A Very Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noting how the nature of her clenching around the vibe changes from one of resistance and apprehension to a welcoming, hungry clench, eager to get it back in her... slowly, taking my time, picking up speed as I work it in and out, in and out, in and out.... at first matching the movements of my tongue on her with the movements of that little fake dick... slowly, methodically, firmly... a sweet, slow, rhythm... soft shudders racking her body as she relaxes even more, not just accepting, but finally welcoming the pleasure of anal penetration...

Changing tempo now, pulling back with my mouth when the dildo is fully inside her... plunging my face forward, tongue rasping over her clit and sliding between her lips as I gently ease back on the vibe... again and again, firm rhythm establishing, making sure that one of her holes is always filled... picking up speed, twisting both my head and my hand so that when penetrated, it's not from the same angle as before, whether it be in her pussy or her sweet ass... movements of my wrist causing the speed of the vibrator to constantly change inside her....

Feeling her lifting her hips to meet me, trying to match the thrusts of both my hand and my head, but can't... finally just planting her feet on my shoulders again, her soft sexual moans filling the room as she arches her back as high as she can, lifting her hips, spreading her sex wide open, offering herself to me fully... smiling, finally having her where I want her, totally at my mercy, not just willing, but eager to give her body to me...

Sliding that little vibe from her, laying it aside and retrieving the other, life-sized one... again giving it a generous coating of lubricant before I lift it and guide it to her... pressing the head against her asshole gently, waiting for her initial resistance to subside... feeling her body tense and hearing an apprehensive moan escape her, I lift my head, chin resting on her, whispering "shhhhhhhhh Lora.... shhhhhhhhhhh"....

Pressing firmly, but gently, slightly broader head stretching the puckered flesh... low moan from deep in her chest changing to a harsh gasp as her asshole slips past the ridge of the head, tightening down on the top of the shaft... grasping the knob at the base, turning slowly, letting the slow vibrations work to relax her once again... not pushing any more into her yet, patient, letting her get used to it as I begin a slow suckling of her pussy, deep inside her inner lips...

Tongue darting out, massaging and pressing against her inner folds... her apprehensive moans changing to ones of passion, desire, as I knew they would... working my neck in a circle, not just my mouth but my nose and chin as well working against her sex, taking her mind off the cock in that other, forbidden hole... pulling my lips back, baring my teeth and bringing them down in slow dragging motions over her clit... light touches that just barely contact that so-tender little nub of flesh, sending jolts through her body nonetheless...

Once again pressing on the base of the vibe, letting it ease into her... rigid, thick veins on its surface grinding over her ass as it fills her more and more... gasps emitting from her changing rapidly once again from nervousness to delight as the head presses further, further... sphincter muscles alternately contracting and relaxing around the shaft, her own involuntary body reactions adding to the pleasure she's experiencing...

Stopping with two-thirds of the cock inside her, lifting my head to look at her... her entire body covered in a thin sheen of sweat... her legs spread wide, ass lifted almost a foot off the pillow... eyes squeezed shut tight, nostrils flared... teeth biting down on her lower lip, her chin pressed to her chest.... arms stretched above her, muscles quivering as she pulls against the scarves... full, heavy breasts pulled slightly to the side by gravity, nipples jutting so proudly...

Removing my mouth from her pussy, letting my head dip to view that sweet cock inside her... soft moan of lustful frustration coming from her as I move the vibe around inside her, watching how the sweet soft flesh of her asshole stretches with it... grasping the knob and beginning to work the cock back and forth in slow, short, strokes, each downstroke a little deeper than the last... turning the knob with each movement as well so that each slightly deeper penetration brings with it a new level of sensation... feeling no resistance now, only her hot, sweet little slut ass trying to pull more and more of that thick fake cock into her...

Stopping when the entire flesh-toned vibe is inside her, only the black knob turned to its highest setting visible outside her puckered hole... rising to my knees, pressing my hands to her hips and guiding them back down to the bed... lowering my body to hers, cock pressed between her mound and my stomach, nipples brushing against hers as I reach up... hands working to untie the scarf that holds her bound wrists to the headboard... massaging her arms, getting the feeling back into them as she lowers them to me, her fingers intertwined.... only one scarf remaining, the one that holds her wrists together...

