A Very Needed Massage

Story Info
His sex life at home was awful, he needed a release.
1.3k words
3.45
26.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come in for a massage, I show you to your room and ask you to remove your clothing and lay on the bed with a towel over your hips. You do so, and begin to think of how you need this massage; your sex life at home isn't that great right now. I come in the room and get ready, pulling out the oil and towels. I go to stand in front of you, running my hands down your chest, my breasts in your face. You move your hands behind your head, fingers grazing my skin every time I move my hands down your chest.

You slowly move your hands down my legs, and up my skirt, pulling me closer to you. Your hands trace my panties along my ass, grabbing and playing with my ass as you move your hands apart to have my spread my legs a little. You tell me to keep massaging your chest when you feel me stop, I continue as you lightly run one hand back and forth over my pussy and my clit, making me squirm. You toy your fingers along the lines of my panties, rubbing my clit outside of them making me moan softly, then you stop, hook your thumbs onto the sides of them and pull them down until they drop at my feet. You groan when my hands reach your hips and graze along your throbbing cock.

I pull my hands back and you run your hands up my legs and up to my shirt which you help remove. You take my hands and pull them down your chest, as I do that you run your hands up my arms and down my shoulders and tracing them back to my bra strap while my boobs are in your face. You release the clasp on my bra and help me out of it as you pull on my arms, and take one of my nipple into your mouth, guiding one of my hands to your cock. You suck on both of my hard nipples, teasing them with your teeth.

Your hands push my skirt up to my waist, as you pull me on top of you, helping me climb up. You reach down and grab my tits and pinch my nipples before you run your hands down my back and grab my ass, smacking it as I squeal. You trace your hand along my pussy and see that it's glistening, so wet, your mouth waters but you wait. You wait until you make me want it. You continue to tease my clit, running your other hand along my inner thigh and down my back, making me shiver and twitch.

You groan when you feel my lips touch your cock, wishing for me to take more of you in my mouth. I work my tongue from the base to the tip, my hands cradling your balls, then finally taking you in my mouth, you slide a finger inside of me, slowly and torturously. I want more and you know I do, as you struggle to think, my mouth dripping spit, sloppy and loud, spit running down your balls. I lean forward to suck on each one, as I do this you give me another finger, moving them slowly and lightly in and out of my tight pussy.

I try to move my hips faster or harder against your hand, and you anticipate me doing so, pulling your hand out of me and go back to teasing my clit as you hear me groan in frustration. I rake my nails along your inner thigh, taking you into my mouth again, and slowly bringing my hips lower on your face. You continue teasing me, only one short lick on my clit every 15 strokes I give your cock. I moan and cry in frustration and beg you to please give me your tongue. You slowly ask me how badly I want it, flicking my clit with your tongue in between each word.

I wiggle my hips and cry out your name and moan that I need it badly. Hearing me cry out your name in frustration and lust, you pull my hips into your face and finally lick and suck on my clit, I moan softly onto your dick. Your tongue then moves back to my pussy, I wait for it, as your hands grab my ass. You tongue fuck me, moving your tongue in every direction, making me moan like crazy, my hips grinding into your face. You can't feel my mouth on your dick, you take your hands in my hair and then push my face onto your dick, keeping your hands there thrusting into my face as I grind on yours.

You're going nuts hearing a mixture of my moaning, gagging and wetness, you lose it and cum in my mouth, holding my head down onto your cock, as my tongue swirls around you sucking off all of your cum. You let your hands up off my head and grab my ass again, moving one hand inside me as your tongue glides along my asshole, fingering me as my moans get louder. I grind my hips against your tongue and fingers, you can tell I'm close, my legs tense up, you slide another finger inside me and pull me closer into your face, with your thumb teasing my clit. I twitch, scream and moan as I finally cum, dripping down your beard, my legs weak. I collapse on top of you, my face by your cock, which is getting harder every second.

You ask me to get off really quick, as you get up and have me lay back down. You take some of my oil and rub it onto your hands and then begin to massage my ass. You work your fingers farther in, one hand massaging my soaking pussy and the other my asshole. You've been dying to fuck my ass and this is the perfect moment to do so. You look around and see a bottle of lube, grabbing it and pouring some on your fingers, working one inside my ass and you tease my clit.

You feel me clench around you and relax again, as you add another finger, I softly moan, you move your fingers a little deeper inside my ass and harder, adding another finger, my asshole being stretched, your mind racing with anticipation. With your free hand you help yourself on top of me, grabbing the lube and stroking onto your cock, as your hand still works inside of my ass. You remove your fingers, and slowly tease open my asshole, sliding your thick head inside me, teasing my clit underneath me, letting me adjust to your throbbing cock, I relax and you push farther, almost to the base and you groan and I moan at how full I am. You stay there for a few moments, then slowly make shallow thrusts into my ass. You feel me work my hips against you, and you pull out farther, adding a little lube and then thrusting back in. You lean over me, biting my back and shoulders as you grab my hair and lean back pulling on my hair as you fuck my ass harder and faster.

You smack my ass over and over, leaving a handprint on each cheek, as you feel me squeeze against you when you're inside me. You hook a few fingers into my mouth, one hand on my hip, you thrust harder now, groaning curse words as you fuck my tight little asshole, until you finally cum deep inside my ass, pushing my down with my ass in the air. You pull out and get dressed telling me that was a lovely massage, as I struggle to get up. I go to clean up and you tell me not to, you want your cum dripping down my ass cheeks when I go to give my next massage. You snatch panties out of my hand, kiss me on the cheek as you walk out the door...