A Very Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching over, setting the candle down in its holder and dipping my hand into the bucket of ice, pulling out two cubes, transferring one to my other hand... guiding my hands to her breasts, cubes melting a bit as I hold them in my fingers, frigid water dripping on her as I lower them to her breasts... letting the hard frozen cubes touch her nipples, hands mirroring the side to side thrashing of her body as it jerks, the pleasure she's feeling overriding everything else... rubbing slow, soft circles over those little erect bits of flesh, hearing the long, slow, deep moan escape her... rapid contrast between burning heat followed so quickly by frigid cold on those sensitive spots, the pain/pleasure combination, overloading her senses, unable to form words...

Tender movements, just letting the very tips of the cubes touch her, hardening the wax and melting the ice... little rivulets of ice-cold water running over her breasts... slow circles, looking up and seeing the beads of sweat forming on her forehead and her neck... keeping the ice pressed to her, even as her struggle to escape its so-cold contact... stopping only when its melted and none remains in my fingers....

Pausing, reaching over to the bucket again and searching through it, finding a large piece... lifting myself over her carefully, kneeling between her legs... smiling up at her, seeing her neck strain as she lifts her head, trying to watch my every move.... letting her see me pop the piece of ice in my mouth, then push it back through my lips with my tongue, holding it firmly between my teeth... lowering my upper body and head between her legs, hands dropping to that sweet, soft, wet, smooth-shaven pussy, spreading her lips as my mouth approaches it....

Holding the ice firmly between my teeth, gazing up at her as my head tilts down... hands planted firmly on the bed, forearms against her inner thighs, feeling her body vibrating against me... the sweet pain/pleasure of the molten wax followed so quickly by the ice still sending convulsions through her...

Turning my head slightly to the left, placing the ice delicately on the upper left corner of that amazing inverted triangle defined on the sides by the two creases formed where her inner legs start, and on the bottom by the beginnings of the cleavage of her ass.... slowly, softly guiding the ice around the perimeter of that area, leaving a wet trail as it melts against her skin... movements of my head mirroring the movements of her hips as they buck towards me almost violently, hearing the wood of the head- and footboards creak as all four of her limbs strain inwards against the bindings that hold her....

Gradually making my way around, letting my nose press against her lips, inhaling deeply her sweet scent once again when the ice touches the point at the bottom... continuing on, ice melting slowly, bringing my lips ever closer to her flesh... tracing across the horizontal top of the triangular space, the line I follow causing the ice to be dragged so slowly over that swollen, reddened, throbbing nub that is her clit... teeth clenched firmly around the cube, head tracking slowly, almost lazily side to side along that line.... ice melting, water running down over her sex, mixing with the juices seeping from her and pooling below her on the bed...

Sweet, violent, frantic shudders ripping through her body, her head whipping side to side... hear her trying to speak, but only able to make out soft little grunts, all the air seeming to have escaped her... only her heels and upper back touching the bed now, her body arched so high... glancing up at her, smiling around the cube as I start to guide it in circles around her clit... lips gently brushing against it as the ice continues to melt...

Piece in my mouth too small to hold between my teeth any longer, pressing my lips softly to her smooth-shaven flesh and driving the remainder of the ice against her clit, slowly flicking back and forth, ending in a long, slow, wet, hot, tongue kiss on her most sensitive of spots... chuckling, hot breaths of air pushing against her as I hear her finally able to form words, "ohmygod yes!!! YES!!! DON'T STOP!!!".... lifting my head and looking down at her, listening to her scream in frustration, jerking against the scarves....

Lowering my body to hers, front of my jeans pressing against and warming her chilled sex.... nipples grazing over hers as I lower my lips to her ear, whispering "patience..." and leaning over to the ice bucket once again.... lifting and bringing the entire bucket to the bed, setting it down so the frigid sterling silver is resting against that sensitive spot on her side, just below her ribcage... feeling her try to squirm away, but my body holding hers firmly as I dip my hand into the bucket, pulling from it another piece, ice-cold water dripping over her breasts and stomach as I lift it to my mouth...

Resuming my position between her legs, resting on my elbows and sliding my hands, palms up, under that sweet, beautiful, perfectly-formed ass... fingers digging into her, holding her hips in place as her whole body writhes, knowing she's going into sensory overload... dipping my head once again, placing my lips against hers, kissing softly, sweetly, tenderly...

