A Very Katy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

"Mmmmm... Come on baby..." Perry says invitingly as she spreads her legs a little. Once again a hand down underneath herself as she teases her own snatch with her fingers. "You know that big cock of yours deserves a big, sexy ass like mine to fuck!" She adds with a filthy grin.

"Let me guess, bigger and better than Taylor's, right?" He says, wisely playing along with the still horny pop princess as he kneels down behind her. Spreading her cheeks wide so he can push his dick back into her asshole without nearly as much resistance as before. Yet still more than tight enough to make him deeply groan while she jolts forward from the invasion. "MMMMM FUCK... Oh yeah Katy! MMMM!! God you're... AHHHHH! So fucking tight!" He marvels as he moans. Starting to work his cock in and out of her backside with a steady round of thrusts. Able to sink plenty of his meaty inches into her rump from the prior ride she'd given him. Her butt cheeks jiggling delightfully with each pump she takes, and only increased by how she soon rocks her curvaceous body back against his motion.

"OH FUCK! AHHHHH!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM..." The "Hot n Cold" and "Part of Me" singer moans out loudly at the stiff way her backside is getting filled up with cock. Showing no shame in being fucked in the Christmas Fairy outfit she'd just filmed an advert for. Never mind having her juicy ass tapped by the hunky model wearing only a festive hat who had starred in the same video. "UHHHH!! MMMMM YEAH! FUCK!! Oh yesssssssssss MMMMM!!" She gasps out in delight not just from the anal action she's almost effortlessly taking. She's now shoving two fingers knuckles deep into her own snatch to pleasure herself as she takes this butt banging. Keeping her sweating frame rocking back and forth to meet the pumps entering her ass from behind to get that big dick nice and deep into her tight hole.

Behind her, the male model who has starred in countless advertising campaigns for major fashion lines is showing off skills that make him look more like a seasoned porn star. Stiffly working his cock into the backdoor of the beautiful singer on her hands and knees in front of him. Even spitting down onto his own cock when he slides a few inches out, only to drive right back in with a groan. His hands keeping those fleshy rear cheeks nicely apart for both easy access and the perfect view of both him fucking her ass and the finger fucking she's doing to herself. The visual treats along with the pleasure of her anal passage clamped around his member easily driving him on to fuck this fine and full booty.

"UHHHHH!! YEAH!! Fuck my ass stud!! MMMMM!! Like that little... UHHH!! Bitch Taylor could never handle!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Katy moans out, still looking back over her shoulder with strands of that dyed, multi-coloured 'Fairy' hair sticking to her pretty face from the sweat coating her. The lusty way she's pushing her body sharply back against the stiff thrusts filling up her ass making the wings of her costume flutter as she works herself against the pistoning motion. "MMMMM... Make me fucking cum Sean!! AHHHHH SHIT!! Make me fucking cum... UHHH!! While you're fucking my... AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCKING MY ASS!!" She near squeals out, gasping in delight as her ass cheeks smack off of his fantastical defined midsection. All of his massive dick fitting inside of her back passage to fill her up in such a way that from her moans alone she's never likely to forget again in her life. All the more reason for her to keep furiously plunging her own fingers in and out of her soaking wet twat.

"AHHHH SHIT!! MMMMM... You're... UHHH!! Really something fucking else Katy!! OH FUCK..." The hunk behind her grunts. The white ball on the end of his Christmas hat swinging as he puts plenty of force behind his motion. Stuffing his big member straight into that still needy and very pleasurably snug ass of the world famous popstar begging for more of this steamy action. The slap of his crotch connecting off her rounded butt cheeks ringing out in the air to mix with both of their shameless moans. "MMMM... Yeah, fucking cum Katy! AHHHHH SHIT... Fucking... UHHHH!! Cum!" Now he's the one demanding from her, groping her ass before he grips her hips. Hauling the California-born stunner back sharply to impale her gorgeous backside onto his cock and not just once either. A rough series of balls deep thrusts with her ass drawn straight back into his crotch. The sort of position that would render a normal woman unable to walk straight for several days afterwards.

"OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK YESSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCK!!" For Katy Perry it was just the trigger she needed as she finally came, and did so hard while her H & M advert co-star fucked her up the ass. Her pumping fingers becoming further soaked with juices as a flood escaped to drip down her hand and wrist. Her other arm nearly buckling as her upper body leant downward towards the dressing room floor as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Eyes fluttering almost as much as the 'Fairy wings' of her Christmas costume are. Yet still able to keep finger banging herself to ride out an intense wave of pleasure. Aided along by the stud behind her still using her thick backside of just as much his own pleasure as hers.

"MMMMM FUCK... AHHHHH SHIT..." Sean groaned as he began easing up the pace and force of his thrusts. Letting of her hips as he adjusted the Christmas hat he was still wearing. "Gonna... MMMM... Gonna cum soon myself Katy..." He warned with a moan. Yet wasn't exactly in a hurry to pull out of her as he enjoyed a couple more smooth and steady pumps into her now more than just well fucked booty.

"Mmmmmmm... Give me a sec baby..." Katy gasped, finally pulling her soaked fingers out of her own snatch with a satisfied groan. She then shifted forward, forcing his cock to pull out of her backside. "Fuck I needed that..." She said, giving him a grin as she turned around and faced him on her knees.

"How about you finish me on these?" She offered, reaching up to slip the straps of her costume off the shoulders. Allowing her to pull the front of her Christmas Fairy costume down as her large, rounded breasts bounced free. Shining with the layer of sweat covering them, and even jiggling in her grasp as she put on a show by squishing them together with a filthy smirk.

