A Very Lucky Husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam repuest sent from IzaBee90

With a sigh of relief and excitement Mike accepted.

"Baby! It is about time, I have been checking for you on here! How are you?" He didn't think Iza took a breath as the words sped from her mouth. He was so happy to see her, and see how happy she was to see him.

"I am great. I miss you, though."

"I miss you so much, too. I couldn't stop thinking about you last night. It made it hard to study. Did everything go ok? Are you feeling alright?" Her eyes wide with concern.

"Yeah, it is perfect. I just went to bed early. Someone took all my energy..."

Iza laughed and they continued their easy conversation for a few minutes before she told him she really had to go. She stood up, removing her night shirt, running her hands down her body. "Baby, if you are expecting me to be able to turn off this computer, or worse, actually try to leave for work with this hard on, you have got to stop doing that."

"Nahhhh, I bet you aren't hard at all. I bet this does nothing for..." Iza's voice trailing off and Mike adjusted the cam to show her the sizable tent he was pitching in his khakis. "Oh god. I want to touch you again so bad" she murmered, hands rubbing harder exploring her body. "Can you take it out? Just for a second? I know we have to go, but I want to see it." Mike slid the zipper down, pulling his dick from the confines of his boxers. "Oh god, baby, that is so amazing. I want you so bad. When can I see you again?" her hand deliberatly playing with her clit now, long past casual rubbing and teasing.

"Soon. Oh god, I hope so so so soon." Mike said, his own hand working himself, the thought of Iza's tightness around him again.

"Oh baby, I am gonna come. Oh god, MIke, I am gonna come all over your cock so good. Oh. oh....." Before she could finish, her phone was ringing, pulling her out of the moment, reminding them both of the real world that wouldn't wait. "DAMN!" She pouted, her full sexy lip jutted out. "I really have to go. I am sorry. Soon, Baby. I miss you."

"I miss you, too. Love... Talking to you." He responded, refusing to acknowledge what he almost said. He closed his computer, and tried tucking his dick back into his pants. He knew though, there was no way his dick was going down without leaving an uncomfortable tension in his body the rest of the day. Mike brought up some of the pictures Iza had sent him over the months, her tight young body, her even tighter pussy. He started stroking his cock faster now. He looked around to find something to catch his load with, but finding nothing. He got up, and headed upstairs, quietly opening the bedroom door, relieved to find his wife still sleeping. He eased on to the bed, picturing Iza sliding his cock into her mouth, twisting and teasing her tongue. How amazing she had felt. He came in long spurts, covering his wife's tits and face, wishing it was Iza instead. He kissed Leslie's forehead, before quietly sneaking back out of the room.

He left for work, purposefully not turning the chat on on his phone, and trying hard to push all thoughts of Iza out of his head for the day. His day went on like normal, as long as he ignored the disappointment he felt at not being able to chat with her. When his first break came along, he called Leslie, excited to hear her voice, to really listen to her. "Hey gorgeous, how are you?" He asked as she picked up.

"Well, it was the strangest thing. I was sleeping so nice, and then I woke up this morning, feeling very sticky. Now you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Leslie teased.

"I would think you have been covered in my come enough times to recognize it."

"Oh, I did, I just wasn't expecting it. It is a very naughty way to start my day, for sure." They talked for his full break, laughing and joking. And he was right, she did sound happy. Like nothing was different with them, which to her, it wasn't really. Once again a twinge of guilt hit him, tiny, but still there. He shoved the feeling away, along with the other feelings he knew were developing fast. When lunch rolled around he talked to Leslie again, and once again, she sounded happy. No accusations, no hurt, nothing bad. Just love and happiness. Same with his second break.

When he got home that day he kissed and hugged her, loving her. They made dinner together filling the kitchen with laughter and comfortable silence, talking about their day. After dinner they snuggled up, watching tv and just enjoying each others company. He knew he loved her more now then he ever had, and how lucky he was to have her. Iza still say in his mind, little things reminding him of her. But he was still happy to be with his wife. Even if he missed Iza, it was reassuring to know that he was still happy with just Leslie, aas he would never want to loose that feeling, only add to it.

