A Very Nice Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Aliza," I say, "now get out of those shoes."

You immediately obey. I know how uneasy you are on such high heels. Bending down to open the little clasps, you provide us with a promising view inside your bra.

When you stand upright again, touching earth with your bare feet, I notice the brief relief in your eyes. But facing our friends is still impossible. In stead you look at me and now there is pleading in your expression.

But I only smile back and just let you stand there for a long time. Finally you cast your eyes again... waiting... arms alongside those fine hips of yours.

"Bear," I say, "why don't you come over here? Would you please uncover Aliza's breasts...."

"Ohh... no..." I hear you stammer.....

Bear hesitates on his chair, but Miriam pushes him out. "Get up," She says, "I want to see that bosom af hers... I'm sure you do too..."

"Me too!"

That's Lily's soft voice. She seems to have lost whatever is left of her shyness. With a flushed face she eagerly watches the scene from her arm chair. Next to her Frank moves restlessly in his chair. Bart clamps his beer bottle in both his boxing hands, as if his life depends on it.

And I get hard...

Only Elly remains quiet. She leans back in her armchair and watches her old schoolmate with a smile on her face.

When Bear's large hands touch the little clasp on your back, a shock wave whips through your body. In a fast reflex you bend over and hide your chest behind your folded arms.

Bear hesitates... then quickly unclasps your bra... and hastily retreats to his chair. There is perspiration on his forehead.

"Come on Bear," I say, "don't rush away so fast. Get her arms out of the way... push them aside. This way we cannot see those gorgeous breasts...."

And so Bear comes back. He walks uncertain. It is obvious he too has an erection. When he carefully lays his hands on your wrists, you refuse to cooperate... keep your arms rigidly across your chest.

"Miriam", I say, "would you please help your husband...?"

She jumps up immediately, pushes Bear aside and places herself straight in front of you. For almost a full minute the two of you stare at each other. It reminds me of Lily's forced kiss earlier in the evening.

Again you shake your head.

"Alisa... little Aliza...," Miriam teases, "Get those hands away... or do you want me to do it for you...?" But you shake your head again and begin to tremble.

Suddenly Miriam's hand flies through the air...!

With a resounding blow she slaps you straight across you face!

It is a sight to behold.

Your head snaps backward and your hair spreads through the air. It's decadent. This big woman so unexpectedly hitting her small half naked friend in her face. I didn't know she had it in her.

Your knees buckle and I see tears well in your eyes.

"Miriam...," you hoarsely say, "Miriam please... Miriam..."

"What Miriam... what Miriam...?," she replies, "take those hands away... or do you want another one...?"

You freeze in fear, still keeping your arms crossed over your bra.

"I don't mind if you want to stay like this... I really quite enjoy slapping that enchanting face of yours..."

Noise of irregular breathing rises from the chairs.

A tear finds it way down your cheek. It isn't the pain, but the shame to be so humiliated in front of your friends.

So finally you give in and slowly lower your arms. Your bra slips off. Miriam catches it and throws it to Bear, who has gone back to his seat. "Here Bear... for you... to play with... you earned it."

Then Miriam turns around and takes a step back, displaying your splendid breasts...

Without speaking she steps behind you and takes one breast in her carefully manicured hand, showing us a full and most delicious nipple, like a prize she won.

You remain standing, still trembling all over your body, the impress of Miriam's hand red on your cheek. I find you more erotic than ever, with your breasts exhibited like this, with their pink aureoles around those big nipples, ripened to their size from being sucked so avidly by our children.

The one tear, which you did not dare to wipe away, splats like tiny mirrors on the heaved flesh of your breast.

Slowly Miriam now begins to knead both your breasts, with strong movements of her hands, showing us how firm their flesh is. You whimper softly. And we, breathless, watch how your nipples begin to grow even more, bulging outward like big flowering buds.

Finally Miriam lets go and returns to her seat. With a smile on her face she drinks from her wine.

Slowly Bart and Elly begin to applaud. Their faces are hot with arousal. Frank and Lilly join in. As if this finally gives you courage you open your eyes to your audience, and gradually your trembling stops. Yes... you even try an abortive smile. Then you look at me and I know what you think:

"Enough, Alex... enough"

But I only feel hot sensual lust, and feign not to read your thoughts. Thus we all keep looking at you, my almost nude love... many minutes long...

When I finally judge the time has come, I nod Bart.

