A Very Loving Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one thing she wasn't used to though, it was being in bed with such a terrifically fit, powerful and sexy young guy as Colin was. The last time this had happened was when her husband was a lot younger than his current 45 years. She knew his strength and stamina would outlast hers, but she would never once say to him. "Stop I've had enough!" She knew this wouldn't last, even today might be the one and only time, and Gina was going to make as much of as she was allowed to.

She was here, it wasn't meant to happen, she hadn't made it happen, she hadn't looked for it, it had looked for her, and it, had found her wanting, but it was happening, so hey ho! Colin started to rise over her, Gina pushed him back, "Let me," she told him.

And Colin was where he had dreamed of, on his back and with Gina about to mount him.

Gina had other plans for the moment, she crooked an elbow over him, grabbed the bed sheet and wiped his cock dry, which drove him mad too. Then the beautiful mother of Duncan, his best friend, kissed it, licked it, and with one might swoop, sucked it hard into her pouty mouth. Colin arched his back as he felt the heat and the pressure from her. She gathered his tight balls and gently squeezed and rolled them, she fingered his ass, scratched that tender bit between ass hole and balls, making him squirm deliciously.

A fleeting memory of her husband being like this crossed her mind, then it left to be replaced by the reality of the cock now tight in her mouth. The smooth head made her swoon, the heat, the raw power of it made her tingle all over. The thick hard column of flesh made her feel like the woman she once was, and she knew, still was.

What she didn't want was for him to cum again, not yet, she wanted it up her sweet love channel again. This was for later, hopefully, she thought. She knew if she kept this up he would cum, so reluctantly she slowed, and savoured him, the nearness and the feel of throbbing muscle, powered by hot young blood, was the aphrodisiac she didn't need. Gina, was more drugged than she had ever been for more raw sex.

Sliding up his lithe body, Gina was becoming more than enraptured with him, there were more and more surprises from him to learn, and learning him she was. Her gorgeous body rose up, her leg lifted over and she was on her knees now. Colin observed her looking down at him, as he had many countless times in his head Now she had his cock in her soft hand, her sweet sexy smile was only for him, her eyes fixed on his and boring a hole in his head.

"Now young man, let's see shall we?" she whispered, Gina reared up on her knees, moved forward so he was right under her, she rubbed his cock head up and down her velvety pussy lips, sighed, as she had in his mind and sank down on him. Her eyes rolled up, her mouth sagged, Gina's perfect white small teeth bared themselves, her head lolled back and then dropped forward and she penetrated him all the way in until she was sat fully down on his beautiful body.

She sat there savouring the moment, feeling him deep inside where her husband used to go, the hardness of Colin was greater than his. She sighed the happy contented sigh of a grateful woman. Colin, due to his youth wasn't aware of what was going on inside the beautiful mother, he reached up and rolled her nipples, it made her sigh once more, accompanied by a guttural "Ooooh, oh, oh, oh, Hmmmm."

Gina leaned forward and lifted up, dropped back down and Colin was being made love to and screwed the way he had hoped for 100s of times. She rocked back and forth on him, both eternally grateful for what each was receiving from the other. Colin's hard young pussy devourer was eating her up, it was making Gina's pussy its own.

Her pussy did what it was endowed by God himself to do, it closed around his manic young cock like a well worn glove. It's memory of being filled like this was a long distant one, her body trembled and shuddered. She had her hands on Colin's shoulders as she accelerated her body movement up and down, it forced another wild orgasm from her, and Colin's cock popped into the long forgotten entry way to her womb.

What Colin didn't understand was that Gina was a woman who knew what she wanted from him, from any man who would be allowed access to her regularly unused voluptuous luscious body. And she wanted full unmitigated satisfaction, and she knew how to get it from the wonderful boy lying below her. Gina was getting it tenfold and she rejoiced in the fact. Colin thought it was just him, but Gina knew it was more, it was the rock hard cock that had decimated her downstairs.

Now she had the control, and Colin was unknowingly following orders, he humped up at her as she sank down, he was learning his unknown lesson from the gorgeous sexy woman fucking him. She gave him everything, nothing was left behind, she leaned down and kissed him, she raked his chest, she reached behind and got his balls. Colin was made to give her everything back. But it was a deal of total consensus, even though he was blissfully unaware of it.

He was in full swing, his timing was perfect, and soon Gina lost all sense of time, reality, and whereabouts, she lost herself in it, she was now being totally and royally screwed by the best cock she had ever tasted. Her orgasms clambered though her, rattled her brain, castigated her body, broke her into small pieces. Climax after climax bombed her, until she was almost comatose from the thrilling undeniable cock in her locked down pussy.

Colin had no way of stopping his own mountainous ejaculation, it frightened him, the power as he surged up to meet her down thrust, was unimaginable. His whole body except his ass left the bed as he rocketed up into her pussy and blew a hole right through her. The boiling roiling cum filled her, the heat scorched her insides. Gina came from it, her last mind blowing orgasm shattered her senses completely.

She regained her senses, half laid on him, and half off, Colin was in a kind of heaven he had never known, nothing in his life had been as good as this. He put it all down to the fact that he was the world's best fucking lover. He glanced at the serene woman laid near him, he had to stroke her, love her, be nice, be kind, she needed the love of the afterglow of what he had just done with her. He had a 6th sense that this was the right thing to do, it was!

