A Very Merry Christmas Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

A fur trimmed Santa hat sat on her honey colored locks, the white fur ball hanging down to her shoulder. She had a quizzical smile on her face and watched me intently as my gaze traveled over her body.

On the way back down her body my eyes voraciously devoured every curve. Stopping to gaze appreciatively at her jutting breasts. Moving past them to her hands still grasped together at the waist. Then moving down all the way to the sexy red high heels on her feet.

"Well what do you think?" She demanded.

"Whoa! Sexy!" I managed to gasp finally.

"I was hoping you'd feel that way." She said with obvious relief. "This lingerie is so sexy, and the perfume must have set you back a load too." She continued.

"Yeah, you look pretty damn sexy in it too." I said breathlessly. "Give me a little twirl and let me see the merchandise."

Chrissie smiled and slowly turned around. I could clearly see the outline of her buttocks through the sheer fabric of the jacket, and the outline of her pert breasts when she was in profile. When she faced me once more I said, "Why don't you move your hands and let me see the rest of the package?"

I could see her flush slightly and she unclenched her hands. When she moved her hands to her sides the gown parted and I could see the flat expanse of her stomach and the furred top of the sheer red thong. My gaze traveled slowly up her torso and came to rest on the cleavage of Chrissie's pert breasts, which was partly obscured by the fur balls hanging like diminutive pom-poms from the silken cord holding the jacket in place.

"You're drooling." Chrissie said flippantly.

"Your right." I responded huskily.

Chrissie picked up her now half filled glass and took a long drink before bending over to grab the pitcher for a refill. Each of her movements exposed portions of her lithe, young, body to my enraptured gaze. She walked to the stereo and turned up the volume. There was a hard driving song from a long gone era by Rod Stewart, If You Think I'm Sexy, I think is the title and Chrissie started to dance to the tune like some stripper on a runway.

I drank steadily as she moved to the beat, spinning around so that the top spun out and exposing the bottoms of her breasts and the firm cheeks of her ass amongst other wonders. In mid spin Chrissie stumbled and almost spilled her drink and she stopped suddenly and attempted to steady herself before she fell down.

"Whew, that makes your head spin." She said lightly as she raised the glass to her lips.

"It made mine spin I know that." I husked as I took a long sip from my own drink.

Chrissie chuckled softly and asked, "Would you like to see the package unwrapped?"

"Oh yeah!" I responded lustily.

She raised her hands to the white-fur balls and gazing at me like a cat watching a canary slowly pulled on the balls. The bow in the silk string shrank to nothingness and the top of the jacket fell apart.

The collar of the jacket parted slightly and allowed my ravenous eyes to feast on the deep valley beneath her surprisingly large breasts. I sat mesmerized as Chrissie stepped back two small steps and turned her back to me. She turned her head so that she could watch me over her shoulder and slowly slid the jacket off of her shoulders and half way down her upper arms.

The creamy flesh of her shoulders and back seemed to beckon to me and she theatrically rotated her shoulder like a seductive siren in an old film. A smile spread across Chrissie's face as she watched the lust grow in my enthralled gaze.

I slow ballad came on the radio and Chrissie slowly swayed to the tune. She lowered her hands to breast level and from the movement of her arms she seemed to be caressing her tits. I dearly wished that it was my hands on her breasts and my cock almost forced its way through the thin fabric of my shorts.

Chrissie closed her eyes and ran her tongue seductively over her soft lips. As she did this she began to swing her hips in an exaggerated manner to the tune of the song. I sat there mesmerized, my breathing ragged, and my skin flushed with desire. I raised my glass to my lips and took a brief sip from the now tepid liquid.

She turned her face away from me and slowly lowered her arms to her side. Encourage by the force of gravity, the jacket slid slowly down her arms, over her hands, finally landing in a pool of red at her feet. I gazed enraptured at the flawless line of her back and the heart shaped contour of her sweet ass.

Chrissie stood swaying as she ran her hands over her stomach and breasts. I could only see her rear view directly, but I quickly realized that I could see the faint outline of her reflection in the TV set and she looked delectable. I watched her reflection in the TV like she had watched mine in the bedroom mirror. I'm sure that she was fully aware of the show she was putting on and indeed its effect on me because I noticed that she was watching my reflection in the TV too.

