A Very Long Night

Story Info
He teases her throughout their first night together.
790 words
3.89
24.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She met him online. The chemistry was immediate and intense. In a matter of weeks they had scheduled their first meeting. They would meet for drinks in the city and see where the night led. Since they would be drinking, she thought it better to take the train into the city. Besides, the hour long train ride would help her relax—or so she thought.

It was after the third stop that she saw him get on the train. Was it really him? He was supposed to meet her at the last stop, 45 minutes from now. He took the seat next to her and took her hand, not saying a word. Electricity shot through her body. She opened her mouth to speak but was quickly silenced with his lips on hers. His lips were soft and wet. Her body melted against his.

"I see you wore the skirt, just as I asked," he said. "Such a good girl." I could already feel the wetness between my legs. "There's just one more thing," he added. "I want you to go into the bathroom and take your panties off for me." I looked over at him, waiting for him to laugh, waiting for him to smile and tell me he was just teasing…but he stared back into my eyes. "Once you've taken your panties off I want you to slide your finger inside you and get it nice and wet. Then I want you to rub those juices all over your lips. Don't lick them; just let that sweet taste linger on them. When you get back to your seat I want you to kiss me so I can taste your juices as you hand me your panties."

I shivered at his words, my body on fire. I got up and headed toward the bathroom, sure that everyone else on the train knew exactly what I was doing. Once inside, I slowly peeled my panties down. They were soaking wet. I slid my finger inside me and shuddered. God, I wanted more. I needed more. But I did as instructed and rubbed my juices over my lips. I could smell my sex and I wanted to taste it so badly. I wanted him to taste it more.

I slowly headed back to my seat. His eyes were locked with mine the entire walk down the aisle, which seemed to take forever. I sat down next to him and leaned in to kiss him, my wet panties still in my hand. Our lips met as I slid the panties into his hand, trying to make sure no one knew what was happening. His mouth felt like it was made for mine. I could kiss him for hours. When we finally broke the kiss, he leaned back in the seat and smiled, licking his lips. "I love the way you taste", he whispered, and I could feel my clit throbbing, my pussy dripping. This was going to be a long ride.

Minutes passed like hours. I stared out the window as lusty thoughts consumed me. I couldn't wait to get off this train and get him alone. I couldn't wait to feel his cock inside me, so deep, fucking me hard and fast, slamming into me. Just when I thought I could take no more, I felt his lips on my ear.

"Spread your legs for me," he whispered. "I want to feel just how hot and wet you are for me." I looked around at the passengers all around us, wondering if they knew what was happening, but I did as instructed, slowly parting my thighs. His fingers were on my knee, teasing me, slowly, ever so slowly creeping up my inner thigh. He was merciless in his teasing. It was all I could do to remain still and not scream out. He was tracing little circles up my thigh, driving me out of my mind with desire. I could feel the wetness dripping out of me, down my thighs now. I finally felt just the tip of his finger on my pussy and I couldn't help but moan out. "Shhh," he instructed. "You don't want everyone to know what a dirty little girl you are, now do you? Now just sit still like a good little slut and take it." He traced my pussy lips with his fingertip, knowing how crazy it was making me, how hard it was for me to sit still. My legs were trembling uncontrollably at this point, as I silently begged for more with my eyes. Finally, with extreme delicacy I felt his finger slide into me. It was at that instant that I felt the train slow and the conductor announce our stop.

TO BE CONTINUED…