She opened her eyes slowly and he was blinded by the light, her gaze fixed him, she knew he had given her this years, and next year's Christmas and Birthday presents all in one day, today! Colin turned to her and their lips met, their kiss was long, slow, soft and tender, languid and loving. This was the afterglow Gina was looking for, she melted. The next hour was spent like this, Colin had never experienced what this was and what it meant, but he loved every second of it, his hands wandered her fabulous body, searching, feeling and knowing her.

Gina looked at the clock, she would have about two maybe three hours before she would have to release him from the unseen manacles he was in. "Time to get in one last fuck," she told herself, "he should have enough stamina left in him if my memory of young men is correct?" her giggle made him look questioningly at her. She started making him hard again, soon her fingers had him fully up and ready to go. Colin was chomping at the bit, and her nipples, both were getting ready for the frenetic one last fuck she was looking for, and Colin didn't realise.

Gina got to her knees, Colin followed, he needed no encouragement, not now. His cock led him to the sanctuary of her hot, wet, and drooling pussy. Shuffling forward he entered and found a new way of arriving home. Gina's head dropped in happy satisfaction when the solid meat of him sank all the way in, a small climax rattle through her in recognition of the intrusive member.

Colin ramped it up, in moments his loins were slapping hers, heavy breathing ensued from them both. Gina wanted to tell him to have his fun, but when he felt he was going to cum, to whip it out and ram it up her wanton ass. Gina loved being fucked in her ass, her husband did it now and again but didn't like it too much. Gina wanted it from Colin, this was going to be her swan song if she could sing it.

She revelled in the feeling of his beautiful hot, raw, and uncooked meat slamming into her, it was scorching her pulsing love channel. Colin was building up a head of steam that was unstoppable, thumping pumping power engine that's what he was. His unknown intent was to slam Gina through the headboard, make her know she was in with the knockout champ of all time.

He didn't know nor realise that he was where he was because of her. The moment she had snagged his cock in the kitchen and towed him upstairs after her, he was hers. The control firmly in her grasp, figuratively speaking, his cock! Gina led from the front and Colin more than happily followed the beautiful 42 year old woman, even though he never knew it.

Her head still hanging down and swaying from side to side he battered in and out and Gina gloried in it. Then the unthinkable, as far as Colin was aware, happened, in his hurry to fuck her half to death his cock fell out and he inward thrust banged it straight into Gina's unsuspecting ass. She couldn't stop the scream of pain it caused her, Colin thought it was a cry of terminal wonder because of how good he was.

The cry from Gina made him drive in all the way, and the pain Gina was in became her pleasure, no sooner was he all in did she orgasm, the gorgeous feeling of hot hard flesh in her ass for the first time in years was undeniable and the pain added to it. Colin had no idea yet of where he was, he felt the tightness but that was all. His eyes were locked on to the back of Gina's lovely bobbing head. His back bent, head up, hands on her ass and hips and knees dug firmly into the mattress, he lunged back and forth.

Then Colin did what most men don't do when fucking a woman in the ass, he leaned forward, his hands went under her and he grabbed her tits, then her nipples. Gina was immediately transported to her own sexual heaven, another climax broke through her, then another. Colin was further in than anyone had ever been in her, his unsung power was immeasurable.

He screwed and trapped her nipples which sent shockwave after shockwave through her. His balls tightened, his stomach clenched, he was going to cum. "Gina I'm cumming," he called out. Then one last back breaking thrust and he was emptying into her bowels, she could feel the hot cum filling and stretching her walls. This in itself was enough for her to go over her orgasmic cliff once more.

Colin fell off, his cock twanged out and he ended up on his side looking at the most wondrous sight he had ever seen. The beautiful mother of his best friend was slowly sinking down, her arms sliding, her legs slithering, she ended up face down and breathing deeply. Her ass was on fire, and she was not looking forward to the flames being extinguished, sated.

She loved the pain she was in, it was something she had forgotten, but her body remembered it with utter fondness. "This will never happen again," she said to herself, "I will remember this for the rest of my life, and I will be eternally grateful to him." She managed to move to him, pull him willingly to her where she gave him a kiss of utter gratitude and love, although he never knew that either.

It wasn't until Gina suggested a shower did he look at himself, his face registered the horror of what he saw, his cock and nether regions were covered in his cum, her cum, and her shit. But she grabbed him, she knew! "Colin, its okay baby, its fine, don't worry. I loved what you did, but I don't think you knew did you?" And then she laughed.

Colin shook his head in disbelief, then smiled, now he understood, she had loved it, and because of that, he did too. "Shower you said?" he told her.

"Yes come on honey," and she shot off, followed closely by him. In the shower much fun was had, a lot of touchy feely moments, fingering and kissing. Then it was time, she knew, and so did he. Colin got a a little morose.

"Can we do this again Gina?" he asked.

"Darling I don't think so, you are Duncan's best friend, it wouldn't be right, but that said, if the circumstances ever present themselves again, we'll have to see. But for now honey, the answer is a no. You do understand Colin don't you?"

He knew she was right, and the chances of this occurring as it just had were a nigh on impossibility. He kissed her, they hugged, said their goodbyes and he left. What Colin didn't know was he had left Gina with a missing link, he had left her with a need for power cock, a power cock her husband no longer had.

A week later as she was shopping and called into Bistro for a latte, there was a young man on the next table, she guessed he was in his early twenty's. He was very good looking and her pussy clamped its lips together. He smiled, nodded his head in a silent hello, and Gina did the same, he asked if he could join her at her table, and Gina readily agreed.

"Where am I, what am I doing?" she said to herself as they touched and shook hands. After they had chatted for a while, she asked him where he lived. He had an apartment around the corner, he told her. Gina knew now where she would be going.

12