A Very Insistent Father Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me again how much he loved looking down at my blue eyes and the creamy skin color of my face and body while we made love. He loves staring deep into my eyes as he climaxes. It's a connection neither of us can explain, but the excitement while we are cumming is almost unbearable.

So it went tonight. After we accomplished Jake's little selfless/selfish act, we're heading out for dinner. Of course, I know what it will mean later--a repeat of the same.

All my love, Cricket

***

I am at work and I am totally wiped out.

Well, the big day has finally arrived according to my cycle this should be the very beginning of my fertile time. I was late getting into work this morning as Jake had me late last night and early this morning before six am. I feel wiped out, but he's already called me to inform me he plans on sweet talking me into bed right after work.

Yeah, I know. Big surprise there. Where does he find all this strength and stamina? Whew!

We took an early lunch at 11:30 or so. As you probably guessed, my body temperature went up a whole point to 99.7. I discovered that little fact when I took my temp right around late morning so I called my "baby daddy" at work and gave him the news.

Jake was waiting for me in the parking lot right at 11:35 and we drove straight away to my apartment since it was the closest. We knew we could forget about lunch, but at least we were both smart enough to grab bottles of water to assist in bodily moisture. I don't mind telling you I was nervous for the entire short ride home and the walk up the steps and into my apartment.

Soon the sunlight streamed into the bedroom from the south side spilling a bright after-image on my pupils as I tried to keep the sunlight from making my eyes tear up. That streaming sunlight illuminated two naked bodies a black man atop a white woman conjoined on the bed. We two moved together with a practiced assertiveness as I knew exactly what my eager young man wanted and he knew I was willing to give him anything he desired. As his movements became jerky and I heard his breathing become erratic, his voice began to gasp: "Hey blue eyes are you ready to become the mother of a brown-eyed, brown-skinned baby?"

"If you're certain that's what you want." I whispered.

"That's all I've ever wanted since I met you." That was all I needed to hear before I shuddered in his arms, under his weight. Of course, my climax also included a thick blunt black presence boldly plunging and straining deep inside my wet pussy. In a matter of moments, Jake's wet African heritage semen was streaming out of his erected penis and up into my open and vulnerable vaginal sheath.

There was no turning back now--as if there had ever been the possibility...

Up a full point on the thermometer meant my body was probably ovulating even as I entertained his lusty penetration deep inside me. Pushing out a new ovum even as his wriggling sperm splashed and pooled and swam in my reproductive system seeking out a chance to live for an eternity in relation to short five day sperm lifetimes.

We finished up, showered quickly together, and then he drove me back to the office. I was actually back by about 12:30 or so.

I can already tell that this afternoon will be totally different from any afternoon I've had here at work for over six years. My body even feels just a tad bit different.

Can it mean what I think it means?

12