"You may take off her slip...."

You bend your head in shame and a sob escapes you.

"No... Alex... nooo...!"

Again you use your hands to cover yourself. This time not in defence of your breasts, but of your most intimate jewel. There is desperation in the gesture.

Bart rises from his chair and stands before you. He looks at me with uncertain eyes.

"Aliza...", I say softly, "take away your hands. This way Bart can't take that slip off."

But you don't react. Petrified you remain frozen in stone.

"Aliza... your hands.... or do you want me to ask Miriam.... I'm sure she'll love to hit you again..."

That does it. Unsteady, and in obvious misery, you obey... moving your hands aside.... very slowly...

Bart immediately gropes for the fabric around your hips.... abruptly pulls it down... baring to our glaring eyes your most hidden femininity...

You react as if stung by a bee, and a cry escapes your mouth.

Doubling over, you forcefully close your legs and both your hands reflexively return to cover, with wide spread fingers, that area of your love.

With short forceful tugs Bart now pulls your slip from your feet, causing you to almost loose your balance. He throws it behind him. Then steps backward to examine his work. His face is flushed deep red and his pants show a bulge.

"Aliza," I say, "Aliza, get your hands off... show us where I enter you...."

With a shrill voice you call out, "NO!" and you remain standing there as Eve in paradise after being caught with her apple.

I repeat my request, or rather my command, but to no avail. You do not budge and shake your head in fierce refusal.

This is where you draw the line.

A line I want you to step over....

I move myself to behind you, grab your elbows and try to pull them backward, thus straightening your back as well. But you fight with me, using all your strength, and succeed in keeping yourself covered. "NOOOO....!"

Miriam jumps up. It's obvious she intends to hit you again in your face. I see lust sparkle in her eyes. Her mouth is deformed into something between a smile and a sneer. You panic and close you eyes in anticipation...

But Miriam does not hit you. In stead she grabs a nipple and coarsely pulls... You scream.... It hurts terribly... and your elbows tear loose from my grip.

Exited voices from the audience amidst applause. "Yesssss... that's it...! Go on Miriam... give it to her...!"

You have lost control and do not know what to do... Miriam is too big and too strong to hold off. You move your hands from between your legs to defend your breasts, move them back again then up again... and down... You are in utter panic.

The sight you offer is so excitingly erotic, that Miriam cannot anymore restrain herself. She sways her arm and hits you imperiously in your face... and again.... and again....

"Hands up... high... put them behind your neck...!" she barks, "we want to see you... to look at you... to watch your whole body... show us your cunt... your ass... your boobs... everything..."

And thus you are broken....

Trembling anew, as if shivering from cold, you slowly move your arms up and fold your hands behind your slender neck... stretching out the splendour of your naked body...

"That's it my dear...," Miriam says contently. "You look very... very appetizing..." Gradually, the rousing pleasure with which she watches you, causes her eyes to shrink into slits. She has become a cat preparing to jump. Bear sees it in time and pulls her back by the sleeve of her dress.

And so you remain standing before us, in the middle of the room. From behind you, I carefully lay my hands on your hips and begin to rotate you slowly. For a long, long time, your friends look at you with what can only be described as groping eyes. You are their helplessly exhibited, naked captive, fully exposed but for the collar around your throat. Slowly... very slowly I continue to turn you around before those gloating eyes...

We clearly see, amid the light shadow of a few blond curls, that soft crease, the entryway into your belly....

And your delicious thighs...

The broadening contours of your hips...

Those two so delectable little ass cheeks of yours...

Your firm and very inviting breasts...

It takes a long time. Nobody speaks. Only exited breathing. Everyone is fiercely aroused.

Then I notice how your face has become deeply red and flushed. I wonder if it's a first sign of arousal.... Your body radiates sexuality....

"Shall be bind her...?"

It's Miriam again who cuts the silence.

Immediately any tickle of arousal you may have felt disappears, and your face pales. But you dare not move your arms down and remain standing before us with your splendid naked body on display, be it slightly trembling...

"Why...?" I ask.

"I don't know," Miriam replies, "I like the idea."

I look around to see what the others think of it. But no one says anything. Lily's mouth is half open. She licks her lips.

"No." I decide against it. It's not only me who senses that you are our prisoner now. Everybody does. It's like a concrete feeling in the air. And I know you sense it too, and certainly so as long as Miriam is in the room. "I don't think she'll run away..."

