago. She will be doing the guy very soon." As if on queue, Jim's phone beeped, indicating a text message had arrived. "Speak of the devil," Jim said. "They just sent their first picture."

Jim's hand shook with excitement as he opened the picture, and his eyes widened and he smiled as the picture appeared on his screen. "She's going to have such a great time tonight," Jim said excitedly as he handed John the phone. "This guy is not real huge, but he is extremely athletic and flexible, and a ton of fun for her. He looks ready to go."

John looked at the man pictured on the screen. He was tall, lean and toned, with fully defined abs and ripped muscles. He was standing in just his boxers, and he was fully erect so the light front fabric was stretched tight. The guy had a huge grin on his face, and was giving a thumbs-up signal to us.

"So he knows you are seeing these pictures?" John asked. "He doesn't care that you are watching him pound your wife?"

"All the guys I select love that I know, and enjoy showing off their skills to me," Jim responded. "It's very freeing for them that this is all in the open, and they know if they keep pleasing her well that I will set up another date for them with Amy."

"Damn," John said. "I can't believe you are letting her do this. And watching it happen in near real time."

Jim hardly noticed John talking, as he was already looking at the next picture update. Jim turned the screen so John could see it. The man was still standing, but now Amy was kneeling, and his boxers lay on a heap next to her knees. This time Amy was the one with the huge grin, and she was naked, too. Her smiling mouth was only an inch from his head, and her left hand was carefully cupping his balls. She was staring at a big drop of pre-cum sparkled at the tip of his penis, and giving an enthusiastic thumbs-up signal to Jim with her other hand.

"So it doesn't bother you that it looked like she was getting ready to do oral sex on him?" John said with a hint of disgust. "From what it looks like, her mouth is probably on his member right now!"

"I know this guy pretty well. He is one of her regulars, and their routine is almost always the same," Jim said calmly. "She does go down on him, but only briefly. She is probably already done sucking on it. By now, they have probably moved to the bed and he is going down on her. He will do that for quite a while. He is very good at it."

"They sent a couple more pictures," Jim said as he handed his phone to John. "She is going down on him in the first one, and he's already going down on her in the second one."

John looked shocked. "So how long does she stay with him?"

"They are done with all the preliminaries now, so things will move more quickly now. They will be done in about 30 minutes or so. After he finishes going down, he gets hyper assertive and will then pound her very aggressively in several places around the room and in a bunch of positions. The room can be pretty cluttered after he is done. He is extremely considerate, though, and makes sure she is fully satisfied before he finishes," Jim explained. "He does make quite a mess at the end, so they usually take a quick shower before she heads home."

Over the next 40 minutes John and Jim continued to drink and talk, and every so often a picture would come in to interrupt their conversation. They probably got about 10 pictures in that time, each one showing some new thing that Amy and her friend were doing.

"OK," Jim said grinning as he looked at his phone again. "They are done."

Jim handed his phone to John. "Holy shit!" John exclaimed. "He completely painted her backside with his stuff. It looks like someone squirted a whole bottle of white glue on her!!"

"Yeah," Jim said with a broad smile. "He is a messy one. But he will help clean her up for me."

"Jezz," John said. "This is an awful lot to digest."

"Yeah, I know," Jim said. "But, I gotta get going soon. They are probably already taking a quick shower to deglaze her. I want to pick her up and get her home quick. She is always super horny when she gets done with this guy."

"So, do you see the guy when you pick her up?" John asked. "Seems like that would be weird."

"It's actually very comfortable. I don't always see the guy when I get her, but tonight I will," Jim relied. "I know this guy very well, and want to let him know how much both Amy and I appreciate what he did tonight. He really does strive to give her a lot of pleasure."

After that night, Jim did not see John for several weeks, which is not uncommon. Out of the blue, Jim got an email from John, and John was anxious to get together. So they agreed to meet again at the same bar.

Jim walked into the bar, and John was already there, with a large double ordered for both of them. Jim was very surprised to see John's beautiful wife, Beth, at the table.

Before Jim could even sit down, John blurted out "I've been think about this for weeks and have been talking to Beth about it non-stop and we have decided that Beth is going to be a hot-wife like Amy and we need your help getting going and I want to see her have fun like Amy has!"

"Ha ha," Jim laughed at John's excitement. "That is quite a mouthful to get out!! What kind of help do you want?"

"Help me set up the first date up for her," John said nearly hyperventilating. "Set us up with someone really good. Someone really talented and experienced in bed. Beth loves to get oral. We want our first time with him to be special for her."

Without any hesitation Jim responded, "I have someone in mind." Jim picked up his phone, and fiddled with it for a couple minutes. He pulled a picture up, and handed the phone to John and Beth. "How about this guy?" Jim asked. "He's very polite, a great conversationalist, loves to give oral, and not into anything too kinky. His only down side is that he makes a ton of goo."

"Goo is good," Beth giggled. "I have developed quite a craving for it!"

"She sure has," John said nodding his agreement. "Beth is nearly spill proof at this point!"

Beth and John continued to look intently at the picture, and Beth blushed with a combination of embarrassment and excitement. They looked at each other, and then back at Jim. "He looks perfect," John said with a shaky voice. "What do we need to do to get him with Beth?" Beth was nodding her head up and down fast with approval, unable to speak from her excitement.