Rolling the ice around with my tongue, heat of my mouth melting it a bit and rounding the edges... pursing my lips, pressing them to hers as I push the ice between them with my tongue, sending it through them and into her, letting my tongue follow, nose pressing her clit firmly against her pelvis.... pushing the ice as deep as I can, tongue flicking and rolling it about quickly before I suck in deeply, cheeks hollowing in as the vacuum is formed, causing the ice to exit her quickly and shoot back between my lips....

Again and again, first my lips, then the ice, then my tongue inside her, followed by a rapid suctioning of the cube back to me... feeling her pussy convulse around me, soft vibrating hum escaping her throat as the waves wash over her, every one of her senses seemingly on fire, knowing the orgasm that will soon erupt through her will be almost animalistic....

The last of the ice melting, continuing on with the sucking motion as my mouth gradually moves higher on her sex, lips finding and circling her clit... head bobbing up and down in short little motions, sucking her clit hard and fast as if it were a miniature cock... her body jerking and bucking into mine as the orgasm rips through her like an electric current... her mouth locked open in a silent scream, only a thin rasp of air escaping her... sweet, hot, burning pleasure that goes on and on and on, seeming to last an eternity...

Lifting my head from her, face coated with her sweet, sticky nectar... crawling up along her body until mine once again covers hers... kissing her softly, sweetly, tenderly... pressing my lips to her ear, whispering softly as I feel the little jerks of sexual aftershock course through her body, "thank you Lora... thank you..."

Rolling to my side, settling beside her and lifting the bucket of ice back to the nightstand... kissing her cheek and standing, watching her glassy eyes follow my movements... slowly unzipping my jeans, hooking my thumbs in the waist band and pushing them over my hips, seeing her eyes regain focus as my cock springs free... noticing the hungry look in them as her tongue darts out to trace over her upper lip...

Standing there, looking down at her, softly stroking myself... hearing the soft moaning whisper come from her, "please Scott... please"... rolling my finger over the head, gathering the milky pre-cum there... lowering my hand to her face, watching her lips part and suck my finger inside... tongue running over it, moaning as she tastes me, sucking my finger seductively, eyes locked on mine...

Pulling my finger from her lips, easing back down onto the bed on my knees... resting there beside her head, watching it turn as I lean over her, guiding my cock to her warm, wet, willing, hungry mouth...

Lifting a leg over her, one foot planted firmly on either side of her head as I grip the banister, lowering my rock-hard cock towards her lips... letting the warm, wrinkled flesh of my balls drag over her, moaning as she opens her willing, hungry mouth wide, taking the bloated sac between her lips and sucking softly... moaning, cock twitching when she rolls her tongue so softly over them, more and more of my pre-cum oozing from me....

Shifting my position a little, reaching down to grasp my cock and guide it to her mouth... listening to the sweet sucking sounds as she accepts me in, almost greedily... hearing the soft humming vibration coming from her throat, sending tremors along the length of my shaft... flexing my knees a bit back and forth, lifting my hips up and down, alternately withdrawing my cock until only the head remains between her lips with slow deep thrusts that end with my balls coming to rest on her chin... again and again, over and over, up and down, looking down at her, those beautiful, hazel eyes locked on mine as her cheeks cave in around my sex...

Rising up until my cock springs free from the vacuum created by her lips with a soft "pop"... moving my feet forward a few inches and squatting once again, hearing the soft "mmmmmmmmmmm yes" escape her as I slowly lower the cleavage formed by my ass cheeks to her face... gasping, eyes squeezing shut tight, fingers digging into the headboard when I feel her soft, probing tongue flick against me, first at that patch of flesh just below my balls, then over the soft, puckered flesh of my asshole... moaning, rocking back and forth, letting her do things to me I'd never thought imaginable, but can't stop moving over her tongue as she thoroughly moistens my ass... crying out a bit, body tensing when I feel her tongue go stiff, soft, pointed tip pressed firmly to my tight, hot hole... lowering my hips even more, letting it slide inside me slowly, sending sensations too incredible to believe through my body... moving up and down on her slowly, cock throbbing almost painfully as she invades me again and again with that hot little tongue of hers... balls drawing up tightly, desperately fighting the urge to grab my cock and stroke it quickly until my cum coats her face...

