A Very Hot Hotwife Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers

"I am ready to go see Amy," Jim said. "She just texted that she is incredibly horny right now and I'd like to attend to that. What you going to do?"

"I just texted Beth that I wanted to try to find a guy for her on my own," John said. "You got the last one for her, so I need to get my feet wet doing this on my own. She told me that if I hadn't found someone by 11:30 that I should come up too, as she is really horny as well."

"Good luck," I said patting John on the back. "I am going to head up and collect my reward from my hot-wife."

"Good night," John said. "I'm going to try to Beth laid again."

Jim left for our room, and I fucked him silly until midnight. But I never discussed with him what happened in my earlier encounter.

John ordered another drink, and scouted the bar for another good lay for Beth. A commotion caught his attention at the other end of the bar, and he saw the tumultuous end of a couple's spat. The girl got up and stormed out, and the guy was left alone, looking bewildered.

John walked over to the guy. "Hey," John said. "Looks like the night kinda went south for you."

"Sure did," the guy replied, forcing a weak smile. "It was all going so great, and then BOOM, she blew up at me. Not even sure what I did."

"We usually don't! John said with a sarcastic laugh. "Is she gone?"

"Yeah," he replied. "We met here so she had her own car. I am on my own."

John pulled out his phone and held it so the guy could see Beth's picture. At the same time, he tossed the key to her room on the guy's table. "This is my wife," John said. "We have an open marriage, and she is looking to meet a nice guy for an hour tonight. This is her private room key, and this is the only key for it. Go make her happy and bring the key back to me at this bar by midnight."

"Is this a joke?" the man asked. "This just can't be real. Are you going to try to join in?"

"It's no joke," John said calmly. "I am going to stay here and have some more to drink, so you have a full hour alone with her. Here's $10 to buy a 3-pak of condoms at the gift shop. You can go bare back for oral, but cover up before going in. Feel free to use up the whole pack."

"Wow," the guy said. "If you are sure, I'll head up."

"Take good care of her, and be back by midnight," John continued. And when you drop off the key, I don't want to hear any of the details. I know what you are going to do to her, and I want you to fuck her good, and I am good with that. I just don't want to hear about it when you get back."

The man took the key and the $10, and John watched him go into the gift shop. A couple minutes later he came out carrying a small package. He reached into the bag and pulled out a three-pak of condoms and waved them so John could see he was prepared for the night. John waved back, and smiled as he noticed the big "XL" on the condom packaging. He knew he would treat his wife well.

At 11:45, the man came back and silently handed the key to John. He didn't say anything, but he did have a big smile on his face.The man turned and left the bar.

John look at his phone. Beth was back in their room waiting for him.

EPILOGUE

Neither Beth nor I have discussed with our husbands anything that went on that night. Since our husbands read these stories, I can't write about what we did with the boys behind closed doors either. Just like with our husbands, you will have to let your imagination fill in the holes. So to speak.

For me the night was fun, and reminded me what a thrill there was in meeting a stranger. But, I talked about this with Jim, and he did not like it that much. He liked that I had a good time and got super horny, but he didn't get any of the emotional satisfaction he gets when his friends are with me. So, we won't be doing this casual thing again anytime soon.

Beth talked to John too, and he is leaning back toward having a closer relationship with Beth's guys. Again, he is still learning to get in touch with his feelings, but he wants to keep trying. He wants to try a middle road now. He wants a friendship with the guys before they get to go on a date; he wants to set up the dates and make sure the room, clothes, and atmosphere are perfect; but, he does not want post-date contact, and never wants to hear the details of the sex. Seems like a reasonable compromise to me.

Well, I have a date in a couple hours, and Jim just walked in to help me get ready for it. It's with Steve, so it will be a blast. A BIG blast!!

tustin92614
tustin92614
282 Followers
12