A Very Hot Hotwife Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Refining the joy of the hot-wife relationship.
4.7k words
3.78
32k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers

INTRODUCTION

Hi there! Amy here, AGAIN!!. I am happily married to Jim, and we have a mutually satisfying and wonderful long-term hot-wife relationship. We are friends with a young couple that recently started exploring the hot-wife lifestyle, too. John and Beth are happily married, have a great sex life, but are looking to further and grow their relationship. This past Christmas, John (with some help from my hubby) set Beth up with her first "all the way" date since she married John. That first date was the subject of a story I submitted a week ago. They both liked many aspects of the experience, and decided to continue exploring, but as a couple they will need to do some fine-tuning to make it really work for both them.

Every hot-wife couple has a different approach to this lifestyle, and it takes time, sometimes years, to really figure out the approach that works for both the husband and wife. After almost three years, Jim and I have settled into a very comfortable place, and are now very satisfied with how we both enjoy my dating. It is fun now to be part of the start of Beth and John's journey as they explore new sexual territories, previously taboo to them, and watch them as they figure out what works for them. In some ways, its opening up some new fantasies and opportunities for Jim and I as well, and we look forward to learning and evolving along with them.

Many wrongly assume that the hot-wife life is about humiliating the husband by having the wife delight in excessive sex with random men. Nothing could be further from the truth. The hot-wife relationship is just a vehicle to help us explore and discuss the deepest of emotions and feelings, and to create an environment that promotes a wildly fulfilling sex life for both. True, this lifestyle can chafe at some of our most sensitive emotions, so each partner needs to have heightened awareness of how even small actions affect the other. It is this enhanced level of communication, sharing, and trust that draws us to be in a hot-wife lifestyle.

Even though Beth had her first "other-guy" sexual encounter just a few weeks ago, John and Beth have really jumped into this with both feet. John has already set up almost a dozen encounters for her, and Beth has been very enthusiastic about meeting men and experimenting with all kinds of sexual activities. So far, all her meetings have been with guys that are also my current regulars. Although Beth has been having a great time, she's told me that John is still having his struggles in comfortably relating to my guys. So, they have decided that it would be good for John and her to be more independent of my guys, and to begin finding their own path forward. Here is a story you might enjoy on the start of their journey. Again, I had to leave a lot of the good stuff out just to get this to a reasonable length.

THE STORY

"I was on a date with Steve last night and he tells me you have been a very busy girl!" I said to Beth with a giggle. "You better slow down or you're going to wear out all my regular guys. Steve's great and has a ton of stamina, but shit, you triple-dipped him in under 2 hours!!"

"I know," she laughed back. "It was such a frantic night in bed that unfortunately Steve and I lost track of time. Steve had just positioned himself behind me and started doing it a fourth time when John came back to pick me up. Steve pulled out quickly and covered up his erection, but I think it was a little uncomfortable for my hubby to see Steve in bed with me. John smiled and asked politely if he should come back in 30 minutes so we could finish up, but by then I was in the mood to pounce on John, which I did later."

"Wow!" I said with admiration. "Three is VERY impressive. But four is spectacular!! In two years I've only twice had Steve pop me three times! You need to pace yourself," I said with a laugh.

"I guess John and I have been pretty aggressive with this," Beth replied a little sheepishly. "John set me up on at least 3 dates every week for the past month! And these weren't little quickie dates. They have all been full on 2 hour or longer sessions! But he sees that the more dates he sends me on, the hornier I get for him!"

"It's a great start," I said with some admiration. "I can't ever remember having a dozen meets in one month. And from what Steve tells, me, you are giving every session your all!"

"John encourages me to try to make every encounter hotter than the one before," Beth answered with a little blush. "So I do. I figure if I am going to fuck these guys, I should make them remember me."

"So how's John doing with all this?" I asked seriously. "I think our husbands have more emotions to deal with than we do."

"I agree," Beth replied. "I am taking your advice and not getting emotionally involved with any of the guys, but John still has to deal with his wife getting pounded by some pretty attractive and virile guys."

"He's getting you a lot of activity," I said. "It must not be too bad for him. How is your marital sex life?"