When they got into bed some time later, Leslie reached for him, as she often does, and rubbed him as they kissed. He stroked and petted, paying close attention to her nipples, the spot that drove her craziest. He slid in between her legs ready to enter her when she stopped him. Biting her lip she looked up into his eyes "Baby, I want something naughty tonight, is that ok?" She asked almost nervously.

"Of course, Honey. What is it?"

"Is there anyone else you want to fuck?"

"Uhhhh, I am not sure. I can try to think of someone" MIke answered guardedly. Did she know something? His mind raced, wondering if she had looked at his phone, or the computer. While he knew he had been careful, he also knew he had been taking a lot of risks. Maybe he hadn't covered everything.

"You haven't fucked me thinking about another woman lately. Actually, you haven't mentioned anything about being with anyone else. Did you change your mind about that?"

"No, no it isn't that. I have just been enjoying you." He half lied. While it was true he did enjoy Leslie, he thought of Iza almost everytime he fucked his wife. Or when she went down on him. Or while he stroked himself. She was imbedded into his mind, so hot, so tight, so perfect. And he couldn't shake her. But his wife didn't know this. "But I can try to think of someone. If I do, do you want to know who it is?" Sometimes Leslie wanted to know who he was thinking of. What she looked like, what they were doing. She loved hearing about how bad he wanted to be with this other woman, loved picturing it. Other times she gave him freebies, not asking who he was thinking about, just moaning and letting him use her so good. He didn't often use these freebies, never having anyone to fantasize about that he couldn't tell her. He never thought of ex's, there was nothing about them or nothing they did that was better the Leslie, so why think down? But for once he would love the freebie.

"Whatever you want, Baby." Leslie answered arching up as MIke licked and nibbled her nipples. It drove her wild, clouding her thoughts, pushing her already active libido over the edge. When he would touch her tits, flicking the hard nubs back and forth, usually also flicking her clit back and forth, she was a wild woman. She wanted more, wanted to push so much further.

Mike knew this, deliberetly working her up before saying "I can think of someone, but it has to be a freebie. I can tell you what she looks like if you want to know, and what I want to do to her, but anything else is off limits. Are you going to be ok with that?" He asked.

Her labored breathing was all he heard as she nodded her head. "How bad do you want her?" His wife questioned.

Mike went up onto his knees, still playing with his wife's clit. She reached over to rub him, seeing that his hard on had deflated in all of their talking. He stopped her, putting her hand back onto her own tits. "This is what happens just from thinking of her naked" He said, closing his eyes, and knowing his cock was quickly growing thinking of Iza's body, bending for him, spreading for him. The sight alone was enough to undo Leslie, her come squirting from her like a fountain. She knew Mike, knew how much it took for him to get hard. She often laughed and joked about how she was always ready to go with little effort, and he was the one who required the foreplay. Watching him getting hard just picturing this woman was the biggest turn on ever. Mike silently chuckled to himself, knowing the effect that would have on her, and loving it.

"Tell me what she looks like, Baby. Tell me what you are picturing." Leslie pleaded.

Mike continued his assault on her clit, flicking her nipples in his fingers. "She is short, tight little body, long dark hair down her back. Young, 19, and just amazing." After he feels his wife's come squirting, he grabs her up, flipping her over, and shoving his dick into her soaking hole. "Oh god baby, her pussy feels so good. So tight and wet. Mmmm, I wish I was feeling it right now. Oh god" He continued fucking her, thinking of Iza, pounding Leslie's pussy the way he wishes he would have been able to pound Iza's. He could feel Leslie coming, hear it dripping onto the bed. "I'm gonna come for her" Mike said, his voice rough. "Come all over her sexy naughty face" Mike said pulling out and pulling Leslie by the hair over to him as he came, shooting it all over her face. They both collapsed on the bed, sweating and panting, happy.

"Oh god, Sweetie, that was amazing!!!" Leslie exclaimed, when she finally caught her breath.

"Yes, you are" Mike answered. He was happy he was finally able to tell her what he often silently thought about. He knew things couldn't last forever, but for now, especially knowing Leslie was happy, things were perfect. He was determined to enjoy this while he had it. And he definitely planned to do a lot more then he had been doing. Why not live it up while he could? And he knew just where he wanted to start.

12