Standing suddenly on trembling legs, holding onto the headboard for support... little shivers coursing through my body as I regain composure and lower myself beside her once again, pressing my lips to her ear and whispering "oh my god Lora... oh my god"...

Crawling down the bed, kneeling facing away from her, slowly untying the scarves that hold her ankles... turning back to her, softly massaging the leg muscles that have stiffened from being restrained for so long... chuckling at the expectant look on her face, "only your legs for now, Lora... I need them free for this next part".... reaching out, one hand sliding under her and lifting her hips as the other retrieves a pillow and slides it beneath her, raising her sex up for me...

Returning to the box, reaching inside and pulling out two dildoes... one long and thick, the other short and slender, holding them up for her inspection while I also retrieve a small white tube of lubricant... watching her body go tense, knowing she almost knows what I'm going to do, but not quite...

Once again kneeling between her widespread legs, smiling when I note how she spreads them wider for me without being bidden... eagerly accepting, welcoming, needing whatever I'm about to do... laying the smaller of the two dildoes on the sheets, keeping the larger in my hand... lowering my head, tongue fully extended... broadening it, running it from the bottom-most edge of her slit to the top.... once, twice, three times... long, slow, steady strokes with my tongue, once again gathering and savoring the flavor of her musky-sweet pussy juices...

Placing the dildo against her lips lengthwise, running it slowly up and down the length of her pussy the way my tongue was a moment before... again and again, nice and slow, using firm, determined strokes as I manipulate her sweet sex over and over... her heels digging into the bed, her knees spreading wide, her head turning and her chin pressing into her shoulder as she grinds up into the dildo, wanting more... resting my own chin on her inner thigh, gazing up at her, love watching her face as she lies subdued before me like this, but me actually serving her, giving her such extreme pleasure...

"Look at me Lora... watch me" I whisper as I lift the dildo from her and turn it, pressing the bottom of it to her clit... dildo standing stiffly straight up above her, almost as if it was a real cock there sprouted between her legs... resting on my knees between her legs, one hand holding it firmly in place against her clit, the other slowly stroking its length, feeling the hard, veined surface running over my palm... leaning down, eyes cast up to hers, tongue darting out to wet my lips as I open them wide, guiding my gaping mouth closer, closer...

Lowering my head slowly, eyes locked on hers... letting my tongue slide out slowly, running all over the head of the dildo, tasting her juices on it... soft, slow circles, all the way around it, watching her eyes go wide... wrapping my lips around the ridge that defines the head, sucking tenderly, my movements pushing the base down against her clit... slowly, gently, eyes never leaving her as I ease my head down, lips tight around the shaft of her fake cock, taking more and more into me...

Pausing when I feel the natural gag reflex start, looking at her, knowing from the look in her eyes that the thoughts and possibilities must just be flying through her mind... settling lower, allowing more and more to enter my throat as my muscles relax... stopping only when my lips come to rest on her pussy, the entire thing in me... my cheeks caving in and my jaw muscles working as I suck on it, tongue working around it to lick it clean of her sweet, sweet pussy juice... casting my eyes down, seeing more of that sweet nectar flowing from her, her swollen lips convulsing, low moans coming from her...

Gradually lifting my head, a little at a time until the dildo pops from my mouth... resting my chin on her mound, looking up at her... smiling sweetly while my hand strokes "her" cock, each downward motion grinding it against her clit... whispering "so what do her think, Lora?"... hearing her inhale several times, start to speak, then stop, unable to find words... finally emitting a low, guttural "wow Scott... wow"

Lifting my head again, sucking "her" cock deep into my throat once more... letting my head bob up and down on her, throating "her" over and over... base of the cock grinding its best against her each time just as my lips touch hers... feeling her tremble and shake under me, her body quivering, every muscle in her body taut as her struggle not only to get free, but to fight the orgasm that rushes toward her....