Elly takes her little camera from the table.

"Let's put her down on the floor...," Frank proposes. His face is flushed and his voice hoarse.

"Yes... that's a good Idea", Lilly agrees, "We could hold her down with our hands... and then play with her..."

Your eyes grow in fear and your face whitens further. Before you realise what happens, Miriam has grabbed your hair and drags your head forcefully backwards... causing you to stumble.. lose your balance.. and fall.

I catch you, just in time before you might hurt yourself.

Seconds later you lie on our back on the carpet, your head in my lap, your arms spread out wide, locked at the wrists to the floor by Miriam and Bear's strong hands. You try to fight yourself out of their grip, your legs jerking in thin air, your body wriggling on the carpet, but to no effect. I take your head in my hands and caress your face and hair, moist from cold transpiration... And while Elly and Bart stand close by, photographing and filming, Lily kneels besides you...

"Frankie," she says, "give our little friend a kiss...." And with a sudden movement she pulls him from his chair. He falls on his knees and, before he knows what hits him, Lily pushes his head straight into the soft fleshy crevice between your thighs...

A shock fires through your body, you scream and your legs lurch high in the air... Elly quickly puts down her camera and kneels down too. She grabs one of your legs at the knee and presses it down to the floor. Bart follows without being asked, and with his big boxing hands muscles your other knee down as well.... You scream...

"NOOOOO....!!!!", With a sudden forceful jerk you suddenly free your knees out of Elly and Bart's grip. But it's a short victory. They catch your struggling ankles now.

And then, I see how, in spite of the force with which your feet are held in the air, and in spite of your fierce resistance... your thighs arch up... you fold them around Frank's head....

You shriek when his tongue finds the cleft of your entrance...

But then... suddenly... Lilly pulls him back by his hair... You begin to cry, and your head rolls helpless from side to side in my lap. Again I try quieting you by stroking your face softly. But it does not help. Your hair is wet from perspiration.

A soft rustling of clothes... heavy breathing... and suddenly big hands grab both your breasts. You recognize them. Then Bear is all over you... His sweaty smell hits your nostrils... a hairy leg is pushed high between your thighs... pushing them apart...


When you realise what is going to happen, you scream in panic... and fight with all the strength left in you.... But it's too late... Bears enormous body arches over you...

And while you screech your vocal cords almost to shreds, we all watch him approach...

"NOO...!!! NOOO...!!! HELP....!! HELP ME...!!! NOOO...!! PLEASE NOOOOOO!!!"

And we cheer... as he enters you...!

Withstanding with ease your struggles, Bear has nests himself deep inside you... and now starts pleasuring himself...

With slow powerful thrusts he rapes your wriggling body...!

For minutes you keep screaming in a high pitch voice...

Gradually it changes to crying... like a lonely child... lost...

Until you begin to whimper...

Which slowly changes into moaning... while you lift your thighs.. closing them around him... panting...

And finally, with a sudden throaty scream of passion, your legs cramp around Bear's waist, your back arches up, and you explode in an ecstatic display of jerks and shudders....

It's your first time that evening....

****

When later, in the deep darkness of the night, I say goodbye to our friends, we have enjoyed you for hours. We have all stroked you, fondled you, kissed you, fucked you, and raped you in every opening, and on evey hill and valley of your small lovable body... A hundred times you've come in lustful screams, showing us the most delightful sexual convulsions of your body....

Softly I close our front door and enter the room. You still lie on the floor, half unconscious...

Our seed dribbles in small rivulets all over your body, it leaks from both sides between your thighs, from the corners of your mouth and along your throat and mauled breasts... Traces of biting teeth are left on your throat as well, and around your sucked nipples, and on your breasts, belly and the insides of your thighs.

Very carefully I lift your upper body and help you, in half comatose state, to stumble towards our bathroom, where I slowly lower you in our big hot bath. Like a little child you let yourself be washed with thick foamy soap. Then I rinse you clean in our shower. I dry you with our biggest bathing towel, rubbing you gently until your skin is soft and rosy like a baby.

I carry you to our bed and get myself next to you, take you in my arms, and kiss you on your lovely mouth, used so extensively tonight.

You look back at me, your eyes shining with love. And you ask:

"Alex.... was I good enough...?"

"You were heaven..."

You smile at me, and for a long time we remain silent.

Then you lift your head, kiss me, and whisper:

"Shouldn't we do this more often...?"

12