Jim took his phone back, and lifted it up to his face. "Stand up and smile nice for the camera," Jim said as he took a quick picture of John and Beth. "I'll send this picture right over to Dennis, and see if he's game."

"Is this one of Amy's dates?" Beth asked. "He is really handsome."

"He is one of her most regular guys," Jim replied. "I think at this point he is her favorite. He enjoys going down for a long time, and has a very pleasantly sized penis. Not too big, not too small. And he uses it very creatively, but doesn't get too aggressive with it. He should really go for you. You look a lot like Amy."

Jim, John, and Beth just did some small talk for a few minutes, and even though it seemed like an eternity, Jim's phone buzzed again within less than 10 minutes. John and Beth looked almost sick with anticipation as Jim checked the text.

Jim looked up solemnly. "You're in!" he said with a grin growing on his face. "Dennis is anxious to meet both of you, and to get going with Beth as soon as possible. He thinks she is gorgeous. He said to double check that she is good with him going down a lot."

"Oh fuck. He is perfect. So how soon can we set this up?" Beth asked excitedly. "Can we meet him tonight?"

"Not so fast. Thursday. In just two days," I replied laughing. "I already have a room at the hotel that day for Amy to use with a date over lunch. John and I can go clean it up in the late afternoon, and you and Dennis can use it that evening."

"John," Jim asked. "Do you know Beth's sizes? We need to go shopping tomorrow to pick out something hot for her first night with Dennis!" John nodded yes.

The next afternoon Jim and John met at a sexy women's store. Together they thoroughly searched for just the right outfit that Dennis would enjoy taking off. They tried to find a balance between cute and slutty, and were very pleased with the things they found. "Man, she is going to look so hot in all this." John exclaimed.

"It's almost a shame that Dennis will be taking all this off so soon after they meet," Jim laughed.

The big day finally arrived. John and Jim met at the hotel at 2, and went to the room. Amy and her friend had just used the room an hour earlier, so it still had the pleasant smell of Amy's perfume combined with a recent sex smell. The room wasn't too bad. The sheets had been ripped off the bed, and there were a stack of pillows set in the middle, probably to support some sort of rear entry position. And a couple condom wrappers on the bed stand.

John picked up the wrappers and held them up for Jim, "Nice," John laughed. "XL. She got poked by a big one today. Twice."

"Yeah, I know," Jim said. "She sent me a picture of the big thing while I was at lunch. This is probably her biggest current guy. Not only is it long, but it is really thick. It's almost impossible for her to do oral on him, so they usually just have sex. But he's always good for multiple rounds. They must have been short on time for him to stop at two."

Jim turned on the air conditioning, and called room service for new sheets. John was straighten up the room a bit, while Jim retrieved two large used condoms from the bed-side trash, inspected the contents, and wrapped them in toilet paper for disposal. Housekeeping came and soon the room looked great.

Beth was meeting Dennis at the room at 7 pm, but Jim and John were back at the house by 4 to get her ready.

"Beth," Jim instructed. "Get going on a nice hot shower, and get your hair and makeup going. We need to start dressing you by 6."

Beth nodded and headed to the shower. "Let me have her phone," Jim said to John. "I want to set it up so it's easy for Dennis to get us pictures tonight."

Jim played around with the settings on the phone for a while, and made some changes to the streaming TV system in John's living room. Jim then took a picture of John with Beth's phone. Almost immediately both Jim's and John's phones buzzed, and the picture popped up on the big flat panel TV in John's living room. "Yep," Jim said proudly. "All Dennis has to do is point and shoot, and the pictures are immediately sent to both of us, and will even be displayed automatically on the big screen. Dennis is really good about sending a constant stream of photos. He likes to know that the husband is enjoying the evening, too."

Jim and John went into the bathroom where Beth was showering. "Come stand out here," Jim said to Beth. "We need to double check your shaving." Beth stepped out of the shower and stood on the bathmat with her legs spread widely.

John slide his hand around her wet groin. "There's too much stubble down here for tonight," John concluded. Even as John was speaking, Jim was readying a razor and shaving cream. Very carefully and deliberately John spread a generous amount of shaving cream over her damp center, and slowly worked the razor over the whole area. Every couple of strokes he would stop and run his hand over the area he just shaved to make sure it was smooth. After about 5 minutes, John finally announced "It's perfectly smooth now."

"We sure don't want any of Dennis's lips or other tender parts to get scuffed up tonight!" Jim laughed.

Beth finished her shower, dried off, and fixed her hair. She put on her best makeup, and John rubbed on a light layer of lightly scented body lotion.

Beth stood up, and both Jim and John gasped at her naked beauty. She was a 5-5, 115 pounds, shoulder-length sandy blond hair and a tight size 0. Oh yeah, and perfect C cup boobs with cute perky nipples.

"Wow," Jim said. "Beth is so beautiful and sexy. It's hard to believe that in less than two hours she will be naked like this again, but moaning in ecstasy as Dennis pleases himself with her body."

"Damn that gets me so horny," John said. "I just can't believe that we are going to do this. Let's get her dressed for her date before I chicken out!!"

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers
12