She stroked her hands over her skin until they rested on her firm breasts. As I watched her reflection, she closed her eyes and turned slowly to face me.

She opened her eyes and began to massage her breasts with her fingers. Through the gaps between her digits I could make out creamy skin and very erect nipples. I watched mesmerized as she slowly slid her hands off of her firm breasts and onto the taut skin of her stomach. Her fingers danced enticingly across the alabaster skin of her midsection and onto the red silk fabric of the g-string thong.

Her hands slid down the small triangle of cloth until they reached the crux of her thighs. She teasingly stroked her fingers over the thong, moving across the fabric just barely covering the pouting lips of her pussy.

The fabric covering her cunt was stained a darker color by the flowing juices of her passion. She slowly ran her fingers across this darker area, pushing the thin fabric tight against her crotch, exposing the pink pouting lips of her labia to my enraptured gaze.

"Mmmmngh." I gasped involuntarily at the view.

"Mmmm, you like?" Chrissie inquired in a deep throaty voice.

"Oh yeah." I was barely able to grunt between rasping breaths.

She pulled her fingers from her cunt and slowly drew them up the fabric of the thong. When she reached the fur lined top she slowly thrust both hands deep beneath the fabric of the g-string. I watched as her fingers wriggled beneath the sheer cloth and came to rest on the warm moist lips of her pussy.

She massaged her slit for a second or two before she slowly pulled her hands out from beneath the small red triangle that covered her delightful cunt. She hooked her thumbs under the strings of the thong and ran her hands to her hips. Then pulling the strings away from her body she pushed the thong down, slowly exposing more of her delights until she finally released it and let the thong drop to the floor.

I ran my tongue nervously over my fevered lips as I gazed at Chrissies sweet slit. It was partly shaved but had a tuft of hair concealing the pink lips of her cunt. The remaining hair was neatly trimmed and was short enough that I could readily make out the emerging head of Chrissie's engorged clitoris. As I watched, she ran her hands over her stomach and they came to rest on her cunt. She placed one hand on either side of her gash and pulled the labia lips apart, exposing the full extent of her pink slit to my enraptured gaze.

My breath was coming in ragged gasps and I felt like I was going to cum in my shorts again. I reached down and ran one hand across my rock hard cock as she slid one of her fingers deep into her cunt.

"Ummmmm, I think it's time to get down to business." She moaned as she stirred her honey pot with her index finger.

"Yeah baby. I think it is." I gasped as I watched her intently.

Chrissie pulled her finger from her cunt and took three sensual steps to the couch. She kicked off the high heels and sat down on the arm of the couch. Leaving one foot on the floor, she put her other foot on the cushion of the couch straddling me thus spreading her legs and exposing her cunt to my fevered gaze.

She ran her finger across the lips of her pussy, once again burying her index finger deep in the sweltering recesses of her moist gash. She stroked in and out a couple of times before removing her finger and extending it in my direction.

I leaned forward and took the proffered digit between my lips and licked ravenously at the succulent juices covering it. Chrissie stroked it in and out of my mouth like it was a small penis before withdrawing it.

Chrissie stood up and walked to the other end of the couch. She bent to fluff a pillow and then lay down on the couch. She left one foot on the floor and draped her other foot across the back of the couch. I looked deep into the dripping maw of her pink pussy and my mouth began to water. Chrissie crooked her finger at me and gestured toward her pussy.

I put my drink down, pivoted my body toward her, and leaned over toward her. I had to scoot across the couch to reach her and began to kiss her on her firm, still stocking covered thigh.

"Ummmmm." She moaned as I ran my tongue over the searing skin of her succulent thigh. I could feel the goose flesh grow as I ran my tongue down her sweet legs in the direction of her sweltering snatch. As I reached the nexus of her thighs I could easily smell the hot scent of her aroused juices. I flicked my tongue lightly over the swollen lips of her labia before journeying up the succulent flesh of her other thigh.

Chrissie shivered beneath the touch of my tongue and a soft sigh escaped her half open lips. "Mmmm." She moaned as her body shuddered lightly beneath my strokes and her ass rose slightly from the cushions of the couch.

"Time for you to get to work big boy." She purred throatily as she placed her hand on the back of my head and drew my face unresistingly back toward the gaping maw of her dripping cunt.

Chrissie pushed my face tight against the succulent flesh of her steaming slash. I thrust my tongue deep into her ragged slit and began to lick hungrily at the wet flow from her cunt.