"Just unbelievable," Beth said with excitement. "When I come back from a date, no matter how satisfying the guy was, I am so horny for John. Since we started doing this, every day has been like the best day of our honeymoon. I just can't bang John enough! John sees that the more wild and erotic my date goes, the hornier I am for him."

"The same thing happens to me," I agreed. "I can cum and cum and cum on a date, and then an hour later when I get home I am just consumed with lust for Jim. These date-guys are just good appetizers for me, but Jim is the main course!"

"Amy", Beth said to me, becoming serious. "I want John to find my own guys for me. Your guys have been awesome to me, but I want us to expand our horizons some and make this our own."

"Wonderful to hear that," I responded. "John can keep setting you up with my guys as long as they are fun for you and John, but you are right, there comes a time to begin branching out and finding what works better for you two."

"It seems that most of your guys have a close long-term relationship with Jim, and Jim has a real friendship with them," Beth quipped. "Did you ever go for more casual encounters."

"We used to have quite a few one-nighters and brief encounters a couple years ago," I replied. "But Jim figured out that he likes to have a close relationship with my dates, and he doesn't get the satisfaction he needs from the quick encounters. So, yes, he is friends with all the guys, and he has to be friends with them before he has them touch me. It's common for Jim to go hang out with one of the guys after work or on the weekend. In fact, last week after you did Steve, Jim and Steve went to a hockey game together. They all get along really well."

"I think John is a little different, then," Beth said thoughtfully. "He seems uncomfortable with the close contact he has been having with the guys, especially during or right after a date. I think he might like a more casual interaction with my guys, or maybe no interaction at all after he sets the date."

"Perfectly understandable," I said. "Jim started the same way. He liked the fleetingness of the quickie, but over time he started liking the way he could have a relationship with the same guy I was sleeping with. It was a gradual transition."

"I do like the idea of John knowing and liking the guys I date," Beth acknowledged. "I feel closer to John when I know he likes the guy poking me, too. I think he still struggles with meeting the guys when they bring me back home after an encounter. It's awkward for him to have a guy thank him for letting him use me."

"Jim didn't like that at first, either," I said. "He eventually began to understand that the guys were sincerely grateful for the opportunity to be with me, and that they understood that it took a lot of courage for Jim to let them have sex with me. Now it's super casual between him and the guys. The guys openly talk to him about what they have done with me, and they discuss together what the guys can do next time to make me feel even better. It's very open."

"So what changed," Beth asked. "Why did he start having such an intimate relationship with your dates?"

"I think he finally got confident with the fact that neither me nor the guys want any kind of emotional relationship," I said. "And he started focusing on how to maximize the pleasure this situation was bringing to me. It was a tough transition for him. But, he found that the more personal interest he took in the men, the harder the guys worked to please me."

"John is not there yet," Beth said. "He likes the idea of me being pleasured by these other guys, but not so keen on knowing the gooey details. And with a couple of your guys there's a lot of goo to deal with!!"

"Well said," I laughed. "Ultimately it's what you and John want as a couple. If he wants the less intimate relationship with your guys, then you should support it and see how it goes."

"What if I don't find the casual encounters satisfying?" Beth asked softly. "The idea of jumping bed to bed with strangers is not that appealing to me long term."

"You and John will figure out the right balance," I encouraged. "This is part of the fun, and the challenge of this life style. And once you figure it out, it will change again."

Beth ended up having a heart-to-heart talk with John about what kind of connection he wanted to have with her partners. Since all this is so new to both of them, he couldn't really answer it concretely, but he did say he wanted to try the other extreme and have little to no relationship with the guys while he figured it out. He admitted that seeing Steve inside her upset him, so he wanted to adjust the process so that doesn't happen again. He just wanted to find a guy and arrange a date, but not interact with him while they were together or after they were done. Being the supportive couple, Jim and I agreed to help them in their quest.

John wanted to try the more casual approach, so he set up a couple additional dates with my guys. After the dates were set, Jim called each of them to discuss John's desire to have a more hands-off approach during and after the date. The guys all agreed to not send pictures or texts during the act, and would clean her up at the hotel and send her home alone in a cab. However, they all expressed disappointment in not being able to get to know John better. These are nice, respectful guys, and they were concerned that what they were doing was making John feel bad, and they didn't want that. They are in this for fun, and they don't want anyone to get hurt.

I thought it was interesting that all of them said that they would not want to continue seeing Beth unless they got solid assurances that John was really ok with it. In fact, when Steve found out that John was upset at what he had seen, Steve cancelled the date with Beth. Now, you have to understand that Beth is drop-dead gorgeous. Slender, toned, perfect hair and mouth, and open to anything sexual. So, for these guys to turn down sex with her was pretty amazing to me. But, it also meant that we would have to go to a Plan B for John and Beth to get the anonymity they wanted. (On a side note, as a reward for good behavior, Jim is setting Steve up with me for my first all-weekend date ever.)

So, John, Beth, Jim and I drove to a city about 200 miles from where we lived, and each couple got a room at a very nice hotel. Jim got a third room that would be Beth's play room. Tonight was mostly about Beth, but if Jim ended up finding someone for me, he was good with my using our room for the encounter, so I did not need a private room. However, Jim wanted John to be more sheltered from Beth's activities.

We went to a late dinner as a group, and finished about 9. "Ok girls," Jim said. "It's time to get to your rooms."

"I know Amy is going to your guy's room and wait," Beth said with a quizzical look. "But where do I go? I don't know if John will be comfortable sleeping in a bed where I did another guy an hour earlier."

"You have your own private play room," I replied with a twinkle. "And John does not know where it is! You and your guy can make as much noise as you want, and make as big of mess as you want, and John will never know. Here is a sealed envelope with a card key inside. Open it when you get to the elevators, and go to the room shown on the key. Whatever happens in that room stays in that room!"

"So, if John finds a guy for me, how will he know where to send him?" Beth asked.

"I am giving John a second sealed envelope that has a second key to your private room, along with two condoms," Jim replied. "I will be with him to make sure he doesn't open it. When he finds the right man for you, he gives him the envelope, and then he comes and has a drink with me. He will have no idea where you are doing the deed, how many times you do it, or how you are doing it. Just that it's happening someplace in this hotel."

"What if you find me a guy?" I asked.

"I'll send him up and you do what you want with him," Jim replied. "Then I'll go have a drink with John while you do your thing. Just text me when you are done. Again, no details tonight."

Beth took the key to her private room, and headed off with me to the elevator. "I'll most likely see you later in the bar with the boys," I said. "I have to believe that they can find us a couple guys pretty quickly, and we'll be done, or ready for round two, soon. Have fun."

"You too," Beth said. "I can't believe how excited I am. The thought of just waiting alone in my room for someone to open the door and take me is awesome. This is so hot."

"Me too," I said excitedly. "I forgot how much fun these quick encounters can be!"

Beth and I went to our respective rooms to wait to see if we would be having any fun, as John and Jim headed to the hotel bar to see if they could find some cute boys for us. The bar was really busy, as the hotel had several conventions going on that night. It looked like finding a couple guys would be like shooting fish in a barrel. John and Jim found an open area toward the end of the bar, and ordered a couple drinks.

"So how do we do this?" John asked. "Do we work as a team, or do we set out alone."

"Well, let's pick out a guy and try to get Beth laid first," Jim replied. "We can approach them together, and see what response we get. It's been awhile since I've done this."

As they were finishing their first drinks, a nice looking man walked up and stood next to Jim as he waited to order a drink. Jim glanced at John, and John gave an approving nod back.

"I'll take a dirty martini, extra dirty," the man said to the bartender.

"You got it," the bartender replied.

"Go ahead and put that on my tab," Jim said to the bartender.

"Sure thing", the bartender responded.

"Hey, I'm Scott," the man said to Jim, extending his hand. "Why you buying me a drink?"

"Well, you look like a guy that has an open mind," Jim said with intrigue in his voice. "Before I get into the details, would you be open to meeting a gorgeous young woman that will give you pleasure for an hour. No catches. No money. No commitments."

"That offer is too good to be true," Scott said laughing as the bartender delivered his drink. "Why would there be a gorgeous woman just waiting for someone like me?"

"Take a big sip of your drink and then look at this picture," Jim said as he put Beth's picture in front of him. "She is married, but they have an open relationship, and she is here to meet a guy for a quick and dirty encounter. No questions asked. She won't even need to know your name."

"No way!," the man exclaimed as a wary smile grew on his face. "This super-hot married girl is just waiting in this hotel for a random guy, and her husband is good with it?"

"You got it!" Jim replied. "If you are up for it, we have an envelope with a key to the room she is waiting in. John handed Jim the envelope, and Jim enticingly dangled it in front of Scott. "You might also note that the envelope has two condoms in it. She hopes you are up to using both."

"Oh shit," Steve said. "How do I know her husband is not going to bust in and shoot me?

"Good question," I said with a devilish smile. "Her husband is this guy right next me. He doesn't even know what room she is in. He's OK with all this, but he just doesn't want to know any of the details."

"Really?" Steve asked with a shocked look on his face. "You sure you are good with me spending an hour with your wife?

"Yes." John replied.

"You do know that if I go up there that I will have sex with her, probably twice?" Steve said firmly. "And before that I'll be putting my dick in her mouth? I just want to make sure there are no misunderstandings on what I will be doing with her."

"Absolutely," John replied. "Enjoy yourself. She gives awesome head, and you are never going to find a tighter body. I want you to enjoy being with her as much as you can. She will give you oral without a condom, but will need you to cover up before you have sex. When you come back with the key, I just don't want you to tell me anything that happened."

"This is just unbelievable," Scott said, looking at Beth's picture.

"Hey man," the bartender said looking at Scott. "Sorry I was listening in and saw her picture, but if you don't go up there, I will! That chick is smoking hot! I haven't gotten laid in a month!!"

"Ok," Steve said enthusiastically. "Give me the key. I'll do her! And I'll do her good!"

"That's the right attitude," John quipped with a huge smile while giving Scott a fast fist pump. "Now get up there and make some mess with my wife!"

"Here ya go!" Jim said with a huge grin as he handed the envelope to Scott. "Just bring the key back to me when you are done. There better not be any condoms in there, though. Be back no later than 10:30. Again, when you come back, there is no discussion about what you did to her."

"No problem," Scott said excitedly. "She is so cute. I'll be able to get a blowjob plus knock out a couple rounds well before 10:30. But I promise not to tell you!"

Scott hurriedly grabbed the key, and was ripping it open as he scurried to the elevators. He looked at the room key as he shoved the condoms in his front pants pocket. Scott looked back at us and grinned broadly as the elevator doors closed.

"Man, that guy is so lucky," the bartender said. "Shit like that never happens to me."

"When you off?" Jim asked him.

"I was off at nine," he replied. "I'm just helping out my replacement since he got so slammed tonight. He's paying me in booze."

Jim pulled his phone up, and pulled up Amy's picture. "Same routine with this woman," Jim said. "She's my wife and is available until 10:30." Jim held the envelope with Amy's key up for him. "It has two condoms in there as well as her key."

"Oh my god," he said. "You don't have to ask twice." The bartender ripped open the envelope and put the key and condoms in his pocket.

"Have fun with her," Jim said. "Same rules as with John's wife. Ok to be bare back for oral, but cover for sex, and be back by 10:30. And no telling me any details on what you do to her."

"See you then," he said as he jumped over the bar and scampered to the elevator.

Jim and John had a couple more drinks as they waited for the guys to finish with their wives. "Remember," John said. "Tonight I don't want any details. Nothing. You like to see and hear about everything that happens. I just want to know that she had a great time. That's it."

"You got it," Jim said. "When the guys return the keys, we just take the keys and I won't ask any questions. They seemed like good guys. They should treat our wives well."

Jim and John sat at the bar and talked and listened to country music. Right at 10:30 both guys show up with the keys, each spouting the biggest grin ever. Obviously they had a great time, and wanted to stay with the wives as long as possible. Jim just took the keys, smiled back at them, and went back to talking to John.

tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers
12