"Now that's one Hell of a Christmas present!" He grinned back, shifting up to stand before he stepped forward. Immediately finding his cock being captured by those massive mounds as she wrapped them around his member. Showing no issue with taking the cock that's just come from out of her ass right between her tits as she presses them around his dick. "OH FUCK... That's... MMMMM FUCK... AHHHHH..." He sighed in delight as she started to rub her breasts up and down his pole. Letting him feel the softness of her big boobs as she ran them all the way along his vast size. The crown popping out from between them each time she pushed her chest downward to meet his crotch before raising them all the way up and smoothly repeating the motion.

"Mmmmm... You like these big fucking titties Sean? Like having that big... Fucking... Cock of yours fucked by these big hooker tits of mine?" The singer who rose to fame with "I Kissed a Girl" purred as she grinned up at the stud who had just made her cum nice and hard. Showing she's used her large breasts plenty of times before to pleasure a cock with how swiftly she's sliding her tits back and forth along his manhood. "No way that flat chested bitch Swift could pull this off..." She added with a flirty lick of the lips. Never forgetting that she's gotten to fuck the man who played the love interest in the "Blank Space" music video of her rival. For now though focusing on making sure he gets what he deserves with a red hot tit-fuck. Even spitting down onto the head of his tool when it appears out from her deep and sexy cleavage for the best pleasure possible.

"MMMM SHIT... OH FUCK... Just... Just a little more..." The man considered one of the hottest male models in the world grunts as he feels his cock start to throb between the magnificent, rounded breasts of the popstar in front of him. Having gone from starring in her H & M advert to fucking her up the ass, and now enjoying a titfuck from one the best pair of tits not just in music, but the world. Her hands keeping her mounds right around his shaft as she slides her own rack right the way up and down his meaty rod. Easily making his member vanish then reappear like a dirty magic trick from the motion of her boobs up and down on him. Never mind making him groan loudly and deeply with every pump up and down she gives him with those large, sweat-covered breasts.

"MMMMMMM FUCK!! MMMMM..." Sean O'Pry was able to grunt a last warning or sorts before the first blast of hot spunk shot out from his cock. Katy licking her lips as she watched the jizz fall back down to splatter her already sweat glistening skin above her chest. Followed by more shots as she deliberately milked this big cock dry using her tits. Getting that thick seed splashing down not just to make a creamy 'pearl necklace' but to coat the tops of her breasts as well. Groaning as she feels her cleavage getting stained too for good measure each time his cock unloads while down between her mounds. The seed getting wiped off onto her rack as she keeps sliding her tits over his dick even as his cock finally starts to soften between her boobs.

"Fuck yeah Sean!" Katy laughs as she finally lets go of her tits, allowing his spent rod to fall from her now cum-stained and covered breasts. "That's way better than milk and cookies for a Christmas treat, right?" She grins, still playing up to the festive element of this sexual encounter.

"That and then some!" Dean replies with a smile. "Even if we're both right on the 'Naughty List' for life now after this..."

"Fucking worth it though, right?" Perry said with a wink, moving to stand up as she walks over towards her purse. "So, tell me stud... Am I a better fuck that Taylor, or what?" She asked, looking back over her shoulder at him.

"What do you think?" O'Pry said with a smirk. "That was the dirtiest fuck I've ever had... No way she could match that!" He added, taking a moment to admire Katy's figure in her 'Fairy' outfit before he moved towards he clothing to get dressed.

"Knew you'd say that..." She smirked back, pulling out her cellphone now that he's not looking. Quickly taking a snapshot of herself in her freshly fucked, cum-covered tits state with the stud she just banged in the background. "But uh, we'd better get changed before someone questions what we've been up to..." She slyly says, putting the phone away as she turns to give him a wink.

* * *

An hour later...

In an apartment in New York City...

Taylor Swift relaxed back on her bed in a tasty set of bra and panties, sighing as she browsed through social media about her. Shaking her head at another wild rumour trying to be started about her.

Her attention perked up as she got a text message from a familiar number, making her sit up in the bed as she opened it up.

"TFW you just got your ass fucked by a total stud after shoot >:D" read the message, accompanied by a picture. A selfie of Katy Perry looking very happy, sweaty, and with her tits covered in jizz as she wears a Christmas Fairy costume. With a naked hunk in a Santa Hat in the background of the dressing room.

Taylor grinned as she started typing out a reply to the woman who is supposed to be her rival in music. "So, I win the bet, right? ;) Told you he was a fucking stud! Did he buy the whole OMG I h8 Taylor thing?"

"Hook line and sucker! :P He even said I was a better fuck than you LOL" Came the reply a few moments later from Katy Perry.

"Bitch! That's what they always say >:P You having seconds with that big dick of his?" Swift responded.

"DUH! Maybe I'll take some pics... Better yet a video! ;P" Katy sent back.

"You'd better show me next week slut! You'll need something to do after I fuck your big butt. Bet's a bet, remember? :D"

"That's why I bet my ass in the first place. This will be a nice warm up for you :-} And Merry Fucking XXX-Mas bitch!" Perry sent back.

"Lucky fucking slut..." Taylor said out loud to herself with a giggle as she put the phone down. "And lucky fucking me... Can't believe people still believe this rivalry shit..." She said with a smirk to herself. Glancing over to the thick and long strap-on resting on top of a chest of drawers away from the bed with a lick of her lips. "That ass of Katy's is my kind of present..."

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or through the feedback form on my Lite profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12