"Ummmmm, yeah!" she gasped. "Tongue me good, bitch." She continued in a voice ensconced in passion and desire.

She forced my lips tighter against her enflamed skin. My chin dripped with the honey of her love, my nose was filled with the scent of her magic mound as my tongue coursed over her fevered flesh.

I pulled her clit between my lips and began to suck on it. I stroked it with my tongue as I sucked on it like it was an outsized nipple.

"Unnnngh, mmmmmph!" Chrissie groaned as she lifted her hips from the couch. I felt her juices flow once more from her sweltering snatch and I pressed my lips ever more tightly against her sizzling flesh.

"Mmmmngh, uuuuungh!" She gasped as she once more lifted her ass off the couch and simultaneously pushed down on the back of my head, forcing my lips even tighter against her heated flesh.

I continued to suck and tongue her engorged clit as she quivered dynamically beneath my touch. "Mmmmmph, uuungh!" she gasped again as her cunt throbbed against my lips. Unnnngh, ungh, unnnngh." She managed to gasp as her hand slipped from the back of my head.

I continued to tongue at the wet juices of her flaccid cunt for a few more minutes before pulling my face away from her dripping slash. I looked up her voluptuous shuddering body and saw that her mouth hung half open and her eyes were closed. I chuckled and pushed myself to a sitting position on the couch.

I sat for a moment admiring the view of Chrissie reclining on the couch, dressed only in the red lace stockings and a Santa Claus hat. Her head lay against the arm of the couch, her face was flushed and her eyes were closed. I watched her chest rise and fall with the heavy breathing of one who has exerted a great amount of energy.

The skin of her full breasts was flushed and her nipples stood out erect. I put my hand to her breast and gently stroked her satin skin. She stirred slightly as I stroked her fevered flesh and a faint sigh came from her slightly parted lips.

I ran my fingers tentatively over the stiff tissues of her large erect nipple and she moaned lightly. "Mmmm, ooommmph." She groaned as I gently rotated the nipple between my thumb and finger and I felt her gently quiver beneath my touch.

Without opening her eyes, Chrissie pushed herself into a sitting position and placed her hand gently on my thigh. I shivered at her touch as her fingers gently kneaded my muscles as she worked her way up my leg to my crotch. She touched my jockeys and her fingers went directly to the rock hard bulge that was my cock.

"Ummmmm." She moaned as she slowly stroked my rigid member through the fabric of my under wear. She stroked my cock ever more insistently and I was afraid that I was going to cum right then and there, but suddenly she stopped and said, "Lay back and lift your ass."

Never one to question the orders of a woman with her hand on my cock I immediately leaned back on the couch, and raised my ass. Chrissie took her hand from my oaken member, hooked her fingers in the waistband of my jockeys and deftly pulled them down.

My rock hard cock sprang to full erection as soon as the pressure of the fabric was removed from it. Chrissie opened her eyes fully and said softly, "Mmmm, looks like it's ready for me already." And she grasped its steely girth in her soft hand and gently stroked it once more.

"Ummmmm, damn! That feels good." I moaned mindlessly.

Chrissie took off the Santa hat and tossed it to the floor then she swiveled her body on the couch and laid her head on my lap. She put her mouth to my throbbing organ and kissed it lightly. The touch of her soft lips to my fevered flesh sent a shock wave through my body. I must have jerked because Chrissie gave out a light chuckle and then extended her tongue and tenderly licked my burning brand of love. I closed my eyes in ecstasy as she ran her tongue over the fevered steel of my massive erection.

"You don't mind if I have a little fun do you?" She inquired in mock innocence as she kissed the burning flesh of my manhood.

I shivered at her touch and gasped, "No not at all. Feel free."

She chuckled at our exchange before she ran her silken tongue up the length of my iron hard shaft and took its purple head between her hot lips. My entire body quaked as she slowly consumed the inflexible flesh and began to slowly stroke my considerable cock with her sweltering mouth.

"Ummmmm baby, you're going to make me cum if you keep that up." I muttered softly.

She momentarily pulled her lips from their task of stroking my iron hard dong and replied, "I hope so." She ran her tongue down and then up the full length of my steely shaft and continued in a throaty stage whisper, "I was looking forward to a little snack before sex." She ran her tongue over the sizzling head of my dick and then slowly began to stroke it once more with her red-hot mouth.

