A Very Naked Vacation Rule

Story Info
How I accidentally learned how to make vacations more fun.
947 words
3.7
40.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I should tell you how all of this got started. One morning, my wife, Sarah, and I were driving down the road, south on Highway 1, not far from Monterey, when we got into this horrible argument. I got so mad I pulled the car over onto a dry dirt turn out, one that gave a view of the ocean. She was so mad—what were we arguing about, even?—something about running late was my fault, and after I told her I was sorry if it was my fault, she kept at it. I finally had to put my foot down.

Luckily she was wearing a skirt. If she hadn't been wearing a skirt, it never would have come off, you know? I got out of the car and marched around to her side and opened the door and pulled her out of the car. She was completely shocked, to say the least.

I bent her over and pulled her skirt up over her lower back and spanked her rear end really hard, you see it was a very hard slap, maybe too hard. She didn't say a word—that's how surprised she was. She sobbed a little, and instantly I felt bad. Here she was sobbing like a little girl, a grown woman sobbing. I wasn't thinking when I did what I did next. I pulled her panties down and softly rubbed her rear end, which had a big red hand print on it. And then I said, "Honey, I'm sorry. I hope your rear end doesn't sting too much."

Then I noticed two things. The first was that because the road was curvy, passengers in oncoming cars had a straight-on view on my wife's ass and, as she was bent over, her pussy. The second thing I noticed is that my wife was getting really wet. I touched her there and sure enough, she was wet to the touch.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out what I did next. I got her in the back seat, facedown, and got on top of her and went to town on her. It wasn't even 10 am yet. I've never been that turned on that early before as I'm usually half asleep at that hour.

When it was over, we kissed and made up. But she admitted being naked in public turned her on and that getting a spanking turned her on and that I spanked her way too hard and to never do it again or else. What a gal! I got lucky, didn't it?

So we experimented after that. One night I got a motel room and she dashed to the motel room door while she was naked. It was at night, and there was hardly anyone around, but it gave us a thrill nevertheless.

So that's how it started. I'm driving, it's about 9 am, we're going to Lake Tahoe for the weekend, and my wife is next to me in the car, and she's completely naked. Of course she's sitting on a towel. Anyway, so the rule is that she stays naked during the entire vacation. Packing was easy for her, as you can imagine. And she doesn't have any dirty laundry to do when she gets home, except for a couple of towels.

She's getting used to it, even being in traffic while naked and being at the gas station, and we've figured out great places to go while she's naked. One of the first places we went to was a drive-in movie, and that was the most fun I've ever had. I don't remember what movie we saw, but it was a really loud action movie and that was just swell.

Lately we've been renting a cabin in a remote area along Lake Tahoe so that she can be outside much of the time. There are good places for her to lay out naked. She gets in the water naked, but only waist deep as it's freezing cold. Get this—She even hiked naked, but once she had to go off the path and run into the woods when a group of young guys came hiking along the trail. All they saw was her flashing them. One good thing about her hiking naked is that she can easily go pee.

Eating out isn't so easy, as she has to stay in the car, you know what I mean—be serious. We made the mistake of going to Sonic once...too many people there...my wife got really embarrassed, naturally. And the drive thru gets a little hairy—ha ha. Seriously, generally we get pizza to go or Chinese takeout.

Another embarrassing time was when a cop pulled us over. I took off my shirt and my wife covered herself with it. Boy the trooper gave us a funny look. HE was more embarrassed than we were.

We're planning to go along with another couple this summer. Unfortunately the other guy's wife isn't going completely naked, but she did agree to be topless. We're going to their condo in Palm Springs during the summer. There should be hardly anyone around in the complex during that time of year. The girls can go to the pool and so what if someone sees them? It gets so hot there that I doubt anyone would think much about seeing a topless woman and a completely naked woman at the complex's pool. They'd probably be more shocked to see everyone fully clothed.

So I think my idea about a naked vacation rule is going to catch on. All you have to do is tell someone else about it and pretty soon all the men can have naked women for their vacations.