A Very Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take any more and I exploded into her womb. My third hard climax for the evening. I grunted as I shot my load into her, pulling her down hard on my cock. My seed so copious it ran out of her, down her legs dripping on the bed. As I lay trying to catch my breath I watcher her trying to catch her own. Her breasts heaving, her cheeks a bright red, her eyes closed as she fought to regain control of herself.

She rolled off of me and turned on her side kissing me softly. "You know that was one of the best times I have had with you, there was just something about knowing you had been with another woman, and then all the details was more than I expected. I cannot remember ever being so turned on by just the image of you having sex with someone."

"You mean you have thought about me having sex with other women before?"

"Well yes, haven't you thought about me with someone besides you?"

"Yea, but not with another man."

"With who then, a woman?"

Looking like the fox that just got caught with the chicken I smiles and said yes.

Kim just looked at me, shook her head as if saying, "You poor bewildered man."

She kissed me again, turned on her side and snuggled back into me.

"I love you Robert"

As I closed my eyes, my arms around the woman I adore I told her I loved her too.

The next morning I awoke to the smell of fresh coffee and bacon frying. I was a little groggy from the previous night but not so much that I could not wait until I had a cup of the coffee. I wrapped a robe around me and headed to the kitchen only to find Emily and Kim sitting having one of those "hello how are you did you enjoy my husband type of talks." I felt a little like a prized cow as a got me a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

"So Emily how are you this morning?" I asked.

Emily just turned and smiled, took a sip of her coffee and said" Not as bad as when I first woke up. I didn't know where I was or what I had done and I had a headache like you would not believe. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed and ran into your wife as I was going to the bathroom to wash up. She greeted me with something that tasted like tomato juice and not long after that I was having coffee and feeling a lot better."

I sipped my coffee, looking at Kim as Emily continued.

"So we have been sitting her chatting about girl things since waiting for you to get up so we could have some breakfast."

With that I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. Bacon eggs fresh biscuits and gravy. I was soon enjoying the fruits of my labors when Kim suggested that Emily just go ahead and stay with us until after the holiday. "You know that the kids will not be coming down until the 26th so why doesn't Emily just stay until then?" Kim looked at Emily, "You don't have anything that you really need to do you?"

Emily just shook her head and look at me.

"Hell I don't care, what ever you ladies decide. Right now I am going to go up and get a shower." I had no sooner stepped into the shower than the door opened and Kim yelled goodbye, she had to go and do some shopping. I told her to go ahead that I would only be a few more minutes here. I heard the door shut and went back to enjoying my shower. I must have really been into it because I did not hear the door open again and when the shower door opened I almost wet myself. I looked and there stood Emily, wearing just a smile as she stepped into the shower to join me. I backed up against the wall as she stood under the water, letting it soak her. She started to lather and scrub her face, then her arms and neck. Moving to her legs she bent over and just the sight of her well-formed ass was enough to make me lose all the control I had been mustering. Not knowing if she had talked to Kim about the previous night I was not sure of what to do so I decided that I would be the gentleman and just behave.

I guess that was the wrong road to take. As I looked at her ass swaying back and forth as she washed her legs I just could not resist so I stepped behind her, my hard cock pushing into the crack of that wonderful tight ass. Before she could say anything I pushed my hard rod into her anus. The pressures of the head entering such a tight spot made her cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. I am almost sure that she had been taken in the backdoor before because instead of getting tighter and tensing up she pushed back, urging me to go ahead and finish with my penetration. I help on to her hips and pushed all the way in. I could hear her moaning as I slid my hard cock all the way inside her tight little ass. I started to slowly stroke in and out of her. As she caught up to my rhythm she began to match her rocking motions to that of my thrusts. Her moaning became louder and more pronounced. "Oh yes that feel so good Robert. Fuck that ass, I have missed getting a good ass fucking for so long"

Her words encouraging me I started to pick up my speed and thrust faster and harder.

"Oh yes. That's what I like, harder. Push that cock all the way in, bury it deep inside of me. Faster man, yes faster and harder"

That was all I needed and I started to slam into her pulling almost all the way out and then slamming it all the way in, Faster and faster I pumped into her, she started to cry out in pleasure begging me to fuck her harder and deeper. I reached around her and found her clit. I rubbed her clit back and forth as I drilled into her. I could feel her getting close so I pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger. It was enough to send her over the edge. Holding on to her was like riding a wild Brahma bull. She was all over that shower. Her climax was really hard and by the time it was over we were both in t he floor of the shower. As I slowly slid my shrinking member from inside her she reached around and kissed me. I stepped from the shower and dried off wondering what had just happened. Changing into a sweatsuit and tennis shoes I was planning on just relaxing this day before Christmas. I flipped on the televisionand was going through the stations when Emily came into the room wearing one of Kim's sleeping tees.

"I hope that you do not mind that I am wearing this, it is all that I could find."

"You know Emily I am starting to think that we are going to have a problem here."

"What are you talking about Robert?"

Well I have no problem with having sex with you, but I am still your boss and I am not sure how our new relationship is going to affect our old."

"I understand where you are coming form and I am sure that it will not be a problem. If I had not had as much to drink as I did last night you might have never known how I feel about you. Since you hired me to work with you I have fantasized about you, about making love to you and last night was my do or die time. I saw you go into your office and I followed you. I also saw that your mind was on something or someone else and when you were least expecting it I slipped in and, well the rest you know about."