Feeling those pretty feet of hers brace on my shoulders... her finally getting into the rhythm as her hips thrust up, driving "her" cock into my mouth again and again, faster and harder with each stroke... fucking my face wildly, bringing her closer and closer to release... the very idea of doing this not with a fake cock making me so hard it feel as if the skin around my shaft will split open... soft, deep, grunting "huh.. huh.. huh.." emitting from deep in her chest each time she plunges into me, forcing her clit against the base of "her" cock as she does...

Her legs stiffening, toes curling against me as she drives up a final time... back arching, raising her ass off the pillow... hot, burning orgasm just exploding in her, through her... hot, sweet juices flowing out of her lips... her hips bucking as the orgasm wanes, settling back down to the bed... parting my lips, letting "her" cock slip from them as she goes...

Dropping the dildo between her legs, sliding my body up hers, covering her... head of my cock brushing against her pussy, holding myself back even as her legs wrap around me and try to pull me into her... biting a nipple playfully, suckling tenderly, grinning as she fights the bonds that hold her... easing back down, parting her legs so easily though she tries so hard to pull me back... saying just loud enough to be heard, voice a throaty whisper, "I hope you enjoyed that, Lora... but it's only just begun..." Taking a moment to get comfortable between her legs, my cock so painfully swollen by now from teasing myself even as I tease her I find it difficult to let it even touch the bed... finally settling down to my stomach, lifting her knees and planting her feet firmly on the bed, spreading them wide.... resting my chin on the pillow, pressing my face forward slowly, my nose actually the first part of my face to touch her as my tongue slides from between my lips... reaching out with my fingers, spreading the two round, firm, sweet soft globes of her ass, baring her hot, tight little hole to me... Taking a moment to just look at it, clenched so tightly, flesh around it puckered and glistening from her natural juices running down the crevice... skin surrounding it so smooth, so soft, so inviting... pressing the pointed tip of my tongue to her, flicking back and forth quickly, but lightly... her body reacting immediately, bucking up against my face as I lap the juice from her pussy off of her asshole, loving the heat, the feel, the combined scents and tastes of her ass and pussy together.... Applying just the first hint of pressure, hearing the soft moan escape her, feeling her clench hard... lifting my face for a moment, looking up at her, "Relax, Lora... relax.... just tell me to stop if it gets to be too much", seeing her nod her head in understanding.... lowering my mouth to her again, lips pressing firmly to the flesh that surrounds the hole... tongue gliding out to give it a long, slow, soft, soulful tongue kiss... sucking gently, tenderly, pulling at the warm, pliant, puckered flesh with the suction from my lips even as I continue applying intermittent pressure with my tongue... smiling against her as I feel her start to relax a little, releasing the pressure of the muscles of her ass, letting me open the crevice as wide as I can... Sliding my tongue back into my mouth, pressing my closed lips to her... inhaling deeply, nose resting right on the lowermost point of her pussy, letting her sweet scent fill me... slowly, gently, firmly sliding my tongue between my tight lips... first the point of it contacting her asshole, then starting to spread it... methodically, not in any hurry, working more and more of my tongue into her... knowing by the sound of her moans, her gasps, her sweet whimpers that she's still a bit apprehensive, but enjoying this nonetheless... stopping when my tongue is extended as far as it can, lips pressed tightly to her, widest part of my tongue now clenched so tightly by her hot, tight, sweet asshole.... Reaching around her thighs, hands flat against the flesh of her stomach as my thumbs meet at her swollen, tender, so-sensitive clit... slowly rolling it back and forth between them, letting my tongue begin to move around inside her, exploring and massaging what was once, I thought, a forbidden part of her body, making me want it all the more... thumbs and tongue keeping time, slow and methodical, almost lazy in their movements on and in her body... noting how she relaxes as I toy with her pussy, keeping that in mind as we move forward.... Using my tongue so skillfully to drive her to the heights of pleasure, helping gradually build the sensations that promise to bring her yet another orgasm... my movements not entirely without ulterior motives, knowing too that my tongue and its slow, tender, gentle, methodical 'in-out, in-out, in-out' motion also serves to stretch that sweet hole, relaxing it for things to come... Letting my tongue slip from her, kissing my way along her sex until my chin comes to rest against her pussy... thumbs still dragging, rolling, tugging at her nub as I ask "You ok, Lora?"... smiling as I hear nothing at first, only seeing her head nod emphatically before a soft, gasping, breathless "oh god yes be careful but please don't stop" emits forth from her... Rolling a bit to my right, coming to rest partially on my side, partially on my stomach, right ear and cheek laying on her left inner thigh, only my right hand still gently toying with her clit... gasping, inhaling deeply as the pressure of my body is released from on top of my swollen member... extending the middle finger of my left hand, gently easing it between her lips... sliding so effortlessly inside her, stopping when my knuckles come to rest against her vulva, moving it slowly back and forth in her... Withdrawing my finger, letting the tip play along her sex as I move it lower, crossing the patch of flesh that separates her two holes, letting the tip come to rest against her puckered ass... smiling against her thigh as I see her bend her knees more, pulling her ankles against her ass cheeks, letting them spread... applying pressure slowly, expecting resistance, but shocked as the finger slips inside her easily, stopping when the second knuckle is barely visible... expecting an unpleasant reaction from her, but getting only a soft, moaning "mmmmmmmmmmm..." from her and the feeling of her hips pressing down against my hand... Pressing further still, letting my entire finger enter her fully, probing and plying at her sweet ass as I move it around gently... turning my head, once again lowering my lips to her sex, sucking so softly on that clit that I know has to be getting sore as I begin working my finger up and down, in and out, side to side, round and round inside her... rewarded not only with the feeling of her wrapping her legs around my neck, pulling my face down onto her, but also with the feeling of her hot, tight hole seeming to almost hungrily pull my finger back into her each time I withdraw it... Softly licking her, kissing her, nibbling her, fingering her, sending jolts and waves of pleasure through her body... again struck by the dichotomy of her bound and restricted under me, suggesting her subservience to me... yet me actually serving her, pleasuring her, doing these things with the various parts of my body to her to bring her satisfaction, thereby bringing us both satisfaction... lips, tongue, finger working in perfect harmony on her, building for future sensations on the areas they cover... Slowly withdrawing my finger from her, lips and tongue continuing on with their motions over her clit... soft, darting, caressing motions aimed at keeping her at this level of desire, if not moving it higher... reaching under us, searching for and finding the smaller, more slender dildo I'd placed there earlier, as well as the tube of lubricant... not sure the lube will be needed, what with the way her juices coat that entire area, making it oily-slick, but wanting to make sure she enjoys this as much as she can... Going totally by feel, not seeing what I'm doing, but knowing in my mind's eye what I want making it easier to accomplish what is needed... propping the dildo against her thigh, flipping the top on the small tube of K-Y and squeezing out a large drop to its head... setting the tube aside and lifting the dildo in my hand, forefinger extended to the tip of it is right next to the head of the fake little cock... Moving my hand lower, into that dark, hot, wet, inviting crevice... letting the tip of my finger find the hole that so desperately needs filled, guiding the head of the dildo to it... sensing the hesitation in her as her legs contract around me, then feeling a sudden decision made in her mind as they relax, her asscheeks spreading, her hips pressing down, waiting for me... Pressing gently, letting the head start to enter her, pulling back with my finger as more and more slides inside her... using the tip of my finger to smear the lubricant along the length of the vibe, wanting no pain for her, only the sweet pain/pleasure mix that comes from her ass being used so perfectly, so right... pressing gently on the base of the dildo with my palm, easing it into her, taking almost a full minute to let the hard little plastic cock, only a little bigger than the finger I had in her just moments before, get completely inside her... Lips pursed, surrounding her clit... neck rolling as I move my head in small, soft, lazy circles, tongue darting out occasionally to it to gently caress it... grasping the base of the dildo, now only the only part of it not in her, between thumb and forefinger... twisting my wrist, gradually turning the vibe on, taking as long as I can to bring it to its highest setting... feeling the shudders rack her body as a long, slow, sweet, hissing "yesssssssssssssssssssssssss" escapes her lips... Gradually increasing the speed and intensity of that little vibe, feeling the vibrations radiate through her to my mouth, still firmly planted on her clit.... slowly pulling back, letting it almost slip entirely out of her ass before I stop, rotating the end in my hand so the head works and stretches that tight, hot, puckered little hole... sliding it back inside, gently, tenderly, not wanting to hurt her, but wanting her to experience the sweet pain/pleasure of her ass being invaded expertly....