A Very Hot Hotwife Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One by one Jim and John opened their clothing purchases and took turns dressing Beth. First on was a pair of tight black boy short panties, with just a hint of black lace around the edges. Then a very sheer black silk cami that fell seductively over her breasts, and then a pair of black knee-high stockings with a sexy netted pattern. They put a pair of black heels on her, and hung a set of dark grey pearls around her neck. They stepped back to admire their undergarment choices. They nodded and hardened in approval.

"I'm really glad that we got the dress that we did," John said. "We needed something easy and quick to get off so that Dennis can enjoy this view. Beth's body is spectacular."

With that, Jim took the short little black dress they bought out of the closet, and draped it over Beth's shoulders. It was a very soft satiny fabric that clung to her every curve, with a full length zipper in the front. "Once you are alone with Dennis, he can just pull down this one zipper and open you up for himself." Jim sighed, with an obvious erection.

John carefully zipped up the dress and gave Beth a light kiss. "We should get going," Beth said anxiously. "I'm ready to get this evening going!"

Beth, John, and Jim all piled in the car together, and drove to the hotel. They valet parked, and went to the cozy bar on the main level. As soon as they walked in they saw Dennis alone at a table. "Hey, Dennis," Jim said cheerfully. "Good to see you again. Thanks for all the pictures from the last date. Seeing all those really made the night special for both me and Amy. You really put on a show that night! And, I'd like to introduce you to Beth, and her husband John."

"Hi," Beth said sheepishly. "This is our first time doing this, so I guess we're a bit nervous."

"Well Beth and John," Dennis replied. "Nice to meet you. I'm nervous too. You are just stunning, Beth, and more so in person. I want tonight to go really well for you and your husband. I promise I will do my best to make this special for you. Your husband has the easy part. He just gets to sit back and watch you have fun while I do all the work!"

"Oh Dennis, you are such a giver!" Jim chuckled sarcastically. "So good of you to sacrifice your body just so you can satisfy this gorgeous woman. You poor bastard!"

"Yeah, you are right, "Dennis laughed. "This is good work if you can get it!"

"There is champagne in the room for you two, so no need to hang around the bar," John said with excitement in his voice. "I think we are all anxious to get this night started.

They all took an elevator ride the sixth floor, and Jim pulled a card key out of his pocket and opened the door. Jim walked in and adjusted the heat up, and pulled the comforter off the bed and folded it. As Jim opened the covers to the bed, John opened the chilled sparkling wine and poured two glasses.

John handed a glass to Beth and a glass to Dennis, and gave Beth another light kiss on her cheek. He smiled, and turned toward the door. "Have fun, you two," he said softly.

"And take lots of pictures!" Jim exclaimed as they exited the room and pulled the door shut. "We've got it set up so we'll see them on John's big TV within seconds after you take each one."

By the time they got to the lobby, they already had a picture of the empty glasses, and as the valet brought up the car, they had a picture of the little black dress draped neatly over the back of a chair.

"Man, he didn't waste any time getting Beth's dress off!" Jim exclaimed. "He's getting a great view of her body right now! That bra and panty set was awesome. He's gonna have fun taking those off! I hope he can wait until we get home!"

"I want him to leave her stockings on while they do it," John said. "I love that look on Beth."

"He probably will," Jim replied. "He often leaves Amy's socks on for the whole night. And I agree, that is a hot look for our hot-wives."

There was a long break without any new pictures as they drove back to John's house. Finally, just as they got into the house, the pictures started up again. Amy was at the house, and already settled in front of the TV to watch the show. Dennis must have just been giving Beth a long non-sexual massage during this whole time, because she was still wearing all of her undergarments, but her shoes and necklace were off and she was lying face down on the bed. It looked like the champagne bottle was empty, too.

"Dennis gives such a great massage," Amy volunteered. "By the time he is done you are just so relaxed, but so turned on at the same time."

"Show time!" Jim said enthusiastically. "Things will get moving quickly now. Let's settle in and watch Dennis do his thing!"

John, Amy and Jim sat on the couch, drinks in hand, and intently watched as a new picture flashed onto the big TV screen from time to time. With each new picture they would give a collective sigh or gasp as they watched Dennis expertly work Beth's body. In the first few pictures, she removed her own undergarments one at a time, until she was naked except for her stockings. In the next several pictures she was holding a new piece of Dennis's clothing in each picture, so she must have been stripping him a piece at a time. The set started with her holding his shirt, and ended with her holding his briefs. We had not seen Dennis yet, but we knew he was naked now.

"Damn," Amy sighed. "See the way she is looking at his crotch? You can't see him yet, but you can tell that is where she is looking. Beth just got her first good look at his dick. And she loves what she sees!!"

"I'm ready to see it, too" John said softly. "I want to see Beth enjoying it."

"Don't worry boys," Amy laughed. "He'll give her a long close-up tour of it in just a minute! And let me tell you, it is a fun tour!"

Then the pictures got hot. Really hot. Picture after picture of Beth devouring his penis in all kinds of positions: on her knees, on the bed, draped backwards over a chair, and then several shots from his perspective in 69. He went down on her for a long time, tonguing and fingering her in all kinds of delicious ways. And then he started fucking her. Missionary, her riding him, and then some really intense doggy. They made a beautiful couple. No one talked as the pictures rolled in.

"Beth looks like she is having so much fun," John said softly. "He is really taking care of her."

"He is great," Amy responded. "I have been with him dozens of times, and he always satisfies me first."

There was a pause in receiving the pictures, and Jim's phone beeped that a text message had come in. Jim picked up his phone to check it out. "It's Dennis," Jim said with excitement. "She just orgasmed for the last time so he's ready to pop. He wants to know if John is good with a mouth finish."

Jim looked over at John, who was sitting in a daze. John's voice was raspy and dry, but he let out a weak, "Yes. It's nice of him to ask first."

Jim was already texting Dennis the approval.

Within a few seconds a new picture popped up on the TV, with Beth on the bed on her back, and Dennis straddling her face. She looked to be sucking him very hard and purposefully.

"Oh my god," John blurted out. "He's cumming into my wife's mouth." John's voice trailed off.

"Yep," Jim said firmly. "His jizz is pumping into her right now as I speak."

It seemed like an eternity, but eventually the final picture jumped onto the screen. Beth was still on her back, smiling broadly this time, with white goo smeared around her lips and mouth and dripping down her chin. He was still fully erect, but it was very clean and shiny. She was giving the thumbs-up sign again.

"I'll give her a lot of credit for her first time with him," Jim said. "She only spilled a little bit, and she managed to clean him up really well. She'll be more prepared for his blast next time."

"Looks like she tried to drink it all," I said with a giggle. "But I know from first-hand experience that he pumps out a huge load in no time flat. It's like a fire hose. He'll help clean her up nicely and he will bring her back here."

All of us sat around talking and drinking for about an hour before we heard Beth walk in. Dennis was with her.

"Thank you John," Beth blurted out excitedly as soon as she was inside, a big goofy smile on her face. She ran to John and gave him a big hug and kiss. "You are so fucked tonight and every night this week! I am so horny. I just can't wait to jump on you over and over!"

"Thank you, too, John," Dennis said, extending his hand to John. "Your wife is so gorgeous, and her body feels just amazing. I'm up for this again whenever you are."

"You're welcome, I guess," John said with a little hesitation. "Still getting used to this. And yes, she is wonderful, and I appreciate how well you treated her. She looked like she was having a great time."

"She treated me very well too," Dennis commented. "She gives such enthusiastic head, and you know from your experience with her how tight and warm her body is. She was such a great fit for me. And she seemed to really have fun. She even gave me a little surprise road head on the way back here!!"

"Hey, Jim," Dennis said with a twinkle in his voice. "Beth got me all worked up again with that road head. Since Amy is here, do you want me to give her a go. Just point us to a bedroom and I'm ready to do her really quick for you!!"

"Let's do it!" I burst out before Jim could respond. "After seeing how much fun Beth had tonight, I am all in!"

"You can use the spare bedroom," John said, pointing to a door just off the living room. There are extra pillows in the closet if you need them."

"Perfect," Dennis replied as he grabbed my hand. "We'll leave the door open so you guys can listen in on the action. I've been doing Amy for a long time now, so I can get more aggressive with her and get her to make some quick noise!!"

I was so turned on that we didn't need any foreplay at all. We both stripped quickly, and I jumped on the bed and opened my legs for him. Almost immediately the air was alive with the sound of the headboard hitting the wall and the mattress squeaking frantically to Dennis's thrusts. Dennis grunted as he drove into me, and I moaned and stuttered as he pounded harder and deeper into me. My vocal delight turned to deep guttural groans, and finally a crescendo into a wailing scream as I came hard. Dennis let out a series of loud grunts, and then it was quiet. The entire thing lasted less than 10 minutes.

We quickly dressed, and Dennis and I came out of the room together. Both of us were red with excitement, but I'm sure I looked totally spent. Dennis had tied a knot in the top of his condom, and I was carrying it out for him.

"I didn't want to make a mess on Amy or the room at such a late hour," Dennis said as I handed the condom to Jim. "After my time with Beth, I'm surprised how much is in that thing. If I had gone bare back it would have been quite a crime scene in there. I can have a pretty aggressive finish! Amy likes to call it the fire-hose effect."

"Yeah," Jim laughed as he lifted up the condom and squished around with the filled end. "Looks to be about your usual massive production."

Jim handed the condom to John, who even more carefully examined the liquid end. "Jezz," John said in an admiring voice. "That is a very impressive second shot!"

"Well, Beth had a lot to do with that!" Dennis said with a smile. "Her little trip down on me on the way over really got my testicles working overtime!"

Beth leaned over and looked at the condom in John's hand. "Well, I can tell you his first shot seemed like a quart," Beth said with a smile. "Seems like I was swallowing furiously for 10 minutes, and still I lost a bunch of it down my chin."

We had a couple more drinks, and Dennis left. Soon Jim and I went home, and I ravaged Jim until he was exhausted. As soon as we left, Beth tells me she did the same to John. And we both did repeat performances every night that week with our respective husbands.

John and Jim have discussed setting something like this on a regular basis. We already set Beth and Dennis again for early February, and we're thinking about introducing Beth to a second regular of mine. We might wait a couple months, though, and let her get really comfortable with Dennis. This other guy is way more aggressive and way bigger.

Having another couple to share our experiences with has been a wonderful addition to our lives. John and Jim have so much fun planning dates together, and its really quite a turn on to have two guys primping me for a date. Plus, Beth and I are wear the same sizes, so we can share the sexy clothes that the hubbies buy for date nights.

February is shaping up to be a big date month for both me and Beth.

12