"Yes I do but what about just now? What was that all about?" "You know that Kim could have walked in on us at anytime and speaking of Kim, did you say anything to her about last night?

"No I didn't have to. She told me that you told her all about it and that as far as she was concerned it was a one-time thing and that it was all right. She even wants us to become friends. And as for this morning, I just wanted you again. I have missed having a man in my life and I wanted to feel you inside of me again." She said this as she squirmed around trying to find a spot that was not to sore.

I smiled and looked at her. " Well let's just agree that this will not happen again. I have a wonderful marriage as well as an understanding wife. I have no desire to lose either."

"OK it is agreed. Nothing else behind your wife's back."

About that time Kim came into the room, arms filled with wrapped gifts. Dumping them on the couch she walked over and kissed me. I returned the kiss, grabbing her butt at the same time. She started telling me all about the things that she had bought for the kids. I just kind of feel asleep in my chair as she went on and on. We went through the rest of the day just watching television and chatting about what ever came to mind. After dinner we watched some Christmas specials and retired early.

Again I woke up to the smell of coffee and I went downstairs. Pulling on my robe as I went I was surprised to see no one in the kitchen as I poured my coffee. I started to walk around the house trying to find out where everyone was. I did not see anyone so I headed back to the bedroom to get dressed. As I walked in there was a large box in the middle of the floor. I swear this sucker was at least 4 feet high and over 5 feet long. I stood there looking at it when I saw the note attached to it.

"Merry Christmas Robert. Pull the cord for your Christmas present"

I pulled the cord that was attached and was greeted with the sound of compressed air being released. Within a few minutes the box exploded and in it's place there was a rubber raft. If that was not enough to shock me in the middle of the raft was Emily and Kim, nude and in a 69 position. They were going at it hot and heavy. Kim groaning and moaning as she licked and sucked Emily. Emily following suit as she speared her tongue deep into Kim, licking her deep and hard. Emily was doing her best to keep her mouth in contact with Kim's box as Kim bucked and twisted as she climaxed. Kim on the other had had a tight hold on Emily's ass pulling her tight against her mouth as she brought Emily to a shuddering climax.

After they had cleaned each other they look up at me and smiled.

"Merry Christmas," they both said in unison.

Jumping up they tackled me pushing me back on the bed.

I just smiled at the sight of these two beautiful women, covered in sweat lying on either side of me. This was one Christmas present that I never dreamed of getting. My wife with another woman, laughing and playing like it was something she had done her entire life. I felt a warm mouth encompassing my cock and I looked down to see Kim looking back up at me. A smile on her face as she slipped my cock from her mouth and licked it up and down. Her tongue playing along the underside teasing me. She ran her tongue round the head of my cock before sliding it back into her mouth. While Kim was ministering to my cock with her warm wet mouth Emily was providing me with a warm wet place to bury my tongue. She had slipped up over my head and lowered her dripping pussy over my mouth as she aligned herself with Kim's box and started to tongue her. For what seemed to be an eternity we sucked and licked each other to climax. We would switch places so that some times I was going down on Kim and later back with Emily.

Soon both ladies just lay back exhausted from their many climaxes, while I having the good fortune to be male was just starting to get my second wind. I found myself between Kim's legs, my hardness buried inside of her. Her legs over my shoulders I started stroking in and out of her slowly at first but picking up my rhythm as she began to hump back against me. Soon I head that familiar moan of her climax building.

"Oh god Robert…ohhhh I cannot believe that I am going to do it again."

I started to thrust in and out of her faster and faster, feeling her muscles tighten around me.

"Oh Robert yesss, that' sit keep it up oh god faster. Fuck me harder"

As I brought her to climax I looked over and there was Emily fingering herself as fast as she could getting close to her climax. I swung around, pinning her arms above her head I thrust myself into her. The wetness of my wife mixing with her own fluids provided me with a wonderfully slick entry. I knew that she was close so I just slammed into her over and over hearing her cry out as she quickly climaxed. I felt my own climax nearing so I buried myself deep inside of her and let my cream fill her. Shot after shot of hot wet sticky cum shooting deep inside of her as she screamed and thrashed about during her climax.

Finally, we all just lay there. Tired yet happy and it only then that Kim looked at me and told me her Christmas secret. It seems that Emily was an old school friend of Kim's. She had gotten hold of Kim before she moved here so that Kim could help her find a job. Kim knew I was looking for a new secretary so she had her apply at the company. They had been meeting for lunch on a regular basis and it was during one of these lunches that Kim had told her of my fantasy. What I did not know was that Emily and Kim had been more than just friends in high school, in fact they had been more than just friends since Emily had moved here. It seemed that I had been set up and all that 'girl talk' the first morning was just two friends chatting.

Well since that time we have all become good friends. Kim had set Emily up with one of the guys I work with and if he works out we may graduate from threesomes to foursomes. But as for me I had the best Christmas I have ever remember having and with these two ladies it is a gift that just keeps on giving.

Post script: No I have no idea where the raft came from or where it went. For some really unknown reason that is what came out as I was writing so I decided to leave it.

12