Rising once again, pulling her bound-together wrists to me as I ease my hips back... fingers working at the knot around the scarf, difficult to untie, tightened as it is from her constant efforts to pull against it... smiling as I feel it loosen, pulling the ends free and letting go of her wrists, wanting her to do the rest herself as I reach between us, grasping my painfully swollen cock and line it up with her puffy, sopping wet pussy, plunging into her in one long, continuous, hard stroke...

Our screams mixing as I finally invade her sex with a real cock... our mutual need, mutual passion, mutual lust causing electricity to shoot through our bodies... her hands ripping free of the final bond, slamming down to my chest, nails raking over my flesh... reaching down, grasping her thighs and pushing them back toward her breasts, almost bending her double... those small, cute, pretty feet of hers coming to rest on my shoulders as my eyes bore into hers... trying to think of something sexy, sweet, passionate to say, but words escape me... only a hoarse, rasping whisper of "oh my god, Lora... oh my god"...

Not moving, fingers curled and digging into the tops of her thighs... feeling her sweet pussy contract and writhe around my cock... my balls, full and heavy with the cum I'll be filling her with soon, resting on the only exposed part of the vibe still deep inside her ass... enjoying the feel of the vibrations mixing with her natural body motions and course through my shaft...

Pulling back slowly... her velvet-smooth inner walls dragging over the ridge of the head of my cock, almost seeming to try to reach out and grab at it to pull it back into her... stopping with only the head inside her, wanting to take my time, but this almost animalistic need to take her and fuck her senseless overcoming me... grabbing her ankles, spreading them wide, pushing her legs further back until the tops of her thighs rest on her ribcage, her breasts squeezed together between her knees, pussy pointing straight up in the air for me to take and use as I please...

Suddenly slamming my hips down and forward, entering her fully again and again in savage, hard strokes... fucking her mercilessly, grunting with exertion each time my balls slap against the dildo protruding from her ass... driving my own cock and the fake on into her again and again, almost as if I'm fucking both of her holes at once... feeling her hands reach around me, digging into my hips almost hard enough to draw blood... look on her face telling me she's enjoying being used as much as I'm enjoying using her like this... our bodies slick with sweat, pulse pounding in my head just behind my eyes so hard I'm seeing spots... had almost forgot just how hot of a fuck she is...

Hands dropping to her body... one finding her breasts, grasping and pinching a nipple between thumb and forefinger, tugging and pulling hard and quick... other reaching between us, thumb extended fully, jamming down onto her swollen, sore, slick clit, now protruding fully from behind the hood where it normally hides... fingers working in rhythm with my hips, pinching and grinding and pistoning into and against her again and again and again...

Hearing and feeling her body reacting to my efforts... soft, low, wailing moan filling the room as it escapes her lips... her toes curling, leg muscles taut where they're trapped between our bodies... her hands reaching to my chest, pinching and pulling my nipples as I'm doing hers, she knows how that drives me crazy... wet, sloppy sounds of our sexes colliding over and over... pussy contracting around my cock, causing my balls to draw up to the base, tight and hard... our mutual need to just explode on and with each other rushing forward with almost frightening ferocity...

Screaming out, feeling her nails dig into my nipples as her whole body tightens... her head whipping side to side as her tight, hot, velvet-smooth walls start to spasm around me, milking my cock hard and fast... my back arched, head thrown back, hips thrust forward, unable to tell if it's her body or the vibe that's vibrating so hard and fast around me...

Blacking out for a second as a low, guttural "huh... huh... huh..." escapes her... body contorting and shaking under me as her orgasm overtakes her... coming to as I feel my own release start as an electric shock at the head of my cock, race along it's length where it turns to fire at the pit of my stomach, and turn back outward... my hot, creamy cum erupting from my balls, coursing through my shaft and exploding into her in one massive spurt after another... mixing with her juices and running out of her... pussy squeezing almost painfully tight around me as her eyes roll back in her head, whole body shuddering and bucking under me...

Collapsing on top of her, feeling like the top of my head is going to fly off as my heart slams almost frighteningly fast... barely able to breathe, to think, to move as my whole body spasms time after time, each time shooting more of my seed into her... her arms and legs encircling me, laying there unmoving as the aftershocks ripple through us...

Time passes, but we don't know how much, just lying there together like that... rolling over to my side, pulling her with me, holding her tightly in my arms, head cradled to her chest... feeling her small, soft kisses in my sweat-slicked hair... her soft sigh and slight tense as I reach around her, slowly removing the vibe from her and dropping it to the floor beside the bed... smiling gently against her flesh, finally able to murmur "oh my god, Lora... oh my god... Merry Christmas hun..."