Chrissie moaned as she expertly stroked my engorged manhood. It was evident even to my lust clouded brain that she was taking great pleasure in her pleasant ministrations. I was ready to cum in a few strokes but at the last minute Chrissie slowed her motion, pulled her mouth from my cock, and gently ran her lips down the length of my shaft.

"I want to drink your cum, but, I don't want you to come too soon baby." She whispered seductively. I felt the vibration of her words against my fevered flesh as she spoke, "Mmmm, you tastes so good. I love the taste of man meat at midnight." She chuckled before placing her lips around my shaft and slowly stroking it once more.

As she languidly stroked my tortured flesh with her soft hot lips, my hand found its way to the silken flesh of her firm thighs. I idly ran my hand over her satin skin, the stroking of my fingers raising goose flesh on her legs. I ran my fingers tickling down her stomach and onto the freshly shaved fringe of her pussy. I gently stroked the moist skin of her labia and felt Chrissie quiver lightly beneath my touch.

Without pausing in her sucking, Chrissie rolled slightly and opened her thighs, allowing my fingers full access to her sweltering snatch. I pushed my digits into her soggy slit, first one, then another, and I began to stroke them in and out of her dripping cunt.

As I stroked in and out I placed my thumb against the swollen nub of her clit and rotated it. The stimulation of the tender flesh of her clitoris made Chrissie moan around the girth of my iron rod as she sucked on it.

"Mmmmmph, Mmmm." She moaned as she massaged my cock ever more insistently with her voracious mouth. Her rising passion made her surrender any intention of extending the length of our session. She continued to increase the pace of her strokes on my shaft. In her haste she made erotic little slurping sounds with each stroke, and as my own efforts on her pussy brought her ever closer to completion she moaned softly with undisguised passion.

The combined sounds of her moans and the slurping sound of her mouth on my cock as she sucked me desperately brought me ever closer to orgasm. I felt my loins tighten and then the swelling of my cock as my hot white seed coursed up my dick and exploded into her waiting mouth. The muscles of my thighs quaked with effort as my thick cum shot into her lovely mouth.

Almost simultaneously I felt the muscles around her cunt tighten around my fingers and Chrissie's juices flowed over my fingers. "Unnnngh, unnnngh!" she moaned gutturally as she consumed the seed of my loins. Her grunts were muffled by the mass of my rock hard meat as she continued to suck avidly on my erupting erection.

"Mmmmmph, unnnngh!" I grunted as I lifted my ass off the couch with the force of my explosion.

I shot rope after rope of cum deep into Chrissie's greedy mouth, I didn't think that she would be able to consume all of it but to my surprise she drank every drop, sucking on my cock like an outsized straw until my loins were empty and my crank shriveled to nothing.

She finally released my now shriveled cock from her mouth and lay still as sleep with her head resting on my lap.

I don't know how long we stayed there. Her mouth just inches from my now useless dick, and my fingers locked in the grasp of her thighs. I recall our breathing slowly returning to normal as our passions cooled. I know that my eyes closed and I must have drifted off for a second or two, only to be roused by the movement of Chrissie trying to sit up.

"I gotta piss like a race horse." She exclaimed.

"Ok." I responded groggily.

"Well let go of me so I can get up." She demanded not unkindly.

I didn't know what she was talking about for an instant but then I realized that I was still holding her pussy like a bowling ball with my thumb pressed against her clit and my fingers inserted to the hilt inside of her steaming cunt.

"Oh sorry." I apologized as I disengaged my hand from her crotch.

"No problem." She said as she quickly sat up and rose to her feet. "After I get finished in the bathroom, you can finish up where you left off." She said as she disappeared down the hall.

I listened as the bathroom door closed and the seat was lowered. I searched for my drink and realized that the glass was empty. I picked up the pitcher and found it almost dry too. "Damn." I muttered and rose unsteadily from the couch to fix myself another drink.

I walked to the kitchen and found to my dismay that although we still had a half a fifth of tequila, the only mix we had was a six-pack of Mountain Dew. "Oh well." I muttered to myself, "I guess it'll just have to do.

Pulling two clean glasses from the cupboard I tossed a jigger of booze in each glass and topped them off with the soda. I tasted it and it wasn't too bad, "A lazy man's margarita." I said to myself.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers